Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liyuxuanfc

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:40:13 AM

Help! I can't sign with cohesion address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vendettacoin

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:41:21 AM

missed///
hope stage 2 come soon

gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:46:14 AM

missed///
hope stage 2 come soon

No stage 2 but it is sooooo cheap atm.
liyuxuanfc

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:49:54 AM

May be I don't have enough number of posts?

Lpingui

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:57:13 AM

Thank you, I joined the list of authors

JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:09:22 AM

Congrats on the first Exchange - I have a good feeling about FREEB!

Active Development team on Twitter and thanks for letting my know I needed to post the address!!!

JDS1000   Grin
jonesT

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:13:31 AM

Thanks for add my Freebies, dev. It was a misunderstanding. I searched my name in list, but firefox seems not to work with that doc. So, I could not find my name. Many Thanks!

Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:50:09 AM

May 17 is the deadline to recieve your coins . All unclaimed coins will be destroyed.

Dev schedule for giveaway is 2 hours Mon-Thur starting from 8pm ET. But i will be online most of the day but can't send coins at work

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:04:06 AM

May 17 is the deadline to recieve your coins . All unclaimed coins will be destroyed.

Dev schedule for giveaway is 2 hours Mon-Thur starting from 8pm ET. But i will be online most of the day but can't send coins at work
the multipool will be used to buy freesbies at the exchange?
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:05:44 AM

Thanks for add my Freebies, dev. It was a misunderstanding. I searched my name in list, but firefox seems not to work with that doc. So, I could not find my name. Many Thanks!

You can't really find it on the list because stake holders username were not listed, only profile link of each participants.  Grin
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:09:06 AM

Yes, support freebiescoin by mining and i am expecting the total supply of freebiescoin to shrink after i destroyed all the coins.

how to destroy coins Cheesy
1) make unspendable address- without a password to unlock the wallet.
2) send it between two address until all is gone through TX fees

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:26:54 AM

I have added my wallet address to my signature, can you send me the coins please?

Thanks

DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:29:39 AM

Yes, support freebiescoin by mining and i am expecting the total supply of freebiescoin to shrink after i destroyed all the coins.

is that I do not quite understand the logic of multipools, so the silly question
xiaohuolv

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:59:18 AM

oh!free giveaway closed,I'm late Sad

techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:00:03 AM

Hello developer:
i am a Jr. Member, should i receive 50 share coins?
I only receive 25 share, pls check it for me, thx.
mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:03:38 AM

Apparently I'm a dumbass...well, whoever said I wasn't going to get any coins was, I was for believing them and not asking the developer himself. I apparently had unclaimed coins on the spreadsheet, so I have edited said sheet with my address and hopefully you acceptmy sincere apology. I would be concerned with the sketchy nature of the spreadsheet anybody can modify, but as for the distribution at least the intent seems to be fair. My belief as stated otherwise was due to the fact that I thought newbies had been excluded under a certain post number. Once again I'm sorry, if I dont get sent the coins because of it I would understand.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:04:49 AM

is that I do not quite understand the logic of multipools, so the silly question

Multi-pool mine the most profitable coins and convert them to BTC. They use the BTC to buy freebiescoin at the exchange.
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:06:22 AM

Apparently I'm a dumbass...well, whoever said I wasn't going to get any coins was, I was for believing them and not asking the developer himself. I apparently had unclaimed coins on the spreadsheet, so I have edited said sheet with my address and hopefully you acceptmy sincere apology. I would be concerned with the sketchy nature of the spreadsheet anybody can modify, but as for the distribution at least the intent seems to be fair. My belief as stated otherwise was due to the fact that I thought newbies had been excluded under a certain post number. Once again I'm sorry, if I dont get sent the coins because of it I would understand.

pm me your address, i will not send to any address on that spreadsheet because anyone can edit it!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ketdak

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:10:01 AM

Now can i get free this coin? I don't want to miss the opportunity.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:11:12 AM

Now can i get free this coin? I don't want to miss the opportunity.

How original, your first post Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: