Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to rename this project?
Yes - 129 (66.8%)
No - 64 (33.2%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE  (Read 24087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tasja

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

please add me on the lise,15k Asia Coin
chihbarb

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:49:51 PM

please add me to the list, have around 40k
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:50:30 PM

Okay the list is now on CryptoSteam.com

Please be patient as I'm still adding names to the list. Please PM me and I will add you.
androidz

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:54:43 PM

Please add me 183k the AC
tripster69

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:56:23 PM

OP looks unprofessional compared with Asiacoin thread. Fix it.
blackfan

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:57:54 PM

Please add me on the list, on Mintpal  590k AC
dieorlive

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:01:41 PM

Maybe lanuch a new coin is  a better way . V1 makes people so disappointed, so they will go once the get the lost.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:01:50 PM

Okay the list is now on CryptoSteam.com

Please be patient as I'm still adding names to the list. Please PM me and I will add you.

I like! Smiley
bdanyo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:03:24 PM

Goldmann you have my full support! Let's make history

Yeah, let's make a history, right? NO. You have bought AC when it was down from panic selling people, laughing them how noobish they are. Now you are a big AC bag holder who wants to dump your panic-bought AC on other unsuspecting people, who will buy this shit from you. I say stay away from this scam.

Self-moderated thread too. Let's see if your post stands.

we won't censor anything. so FUD, trollings, etc. all will stay on the
thread. but some things (like pandacoin advertisement, or quotes of endless lists need to be deleted
to be able to have an overview. )

Hi, please don't use us as an excuse for having a self moderated thread. For starters it was not advertisement. An advertisement reads like this: "Hi buy x coin! We're awesome because of x, y and z features!". All we did, was tell your community, that we're sorry that your devs were scumbags, here, have some coins, as we know them feels.

All we've done was compensated for over 50 Asiacoin bagholders so far with our coin. We know it's not much, but at a time like this, every little bit counts you know? It is actually one of the core values that's embedded to Pandacoin (PND), as our origins started off with countering scam scumbags like Wolong and his scamcoin. We also were not asking people from your community to trade in Asiacoin for PND...

You should not be seeing Pandacoin (PND) as a competitor, that's not how we see Asiacoinv2. Think of it as a possible symbiotic relationship sharing the same space, as we see ourselves more of the ASIAN DOGE, whereas you guys are clearly aiming for the ASIAN BTC or LTC.

Why hate on us when our development team clearly sees room for both of us in the space and not competing? Pandacoin (PND) introduces cryptocurrencies to the mainstream over in ASIA and get them excited about crypto, and Asiacoinv2's users are more similar to the BTC/LTC crowd, albeit over in ASIA.

You're going to need a stronger argument to justify a self-moderated thread instead of blaming Pandacoin (PND).

nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:03:32 PM

Maybe lanuch a new coin is  a better way . V1 makes people so disappointed, so they will go once the get the lost.
+1
goldmann

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:09:06 PM

Yeah, let's make a history, right? NO. You have bought AC when it was down from panic selling people, laughing them how noobish they are. Now you are a big AC bag holder who wants to dump your panic-bought AC on other unsuspecting people, who will buy this shit from you. I say stay away from this scam.

we won't censor anything. so FUD, trollings, etc. all will stay on the
thread. but some things (like pandacoin advertisement, or quotes of endless lists need to be deleted
to be able to have an overview. )

Hi, please don't use us as an excuse for having a self moderated thread. For starters it was not advertisement. An advertisement reads like this: "Hi buy x coin! We're awesome because of x, y and z features!". All we did, was tell your community, that we're sorry that your devs were scumbags, here, have some coins, as we know them feels.

All we've done was compensated for over 50 Asiacoin bagholders so far with our coin. We know it's not much, but at a time like this, every little bit counts you know? It is actually one of the core values that's embedded to Pandacoin (PND), as our origins started off with countering scam scumbags like Wolong and his scamcoin. We also were not asking people from your community to trade in Asiacoin for PND...

You should not be seeing Pandacoin (PND) as a competitor, that's not how we see Asiacoinv2. Think of it as a possible symbiotic relationship sharing the same space, as we see ourselves more of the ASIAN DOGE, whereas you guys are clearly aiming for the ASIAN BTC or LTC.

Why hate on us when our development team clearly sees room for both of us in the space and not competing? Pandacoin (PND) introduces cryptocurrencies to the mainstream over in ASIA and get them excited about crypto, and Asiacoinv2's users are more similar to the BTC/LTC crowd, albeit over in ASIA.

You're going to need a stronger argument to justify a self-moderated thread instead of blaming Pandacoin (PND).

let s all focus on the important and relevant things.

SHIBE: SQvANmKEkGa5Ypzdg7r94Ldjd5BTnTow6H
http://www.xtracoin.cz.cc
BTC: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:10:27 PM

What will you do if people show up with more than 160Million coins (in the community i mean)?
300Million just got dumped onto the exchanges as I understand it.
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:11:50 PM

try saying something bad about cinni in cinni thread and see how long it stays

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:12:37 PM

What will you do if people show up with more than 160Million coins (in the community i mean)?
you understand wrong and have been misinformed

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
spcrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:13:15 PM

I voted to change the name, but want to retract my vote and want to keep it if the existing code can be fixed.

I took over a brand name once in retail that was crap no one would touch. First thing I wanted to do is change the name, but the factory involved had too much money in the old name and insisted on keeping it. Long story short with good customer service and writing wrongs for about a year it started to take off and going strong to this day. Just saying I know it can be done, but will be a long term investment. It would though also mean so much more to those who got burned on this as well.

If it's less work to come up with a new coin all together and people can trade their AC for it that would be the way to go. As a community we could all hash on the new coin for a few days and divide the coins up accordingly. You could make a coin similar to doge that has a much lower difficulty and mine enough quickly to trade them to a 1:1 ratio. Something along this line anyway.
I don't know how to get past the trust issues and validity of the coins traded for the new coin.

So, if it can be saved save it and call it AC2 as that would be the best way to compensate those who mined and bought in to this coin and were not able to sell them. It would be an Epic Victory for the good people in this world who are involved in cryptocurrency if it can be done.

Maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about, but that's my thought on it.
goldmann

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:13:21 PM

we are able to trace every single transaction and we are also able to figure out
if an transaction is linked to an txoutput of the (premined) block nr. 1.

(btw - 30 million got dumped.. and most of the rest is on an address)

SHIBE: SQvANmKEkGa5Ypzdg7r94Ldjd5BTnTow6H
http://www.xtracoin.cz.cc
BTC: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx
Shurugwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

Has it been confirmed that none of the premined coins moved from the address it was mined to? If it did move it might complicate things. If it never moved then it is an easy win.
Maestro1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:15:32 PM

we are able to tracer every single transaction and we are also able to figure out
if an transaction is linked to an txoutput of the (premined) block nr. 1.

Yeah but a lot of people withdraw their money from exchanges, and if someone else dumped the premined block 1 coins on exchanges, some of them might have gone to the people's wallets, right? Getting rid of the premined coins might result in some honest people lose the coins they bought from exchanges.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
CapSER2.0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Hi, please tell us all what's so special about your new altcoin.

A lot of us have been getting burned lately.

Why should we invest time, hash, and resources into your new coin?

hi altcoinherald,

this coin will be developed and maintained by experienced coderz
and passionate cryptoguys.

this coin is a pure PoS coin with 160 million coins. This coins are
going to be exchanged for (old) AsiaCoins.

There will be no hidden premine.

Transparency from the beginning. and special support from many of us.

This project is made for the AC community which got scammed by the dev.

you ask whats special about this coin?
well, the community is special.

we will make a smooth relaunch. Official multipool, multiple (3rd party) blockexplorers,
professional code review by some altcoin devs (incl. bitsta, ra1nb0wdash and others).

How you will distribute ACv2 for AC? Have some kind of plan or you will do it manually for some kind of proof?

yes we are planning to make it manually and public via this thread.
we are going to request the wallet.dat OR privatekey of your old wallet.

I trust you, but not enough to supply my wallet.dat or private key!

Look up a better method or this is destined to certain failure!

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:17:59 PM

If you want to be added to the list on CryptoSteam.com, please Private Message me and I will add you. There is no need to clutter this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: