Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated  (Read 175317 times)
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:50:40 AM

one big sell order 0.00000498 153017.14182073 0.7620

but don't have btc right now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:50:59 AM

thanks dev, I get my free coins.

what you  got is only a number...not the real coins..oops!
oh man~ Don't care about this. We can use these coins to change diamond, using in the game, or withdraw it later. Although there is a rule for withdraw, but I still think dev is generous. The real objective of the game is entertainment.

there are ton of games outside there with more fun...why should i play this boring game for if i couldn`t withdraw my coins?btw ..think about it..let say if a player deposit in 100k coins there and then that player found that he/she couldn`t withdraw it back..do you think that player will happy about it huh?

Have you ever seen a game allow you to withdraw money after recharge?  and who'd be fool enough to recharged a huge number of coins is for withdraw?
haha,you are great!  Grin Grin

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
debbi3

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:11:35 AM

oh man~ Don't care about this. We can use these coins to change diamond, using in the game, or withdraw it later. Although there is a rule for withdraw, but I still think dev is generous. The real objective of the game is entertainment.

there are ton of games outside there with more fun...why should i play this boring game for if i couldn`t withdraw my coins?btw ..think about it..let say if a player deposit in 100k coins there and then that player found that he/she couldn`t withdraw it back..do you think that player will happy about it huh?

Have you ever seen a game allow you to withdraw money after recharge?  and who'd be fool enough to recharged a huge number of coins is for withdraw?

thats is what crypto currency for..a revolution..and there are already many games that allow you to deposit in and withdraw out...gml dev is breaking what he promised...just saying
Different people have different opinions, the game is not just for us but all ordinary people, dev is not a philanthropist, if everyone come just for the free coins, it will be a great loss to dev's team. I know the rule is a little bit stingy, but it is necessary.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:59:28 AM

Have you ever seen a game allow you to withdraw money after recharge?  and who'd be fool enough to recharged a huge number of coins is for withdraw?

thats is what crypto currency for..a revolution..and there are already many games that allow you to deposit in and withdraw out...gml dev is breaking what he promised...just saying
Different people have different opinions, the game is not just for us but all ordinary people, dev is not a philanthropist, if everyone come just for the free coins, it will be a great loss to dev's team. I know the rule is a little bit stingy, but it is necessary.

you know what,you were right about one thing "dev is not a philanthropist",for he still holding more than 400 millions coins..this entire gaming plan is just to make himself wealthy ,and the most unlogical is: you won`t get paid even you promote his game...so..good luck to those who beleiving on this shit!!
debbi3

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:23:52 AM

you know what,you were right about one thing "dev is not a philanthropist",for he still holding more than 400 millions coins..this entire gaming plan is just to make himself wealthy ,and the most unlogical is: you won`t get paid even you promote his game...so..good luck to those who beleiving on this shit!!

no pain no gain, Are you always so selfish?  Don't like it? Then fuck off!
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:43:50 AM

no pain no gain, Are you always so selfish?  Don't like it? Then fuck off!

selfish?is that all you can say after i point out the truth ?....i'm not the guy who holding more than 400 million coins.......dev is!
gameleaguedev (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:46:11 AM

Version update to 1.2.5 within today

In the global activity you could earn up to 1 million GML , more detail will be announced in the game later .

https://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin Follow us for the most update information! #GML #Gameleaguecoin
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:50:55 AM

how to use redem code??? Huh Huh

Um , redeem code could allow you directly increase your diamonds or coins , just need to scan it .

https://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin Follow us for the most update information! #GML #Gameleaguecoin
Kingbucks

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:51:36 AM

I can do is to share some of my friends, in the community, GML team is trust, is responsible for, and I can say is these.
mofokun

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:52:04 AM

In the global activity you could earn up to 1 million GML , more detail will be announced in the game later .
that is cool!

GLC address : GNh74pBR5zJK4KMsAspvGgo7xDtbjuP3hy
WE.MISAYA

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:46:08 PM

very nice!!! Grin

compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:06:49 PM

On the main page of this thread, it still says version 1.2.2 !!

On the gml.gmlfarm.com is still has version 1.2.4  !!!

Where is the new version located?  And please update the main page of the thread as well as your main web site.

*Image Removed*
witalijusss

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:33:14 PM

On the main page of this thread, it still says version 1.2.2 !!

On the gml.gmlfarm.com is still has version 1.2.4  !!!

Where is the new version located?  And please update the main page of the thread as well as your main web site.
Look to The page farm.gmlfarm.com. I see now reloaded
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

New update made game unplayable i always get error

Sorry, internet error. Please restart the game
witalijusss

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:57:30 PM

New update made game unplayable i always get error

Sorry, internet error. Please restart the game

Me too
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:57:52 PM

Something wrong appear to the new version , hence the update will delay and we will fix it ASAP

Apologize for any inconvenience  Cry

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:40:46 PM

Something wrong appear to the new version , hence the update will delay and we will fix it ASAP

So this will mean anyone that updated wont be able to play, do you test before you release?
Miller0

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:31:19 AM

So this will mean anyone that updated wont be able to play, do you test before you release?

Wait for it,
They've done a good enough, BUG will appear in any of the game.
WE.MISAYA

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:11:24 AM

dev,keep going!!! Grin Grin Grin

debbi3

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:04:03 AM

Sad Sad Sad Undecided Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: