Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESCROW IPO!] EuropeCoin - ERC - STABILIZATION FUND IPO - 2.8989 BTC ATM - JOIN!  (Read 8147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
realrover

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:46:22 PM

* Quantity of BTC paid: 0.3 BTC ( 30 Quotes )

* User profile link of Btctalkforum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89016
   * ERC address: EdF9ht66LppwJs7Uro4WWxNapdV6itWuwS
   * TxId: 18614675c126c2e8b3acfd4dcebf198245b7e45837b540e2eaefdbcb2883af13-000

If you posted your txid at 4.11, how you can have asked at 3.08 the refund?
I've posted at 0:11am EST. I've PMed at 3:08am EST. Notice the time zone - I'm in North America. Any other questions? Just refund, man.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcstore

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

... Better Than Perfect ...

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:52:50 PM

that's fine I know you keep them until you say yes.

but like said please refund me ( and the ones that requested in time )

you would be very kind and professional.

PM

btcstore

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:33:14 PM

* User profile link of Btctalkforum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89016

I've posted at 0:11am EST. I've PMed at 3:08am EST. Notice the time zone - I'm in North America. Any other questions? Just refund, man.

Let me check, if you are right.

EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:24:12 PM

the pacts were clear, please do not continue this discussion..kids.
pandabear41

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:33:45 PM

And another day without getting my coins -.-
Why is the IPO still open? This can't be serious...

+1

Need the coin at 8000 satochi not at 450 satochi !

IPO 0.1btc = 2778 ERC OMFG ...

i can buy more than 22000 ERC on BITTREX with 0.1btc

The same i'm trying to say since yesterday! In other coins, IPO investors get the money in launch or before launch... not this late

Yeah I got my ERC less than 6 hours ago. At the IPO amount I invested I could of gotten over 5000 instead of a less 2222. Investors should of gotten at least their BTC worth of ERC at launch, rather than the worthless amount they transferred 2 days after launch. Personally I am quite upset at how unprofessional the owners of ERC has dealt with this IPO and am thinking they wanted to scam people to start with. I am just waiting them to do what Asia coin did and keeping/exchanging the premine (and possible secret premine) for their own profit.
realrover

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Let me check, if you are right.

I'm still waiting for refund.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:08:52 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 12:47:12 AM by EuropeCoin

+1

The same i'm trying to say since yesterday! In other coins, IPO investors get the money in launch or before launch... not this late

Yeah I got my ERC less than 6 hours ago. At the IPO amount I invested I could of gotten over 5000 instead of a less 2222. Investors should of gotten at least their BTC worth of ERC at launch, rather than the worthless amount they transferred 2 days after launch. Personally I am quite upset at how unprofessional the owners of ERC has dealt with this IPO and am thinking they wanted to scam people to start with. I am just waiting them to do what Asia coin did and keeping/exchanging the premine (and possible secret premine) for their own profit.
ALL THE PROCEDURE WAS CLARIFIED BEFORE IPO CLOSED, SO IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN REFUNDED YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED BEFOR IPO CLOSING. STOP ACTING LIKE A KID! INVESTMENT MEANS THAT YOU'LL GET PROFIT IN A LONG TERM! INITIAL COINS PAYOUT IS JUST A BONUS!!! IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!? WE WEREN'T SELLING COINS WITH IPO!!!! STOP WITH THIS TROLLING AND INFAMOUS ACTING AGAINST OUR ESCROW, OUR IPO SYSTEM, OUR COMMUNITY AND EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORT US! YOUR 2 BTC! DO YOU THINK THAT WE WANT TO SCAM 2 FUCKING BTC? LOL AT YOU! TRUST ME, NEVER INVEST, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

DEAR @☻realrover ESCROW TRIED TO CONTACT YOU TILL NOW! SINCE HERE IN GMT TIME ZONE IS 2 AM NOW HE'S SLEEPING! AND YOU MUST WAIT 6 HOURS TO HAVE YOUR REFUND! CHECK YOUR PM! HE SEARCHED AND WAITED FOR YOU!
realrover

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:44:51 AM

+1

ALL THE PROCEDURE WAS CLARIFIED BEFORE IPO CLOSED, SO IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN REFUNDED YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED BEFOR IPO CLOSING. STOP ACTING LIKE A KID! INVESTMENT MEANS THAT YOU'LL GET PROFIT IN A LONG TERM! INITIAL COINS PAYOUT IS JUST A BONUS!!! IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!? WE WEREN'T SELLING COINS WITH IPO!!!! STOP WITH THIS TROLLING AND INFAMOUS ACTING AGAINST OUR ESCROW, OUR IPO SYSTEM, OUR COMMUNITY AND EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORT US! YOUR 2 BTC! DO YOU THINK THAT WE WANT TO SCAM 2 FUCKING BTC? LOL AT YOU! TRUST ME, NEVER INVEST, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

DEAR @☻realrover ESCROW TRIED TO CONTACT YOU TILL NOW! SINCE HERE IN GMT TIME ZONE IS 2 AM NOW HE'S SLEEPING! AND YOU MUST WAIT 6 HOURS TO HAVE YOUR REFUND! CHECK YOUR PM! HE SEARCHED AND WAITED FOR YOU!

No need in shouting. I'm not deaf. I have replied to PM message quite soon (in an hour) but didn't get reply. I'm not aware of your policy "YOU MUST WAIT 6 HOURS TO HAVE YOUR REFUND". How could I know that?
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:48:17 AM

SORRY FOR THE CAPS I'M AT PHONE, ONLY THIS FOR MY STUPID PHONE Smiley
pandabear41

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:44:23 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:16:55 AM by pandabear41

Yelling and being rude is uncalled for. I am not a troll, just a concerned investor with a major in Marketing and years in the field that is confused about your business model. I am not a kid or does not know how an IPO system works. If anything you are the raging troll. Who gives 2 shits what we talk about in your thread, it doesn't mean we are against you or your altcoin. We are just confused that you didn't operate how we expected. Our casual talking means nothing to you. Businesses get ridiculed and discussed about with positive and negative comments every day and I don't see it effecting them in any way or them retaliating to the community and customers with rude comments.

In normal IPO structures the investors get their shares before the stock market opens to the general public when the market opens the investor decides if he wants to sell for the initial price or hold it to see how the market handles itself. You never stated that the shares were not going to be distributed  hours to days later after the market took a huge fall. IPO's shares are priced and purchased around the expected first day trading price not as a fraction of it hours later. With the profit in the long term, you never produced any information about how and when it's being distributed for all we know we get this initial amount of ERC and never get any more ever again except from POS and with the amount you gave us relative to the pos mining rate and the total coins that will be in circulation it would take us almost 40+ years to even break even with the BTC we all first invested. Us as investors have no way of even breaking even or profiting at this point in time since nothing has been made clear.
reesev

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:50:06 AM

I sent .05 just a few minutes ago.. did I miss the IPO? if so can you please refund.
btcstore

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:05:59 AM

+1

No need in shouting. I'm not deaf. I have replied to PM message quite soon (in an hour) but didn't get reply. I'm not aware of your policy "YOU MUST WAIT 6 HOURS TO HAVE YOUR REFUND". How could I know that?

Sometimes i need to sleep too. By the way i sent a pm to you before go to sleep Smiley You will be refunded Smiley

PS: im writing to you a 7am, i still have to take coffee Smiley

realrover

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:25:59 AM

+1

Sometimes i need to sleep too. By the way i sent a pm to you before go to sleep Smiley You will be refunded Smiley

PS: im writing to you a 7am, i still have to take coffee Smiley
Thank you. Just if you want to contact me again for any reason, I'm going to bed right now and will be able to answer 6-7 hours later.
Have a good day.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:35:04 AM

Yelling and being rude is uncalled for. I am not a troll, just a concerned investor with a major in Marketing and years in the field that is confused about your business model. I am not a kid or does not know how an IPO system works. If anything you are the raging troll. Who gives 2 shits what we talk about in your thread, it doesn't mean we are against you or your altcoin. We are just confused that you didn't operate how we expected. Our casual talking means nothing to you. Businesses get ridiculed and discussed about with positive and negative comments every day and I don't see it effecting them in any way or them retaliating to the community and customers with rude comments.

In normal IPO structures the investors get their shares before the stock market opens to the general public when the market opens the investor decides if he wants to sell for the initial price or hold it to see how the market handles itself. You never stated that the shares were not going to be distributed  hours to days later after the market took a huge fall. IPO's shares are priced and purchased around the expected first day trading price not as a fraction of it hours later. With the profit in the long term, you never produced any information about how and when it's being distributed for all we know we get this initial amount of ERC and never get any more ever again except from POS and with the amount you gave us relative to the pos mining rate and the total coins that will be in circulation it would take us almost 40+ years to even break even with the BTC we all first invested. Us as investors have no way of even breaking even or profiting at this point in time since nothing has been made clear.

+555.75  Grin

New decisions were randomly created as and when it was convenient. If you are delaying the IPO closing because you did not make enough money, you need to give the option for older investors to bail out with a refund, not trap them with the "No refund after coin launch" clause.  Not giving any clarity on what the IPO stabilization is or any expected ROI for investors is nothing short of arrogance. Very conveniently saying the initial ERC is "bonus coins" and its all about the long term after the price bombed is complete bull shit. 

So I'm waiting now to see if I will ever break even. Honestly my only hope is if it reaches a bigger exchange like Poloniex and some whale decides to pump it. Either that or some black swan event Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:28:02 AM

In normal IPO structures the investors get their shares before the stock market opens to the general public when the market opens the investor decides if he wants to sell for the initial price or hold it to see how the market handles itself. You never stated that the shares were not going to be distributed  hours to days later after the market took a huge fall. IPO's shares are priced and purchased around the expected first day trading price not as a fraction of it hours later. With the profit in the long term, you never produced any information about how and when it's being distributed for all we know we get this initial amount of ERC and never get any more ever again except from POS and with the amount you gave us relative to the pos mining rate and the total coins that will be in circulation it would take us almost 40+ years to even break even with the BTC we all first invested. Us as investors have no way of even breaking even or profiting at this point in time since nothing has been made clear.

+555.75  Grin

New decisions were randomly created as and when it was convenient. If you are delaying the IPO closing because you did not make enough money, you need to give the option for older investors to bail out with a refund, not trap them with the "No refund after coin launch" clause.  Not giving any clarity on what the IPO stabilization is or any expected ROI for investors is nothing short of arrogance. Very conveniently saying the initial ERC is "bonus coins" and its all about the long term after the price bombed is complete bull shit. 

So I'm waiting now to see if I will ever break even. Honestly my only hope is if it reaches a bigger exchange like Poloniex and some whale decides to pump it. Either that or some black swan event Tongue

All the refunds has never been negated. Every refund done!
btcstore

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:37:46 AM

I think this wins first prize as most elaborate scam on this forum. Congratulations!  Roll Eyes

Who have request the refund on right time and terms was refunded. So what a scam? Please

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: