Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BDC]BLACK DRAGON COIN: block explorer, poloniex/cryptoaltex exchange  (Read 49737 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Forceflow

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:19:51 AM

I found that I was the only one here, so I will leave

your'e not the only one here... Some of us are just lurkers lol. I've been voting everyday since BDC hit Mintpal and look forward to some of the things that are coming for BDC!

Me too.  I support this coin and I think it has a great future but Rome was not built in one day.  I see lots of innovation in this coin and I trust the dev to keep working on moving this coin forward.
louiswwwwwww

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:33:58 AM

I found that I was the only one here, so I will leave

your'e not the only one here... Some of us are just lurkers lol. I've been voting everyday since BDC hit Mintpal and look forward to some of the things that are coming for BDC!

Me too.  I support this coin and I think it has a great future but Rome was not built in one day.  I see lots of innovation in this coin and I trust the dev to keep working on moving this coin forward.

you are not alone
BitSlapper

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

If anybody here is interested I've been looking into undervolting R9 270's (non-x).

I was able to get my Gigabyte cards down to 1.000 volts! They hash almost as good and run about 5-10 C cooler.

Before the mod they were running at 350 kh/s per card and 1.206 volts and after they are at 340 kh/s per card and 1.000 volts.

I have to hook up my Kill-A-Watt over the weekend to see what they are pulling now.

If anybody wants I could link you all of the posts and resources so you can do it or I could just send you a modified bios. The gigabyte's and msi's are especially a pain because you need to edit the Hex values in the bios by hand.

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
farvali

Activity: 233

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:35:27 PM

If anybody here is interested I've been looking into undervolting R9 270's (non-x).

I was able to get my Gigabyte cards down to 1.000 volts! They hash almost as good and run about 5-10 C cooler.

Before the mod they were running at 350 kh/s per card and 1.206 volts and after they are at 340 kh/s per card and 1.000 volts.

I have to hook up my Kill-A-Watt over the weekend to see what they are pulling now.

If anybody wants I could link you all of the posts and resources so you can do it or I could just send you a modified bios. The gigabyte's and msi's are especially a pain because you need to edit the Hex values in the bios by hand.
I've got a Sapphire 280x and undervolted it to 1.05V. Can I go any lower?

FOX: x3PXgfQ9S5oJ85Q5xujWCq6VnAhTQ8Jptg
http://vk.com/foxcoinrus
BitSlapper

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

I've got a Sapphire 280x and undervolted it to 1.05V. Can I go any lower?

Hmmm.... maybe but that's already really low for a 7970/R9 280x. What are your current --gpu-engine, --gpu-memclock, --intensity/--xintnsity, and --thread-concurrency settings? Also what kh/s are you getting?

-Edit: Also which model is the Sapphire Card?

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
Cloudpost (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

I have 3 different types of 280x and all of them work @1.05-1.06 Vcore and at 1065-1090 core clock. Some of the cards are undervolted via MSI Afterburner program, some are undervolted using custom bios. Lowest possible voltage reduces the heat and electricity consumption. Best way is to test indvidual lowest voltage for each card and flash modded bios with that voltage.

I remeber one guy told me about beast 7950 cards: Sapphire Vapor-X are hashing really good with extremely low voltage, something like 0.95 Smiley

A little update on the development. Right now we're working on new wallet design that will be just beautiful. I'm sure BDC will have most beautiful wallet Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Forceflow

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:28:24 PM

Prices are dropping but there are still buyers.  This is a great coin, not a crappy pump and dump, so I am mining and will hold until the market corrects itself.
BitSlapper

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:29:29 PM

I have 3 different types of 280x and all of them work @1.05-1.06 Vcore and at 1065-1090 core clock. Some of the cards are undervolted via MSI Afterburner program, some are undervolted using custom bios. Lowest possible voltage reduces the heat and electricity consumption. Best way is to test indvidual lowest voltage for each card and flash modded bios with that voltage.

I remeber one guy told me about beast 7950 cards: Sapphire Vapor-X are hashing really good with extremely low voltage, something like 0.95 Smiley

A little update on the development. Right now we're working on new wallet design that will be just beautiful. I'm sure BDC will have most beautiful wallet Smiley

I've read that some people can get ridiculously low voltages. A while back I read on a forum that someone was able to get their 5970's down to 0.90 volts!

I'm too chicken to go that low though, afraid of damaging the cards. If you go too low you can cause electrical damage to the card over time, just as if you go too high. Considering undervolting, not to mention bios flashing can void the warranty on the cards I'm not comfortable testing the limits of how low I can go. You could always re-flash the cards before sending them in for the warranty, if they're still functioning Wink . That's not a gamble I'm willing to take though lol.

I'm excited for the wallet update. Cant wait to see it!

BitSlapper

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

Prices are dropping but there are still buyers.  This is a great coin, not a crappy pump and dump, so I am mining and will hold until the market corrects itself.

I'm one of those buyers Wink . I'm mining also. I have about 3.9 Mh/s focused on BDC.

The prices have been lower on poloniex recently so I've been buying up cheap coin. I think some miners are probably just trying to take some low profits while they can and don't feel like holding. BDC is quickly climbing the charts on Mintpal and there are updates coming out for BDC that will probably make it more valuable.

It's still way more profitable to mine BDC then it is something like Litecoin, or even DOGE coin now. ASIC miners are dumping those prices lower and lower as they try to recover their 10k investment and will only get worse as more people get their machines shipped.

Black Dragon Coin is actually innovative and has a dedicated dev team compared to all the clones and POS coins that are coming out now that don't last for more than a month or two, until their scammer devs dump their ridiculous premine on an exchange and disappear. Good example is University Coin. Less than three months and the devs dumped their hidden premine and now their community is trying to scramble and save it.

lwjia214

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

Have other  Block Explorer? Wink
andyou1234

Activity: 977

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:48:39 AM

250sat now wtf
where is Block Explorer

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cloudpost (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

I checked the block explorer, looks like something is wrong with it, we'll fix it.

That's pretty sad that some ppl see nothing in the coin. The development continues, we're working on a new wallet now. I think I will post some screenshots soon.

None of the premine was sold (190k of 220k left) and I also hold my mined coins (120k). I have .txt file with all bounty payments recorded (translation, promotion, web development, pool support etc), I will post screenshots.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
farvali

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:07:40 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 08:01:43 AM by farvali

You might have probably heard already but anyway. BDC pool http://blackdragon.leetpools.net/ is OFF "due to lack of over-all interest". Stop mining on it, switch to another coin pool and withdraw manually your coins!

BitSlapper

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:03:37 PM

You might have probably heard already but anyway. BDC pool http://blackdragon.leetpools.net/ is OFF "due to lack of over-all interest". Stop mining on it, switch to another coin pool and withdraw manually your coins!

No worries!

The Black Dragon Coin Beyond Scrypt pool is up and running!

http://bdc.beyondscrypt.com/

Mine with only a 0.5% pool fee and a 0% automatic transaction fee!

Also, 30% of all pool fees collected are given back to 3 lucky miners everyday  Shocked !

lwjia214

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:07:04 PM

I will continue to support  coins with culture, technology, fair,like BDC Wink
Tompson

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:15:48 PM

Im still in, 4x280x, now I be this pool http://pool.blackdragoncoin.com, and still vote, couple in any days, 3-5 vote.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

No update,no active community,i think the price is still very high now Cry

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Cloudpost (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:47:36 PM

I'll post some news about development today, don't worry!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cloudpost (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

We're working on a new wallet right now, should be finished soon.

Here's the sketch for new wallet:

OFC we'll add textures\colour for the final version!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
farvali

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:29:36 PM

I was just thinking about the design and efforts for making it. Does it really matter that much? Look at DRK wallet design, it looks like shit but where is DRK and where is BDC...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: