Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated  (Read 175317 times)
SALAZAR

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:44:44 AM

To celebrate our game's players reach 5000 ,we decided to hold an activity about free given GML .

To follow our social media such as our twitter http://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin then retweet us ,then provided your GML Farm player id to us by direct message , you could got 500 free GML , if you also bind your Facebook account during the game ,you could got more 500 free GML.  Quotas were totally 1000 people . Hurry up !

All the coins will auto transfer to your GML Farm's account ,just enjoy it !

Really? Great, invite friends to play with
Nicolisa

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:54:20 AM

it's great put crypto and games together. Grin

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. T2NNFvCm4ft6XWAuJKbhkDJEob5L4WBXxx
Bulezzz

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:06:23 AM

To celebrate our game's players reach 5000 ,we decided to hold an activity about free given GML .

To follow our social media such as our twitter http://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin then retweet us ,then provided your GML Farm player id to us by direct message , you could got 500 free GML , if you also bind your Facebook account during the game ,you could got more 500 free GML.  Quotas were totally 1000 people . Hurry up !

yeah, invite my friends together to play, the game is great !
witalijusss

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:08:05 AM

yeah, invite my friends together to play, the game is great !

BEST!!!
pausing

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:14:38 AM

What a good coin with a interesting game.i will buy some when the price down.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:30:21 AM

wth i do this for if what i get is just a number in GML Farm's account that i couldn`t withdrawal?
Kingbucks

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

@JamesOng

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

great!! now i know i no need to play then..all i need to do is just log in once a day Cheesy Cheesy
Is great, I recommend my friends to play, I hope more people recommend involved, the team worked very hard, we saw a real application, without any gimmicks.
look here
JamesOng

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:42:11 AM

@JamesOng

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

great!! now i know i no need to play then..all i need to do is just log in once a day Cheesy Cheesy
Is great, I recommend my friends to play, I hope more people recommend involved, the team worked very hard, we saw a real application, without any gimmicks.
look here

so what? and are you kidding me? 60 days and my withdraw is limited? that prove my point..that is just a number in farm's account that couldn`t withdraw..all the coin in the account is controled by the dev and he can change the rules anytime
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

how to use redem code??? Huh Huh

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
WE.MISAYA

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:56:54 AM

@JamesOng

look here

so what? and are you kidding me? 60 days and my withdraw is limited? that prove my point..that is just a number in farm's account that couldn`t withdraw..all the coin in the account is controled by the dev and he can change the rules anytime
You can not play this game, the decision is in your hands!! Grin

WE.MISAYA

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:06:38 AM

I also bought a lot of Grin Grin Grin Expect the price to rise!!

debbi3

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:11:48 AM

very good !
witalijusss

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:12:24 AM

How much?
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:15:23 AM

How much?

It only needs 0.7BTC to reach 650. a few btc invested, it will easily break 700.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
witalijusss

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:15:55 AM

How much?

How much you buy.?
debbi3

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:17:16 AM

@JamesOng

look here

just for fun~
iphone66

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:20:06 AM

the price had been rised already. Grin

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SsZMxfT58S9UuaSLvZwEqSptforGio9MJh
JamesOng

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:30:21 AM

@JamesOng

look here

of course i won`t play it !what for?
WE.MISAYA

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:43:32 AM

How much?

How much you buy.?
400-450 satoshi

WE.MISAYA

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:45:31 AM

@JamesOng

look here

of course i won`t play it !what for?
A lot of people will play, and now there are a lot of people playing the game! Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: