Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking applications for microloans (no collateral)  (Read 7859 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:53:45 PM

I understand that you have concerns for your friends but I have done nothing to spark this concern I have answered every question you did all of your child and accusationsI have never exhibited any scan.me behavior I never claimed to be rich you have made multiple attemptsto stop your friend from making a little money I am using voice text so I can drive and not be distracted your slanderous attack on my character you are making it so this transaction is not even worth itthe only thing you were doing is costing your friend.ho loses a trusted customer who likes the convenience of his loan system and is itnot afraid to pump a little money back into this system

Reading from a phone is distracted driving, you moron.  No way you can be a professional driver.   I have serious doubts about everything you have claimed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

Again voice to text is notcpefect but it looks like you are vod will be so proud a perfect baby troll.were u his first victim are you suffering from stockholm syndrome. Vod has an echo and it is you.whats it feel like to be wrong about everything you belive.it mist be depressing to have all ur accusations refuted.honestly a child could have done it.lolz. peace!  Lolz
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:02:45 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tts&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dtext+to+voice+app&pcampaignid=APPU_54dyU7PCK-_gsATVpIAI

Text to voice theres an app for that.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 09:07:08 PM

I love that yoou have the time to troll me and engage in what amounts to exploitation which is a felony in most state and over. The internet its definitely a federal offense.any time you use the web to exploit the handicapped or mentally disabled your committing a felony.I wonder what kind of depraved things a forensics analyst would find on your cpu.Keep trolling me without substance and maybe you will find out.I've already clouded the pg so don't bother erasing it.

Another thing - I really don't think voice recognition software would make such mistakes as "yoou".  I think you're just some young kid with no brains. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:10:59 PM

Again voice to text is notcpefect but it looks like you are vod will be so proud a perfect baby troll.were u his first victim are you suffering from stockholm syndrome. Vod has an echo and it is you.whats it feel like to be wrong about everything you belive.it mist be depressing to have all ur accusations refuted.honestly a child could have done it.lolz. peace!  Lolz

I am sure that voice recognition software can type "lolz".

Also, please stop evading questions.

I'm still waiting for the video of you dancing in your PJs while chanting "Vod".   Do that and I will loan you 0.1 btc
Here you go vod....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpM4uiqpKs

Disturbing, but a deal is a deal.  I will lend you 0.1 btc.

I love that yoou have the time to troll me and engage in what amounts to exploitation which is a felony in most state and over. The internet its definitely a federal offense.any time you use the web to exploit the handicapped or mentally disabled your committing a felony.I wonder what kind of depraved things a forensics analyst would find on your cpu.Keep trolling me without substance and maybe you will find out.I've already clouded the pg so don't bother erasing it.

1. So you are saying that Vod is exploiting you, a handicapped or mentally disabled?
2. A Forensic Analyst's job is to help investigator solve crimes, by collecting evidence on the crime scene and investigating them.
3. They might find dust on Vod's CPU. Data is stored on a hard drive, not the CPU. (Common Sense?)
4. So do we need to take drugs to troll people now?
5. You can make clouds? cool.
Bitcoinbikers

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 09:15:06 PM

A lot of angry bashing going on here  Undecided

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
bobolini

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:33:17 PM

I'm still waiting for the video of you dancing in your PJs while chanting "Vod".   Do that and I will loan you 0.1 btc

Disturbing, but a deal is a deal.  I will lend you 0.1 btc.

There it Is for the most part. There is a lil more but its mostly foreplay
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 03:36:02 PM

Disturbing, but a deal is a deal.  I will lend you 0.1 btc.

There it Is for the most part. There is a lil more but its mostly foreplay

What's your point, liar?  Joey was unable to come up with collateral, so I couldn't loan to him.

I push the exact same thing - don't lend to scammers or newbies WITHOUT COLLATERAL. 

The only fool that seems to be confused about this is you.

Bitcoinbikers

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

Vod is the batman of nigeria!

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
hensi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:57:45 AM

I need a 0.02btc loan for gambling, i will return it on 22nd, and surely i am not going to make a video for this.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:09:59 AM

I need a 0.02btc loan for gambling, i will return it on 22nd, and surely i am not going to make a video for this.

People generally avoid giving out coins to people who gamble. Not to mention since you're adamant on not making a video you're probably not going to get the loan. If you want a non-collateralised loan at least follow the rules  Roll Eyes
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:32:10 AM

and surely i am not going to make a video for this.

...and surely i am going to suggest you try another lending thread.

jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:44:52 PM

Today, two users , leptoon, and djarot both sent my PM about a loan.

As I wrote in the OP, PM means you instantly are disqualified.

bobolini

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:37:29 AM

Yeah I dont think the vod and his gf did you any favor by harrassing and trolling a paying customer
No offense but I kind of fucked your thread up trying to defend myself and for that apologies mate.the other post from them well they should let you remove all the nonsense ones. Dont believe it will deter scammers.Luck to you.

shadowhax

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:02:44 AM

I just make request thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613451.0

Hello everyone,

This my first time but I hope I get small loan of at least 0.0775 BTC to maximum 0.100 BTC.

Reason for loan is I just purchase 2x ANT-Miner S-1 ASIC and I need new PSU. These miner optimized to give average hashrate around 360 to 380GH/s.

24 hour test-run was made of miners already and they earn about 0.02 BTC per daily.

You can see miner stats in Eligius pool here:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1C67GkGsvp9mszfDTTvVijKDUR3a9bJuDZ

And I make signed message of Bitcoin address to prove this really me (without quotes):

Signature: "H5on1Qwq03/Cq4AAhPEPEAmP7g2x+m6R7PKm9q0J2Ot9jqzD5aBBXjuA7xRhzz0eaEJqR9FG7BFYaOQxkuNhJcs="

My loan can be repaid in 3.875 days of mining or sooner if I make other income. It will take me few days for shipment to arrive and set up miners with new PSU and start mining again. So I think loan may take at most 10 to 12 days total for repay.

If anyone can help me get PSU and get mining faster please let me know!

Wallet Address:
13YxJJnpBjARE6NJd8tEpfE23avU43mU9Z

Danke,

ShadowHax

I not sure if I eligible or not but please let me know if possible, sir.

Danke
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:09:21 AM

Did you read the thread instructions?

shadowhax

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:43:38 AM

I try. But not all was clear for me. English not my first language and sometimes having these troubles.  Tongue
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:09:03 AM

I try. But not all was clear for me. English not my first language and sometimes having these troubles.  Tongue

To apply for a loan without a trusted
account and without collateral, you
must post a Youtube video in your
application.  

Post your video as a response to this
thread.  

1. Introduce yourself to the community
2. Explain how much you need to borrow
3. Explain the purpose of the loan
4. Give a reasonable proposal of interest and duration (suggestion is 20% interest and payback within 7 days)
5. Explain how you will repay the loan.

If you don't have a video camera or webcam
to create your video, then you cannot
use this service.

There you go. You must make a video of you introducing yourself, say how much you need, say why you need it, payback time and interest, and how you will pay it back.
A youtube video.
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:40:51 PM

so far, 3 applications... 1 accepted and paidback... 2 rejected.
out of the 2 rejected, one was obvious scammer, and the
other has proven untrustworthy by asking for repeated
loans (for the puposes of relending) without showing any ability to repay

Umer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:03:44 AM

so far, 3 applications... 1 accepted and paidback... 2 rejected.
out of the 2 rejected, one was obvious scammer, and the
other has proven untrustworthy by asking for repeated
loans (for the puposes of relending) without showing any ability to repay

Want a loan of 0.07.. Smiley and dont understand the youtube video please pm me or add me on skype . :_)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: