Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to rename this project?
Yes - 129 (66.8%)
No - 64 (33.2%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AsiaCoin v2 [AC2] - IMPORTANT NOTICE  (Read 24082 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:06:13 AM

I'm heading over to the new, new thread i guess... Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566870.msg6537072#msg6537072

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Deathtoallptots

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:14:25 AM

I think we should continue with this project, we're all going to loose if nothing happens. What are we going to do sit on out wallets and hope for the dev to come fix things ? Let these guys take up the project, if people don't want to convert there old ac to the new ac then they are more then welcomed to give them to me. We should do this, my opinion as a bag holder
Maestro1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:20:00 AM

I think we should continue with this project, we're all going to loose if nothing happens. What are we going to do sit on out wallets and hope for the dev to come fix things ? Let these guys take up the project, if people don't want to convert there old ac to the new ac then they are more then welcomed to give them to me. We should do this, my opinion as a bag holder

Please come to the new topic:

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
GroundRod

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:44:59 AM

I've skin in this coin too, not much, but bought 2000AC moments before traded halted, was starting to accumulate, when the problem surfaced.  While working in the garden today it occurred to me, 'Proof of Stake' should mean something beyond what mere programming entails.  I've a stake in this, lets see if one of the major 'claims to fame' about this coin features can hold water at a whole new level. 

That level @ which we all have an interest in keeping, the proof of coin ownership.  Rip out the corruption, premine just enough so every honest stake holder has a coin, rebrand it and then lets fire up the new software, stronger than every before having had the experience laps into uncertainty.  The exchanges would have to cooperate, all my coins are either on Bter or Cryptsy, but I think it would be in their very best interest to resolve this matter peacefully.

IMHO it could mark a major milestone in crypto-coin currency history, if this could be pulled off, move on with a new coin and proof of steak for all existing holders.

CapSER2.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:46:11 AM

This thread has expired and well dead!

The solution to this problem is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6547988#msg6547988

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
ac2

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:01:32 AM

Hi guys, i would still advise to NOT create a new coin and do an exchange...

I've been through this before from experience trying to save RealStackCoin like this.. which although launched and made people feel better, eventually went down to 1 liteoshi in value.

The issue is that there is an existing network, of exchanges pools , and people.  Only a small percentage of those people will come and claim these coins, and getting exchange support AGAIN will be tough. and cost more money.

I still advise that the Asiacoin src is just patched up and delivered by voiding the premine.  Exchanges are ready to turn on their wallets again if we do so.  We should just take that deal.

Retaining the existing blockchain is worth something.. in fact .. it's the only intrinsic value of the coin.  And thus would have a much better chance at retaining existing coin value than a new coin.

+1350000

YES. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE!
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

Hi guys, i would still advise to NOT create a new coin and do an exchange...

I've been through this before from experience trying to save RealStackCoin like this.. which although launched and made people feel better, eventually went down to 1 liteoshi in value.

The issue is that there is an existing network, of exchanges pools , and people.  Only a small percentage of those people will come and claim these coins, and getting exchange support AGAIN will be tough. and cost more money.

I still advise that the Asiacoin src is just patched up and delivered by voiding the premine.  Exchanges are ready to turn on their wallets again if we do so.  We should just take that deal.

Retaining the existing blockchain is worth something.. in fact .. it's the only intrinsic value of the coin.  And thus would have a much better chance at retaining existing coin value than a new coin.

+1350000

YES. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE!

you may be right. so like how the old WC coin is still the same coin, it still retains value and ppl respect it. But not all the premine has to be voided i mean we can change the 100% interest to 1% or something so the 30mill sold can exist peacefully with the other 160million. and the remaining coins from the big premine can be voided.
Maestro1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:00:30 AM

you may be right. so like how the old WC coin is still the same coin, it still retains value and ppl respect it. But not all the premine has to be voided i mean we can change the 100% interest to 1% or something so the 30mill sold can exist peacefully with the other 160million. and the remaining coins from the big premine can be voided.

That's exactly what's going to happen. 30 mil sold will be there, interests will be adjusted, the big premine will be voided. Please head over to the new thread where we explained them in big detail.

Thanks.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:09:41 AM

That's exactly what's going to happen. 30 mil sold will be there, interests will be adjusted, the big premine will be voided. Please head over to the new thread where we explained them in big detail.

Thanks.

im starting to love my close to 1mill AC, much appreciation from the bottom of my heart. i mean seriously this isnt an easy matter and it takes a strong heart to be able to take aggressive harsh words from others. it looks like u are bent on succeeding and i love it Smiley once this is all fixed up can u set up donations and a bounty page? so we can all donate some to make it worth your time and devship so u always stay on board with us.
Stardumb

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:51:19 AM

Please add me to the list! 293k AC on Mintpal
Dmann

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:55:48 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 05:12:16 AM by Dmann

Everyone please head over to the new topic, but please do NOT move discussions about the old dev to the new topic, leave them here.

I Agree

developer of coin Asia has made a video in which he shows his email
urbansoldier90@gmail.com

Link, or it never happened....

i didnt post that. it was from an earlier post. wasnt sure how to link it properly on the forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566870.7160 - mid page

gotcha. looks like it was silencesilence who posted it. just wonder where the info came from. if it is true, people should be made aware of the other coin this guy seems to be involved with...

that was posted here from multiple users and shared but permanently erased from the old topic

I actually watched the video and compared email - it coincides with that given by another user this information

Name on the Video is - Asia Coin Mining  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H8_3t1B8Hc&feature=youtu.be
but
he deleted the ASIA profile in youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCShIKaL_SQ1bnd41dVfdxpA
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=asia+coin

http://i61.tinypic.com/rlf6me.jpg

ASIA COIN the OLD DEVELOPER - HE PRE-MINING the AISA COIN
That could let you find - tell him hello
this was shared before 12 hours but deleted from the old developer
obviously true if deleted it
here it is

developer of coin Asia has made a video in which he shows his email
urbansoldier90@gmail.com
in search box in facebook type urbansoldier90@gmail.com
see ... the dev of asia coin
https://www.facebook.com/dallas.urban?fref=ts

mother father sister
https://www.facebook.com/dallas.urban/about
http://i58.tinypic.com/2csb1c9.jpg
.... he live here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Provo-Utah/106066949424984
in search box in google+ type urbansoldier90@gmail.com
see ... the dev of asia coin
https://plus.google.com/u/0/110587325042504256988/posts
I hope some find him and tell him a big thank you  Roll Eyes
ha ha ha h aa haaha a
let everyone thanked him in his own way  Roll Eyes

save this information on your computer because it can be deleted again
do not see where is this email address ? which exactly video ? linked on page : ▶ Asiacoin AC - Cryptocurrency for Asia - PoW_PoS 100% Interest - YouTube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofR8CBovXwY ?
do no see this email in the video ,
even opened this file 15.982.077 bytes ( mp4 ) under notepad and mp4explorer do not see
pls be so kind and show where is email address ?
hmmm
he deleted the ASIA profile in youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCShIKaL_SQ1bnd41dVfdxpA
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=asia+coin
and change the link in first post

I am Dallas solomon Urban. I am not the dev of AsiaCoin. I made an instructional video for AsiaCoin to fulfill a bounty. That is my only connection to AsiaCoin. I was not in on the scam and had nothing to do with the scam. If you believe otherwise then you can believe that but you would be dead wrong in your assumptions.

So this is the guy we need to hunt down?

is that gonna solve anything ?
Sure, I believe that holding people accountable is a good idea. I also have 20K of AC to ram up his ass.

So this is the guy we need to hunt down?

is that gonna solve anything ?

Good question. Is anyone here a lawyer?

Save your time and money for the real AsiaCoin DEV/scammer.
golf2004

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:57:24 AM

Please add me to the list! 550k AC on Mintpal
qopiyu

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:24:59 AM

add me 10k ac
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:30:08 AM

This thread has expired and well dead!

The solution to this problem is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6547988#msg6547988
fgtlss

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:51:01 AM

AC2, it is so wonderful.

I am sorry, I just have a joke...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sm2HXeroFtVQSij285cQXDVoqVisL9RFZW
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:45:33 PM

just to let people know
https://c-cex.com/ is open for trades while devs fix the issue.
I can see alot of movement right now.
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:11:08 PM

Another thing, couldn't it be possible opening a wallet where we try to donate 30 Mio Asia Coins (or the exact number coins sold from the hiddenblock) and then take them off the market to protect the value of the coin.
Isn't something in this direction possible Huh

Although that's possible.. that's not strictly necessary if we patch AC code and hard fork..

Essentially only 30m + 160m or so have been distributed to people (even though 30m was given to the dev scammer as BTC, the people who received it shouldn't be punished). 

So the total coins in circulation outside of the premine is only 190m.. When 320m was the target anyways for circulation after 1 year.

So it's very easy to adjust the POS reward so that the exact same # of coins appear in a year's time .. 320M from this point.. as long as the premine is eliminated from the equation..

In fact with a hardfork you can make any range of target for coins between 190m to some number.. if we want to keep it artificially rare.. it can just stay at 190M with 1% stake interest...

I wondering if those 3.2 bil coins that dev had premined, can be canceled, traced or can't be traded at all on exchanges, so he won't be able to make money and laugh at us?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:18:22 PM

You can't destroy coins...

Or if you'll fork this ?

But premined was hidden in 1st block, am I right?

So fork at 0 block?!! Genesis block forked? I don't know if it's possible.

This will be new coin copy 1:1 minus premined ?

Don't know.

Asiacoin is lost. Fuck Asiacoin dev.

BTW. Asiacoin is dommed forever. Sorry to say that, but no one will buy this even if we somehow delete premined.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:22:49 PM

You can't destroy coins...

Or if you'll fork this ?

But premined was hidden in 1st block, am I right?

So fork at 0 block?!! Genesis block forked? I don't know if it's possible.

This will be new coin copy 1:1 minus premined ?

Don't know.

Asiacoin is lost. Fuck Asiacoin dev.

BTW. Asiacoin is dommed forever. Sorry to say that, but no one will buy this even if we somehow delete premined.
You are wrong, if I remember well, you did same thing with WC, blaming and inventing stories. Look at WC's spot now , same thing will happen with AC, keep patience, that block will be removed , and AC will be back on track, I'm saying this because I know that alot of people from this community is involved with AC, I'm sure that when the problems will be fixed and AC will be added back to the exchanges it will rise where it deserves. Just imagine, what else could stop it after that? Smiley
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:27:12 PM

need help:

I was sending my coins to cryptsy when the dump of AC was beginning. But at that moment cryptsy blocked everthing from AC! Now i don;t have the coins in my wallet and don't have coins on cryptsy. it's was 160k coins!

Someone any idea? The asiacoin wallet look out of sync this day so i can't check anything.

PB: because i'm not the hole time on this forum (work Sad)

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: