Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated  (Read 175317 times)
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

price is dropping now, sad news Sad
gameleaguedev (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 04:02:21 PM

Angry Angry Angry WTF,Dev,are u selling your coin? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So far we were still during vacation,i didnt even know we had been list on Poloniex before somebody send notification to me.

I just have time to take a look of our pricing,seem some dumping today,but as far as i can confirm was we did not do it

I understand that someone maybe guess that we just dump our coin when the price was good,but i had to tell you that we did not strongly care about the pricing as you thought,what's we want to do was how to improve our game's quality and make our plan running more fluently.

When we come back to work,i think that we should do one more thing first,to make an announcement as a proof asset,if our need some coin as promotion or operate the game,we aslo will clearly list on it,let everyone know that we are doing and how is the coin using.

Thanks for everyone who supporting to us! Kiss

https://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin Follow us for the most update information! #GML #Gameleaguecoin
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

Hello,

any mac wallet available?

Thanks for information.
Chiaki

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

Angry Angry Angry WTF,Dev,are u selling your coin? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So far we were still during vacation,i didnt even know we had been list on Poloniex before somebody send notification to me.

I just have time to take a look of our pricing,seem some dumping today,but as far as i can confirm was we did not do it

I understand that someone maybe guess that we just dump our coin when the price was good,but i had to tell you that we did not strongly care about the pricing as you thought,what's we want to do was how to improve our game's quality and make our plan running more fluently.

When we come back to work,i think that we should do one more thing first,to make an announcement as a proof asset,if our need some coin as promotion or operate the game,we aslo will clearly list on it,let everyone know that we are doing and how is the coin using.

Smiley :)OK, Thanks for your reply!!

I like GML:GNgJjsgkKBaY5bh532qrpggJSuG1FiAYnS
ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:32:12 PM

I have registered with the forum long time ago
http://www.gameleague.co/index.php?topic=379.0

but I never received any coins

@dev  is there a particular reason ?

@dev I have registered long time ago
and never received any coins ?!!!

I ve posted here for an explanation more than 2-3 times in the last 3-4 days
and have send a message to the dev but I keep getting ignored

developer chooses to ignore me does not provide for a friendly community
since he is only answering other questions from the community

berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:13:36 PM

The best developer ever
I really support you

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
zjz_lgd

Activity: 173

zjz_lgd

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

Well done.
your are on Poloniex now!
this is a good idea, but i still don't get it! Huh

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:23:50 AM

did i miss a wallet update? Mine (ver.1.0.0.0) quit syncing today

LifeisGreat88088

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:44:02 AM

did i miss a wallet update? Mine (ver.1.0.0.0) quit syncing today

GLC seems having great potentical.

Smiley
LifeisGreat88088

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

Great to hear that.

Chiaki

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:25:10 AM

Great to hear that.

yes,haha,look forward the game!!! Grin Grin

I like GML:GNgJjsgkKBaY5bh532qrpggJSuG1FiAYnS
mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:43:47 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 04:57:55 AM by mugwampbro

Great coin...Great DEV !!! Wallet has a problem though, I sent some coins to Bittrex today (got 580 sats !!!) and tried to send the remainder back to my wallet but it will not fully sync and the withdrawal transaction doesn't show. I tried re-installing v.1.0.0.0 but get the same thing, could be a fork...DEV???

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:11:02 AM

Hey guys... got a lot of requests from everyone so here you go!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GLC

Happy trading!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Great  to hear that we are on Bittrex now!

Today we complete the 8th 9th 10th all eligible users coins sending

And also sent the 11th,if you on the list but did not receive yet,please check if you change you signture and reply us before yelling
Receive some PM worry about will miss their coin,please be patience,we wont miss anyone who eligible and follow as our rule.

Somebody still thought we are scamer~ wow,make a real online game and also upload it to google play,we are really a good scamer lol  Wink

where is this on google play ?
was this announced ?

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:39:52 AM

Forgive me about that i just notify now,but according to our record,you are on 6th list,and we had been make many notification to who on the list hurry for their coin,but the result was no reply any,then we end up of those number of people,so,if you interested with us,and also want to join our promotion,maybe you should waiting for our game launch.

https://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin Follow us for the most update information! #GML #Gameleaguecoin
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:43:12 AM

Happy trading!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

And also sent the 11th,if you on the list but did not receive yet,please check if you change you signture and reply us before yelling
Receive some PM worry about will miss their coin,please be patience,we wont miss anyone who eligible and follow as our rule.

Somebody still thought we are scamer~ wow,make a real online game and also upload it to google play,we are really a good scamer lol  Wink

was this announced ?

There are no real online game just screenshots of games made by different game developers. GLC dev are using them to make everyone believe that they are actually developing a game but the truth there isn't a game. The dev is just deceiving everyone.  Grin

gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:07:57 AM

Happy trading!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

was this announced ?

There are no real online game just screenshots of games made by different game developers. GLC dev are using them to make everyone believe that they are actually developing a game but the truth there isn't a game. The dev is just deceiving everyone.  Grin

Hum...Since we pulish the game's screen shot and the video,we receive many feedback which include of the gaming tester from BTT,most people think that we should improve the picture quality,in order to meet most GLC holders expectation,we'd like to request the game developing dev to make a little modify,now they are hard working for the new version,we will update when it complete at once.
Please look forward!
Thanks! Grin

In order to improve our game's quality,we just make some change of our game,so the google play also temporarily off shelve the game.

After screenshot and even video pulished still someone doubt our authenticity make me feel disappointed,but i show my understanding,i know that some of us had been cheat too much,but i want to explain nothing but just
Let the facts speak

mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:11:50 AM

Happy trading!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

was this announced ?

Hum...Since we pulish the game's screen shot and the video,we receive many feedback which include of the gaming tester from BTT,most people think that we should improve the picture quality,in order to meet most GLC holders expectation,we'd like to request the game developing dev to make a little modify,now they are hard working for the new version,we will update when it complete at once.
Please look forward!
Thanks! Grin

In order to improve our game's quality,we just make some change of our game,so the google play also temporarily off shelve the game.

After screenshot and even video pulished still someone doubt our authenticity make me feel disappointed,but i show my understanding,i know that some of us had been cheat too much,but i want to explain nothing but just
Let the facts speak

What happen to your first game with plenty of screenshots? I think it was like an FPS game, did you abandoned it?

I wouldn't be surprised if you will release again another screenshots of a brand new game and abandon the current android game which is never meant to be finished.

I can't believe everyone still doesn't realized your deceitful move.
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:42:46 AM

Happy trading!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

was this announced ?

Please look forward!
Thanks! Grin

Let the facts speak

What happen to your first game with plenty of screenshots? I think it was like an FPS game, did you abandoned it?

I wouldn't be surprised if you will release again another screenshots of a brand new game and abandon the current android game which is never meant to be finished.

I can't believe everyone still doesn't realized your deceitful move.

Seem you had been notify us during a long time,you even know that our first ideal game was a FPS game,but do you also notify that we decide to make an IPO first,due to develop a FPS game was depend on fund what we lack of,we didnt abandon it,but i think that when we do something,there should has precedence,so,the online game should be our top priority one.

Yes,you are right,since we were cooperate with some game's develop dev,so there was not any surprise if we release other new games in the future,but one thing you are wrong,we wont abandon any of them,all the games relate to GameLeagueCoin would be parts of our success.

Oh,my lord,have i ever cheat to anyone? We even already cancel the IPO!

Finally,if you really want to question us in order to protect the people who trust with us,i am very welcome and would love to answer all your questions,but, if you only want to cavil,i wont have enough time to play with.
Godness,i even still during my vacation,i want to say again,the last time
Let the facts speak
[/quote]

ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:47:11 AM

Forgive me about that i just notify now,but according to our record,you are on 6th list,and we had been make many notification to who on the list hurry for their coin,but the result was no reply any,then we end up of those number of people,so,if you interested with us,and also want to join our promotion,maybe you should waiting for our game launch.
OK here is what I see

blocks have been stuck to 30691 for some hours now (what is the latest official release of the wallet 1.0.0.0 ?)
block explorer is not working
people complaining the did not receive their coins (me too)
newbies are coming in here to congratulate the dev for some screenshots ?
the game was an FPS now a different game (has anyone actually seen the game ?)
the great pump and dump was already accomplished in bittrex
something smells in here !!

CunZhang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:06:19 AM

OK here is what I see

blocks have been stuck to 30691 for some hours now (what is the latest official release of the wallet 1.0.0.0 ?)
block explorer is not working
people complaining the did not receive their coins (me too)
newbies are coming in here to congratulate the dev for some screenshots ?
the game was an FPS now a different game (has anyone actually seen the game ?)
the great pump and dump was already accomplished in bittrex
something smells in here !!
Don't get no GLC in here to complain  that you didn't obey the rules
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: