Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142411 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Shatoshi Nakomato is a pet name for a group of people who started Bitcoin. They want to remain anonymous therfore use this name to hide their odentity.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

It is still not known who Satoshi is. I think that Satoshi is already dead. My thing to me is that Satoshi is Hal Finney. Probably I’m wrong, but my opinion is that Satoshi is Hal Finney.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

he is the inventor of bitcoin whose existence is unknown. some say he is a person, some say he is Australian. quite confusing, or is this just a conspiracy from certain parties? we are still waiting for a definite answer.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

It is still not known who Satoshi is. I think that Satoshi is already dead. My thing to me is that Satoshi is Hal Finney. Probably I’m wrong, but my opinion is that Satoshi is Hal Finney.
you are not wrong, because indeed no one knows for sure who he is. some say that it is also a team, but it is clear that his work can prosper many people today. and he who has created new breakthroughs for technological development
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

I do not know Satoshi Nakamoto correctly in any way.Because if you want to know more about it,then know its history.Only then will you know that Satoshi can be a person or it can be a group of some people.Those who invented Bitcoin,we do not know whether he is alive or not.But it is certainly such that we should be a great supporter of that great person who thought of such a big platform and came to implement it.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

understand that we will never know who really satoshi was and was conceived from the very beginning. just put up with it and believe in cryptocurrency Wink

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the hero of bitcoin, is still a mystery about who he really is and why he just disappeared. Good health always wherever he is. And don't forget a lot of thanks for him. THANK YOU SATOSHI NAKAMOTO!!

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?
I think 2009 is one of the memorable year in the history of human welfare and specifically for those atleast who are big fans of crypto currencies as it was the year when almost all the crypto currencies were introduced and one of the finest invention out of all the crypto currencies was the bitcoin and SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is considered behind the invention, though nobody has saw him or met him yet but people use to say that he use to talk to his investors through social networking sites and once in my life I would like to meet him.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

He is probably the most mysterious person in the world at the current moment - he has incredible influence and amount of money but we doesn't know exactly even if he really exists.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Most likely the question of who this person is will remain unsolved) So many versions and guesses ... Apparently the world does not need to know this secret! Apparently there is something in it that society does not need. In 2017, the article of the former SpaceX trainee supported the view that the Tesla and SpaceX CEO Ilon Musk could be a real Satoshi. The suspicions were based on Mask’s technical expertise of the software and the history of the published white books. However, Musk denied this information in a tweet dated November 28, 2017. It seems to me that those who are looking for the truth have already given up completely, since they are pushing such a version. Grin
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

Hardly this is one person. A good marketing move is the creation of a myth about Satoshi Nakamoto. This secret  doesn’t  lose the  interest of community  to  Bitcoin.Constantly there are publications, articles and interviews with Satoshi Nakamoto, excerpts from his book. I think this secret will never be solved
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

100 pages and we are still none the wiser, i'll give it another 100 pages and it
will still be an unsolved mystery like The Mary Celeste

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jonathan21

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

satoshi was a guy from the future who came back in time to prevent a mass exodus from happening in 2140 by taking the power of finance away from the "horribly evil". He went back to an alternate future where he is a gazillionaire and has created a new world where anarchy rules and people are happy. Satoshi is actually a genetically engineered al paca with telekinetic powers. he won't come forward bc then his online girlfriend will find out he doesn't look anything like Johnny Depp
Chiko.fun

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Satoshi is a secret , I  say that . Shocked. As  no one know nothing about him, he  really exist or virtual character . The oly thing I know about him is that he is the founder of Bitcoin, and  name of him make me image to Japan"s name
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

he was the person who was rumored to be the inventor of bitcoin in 2009. It is still a mystery, whether satoshi was born in Japan, Australia or England. even now its existence has not really been known and the latest news from satoshi when bitcoin fell in early 2018 was also unknown.
akshay_khoyani

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

Satoshi is the God of Bitcoin and blockchain Technology

Even Father and mother also of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. satoshi is left his kids (bitcoin and blockchain) and world adopted it from Japan  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process, they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
AlonaCroll

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

No one knows who created Bitcoin - Satoshi Nakamoto. The mystery of Bitcoin creators is often a point that many people overlook the advantages of a coin. However, the anonymity of Bitcoin is probably the main reason it is revolutionary and successful. Bitcoin is a system where you do not have to trust anyone on the network to make sure your transactions will be facilitated and secured. In addition, the consensus mechanism ensures that all participants are involved, allowing Bitcoin to operate on its own and to perform its functions safely. But I think the identity of the creator is not related to the quality and reliability of the technology. Because the underlying Bitcoin code (the line of computer code that makes Bitcoin work) is open source, meaning that the code is publicly available and available. Anyone can check and download Bitcoin software for free, while also detecting its underlying mechanism and potential limits. This transparency allowed Bitcoin to "stand on its own feet" without relying on its "father".
shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

Who Is The REAL Satoshi Nakamoto?
The true identity of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto is something that has boggled the minds of many a crypto enthusiast since 2008. Despite having been unmasked by the NSA, there are very few people outside the Department of Homeland Security who know Satoshi’s real name.
Suspect List
1) Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto
In 2014, Newsweek famously named Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto, a 64-year-old Japanese American with a fondness for model trains, as Bitcoins creator. While originally supporting the narrative, Dorian Nakamoto later denied he was the founder of bitcoin. Mr. Nakamoto divorced his first wife, remarried and had a further five children with his second wife Grace Mitchell, 56, who lives in Aubodon, New Jersey. (source)

2) Elon Musk
The tech entrepreneur behind SpaceX denied the long standing rumour after a former SpaceX intern compared his writing style. The results showed that Musk was telling the truth, and after hackers used Tesla to mine cryptocurrencies we think it’s even less likely!(source)

Elon Musk, Tesla Motors

3) A Russian or Chinese agent
The Obama administration was concerned that Satoshi was an agent of Russia or China — that Bitcoin might be weaponized against us in the future. Knowing the source would help the administration understand their motives.

4) Craig Steven Wright
An Australian who claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto in 2015, withdrew from public life after supplying false evidence and later failing to provide new evidence to support his claims. His assertions were initially met with skepticism and not following through with the promised evidence leaves many wondering if he is, in fact, the elusive creator of bitcoin. (source)

Now, two publications once again claim to have outed Satoshi as an Australian computer scientist and entrepreneur named Craig Wright. Websites Wired and Gizmodo claim to have a series of emails, old blogposts and eyewitness accounts that, in Wired’s words, show that “either Wright invented bitcoin, or he’s a brilliant hoaxer who very badly wants us to believe he did.” (source)

Related Post: Man Claiming To Have Invented Bitcoin Faces $10 Billon Lawsuit

Craig Wright

5) David Kleiman
A popular choice in forums, David Kleiman, was Craig Wright’s best friend, an Army veteran, a paraplegic, and a computing wizard sometimes consulted by national TV networks for his expertise in computer forensics and security. According to a month-long Gizmodo investigation published in 2015, Kleiman may also have been deeply involved with Bitcoin. Documents and on-the-record interviews obtained by Gizmodo and Wired in separate investigations show that Craig Wright, an Australian CEO whose home and office were raided hours after the stories were published, repeatedly claimed in private that he and Kleiman were part of Bitcoin’s creation. Gizmodo wrote a very interesting article on Kleiman. (source)

Related Post: 15 Mind Blowing Facts About Satoshi Nakamoto Every Crypto Enthusiast Should Know

6) The CIA/NSA
A group named CIA Project claims that bitcoin is a creation of the CIA or NSA. While the group provided “evidence,” such as stating the name, Satoshi Nakamoto, roughly translates to “Central Intelligence” in Japanese, their perspective is considered to be no more than a conspiracy theory. (source)

7) Nick Szabo
A reclusive American, deeply involved in the bitcoin project, released a blog expressing interest in the technology before Bitcoin’s release, but later reposted it to alter the publishing date. After the blog post about bit gold was determined to be from before bitcoins release, researchers at Aston University compared his writing style to Satoshi Nakamoto’s. According to Jack Grieve, a lecturer who led the project effort, the similarities were “uncanny.” (source)

Cool Hal Finney
Many people believe that Hal Finney, the first person to receive a bitcoin transaction, was actually Satoshi Nakamoto. If so, the mystery of the founder’s identity may never be solved, as Finney passed away in 2014 from ALS. (source)

9) A Group of Companies
Some bitcoin users have suggested (jokingly) that Satoshi Nakamoto could actually be a group of four Asian technology companies: Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, and Motorola. The name can be created by taking the “sa” from Samsung, “toshi” from Toshiba, “naka” from Nakamichi, and “moto” from Motorola. (source)

Have we forgotten someone?
What do you think? Have we found our Nakamoto, or is there someone not mentioned in this list that you believe is a contender for the crypto industry’s most elusive persona? Let us know by commenting below!

Conclusion
Whoever he/she/they are, the real Satoshi Nakamoto has many good reasons for wanting to stay anonymous. The most obvious reason would be potential danger; being worth over $10B USD could make Nakamoto a target, especially with recent news reports showing Bitcoin thieves threatening real violence for this virtual currency.

Satoshi Nakamoto is it you?
TotallyNotaLiar

Activity: 160

worldwide ;Щ

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

No one knows who he is

bullshit...

which version?

"There are two ways to constrain the size of a slice, when computed
through hybrid thin slicing." ~Papillion
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: