Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LENDING] Giving Loans For Scammers, Negative Trust!  (Read 1919 times)
Rupture (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:01:42 AM

I am giving loans to:

1) accounts marked as scammer
2) accounts with negative trust that has scammed

Loan amounts range from 0.01 BTC to 0.20 BTC depending on how well executed your scam is. The logic being, the better you are at scamming the more likely you are able to scam more and pay me back.

If you are interested, reply or PM me. You are required to give negative trust to mlawrence (Vod) in order to get a loan.

I will offer loans for as long as mlawerence/vod is in the default trust list Wink
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:07:30 AM

The logic being, the better you are at scamming the more likely you are able to scam more and pay me back.

What. That doesn't even make sense. I think you forgot the part where they are scammers and hence won't actually pay you back.
Rupture (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:09:04 AM

The logic being, the better you are at scamming the more likely you are able to scam more and pay me back.

What. That doesn't even make sense. I think you forgot the part where they are scammers and hence won't actually pay you back.
That doesn't matter, I am doing this to prove a point Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:09:27 AM

This ought to be interesting.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:33:05 AM

I am giving loans to:

Loan amounts range from 0.01 BTC to 0.20 BTC depending on how well executed your scam is. The logic being, the better you are at scamming the more likely you are able to scam more and pay me back.

If you are interested, reply or PM me. You are required to give negative trust to mlawrence (Vod) in order to get a loan.

I will offer loans for as long as mlawerence/vod is in the default trust list Wink

A fool and his coins are soon parted.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:37:24 AM

I am giving loans to:

You may want to rethink this approach. Last people to buy negatives this ended up with tons of negatives themselves.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Rupture (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:38:20 AM

I am giving loans to:

You may want to rethink this approach. Last people to buy negatives this ended up with tons of negatives themselves.
This is a disposable account Smiley
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:39:21 AM

I am giving loans to:

This is a disposable account Smiley

Won't really matter unless those scammers you want to "buy" are Trusted. Doesn't seem possible, does it.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:55:23 AM

Since he posted my profile link in his signature, my trust has gone up 2 points.

That has gotta stick in his craw.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

This kind of stuff makes me sick, you're giving scammers an incentive to keep scamming people.
Regardless of your quarrel with Vod, you shouldn't be doing this!

This only shows that you are an immature person who acts childish when being called out for a mistake.

melds39

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:41:37 PM

This is dumb rapture. Vod gave you negative trust for "enabling scammers" and doing this you just made it worse. You could have turned yourself around.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:55:05 PM

I am giving loans to:

Sure, go ahead and prove your point.  All the scammers will listen to you (like that means anything :/)
Why not try a different approach? -_-... Like a more logical one?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:28:08 AM

This is dumb rapture. Vod gave you negative trust for "enabling scammers" and doing this you just made it worse. You could have turned yourself around.

"Scammers, take my money, please! That will show them."

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:37:44 PM

"Suicide Squad Leader: We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!
[they all stab themselves]
Suicide Squad Leader: That showed 'em, huh? "
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:25:42 PM

I am giving loans to:

It is idiots like you that harm the BTC world, if someone new to BTC or was thinking about getting involved was reading this now, I would suspect they would go and  get involved with a different coin, with less clowns around, and a less chance of getting scammed.

Your a disgrace and an idiot to boot, quite why you don't get banned is beyond me, how can you make a joke out of scamming and then try and get someone else neg trusted !

Yes Vod at times seems a little quick to neg someone, but at least he is honest and trying to help your just being a cock

Rant over Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████