Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] Studentscoin [SSC] [X11] First and Only Coin for Students  (Read 3755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:30:24 PM

Never invest in a coin with an IPO. Successful coins don't need an IPO. They rely on what they bring to the table to ensure investor demand. Only Pump and Dump shitcoin scams need an IPO.
studentcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:47:34 PM

Never invest in a coin with an IPO. Successful coins don't need an IPO. They rely on what they bring to the table to ensure investor demand. Only Pump and Dump shitcoin scams need an IPO.

i had many examples of successful coins which have ipo when they were launched but i do not want to mention them here , u have choice either invest or not , do not reply if u have only limited knowledge , please go through all coins launch thread and then reply.

Thanks
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:52:09 PM

similar writing style to that of asiacoin "dev"...
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:54:28 AM

similar writing style to that of asiacoin "dev"...

also similar to edgecoin and emirate coin. So many similarities. Such coincident

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:16:07 AM

i had many examples of successful coins which have ipo when they were launched but i do not want to mention them here , u have choice either invest or not , do not reply if u have only limited knowledge , please go through all coins launch thread and then reply.

Thanks

And now the dev is pissing his potential investors off lol

I can't see where this coin would go compare to UVC

Good luck dev
studentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:38:48 AM

lol nice try. UniversityCoin is getting some HUGE interest right now.

If you are even able to capture a fraction of that, good luck to you...

Let's see if you delete my comment. If you do. Nice scam buddy.

Check out UVC UniversityCoin people, you won't be sorry.

and y will i delete ur comment lol  Grin
studentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:29:34 AM

We are almost finished with the first stage development , very soon launch date will be announced , also for IPO now we are using escrow  Smiley i hope now everyone will be satisfied  Smiley
addy4u

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:55:30 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 08:55:41 AM by addy4u

refunded , best of luck with your coin
studentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:06:18 AM

Thanks for doing escrow , development of SSC is on last stage and soon we will announce the launch date Smiley
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:14:23 AM

One more stackcoin scam telling people they are going to integrate exchange in to wallet and stop taking people money

we have already Educoin  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486600.0

[quote https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486600.0author=studentcoin link=topic=594088.msg6529014#msg6529014 date=1399144810]
Studentscoin Launch time?

within 1- 2 days launch time will be added in this thread Smiley
[/quote]
xinyichao

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:17:57 AM

i like this project , there will be a lot of members who will post negative comments but each and every those members had invested in other shit coins and they do not want to promote a good coin , i had p.med you please reply , i am interested in IPO i do not care about others if u want i can do escrow as well for ur IPO , and for others if u r not interested then y do u even care to reply ? just to increase ur post count ? because of few shit replies a good coin dies even before of it launch , its X11 no scrypt based shit coin where everyone had invested like pawncoin , i do not give a fuck about others i am interested and i will mine this coin just because i saw some useless replies in this thread.

10,000 sat you know man , take a look around other coins........

you are so naughty your mother know about it?
jacking

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

jack

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:19:05 AM

let us see the Studentscoin.
Every student should buy one,then when you leave the school,you can buy a house by the coins.

This is my hope.

studentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:27:16 AM

Well we are here not to scam anyone , thats why now we are using escrow , i am only focusing on my studentscoin so if you have any kind of query related SSC then i can answer that , i cannot answer about other coins so please just focus on SSC only if you have problem with other coins then simply reply on there threads not mine , please be on topic , i request you all , we are trying our best to make this coin a success if you think this project is not worth your time then please do not reply , we are trying our best to launch this coin as soon as possible , but before launch we want to make sure that every thing is working fine thats why it is taking some time to announce the launch time Smiley
addy4u

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:37:08 AM

Doc sheet updated with IPO investors Smiley 
crunchynut

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:15:01 AM

escrow is a 6 months old account with no history. also before this escrow he went offline for a whole month only to come back for becoming the escrow here. possible that the account was sold or is behind this ipo.

not by any stretch of the imagination, you could call this a trustworthy escrow. just another detail that makes this thread look extremely fishy. as if the "coin dev" really didn't know that he has to offer escrow and what the requirements for a trustworthy escrow are.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
studentcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:53:48 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 07:11:25 AM by studentcoin

Will relaunch this without any ipo and pre mine Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:36:40 PM

Total number of coins :- 210,000,000

1 SSC = 0.0001 BTC

0.0001 BTC/SSC * 210,000,000 SSC = 21,000 BTC implied market cap.

21,000 BTC ~= $9 million implied market cap. Right out of the gate.

Seems legit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: