Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paniczklos

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:04:53 PM

Adding myself to the second list ! Good luck! Smiley

Hey ! Someone deleted me from the list ! Not cool ..
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:05:17 PM

175,000,000 millions will be destroyed on May 17. I will make the address public.

Unclaimed shares in the giveaway will be put in a public address so that everyone can see. In the future it can be used for development costs.  I put a deadline on the giveaway claims because if they are interested in Freebiescoin, they should have add the address to their profile by now, those individuals will only dump their coins.

Get ready for the angry mob  Cool
I think 325million is a good number of coins and it will only increase the overall value of the coin, once dumpers are done with.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:08:17 PM

If that works for everyone?
Can I get the 25 missing shares I didn't get in the distribution ?
As I received only 100 shares instead of the 125 shares for full member.

Also, it seems there is a problem with the wallet, it loses synchronization while staking and ends up several blocks behind

I can't give extra shares because it will messed up the distribution. Some people applied when they are newbies and now they are Jr. Member so I can't even change the procedure because every week the position changes.
When I applied to that coin, I was already FullMember (I even mentioned the mistake in the list), however you used the list from another coin to which I applied when I was still Member (it isn't exactly the same)

I will look into. Thanks

I've got exactly the same problem. I was already a Full Member when i applied yet only got 100 shares.
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

i received my freebies, and already get stake
wallet works perfectly
nice and responsive dev + strong community will make this coin popular
hmm, but why 175M coins will be destroyed?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

dev your wallet still use a old openssl version, vulnerable to the famous bug
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:22:43 PM

dev your wallet still use a old openssl version, vulnerable to the famous bug

Thanks I asked someone to recompiled the wallet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

Do the TX fees not go to the Freebies holders? Why are that coins getting destroied by TX fees?
All the transaction fees are destroyed.
So none of them will go to the freebies holders.

For the reason, look at the poll (@ top of the thread)
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:31:05 PM

Guys, what account I have to PM in order to claim my stake? I can't change signature?

Thanks in advance.
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

Guys, what account I have to PM in order to claim my stake? I can't change signature?

Thanks in advance.

I'm your guy.. Send me your address and the coins will be in your wallet by 20:00 ET

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:35:56 PM

Thanks in advance.

I'm your guy.. Send me your address and the coins will be in your wallet by 20:00 ET

Sent. Just went to delete this post, but you answered so quickly =) Hope it will be helpful to someone with tired eyes!
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

Do the TX fees not go to the Freebies holders? Why are that coins getting destroied by TX fees?

I have no problem with the coins getting destroyed. I just wonder why the TX fees are destroying the coins.

Are all TX fees destroying coins in the future? So the total Freebie supply will decrease over time?

Or is it just to get rid of the 175 mil Freebies?

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:05:58 PM

I have no problem with the coins getting destroyed. I just wonder why the TX fees are destroying the coins.

Are all TX fees destroying coins in the future? So the total Freebie supply will decrease over time?

Or is it just to get rid of the 175 mil Freebies?

There's no block reward since its 100% premine. To destroy the coins through TX, you have to send it between two addresses maybe with 10% TX fees until all the coins are gone through paying TX fees.
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:06:40 PM

The Multipool actually generates an unique BTC address that you can use to mine on any pool you prefer, default choice is wafflepool because they do not require you to create an account or register workers but you can use your favorite one.

If you use wafflepool, keep in mind they will pay only when you reach 0.01 BTC (or if you have 0.001 BTC on sundays)

As soon as Freebies is on any exchange we will start buying them (it is manually performed allowing us to take advantage of larger spreads and walls)

Although the purchases are done daily, Freebies payouts will be sent only weekly. This reduce fees and allows us to establish a better average purchase price (otherwise it could happens you receive the coins purchased only with your BTC payout... There is no need to use a multipool if this happens).

After I send the payouts I will post here a summary of the Multipool, depending on the volume it will be more frequent.

The following box is a resume of what you will need to do (it is all on the multipool page anyway).

FreebiesCoin Multi-Pool - Point Your Miners Here - Rigs for the Rise!

1. Follow link http://freebiescoin.bitcoinland.org/multipool/
2. Enter FreebiesCoin address > solve CAPTCHA > Submit
3. Receive BTC wallet address to use in your miner config
4. Example Miner's config line will be shown containing your unique address... Something similar to the following:

CGMiner cgminer.exe --scrypt stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333 -u <BTC wallet address you received in Step 3> -p d=1024
SGMiner sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333 -u <BTC wallet address you received in Step 3> -p d=1024

5. Mine away!!! You have also on the same page a link to your stats on wafflepool

Adriano
Hi there, could I use more than 1 miner for that generated 1BTC adress or should I create differant for every miner I ll be using?

Yes you can. The only concern is that the pool might set your vardiff higher if you aggregate several miners or miners with a great difference in their capacity. But if they have similar capacity that wouldn't be a problem.

Adriano

--
wosch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

I've added my address in signature.
So all I have to do now is waiting?
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

175,000,000 millions will be destroyed on May 17. I will make the address public.

I think that this is a good decision! However, you should implement it in a way that people (investors) believe that the coins really are destroyed. Making the address public is not enough, I think.

Are you going to use the same solution Adriano did for CommunityCoin when one of the wallets with large amount of coins was lost?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
yalla2012

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:01:47 PM

oh,so longer.im later! Angry
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:22:42 PM

did anybody try sending someting to the exchange? Its suddenly not working for me.... Its still showing the question mark icon for the last 20 minutes. It was working perfectly yeasterday. Can anyone confirm please? The block explorer is not working as well...
Hello, well I just tried and it works for me. Tried to cash out from exchange and to deposit, while cash out was collected 6confirmation pretty quickly, deposit was in grey question mark icon like almost 3-5minutes, but still got confirmed after that. So I can assume, there was no blocks found in some longer time to you that's why it was unconfirmed and question mark in your wallet, if somehow the problem is still in your part, wallet restart should fix it, because sometimes wallets are stuck, freezed in other's coins, shouldn't be that case with FREEB IMO.

Ya... its working now. Transactions were frozen for a few hours when I posted. Another user confirmed as well.... no idea what the issue was... maybe the dev fixed it?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

Unclaimed shares in the giveaway will be put in a public address so that everyone can see. In the future it can be used for development costs.  I put a deadline on the giveaway claims because if they are interested in Freebiescoin, they should have add the address to their profile by now, those individuals will only dump their coins.
Dont do this. Look at community coin. They had similiar issue of losing hardrive holding 200 million comm. Although they said it has been destroyed, nobody still believes it and coin in dire straits at the moment. Better give away all those coins with smaller amounts as bounties in scheduled time frame to keep attraction going.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:41:21 PM

Dont do this. Look at community coin. They had similiar issue of losing hardrive holding 200 million comm. Although they said it has been destroyed, nobody still believes it and coin in dire straits at the moment. Better give away all those coins with smaller amounts as bounties in scheduled time frame to keep attraction going.

How is destroying the coins different from proof of burn?
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:05:35 PM

No, it will be gone forever. I will encrypt the client and delete the wallet off my computer. That should do

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: