Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitZuo.com | 2%/hour for 72 hours! | Transaction Log | No Max. | Professional  (Read 14520 times)
sereno

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:47:00 PM

I would like to deposit 1 bitcoin, does the site have enough funds to process the payouts? so what profit will i see in 72 hours for 1 bitcoin? i would like to post a review for your site!

With a deposit of 1 BTC I would struggle to provide you with 0.3-0.5% daily.

He says more than 2% hour... I guess in 72 hours you will get 0 BTC

look man, can you stop with your bullshit. the guy is here for 3/4 days now and never missed a payment nor withdrawn more then he should.
if you ask me, he is the more honest admin that passed here in a long time so, if you don't wanna play, don't play but stop with the spamming.

bitzuo, i'm fully aware that i will risk a lot investing now, but because my 2 deposits are completly paid and i had a profit of 0.155 i will make another investment with half of my earnings.

let's make this a program/game to remember guys.
keep on rocking

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:07:58 PM

look man, can you stop with your bullshit. the guy is here for 3/4 days now and never missed a payment nor withdrawn more then he should.
if you ask me, he is the more honest admin that passed here in a long time so, if you don't wanna play, don't play but stop with the spamming.

bitzuo, i'm fully aware that i will risk a lot investing now, but because my 2 deposits are completly paid and i had a profit of 0.155 i will make another investment with half of my earnings.

keep on rocking

"At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. "
Sure, you get paid hourly even when the forex market is closed. Also they give loans non stop, even during the night.

The fact that you support a Ponzi doesn't mean it is legit. Eventually the last level will implode.

And.. no, I won't stop with the "bullshit" until proven wrong. If you have issues with what I write contact a moderator.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

keep on rocking

"At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. "
Sure, you get paid hourly even when the forex market is closed. Also they give loans non stop, even during the night.

The fact that you support a Ponzi doesn't mean it is legit. Eventually the last level will implode.

And.. no, I won't stop with the "bullshit" until proven wrong. If you have issues with what I write contact a moderator.

Seriously. You can look at the address, the ONLY transactions are (i) people depositing, with 5% cut going to admin and (ii) same coins being used to pay for withdrawals.

Simply by looking at the address you can prove that there is ZERO revenue generating activity performed with the Bitcoins you deposit. If BitZuo says they are using coins from another wallet, then there is no purpose to try and get investments that isn't used.

PONZI.
sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:21:41 PM

keep on rocking

i'm not against you or anything man, and i know that it is as you say, but this guys is for real.
i invested early 0.223 and i got 0.36 more or less. this is the secret, invest early.

there are a lot of admin that simply run with the money, others let the game go for a while and in the process are making withdraws to their wallets of substancial amounts, robbing the people's money. and when they are critisized they simply disapear with whatever is left in the game's wallet.

but there are some (you can count them with one hand's fingers) that are legit.
this guy is serious. i'm my previous post i stated that i know that investing now is becoming much more riskier but i invested nontheless. i know my risks, and i think that the others know them too, but they are willing to try. this only because the guy has proven to be trustworthy.

if i don't finish the 72 hour period i will still have made some profit. now each deposit i get is pure profit...

i think you should express your opinion in threads that deserve it (satoshihype, for instance), not here.

that's all my man

BITZUO? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
jean92

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

stop spam message, bitzuo is the best. i have win that i lost with satoshihype and financebtc. we know that's ponzi

good job bitzuo

sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:26:23 PM

keep on rocking

Seriously. You can look at the address, the ONLY transactions are (i) people depositing, with 5% cut going to admin and (ii) same coins being used to pay for withdrawals.

Simply by looking at the address you can prove that there is ZERO revenue generating activity performed with the Bitcoins you deposit. If BitZuo says they are using coins from another wallet, then there is no purpose to try and get investments that isn't used.

PONZI.

To you i say the same as before. what you say we all know. at some point it will stop and some people will lose some, or all their money, but that is the nature of the game, and everybody knows that.

in this case is just a risky investment, the admin is serious, that's all i'm saying.

so i say it again, stop spamming with opinions that everybody already knows, reserve them to admins that are thiefs and frauds, not this guy. he doesn't deserve it

datoxxl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

stop spam message, bitzuo is the best. i have win that i lost with satoshihype and financebtc. we know that's ponzi

bood luck bitzuo
I also nearly recovered here from other site losings.

P.S.

People, you are coming here and posting obvious things, that we already know.

Please read the description under gambling section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0

If you don't want to play just don't play. Smiley
sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:45:18 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 03:18:18 PM by sereno

i don't know if you guys seen it already but i leave it here anyway.

the owner of piratcoin is doing a promotion. it's still open but i reckon not for a long time.
it's very simple, you go to http:/piratcoin.me and you open a new account, then you select buy coins. you buy 0.01 worth of piratcoins, wich is around 5 piratcoins, and when the coins appear in your balance he give's you a bonus of 0.01BTC. you register and you go to his thread post your username and the blockchain transaction and that's all
to make it simple, you deposit 0.01BTC and he gives you 0.01BTC. nothing more simple.

go see his thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566406.0

the withdraws are imediat also. don't worry if the bonus don't apear immediatly. that's normal because he does it mannualy and sometimes it can take to a day or two. recently he "disapeared for almost 3 weeks but he's back now, he payed everybody and the people who waited for him the 3 weeks are getting a bonus of 0.02. it was worth waiting...

so, go take a look and see for yourselves, it's not a game it's just to promote piratcoin.

cheers

vagabondo

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:45:42 PM

I have fully receive my first invest 72/72 and the second is 40/72

No payment loss, only a little retard in two confirm (but is a blockchain retard)

For the first time we have a very honest admin in this game (because is a game).

Good work !
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

I have fully receive my first invest 72/72 and the second is 40/72

No payment loss, only a little retard in two confirm (but is a blockchain retard)

For the first time we have a very honest admin in this game (because is a game).

Good work !

confirmed, honest admin !!!

sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:16:43 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 03:38:38 PM by sereno

i don't know if you guys seen it already but i leave it here anyway.

the owner of piratcoin is doing a promotion. it's still open but i reckon not for a long time.
it's very simple, you go to http:/piratcoin.me and you open a new account, then you select buy coins. you buy 0.01 worth of piratcoins, wich is around 5 piratcoins, and when the coins appear in your balance he give's you a bonus of 0.01BTC.
to make it simple, you deposit 0.01BTC and he gives you 0.01BTC. nothing more simple.

go see his thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566406.0

the withdraws are imediat also. don't worry if the bonus don't apear immediatly. that's normal because he does it mannualy and sometimes it can take to a day or two. recently he "disapeared for almost 3 weeks but he's back now, he payed everybody and the people who waited for him the 3 weeks are getting a bonus of 0.02. it was worth waiting...

so, go take a look and see for yourselves, it's not a game it's just to promote piratcoin.

cheers

i forgot something important, when you register don't forget to note the master key somewhere, you need it to withdraw the coins. you can change on the site but don't forget it

that's all

edit
one other thing. for your balance to change it needs up to 15 confirmations, so don't worry if it doesn't appear immediatly

btc_rocks

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

72/72 payments received. Nice job on this site  Smiley
sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:53:55 PM

this site really is promising.
people are coming slowly but steady. that's what matters. slowly people are realising that this is for real.
when we look at satoshihype that had almost 100BTC deposited we know that there are a lot of possibilities.
i have to say that in the case of satoshihype it was the greedy that killed the site, the owner made several withdraws of 5, 7, 8BTC to is personal wallet saying that it was to invest and make profit of it. a bunch of BS was what killed the site, not anything else.

also the 72 hours period is better, gives more time to payments and brings more people.

c'mon guys let's go for 50BTC's deposited

this admin is maybe the only serious and honest guy here

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:39:12 PM

people are coming slowly but steady. that's what matters. slowly people are realising that this is for real.
when we look at satoshihype that had almost 100BTC deposited we know that there are a lot of possibilities.
i have to say that in the case of satoshihype it was the greedy that killed the site, the owner made several withdraws of 5, 7, 8BTC to is personal wallet saying that it was to invest and make profit of it. a bunch of BS was what killed the site, not anything else.

also the 72 hours period is better, gives more time to payments and brings more people.

@ösereno

hey man stop your spam, open new topic, in this topic is for Bitzuo. for me i'm not going to your site, one man that diseaper 3 week: no faith

fracazzo

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

@ösereno

hey man stop your spam, open new topic, in this topic is for Bitzuo. for me i'm not going to your site, one man that diseaper 3 week: no faith

hey jean, sereno he's saying good things for bitzuo,  Kiss
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:02:43 PM

ho sorry i'am confused ! all excuses

BitZuo (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

Thank you for the support guys. I really appreciate it Smiley

175 deposits and 7.5BTC deposited! Nice work.
gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:35:45 PM

If you're wondering if you'll get payed keep in mind that it's currently paying around .15 per hour and then look at the current balance to see how long it'll last without new deposits. So for example it currently has .46 BTC so it can do 3 more payments without new deposits.  It's been a good run, but I doubt It'll last until tomorrow morning.

edit: also not saying it's a scam or he's trying to run with the money, that's just how Ponzi's work. Eventually the new deposits don't cover the payouts, which is what's gonna happen soon.  Makes sense though, if it's paying out .15 btc at 2.25% that means the total active deposits is equal to .15/.0225=6.66 meaning it requires about 3.6-.046=2.14 btc of deposits to last another 24 hours. Maybe less because some deposits may start expiring, but not many if there 6.66 btc of active deposits and 7.6 btc of overall deposits.  These things can be decent investments, but put some thought into it HYIP's before you invest or you'll lose your money.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

hy

in few minute i have receveid 8 extra payment it's for the problem of this morning ?
if yes good job for resolution Smiley

blokchain is ok synchronous now Wink

BitZuo (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

Good job everyone. Keep it up. We will get to 250 deposits very soon at this rate. It was only yesterday we reached 100 Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: