Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX  (Read 63916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kenmomotaro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:44:46 PM

we are doing nothing more then global warming.

cryptx isn'nt doing there job what im paying for and there custom build scrypt boards were a lie.
give us the reinfest fund, even putting the money on the bank gives me a better profit with these low interests.

lets call it a day, the only one making profit is cryptx in hosting fees.mand thats the easyiest thing they had/have to do. they failed missarably in beeing up2date with the technology.

That's why I voted for giving the shareholders the reinvestment fund. But apparently (as we have no way to check), the majority of shareholders voted to "wait" for the return of the messiah.

Maybe a new vote would yield different results.

While the BTC are sitting in limbo, at least they're not wasted in soon-to-be-useless gear !

No need to be a hurry for getting those reinvestment fund back. At least before our current miners makes no profit at all.
We can vote that later. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Hello Havelock Team,

thank you for the investment possibility on your website.

We (mostly all shareholders) have got a problem with the investment "SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX” 

We believe that this one is a “scam” and our funds have been not used in the right circumstances.

When I will read your Terms of Service I am sure that you disclosed any of these issues, but I am asking you to provide us help and support to get some of our losses back.

How can this support look like?

First of all it would be amazing to get some invoices and contracts regarding this investment from the company CryptX!
We want to know how our money was spend and why it was spend.

More Information can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597099.700

As I said before, I am fully aware that you are not responsible for any investment, but I am asking you to provide voluntary help to get trust back to Havelock Investment for further investment choices.

Thank you very much,

Hope they help us! It is worth a try!

I think Havelock Investment wants a good reputation. Otherwise no one will ever invest again on their platform.

Cheers!
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:41:28 AM

Wow....be a long time i haven't come back but it's really a disaster here.... :/

Sue them...it's obviously a scam...
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

Hello Havelock Team,

We (mostly all shareholders) have got a problem with the investment "SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX” 

We believe that this one is a “scam” and our funds have been not used in the right circumstances.

When I will read your Terms of Service I am sure that you disclosed any of these issues, but I am asking you to provide us help and support to get some of our losses back.

First of all it would be amazing to get some invoices and contracts regarding this investment from the company CryptX!

As I said before, I am fully aware that you are not responsible for any investment, but I am asking you to provide voluntary help to get trust back to Havelock Investment for further investment choices.

Thank you very much,

I think Havelock Investment wants a good reputation. Otherwise no one will ever invest again on their platform.

Cheers!

Lol, each and every "investment" on Havelock fits your definition of a scam.  Including Havelock's own shares [ticker:HIF]

Good luck and...

~Happy Investing!
burner2014

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:33:17 PM

Hello Havelock Team,

Thank you very much,

Cheers!

Lol, each and every "investment" on Havelock fits your definition of a scam.  Including Havelock's own shares [ticker:HIF]

Good luck and...

~Happy Investing!

Better than doing nothing mh Smiley

Always love people who discourage other people to step up!
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:11:44 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 03:22:06 PM by NotLambchop

Better than doing nothing mh Smiley

Always love people who discourage other people to step up and beg!

FTFY.

You've been conned.  Pleading with the conmen does nothing (beyond making you look silly).  Prove me wrong.

P.S:  If you are suggesting I haven't offered anything more constructive, I have.  I tried warning you that CRYPTX was a con even before this thread started--in PETA days.
You thought you knew better.
I can only hope you have learned from this Undecided
burner2014

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:47:36 PM

Christian,

Thank you for the taking the time to contact us.

We understand your concerns in regards to the SCRYPT Fund.

First we would like to take this opportunity and let your know that Havelock Investments has worked closely with CryptX on several projects and their management team has always been transparent with us.

The CryptX team used to be very active on the forums as well until many forum members began a personal attack accusing them of many issues that were false in nature and at the end really came out of people working for the competition or just unhappy investors that did not see the return they were expecting. They currently provide updates via the HavelockInvestments.com update section of their funds.

The PETA and SCRYPT Funds are two funds that are tied very closely to the difficulty and price action of both Bitcoin and Litecoin.  As both the difficulty rose and the price / USD fell the Funds were impacted directly.

We have copied the CryptX team in this email and will await their response for your requests in regards to a Financial statement and invoices supporting their expenses.

Once again thank you for continued support,

So I got my answer. But honestly now I don't care anymore. Are they really adults? Crying because of some people being angry that they dismanaged the whole project? I understand everyone who is angry.

I never saw such a bad management than from CryptX. I wish you bankruptcy with our funds in your bag.

Cheers!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Christian,

Thank you for the taking the time to contact us.

We understand your concerns in regards to the SCRYPT Fund.

First we would like to take this opportunity and let your know that Havelock Investments has worked closely with CryptX on several projects and their management team has always been transparent with us.

The CryptX team used to be very active on the forums as well until many forum members began a personal attack accusing them of many issues that were false in nature and at the end really came out of people working for the competition or just unhappy investors that did not see the return they were expecting. They currently provide updates via the HavelockInvestments.com update section of their funds.

The PETA and SCRYPT Funds are two funds that are tied very closely to the difficulty and price action of both Bitcoin and Litecoin.  As both the difficulty rose and the price / USD fell the Funds were impacted directly.

We have copied the CryptX team in this email and will await their response for your requests in regards to a Financial statement and invoices supporting their expenses.

Once again thank you for continued support,

So I got my answer. But honestly now I don't care anymore. Are they really adults? Crying because of some people being angry that they dismanaged the whole project? I understand everyone who is angry.

I never saw such a bad management than from CryptX. I wish you bankruptcy with our funds in your bag.

Cheers!

That response is actually quite funny. They got discouraged because of a few critics?  What did they expect?  They knew the nature of using the forums and there will always be people trying to out scams, and all they are doing is proving those people right.  Think how funny it would be if Microsoft or Apple got butt hurt because of critics and started doing what Cryptx did, out of business rather quickly.

And how is it that nothing is being done with the reinvestment funds?  There has been a few weeks here of relative small to no growth and if the funds would have purchased equipment a few weeks ago, we would all be seeing better dividends, instead they have been sitting doing nothing.  At least get them on bitfinex or bitvc to earn a little interest while we wait.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:55:07 PM

8 weeks and still no news on the reinvestment fund

Joke
burner2014

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

CryptX

Thank you for your mail and we understand your concern.

We can assure you that we operate the SCRYPT project to the best of our abilities and with the best interest for its unit holders under given market circumstances. When we started the SCRYPT project, hashrate was about 207GH/s and LTC rate was at $12. As of this moment, hashrate is about 1100GH/s (increased x5) and LTC rate is $3.85 (decreased x4). These two factors had and still have a profound impact on the revenue generated from mining.

You can also review the weekly updates / dividend payouts on havelockinvestments.com to have a better view at how the project evolved.

We also consult with unit holders before making any important decision related to this project, each unit holder can review this information and cast their vote (the weight of each vote is calculated according to the number of units they hold).

The funds have been invested according to the prospectus ( https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reportdownload.php?id=92 ) where each SCRYPT unit would initially represent 100 KH/s of hashing power (currently each unit represents 135 KH/s) and a hosting cost of 0,25 $/kWh would be charged to cover electricity, hosting, shipping, maintenance costs. The hosting costs where lowered to 0,1715 $/kWh several weeks ago in our effort to increase the profitability of the project.

We want to emphasise that we are doing whatever we can to maximize profitability but however have no influence over market conditions like network hashrate and value of underlying crypto currencies.

You are always free to contact us in case you have questions or proposals regarding the project.

Team CryptX

Cheesy quite funny. But thanks for the Response CryptX! You just dismanaged the whole project in my opinion.
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 08:02:25 PM

Cheesy quite funny. But thanks for the Response CryptX! You just dismanaged the whole project in my opinion.

How would you have managed the project differently?

NotLambchop

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:05:47 PM

Hi Havelock, you're hard to get ahold of.  Are you still holding in escrow 100 of MintSpare's BTC?
ty
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:00:02 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't a serious question...

burner2014

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't a serious question...

@Havelock This question can not be serious! That answer from Scrypt X is a joke!  Thanks Havelock for making the communication possible with them and thanks for your effort, but still the Project was dismanaged and I think every Shareholder would give me 100% agreement on that.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:16:32 AM

1.) Complete transparency insofar as both Petamine and ScryptX addresses.
2.) Open myself up for regular monthly audit by trusted external source.
3.) Actually follow-through on what shareholders vote for (cough cough p2pool)
4.) Much much much lower hosting/admin fee's up front.
5.) Allow shareholders to actually set initial recommended price when hardware needs to be put up for sale (and subsequently lower by shareholder consensus if units not selling, they are after supposed owners of the hash they have purchased)
6.) Actually respond to shareholder e-mails, PM's and IRC requests.

A few that I can think of off the top of my head.  Oh yeah...and
7.) Not been a complete twat-waffle!

*It worries me that Havelock would even pose this question honestly...again unless it was meant as a joke.  Doesn't exactly give me warm fuzzies about havelock themselves.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
stompysteve

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:15:00 PM

when they gave voting options they were very limited, many people voted to use the reinvestment funds at a later date because cryptx only gave two ltc miners to purchase from when there are many other options out there....

after that they disappeared from the forum and you can only ask them questions via email, how can you get any kind of communication across to shareholders between private discussions
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:40:28 AM

So I have asked Havelock to go to Cryptx and ask to update us on the reinvestment funds...

That was the answer: "At the moment there are no SCRYPT equipment on the market effecient enough to purchase .  They continue to look at all options."

What do you guys think?
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:27:34 AM

So I have asked Havelock to go to Cryptx and ask to update us on the reinvestment funds...

That was the answer: "At the moment there are no SCRYPT equipment on the market effecient enough to purchase .  They continue to look at all options."

What do you guys think?

I think it's time to get out of this mess, and I'm thinking about warning the belgian equivalent of the SEC about cryptx activities. Not sure they're gonna like it.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:25:35 PM

What do you guys think?

I think it's accurate.

The mining market has been a loser's market for quite a while, we might need to wait some time to get into the profit zone again.

IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:42:26 AM

What do you guys think?

I think it's accurate.

The mining market has been a loser's market for quite a while, we might need to wait some time to get into the profit zone again.

I think profit zone with CryptX is in an alternate reality. Good luck with getting the reinvest "fund" back without the help of legal authorities, which I'll call as soon as I have assembled different proofs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: