Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX  (Read 63934 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:28:11 PM

Nah better good Reinvestments ! GOOD Ones.. are they really pros? Why buy this overpriced A2 Miners?

There are plenty companies giving better miners for less money + we have a strong buying power with 100 BTC

Contact for example Gawminers and get some Warmachines for half of the price than A2 ... ! Or wait for Vaultbreaker or wait buy KNC whatever but A2 overpriced? Really you can throw out our Reinvestment fund out of the window...

But yeah here is no dialog with Scrypt X and I really thing Scrypt X should invest 5 BTC in a Community Manager to get this thing going up again.

Cheers

If you distribute 100%, one can exit this "share" without losing the money that is stuck in the reinvest fund...

If you keep this fund running, it's just money sitting there... and what if you don't want to reinvest ? You cant. What if you ant to sell your share without losing your reinvestment part ? You can't... You're just stuck with a non communicating entity (notice how they don't even tell us how much LTC were mined in the last update... just when the LTC/BTC ratio was rising again...)
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:57:07 AM

So much for my scryptx shares getting me into retirement early Sad

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:31:53 AM

Guys can we make some pressure on them? I mean they cannot ignore the whole community?!

Should we make a good plan for reinvestment and then a Vote which we present them? Maybe they take it when we get more than 50+ of the shareholders vote?
strombert

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:50:28 AM

pressure-bump

EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:58:09 PM

Should we chip-in to buy a domain and start making a campaign to make them hear and answer us?
Or chip-in to send someone to knock at their door in Belgium?
Or chip-in to hire a lawyer to open a case?
Or should we call it a day, take the 100% loss and forget about this shares/stock/company and use our time for something different?
Tatsumigaoka

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:38:23 PM

Wouldn't it be smart to move over to Litecoin invest and pay out dividends in LTC directly?

Would reduce sell pressure a bit maybe, and recover ratio Smiley
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

Wouldn't it be smart to move over to Litecoin invest and pay out dividends in LTC directly?

Would reduce sell pressure a bit maybe, and recover ratio Smiley

This would be nice. ^

Or use multipools, we are losing quite a bit of money by not using those.

burner2014

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:44:17 PM

Hey Guys,

Did anyone had a background check of this company? I just had this idea what this company could be about...

They sell Miners in Belgium and when they have some stock too much they sell it to their own project (Scrypt here we are...) thats why buying A2 for an expansive price?

So my question does anyone know more about this company and their network/partnerships?

I think we should have some research digging deeper and if we find something we contact Havelock and ask them to proceed with a lawyer. I mean Havelock has also some responsibility?

Just my few ideas... I didnt invest much so I dont care about loosing so much , but I think in this project is so much potential when doing right.
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

...I mean Havelock has also some responsibility?

TheSmackDown

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:38:49 PM

Should we chip-in to buy a domain and start making a campaign to make them hear and answer us?
Or should we call it a day, take the 100% loss and forget about this shares/stock/company and use our time for something different?

We certainly need answers. I was thinking they must hv raised like 1200BTC?
TheSmackDown

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:42:20 PM

Nah better good Reinvestments ! GOOD Ones.. are they really pros? Why buy this overpriced A2 Miners?

There are plenty companies giving better miners for less money + we have a strong buying power with 100 BTC

Contact for example Gawminers and get some Warmachines for half of the price than A2 ... ! Or wait for Vaultbreaker or wait buy KNC whatever but A2 overpriced? Really you can throw out our Reinvestment fund out of the window...

But yeah here is no dialog with Scrypt X and I really thing Scrypt X should invest 5 BTC in a Community Manager to get this thing going up again.

Cheers

If you distribute 100%, one can exit this "share" without losing the money that is stuck in the reinvest fund...

If you keep this fund running, it's just money sitting there... and what if you don't want to reinvest ? You cant. What if you ant to sell your share without losing your reinvestment part ? You can't... You're just stuck with a non communicating entity (notice how they don't even tell us how much LTC were mined in the last update... just when the LTC/BTC ratio was rising again...)

Exactly, I see that as a possible solution. They should just save up enough re-investment and re-imburse us at the IPO price as soon as they can and keep the project for themselves, its a good earner for one small group of people.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:07:17 PM

PM cryptx and ask him/them to engage in the thread.  Have you tried that?
EdoBcn

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:26:12 AM

So, we do have an opportunity here.

- Keep the reinvestment % as it is now.
- Every week, Cryptx places a buy order on havelock for all available mined btc of the week, at that day market price.
- All purchased shares get destroyed and taken out of the market.

Short term benefits:
1. Less shares means more mining power per share.
2. Less shares means more dividends per share.
3. Less shares on the market means more demand for a good product/investment.
4. Weekly purchase/buy orders means less volatility of the share price.
5. Weekly purchase/buy orders means more opportunity to cash out from investors who prefer to leave.

Long term benefits:
1. Cryptx re-buys all available shares and can fade out this project naturally.
2. No need to buy/sell mining machines. Hashing power per share increases every week.

Cons:
1. ...it is a long term dead sentence for this project.
2. Huh

Some numbers:
Last week we increased our reinvestment fund for 8.768 BTC. At current market price it means 1250 shares that means 4.3% of all available shares.
The whole reivenstment fund (total) is currently at 68.72 BTC. At current market price it means 9800 shares that means 33% of all available shares.

"If":
A- if no one wants to sell their shares at current market value, instead of holding our reinvestment fund somewhere, doing nothing, there will be a buy order on havelock (wall).
B- if the share price increases (!?) next week reinvestment fund will create a new buy order at a higher price (higher wall, backed up by the previous one).
C- 33% means increasing immediately our dividend, hashing power per share, by the same percentage (not counting the difficulty increase of alt currencies we do mine).
D- Spot decisions could be made with voting to remove old buy orders from havelock and use those funds to purchase more machines or place a new buy order ath the new market price (or even to distribute those funds to shareholders).

Please let me know if you find more cons (for sure there are, but I cannot think about them now... ).

cheers!
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:40:25 AM

So, we do have an opportunity here.

- Keep the reinvestment % as it is now.
- Every week, Cryptx places a buy order on havelock for all available mined btc of the week, at that day market price.
- All purchased shares get destroyed and taken out of the market.

Short term benefits:
1. Less shares means more mining power per share.
2. Less shares means more dividends per share.
3. Less shares on the market means more demand for a good product/investment.
4. Weekly purchase/buy orders means less volatility of the share price.
5. Weekly purchase/buy orders means more opportunity to cash out from investors who prefer to leave.

Long term benefits:
1. Cryptx re-buys all available shares and can fade out this project naturally.
2. No need to buy/sell mining machines. Hashing power per share increases every week.

Cons:
1. ...it is a long term dead sentence for this project.
2. Huh

Some numbers:
Last week we increased our reinvestment fund for 8.768 BTC. At current market price it means 1250 shares that means 4.3% of all available shares.
The whole reivenstment fund (total) is currently at 68.72 BTC. At current market price it means 9800 shares that means 33% of all available shares.

"If":
A- if no one wants to sell their shares at current market value, instead of holding our reinvestment fund somewhere, doing nothing, there will be a buy order on havelock (wall).
B- if the share price increases (!?) next week reinvestment fund will create a new buy order at a higher price (higher wall, backed up by the previous one).
C- 33% means increasing immediately our dividend, hashing power per share, by the same percentage (not counting the difficulty increase of alt currencies we do mine).
D- Spot decisions could be made with voting to remove old buy orders from havelock and use those funds to purchase more machines or place a new buy order ath the new market price (or even to distribute those funds to shareholders).

Please let me know if you find more cons (for sure there are, but I cannot think about them now... ).

cheers!

Basically, you are forced to buy shares with your money... no no no

I repeat, the best method is : Dividend 100% reinvest 0% (and the share price might even increase after that)

The only question is how we distribute the current fund... I say we distribute it evenly between the shareholders during the next 10 weeks to avoid big movements.
EdoBcn

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:22:44 AM

Basically, you are forced to buy shares with your money... no no no

I repeat, the best method is : Dividend 100% reinvest 0% (and the share price might even increase after that)

The only question is how we distribute the current fund... I say we distribute it evenly between the shareholders during the next 10 weeks to avoid big movements.

Well, if I don't sell my shares and everyone else does, on the LONG run, I'll be the only shareholder and dividend receiver.
Dividend 100% is another type of death sentence, maybe faster.
100% daily dividends is a too fast way out that will crush share price and leave only few bag holders with an insignificant share price/value.
However, I understand the opportunity of each individual doing autonomously what I was proposing. Each week I could get my dividends and try to purchase more shares at market value (and this is what I did). Same result in the end. Easy in, easy out.
But I'd rather do something with the idea of retaining shareholders into the project, rather than creating the opportunity for small sharks to have short term profit and run. The death sentence I'm talking about, in the two different scenarios, has way different timing.

I hope Cryptx will consider my idea and maybe ask for voting Smiley
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:23:05 PM

Guys can we make some pressure on them? I mean they cannot ignore the whole community?!

Should we make a good plan for reinvestment and then a Vote which we present them? Maybe they take it when we get more than 50+ of the shareholders vote?
Sure wish that where true but to get some idea just how much he can ignore shareholders just take a gander at the cryptx-sha fund :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
EdoBcn

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:12:53 AM

Sure wish that where true but to get some idea just how much he can ignore shareholders just take a gander at the cryptx-sha fund :/

I have the feeling that they do read both threads (Peta and Scrypt) but after the shitstorm a while ago, they had decided not to post here anymore.
Honestly, no communication "can" be better than shitty one.
I hope in the future they will start coming back and be a little more open on their plans. For sure it will make shareholders confidence boost a bit.

By the way, they do reply by email when pinged directly. This is not a shady company that is taking the money and running away with it.
burner2014

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

Then lets prepare an email here together and we send it ?
EdoBcn

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:36:53 PM

Sure, saying what?
burner2014

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:37:26 AM

Sure, saying what?

ATM here are 5 ideas in this thread we could use to make the project better, which would give scrypt also more profit .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: