Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to rename this project?
Yes - 129 (66.8%)
No - 64 (33.2%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE  (Read 24082 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goieo47

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:19:15 PM

CryptoSteam,
Please add me to the list too. 552K in Mintpal.
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

CryptoSteam,
Please add me to the list too. 552K in Mintpal.

Added you to the list. Now, we need developers to step in because the new devs are backing out.
CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

Who wants to step in? I'm not going to just sacrifice my investment.

If you know developers, please contact them. I wish I could code to help everyone that lost out!
Nicolaas.R

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:33:15 PM

If you know developers, please contact them. I wish I could code to help everyone that lost out!

Same here, the devotion is here but not the know how.

I wish i could do more

Free btc,ltc,ftc,doge with doing nothing, just sign up and sit back and collect(every day)
http://qoinpro.com/7e9e1ea90b10664716406dbd9c410e78
Maestro1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

I can code but I am with zero experience in launching/developing cryptocurrency  Sad Otherwise I would have stepped in myself.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:35:13 PM

I can code but I am with zero experience in launching/developing cryptocurrency  Sad Otherwise I would have stepped in myself.

If you can code, we will support you!
zikomoto

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:36:00 PM

If you can code, we will support you!

i can code too , but will need support too , can i join ??
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

we got a lot of messages today regarding this project and seems that a lot of AC bagholder
don't want to see a new coin. Most of the AC community wants the old sources to be fixed
and patched. Therefore we are going to stop our work on ACv2.

some reasons:
  • We will never publish a release with the original AC scamwallet as codebase
  • We will not risk users to lose potential 30 million AC which were dumped
  • we don't know whats still hidden in the sources
  • big bagholders and active AC community-members don't want this

we are sorry to anounce this, but as you know, there is big responsibilty linked with
such a project. and in this case we won't take responsibility over other peoples money.

we wish you good luck!

this is sad news Sad
i am all for a new coin, with a new name...
i understand you not wanting to be attached to the old code completely though i wouldn't want to either

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:37:03 PM

I wish i could do more

I mean i just told you guys almost exactly what needs to be done, short of coding and testing it myself (time consuming)... But this is really a marketing and leadership exercise.  I'm just a dev that is willing to help.

First of, whoever wants to really revive the old coin should take charge and start a new BCT thread to have control of the situation... Then have to recruit: working on getting new website, new domain, social media places setup.. get in contact with exchanges (mullick from cryptsy seems wanting to help), and just grease all the wheels necessary.

Until that happens all i can do is supply academic information.. anyways i'm patching my version of the code now and will be testing it.. but again, it's all academic unless a core group steps up to really drive this.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:38:40 PM

Hello everyone. I'm up. Had to get some serious sleep. Anyway.

The list is growing. Please let me know so I can add your name to the

list. I lost tons of money in AC and would like this to be fixed. The

list so far:

AsiaCoin holders who wants to see a fix:

CryptoSteam
Nicolaas.R
silencesilence
bluebit25
WildChaser777
istop08
GröBkAz
Maxikosw (Maxikose on freenode irc)
hrt
cjp007
kache
minuchi.str
amit2007gunjan
noobthegreat
EEKman (Lost 3K USD. I feel you. I lost tons myself)
Maestro1
Xuorc
probrian
artem6662
Shkembe
Wolden
probrian
bittcoinn
voisina
jarserk
dirtypolecat
masterboy
nin7672
syrota
AC2 (1.35 million AsiaCoin)
Alpinist (200K AC)
Gambiman
Deathtoallptots (130K AC)
goldmann (Claimed to sell all of it with huge loss)
bitsta (Lost 25 BTC) (Claimed to sell all of it with huge loss)
ra1nb0wdash (Lost 3 BTC) (Claimed to sell all of it with huge loss)
ApoloTwo (lost 10BTC or 20 BTC on it ( i am not sure). ) (Claimed to sell all of it with huge loss)
georgeblair (680K AC)
minuchi.str (Lost 17 BTC)
BitcoinStacker
crypto_bull (700K AC)
Maestro1 (1 Million AC)
Final
nekokenny (49660 AC)
CycleSurfer360
tarzanbigcity (12103 AC)
gaazje
milan74 (5K AC)
teringlijer (All his money in it)
kalenen (Lost 440k of AC)
LisboaKuya (lost 80k AC)
richwang (The post growing fast, I am holding 100 000AC)
bloodyboy (just when i was away for a while and have buy offer for about 900 satoshi this shit happend ;/ now i'm bagholder too...)
ORiN (13K AC)
surgexvb (lost 9620.63971700 AC)
ryanb (i have 593874.35376400 AC)
slasherzx (I lost my hard earned 45k AC due to this scam.. Fuck all my btc went to investing because  I fucking believe in the coin.. FUCK you im pissed.. I only have my total btc of 0.8 btc thrown into the air.. That is all my ROI for my rigs that I bought.. I want this fixed and compensated.. The devs have lost a lot of potential for being the next big coin.. Pls fix this.. I need my 0.8 btc, I'm no rich person like other people. If this can be fixed then I will support it.. )
nxt123.cn 30K AC
remulan (add me too 11839 AC)
LISSIE 4.5K AC Lost
juca_br2002 (500 AC)
Collegestudent (Please add me to the list: Lost over 15BTC or around 926064.79581800   Asiacoins
I hope the fix comes soon so the fud goes xD)
blindminer (I lost 700K AC)
DoomDumas (70K AC)
raggitor
Lsrwolf 24309.21914134 AC still sitting in Bittrex... this sux.
CapSER2.0 862907.454445 I have AC in my wallet
joewills (150K AC)
altcoiner
gaazje
donnyd413
Shurugwi
whatdidshedo
rsturtle (11K AC)
EEKmanc (3K AC)
zqjqiu (I lost 56000 AC)
skidog (lost a lot to maybe 70k)
syrota (35K AC)
cryptojo (350k AC)
skidog (70K AC)
Hoof-arted (43K AC)
jaayruu (only out 4 AC lol)
Escher (6K AC)
abel1337 (209K AC)
spcrypt
X-Laboratories
ChrisLandin 64K AC
noobthegreat 5K AC (Asked me to remove from the list)
drmadcat
wanvo 41K AC
eVilzOmbie
alekzander 274K AC
CryptoClub around 300K
tekke 10K to 15K
Kazulya 177K AC
cbutters 225K
pricoin19wk 10K AC
malsunrion 16K AC
hilgi 21K AC
johntseng
gmatty ( 5404 AC)
colominer 4 BTC
Beaucoupnice
wzj183 (80600 AC)
Zoom3x (43000 AC)
chakraborty (I have 130,000 AC on Cryptsy and Mintpal. How can I exchange them for ACV2? I will need to get them from the stock exchange on the offline wallet?)
disco987 (lost 258K in MintPal)
BCMann
zmhaha (875K AC)
dellyz (16927 coins)
dsergeevich
wakong (70K)

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

add me please firedoner

i have 33000 asiacoin and would like to see this fixed so we can all get our investments back, by the way i really admire the solidity of the asiacoin community.... im glad to see human beings cooperating and uniting

thanks to every single one of you guys
CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:39:10 PM

I wish i could do more

I mean i just told you guys almost exactly what needs to be done, short of coding and testing it myself (time consuming)... But this is really a marketing and leadership exercise.  I'm just a dev that is willing to help.

First of, whoever wants to really revive the old coin should take charge and start a new BCT thread to have control of the situation... Then have to recruit: working on getting new website, new domain, social media places setup.. get in contact with exchanges (mullick from cryptsy seems wanting to help), and just grease all the wheels necessary.

Until that happens all i can do is supply academic information.. anyways i'm patching my version of the code now and will be testing it.. but again, it's all academic unless a core group steps up to really drive this.

You can do it but won't do it why? It's not that expensive if you consider the fact that we all lost tons of money on this endeavor.
Nicolaas.R

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

count me in!!
Give me a job and i wll do the best i can

Free btc,ltc,ftc,doge with doing nothing, just sign up and sit back and collect(every day)
http://qoinpro.com/7e9e1ea90b10664716406dbd9c410e78
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:39:51 PM

count me in!!
Give me a job and i wll do the best i can
same here.
Maestro1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:40:48 PM

I wish i could do more

I think the key person we need is someone who knows and understand the blockchain and the issue, and that person best qualified is you. And I'm sure you will get great support from us.

For the rest, I think we can be responsible for that. We can create a website, social media, contacts with exchanges, etc. I'm sure everyone here will help.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
voisina

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

Man. There were 3 good people working to help us all and instead of acting with grace, people acted with some sort of entitlement. Beggars can't be choosers. The time of people who are capable of developing altcoins is very valuable. I think most people involved in altcoins are spoiled, selfish, ignorant brats. The majority have probably not worked for a thing in their life. I for one have much respect for people trying to help out.
micryon

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:44:18 PM

You can do it but won't do it why? It's not that expensive if you consider the fact that we all lost tons of money on this endeavor.

I've done this before, and it was a great experience (that's why you see a lot of Trust ratings on my profile)..

And I've already done a lot on this already... And frankly, there's still a lot of work and responsibility...

I am not willing to personally shoulder all of this alone at this time.  If I'm responsible for something I'll spend 500% on it.. and I got plenty of other responsibilities in my work & life, i just don't need this extra stress.. Smiley

But others are going to need to step up, take responsibility.. and lead.  I'm here to help, and will continue working on this problem..

micryon

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:50:11 PM

I think the key person we need is someone who knows and understand the blockchain and the issue, and that person best qualified is you. And I'm sure you will get great support from us.

For the rest, I think we can be responsible for that. We can create a website, social media, contacts with exchanges, etc. I'm sure everyone here will help.

For RealStackcoin i did almost all of it: create a website, paid for the domain, codeded it deployed DNS seeds.. and then after that launched,  Everyday i'd get up and send people coins to recompense their lost coins, update the OP.. respond to the thread in a timely manner, etc..

I got like 0 monetary value out of it.. actually it costs me more to setup DNS and VPS servers.. But it was fun learning experience.

I don't think i want to go through all of that again.. If you guys can be responsible for starting an OP, website.. and commit to it in the long run.. then I'm in.  But I haven't seen any of that.  Don't see anyone creating a website or even creating a new thread (to repair the original coin), get any traction on recruiting a real team or anything...

Bitsta and co. tried to do something new here.. which I've advised them against .. but they probably don't have any skin left in the game and have written off their loss already..

But people who have skin in the game (bagholders).. gotta step up here.. can't just count on others to do this work.  its one thing saying you will help.. another to actually start doing something. 

CryptoSteam

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:51:48 PM

Well, there are millions of dollars worth if devs are willing to step in.

This is a coin that was a scam, however, if a new coin is created with the people who are genuinely invested in, it will take off.

We just need coders to fix this. We will donate shit ton of money if this is fixed.

Thank you.

In the meanwhile, if you have AC, please PM me and I will add you to the list at CryptoSteam.com
ILikeMagicBeans

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:52:55 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

we got a lot of messages today regarding this project and seems that a lot of AC bagholder
don't want to see a new coin. Most of the AC community wants the old sources to be fixed
and patched. Therefore we are going to stop our work on ACv2.

some reasons:
  • We will never publish a release with the original AC scamwallet as codebase
  • We will not risk users to lose potential 30 million AC which were dumped
  • we don't know whats still hidden in the sources
  • big bagholders and active AC community-members don't want this

we are sorry to anounce this, but as you know, there is big responsibilty linked with
such a project. and in this case we won't take responsibility over other peoples money.

we wish you good luck!

Why not just carry on with ACv2? I know thats not what everyone wants but its better than nothing at all?

micryon

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:54:07 PM

A new coin is a new coin... and it could be very profitable and may take off.

If that's all that is left, i think that's great...

If no one wants to fix the old coin, then so be it.  But I've already given the formula on how to fix it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: