Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .2 BTC - 2.5BTC Loans Accepted: 5% Interest | Reputable | Transparent  (Read 10880 times)
GBattaglia (OP)

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:51:53 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 05:30:06 PM by GBattaglia

I am currently seeking roughly 2.5BTC in loans.  Terms of these loans are negotiable,
but the majority of these loans should be at 5% interest over a one month term, and 3% interest compounded
weekly if late.  Once I have enough loan offers, I will begin accepting loans.  That is to say
once roughly 2.5BTC is reached in proposals, the address for payment will be given and the 30 day loan
period starts.

Current Offers:

User: EternalGloom
Amount: .5 BTC
Interest: 5%
Period: One Month

User: Tertius993
Amount: .5 BTC
Interest: 5%
Period: One Month

Still awaiting the final offers, feel free to tell post them below.

Regards,
Gabriel Cole Battaglia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:13:02 PM

I confirm that those terms are acceptable for me.
You can give me the address for payment.

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:35:25 PM

Yup, all fine with me.
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:06:20 PM

Unfortunately I wont be able to loan you for a bit Sad sorry.
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:20:40 PM

Unfortunately I wont be able to loan you for a bit Sad sorry.

All good.  No worries.  I'll edit out your information on the OP.  Thanks for all the loans thus far.
@Lenders, still interested in obtaining another 1-1.5 for these loans, once this number is reached
in offers I'll accept the offers and give address for payment.   

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

You should take the word "Guaranteed" out of the title.  Since you are not offering collateral, it is NOT guaranteed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

You should take the word "Guaranteed" out of the title.  Since you are not offering collateral, it is NOT guaranteed.

Neither is working with collateral here on BTC-Talk. If I get hit by a bus or die in some incredibly unlikely incident,
the lender wouldn't have means of getting his funds back [and I'd lose my life]. If they have their collateral held by
an escrow [escrow.ms for instance] and he gets hit by a bus, the lender is still in the same boat.

These are all rather extreme scenarios though. I guarantee my lenders will be repaid.  In many cases my lenders
have been repaid early. Not counting interest, my total loan record here surpasses BTC5.75 in the past four months.
During those periods Bitcoin was worth substantially more than it is now.

Truly,
Gabriel Cole Battaglia
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:59:00 PM

If they have their collateral held by
an escrow [escrow.ms for instance] and he gets hit by a bus, the lender is still in the same boat.
Unless the lender got some trust to send collateral directly to him.

These are all rather extreme scenarios though. I guarantee my lenders will be repaid.  In many cases my lenders
have been repaid early. Not counting interest, my total loan record here surpasses BTC5.75 in the past four months.

Could still be a ponzi and in future you grab more and say bye. No offense though...just thinking loud Wink
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:22:49 PM

See, I would lend you... But I don't lend to lairspeople who mislead others.  There is no such thing as "guaranteed" and it is quite misleading  Roll Eyes
I still don't get it, you are not offering a collateral? o.O
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:38:03 PM

See, I would lend you... But I don't lend to lairspeople who mislead others.  There is no such thing as "guaranteed" and it is quite misleading  Roll Eyes
I still don't get it, you are not offering a collateral? o.O

Up to you honestly.  Anyways, no I am not.  I haven't had collateral on all past loans I'm citing here for reference.

If they have their collateral held by
Unless the lender got some trust to send collateral directly to him.

Could still be a ponzi and in future you grab more and say bye. No offense though...just thinking loud Wink

A ponzi?  Wouldn't the whole "I will not accept any loans till my current loans here are paid back" go against the whole ponzi
scheme?  Doesn't the fact I'm not accepting the above loan offers till a certain amount is reached debunk the ponzi scheme?

I'm willing to address any concerns you may have regardless of whether you are willing to lend to me, as I'm not trying to pull
anything. 
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

A ponzi?  Wouldn't the whole "I will not accept any loans till my current loans here are paid back" go against the whole ponzi
scheme?  Doesn't the fact I'm not accepting the above loan offers till a certain amount is reached debunk the ponzi scheme?

I'm willing to address any concerns you may have regardless of whether you are willing to lend to me, as I'm not trying to pull
anything.
Maybe you're not trying to pull anything, maybe you are.  An honest lendee should know that saying all this "goodie goodie" stuff is quite useless.  Provide a collateral, and feel free to make your requests as you like... but I do not see you stating you will provide a collateral??? o.O
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:56:51 PM

A ponzi?  Wouldn't the whole "I will not accept any loans till my current loans here are paid back" go against the whole ponzi
scheme?  Doesn't the fact I'm not accepting the above loan offers till a certain amount is reached debunk the ponzi scheme?

anything.
Maybe you're not trying to pull anything, maybe you are.  An honest lendee should know that saying all this "goodie goodie" stuff is quite useless.  Provide a collateral, and feel free to make your requests as you like... but I do not see you stating you will provide a collateral??? o.O

I'm sorry for the lack of clarity.  I'm not offering collateral, I never have.  Review my past loans and my trust record:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524240.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500172.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576173.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433194.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=119589

So no.  I have not provided collateral, and I have made requests, and they have been fulfilled and my lenders have been repaid.

To Tertius and EternalGloom:
If I do have difficulties getting the rest of the loan set filled in a timely manner, I will accept the two loans.  They would be repaid
within two weeks at a negotiable interest rate.  Ultimately more favorable terms for you guys if that does end up being the case.
 Smiley

Regards,
Gabriel Battaglia
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:16:28 PM

So all you have is previous loans and trust.  No offence, but the past does not determine the future, if you catch my drift Wink
But hey, good luck.
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:28:42 PM

So all you have is previous loans and trust.  No offence, but the past does not determine the future, if you catch my drift Wink
But hey, good luck.

Yep.  I'm fine with that.  Cryptocurrency is an ever-changing field.  I'm just saying that your statement that is stated
more as a constant rule has yet to really hold up in the past, and with current offers, it still doesn't.  So yes, you are right;
the past does not represent the future nor present.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:54:16 PM

Sorry GBattaglia, but you can't be tricking newbies into thinking this is a guaranteed investment when it is not.  There is NOTHING stopping you from running away from the coins.  I'm forced to leave you negative feedback for trying to mislead people.  I'll remove the feedback if you promise to stop using the word guaranteed, or any words like it.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rapeghost

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

Vod is my hero.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:21:09 PM

Vod is my hero.

Not sure if sarcastic or not...

Nevertheless, in the past people have taken out smaller loans and paid them back, to take out bigger loans and pay them back, only to take out a huge chunk of coin and then go offline.

It's certainly possible in this scenario as well.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:21:29 PM

Sorry GBattaglia, but you can't be tricking newbies into thinking this is a guaranteed investment when it is not.  There is NOTHING stopping you from running away from the coins.  I'm forced to leave you negative feedback for trying to mislead people.  I'll remove the feedback if you promise to stop using the word guaranteed, or any words like it.   Undecided
Now wait a minute, if I decide to give him the loan (0.5 BTC), will you leave me negative feedback for lending to someone with negative trust?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:22:56 PM

Now wait a minute, if I decide to give him the loan (0.5 BTC), will you leave me negative feedback for lending to someone with negative trust?

No, trust is subjective.  Just because I don't trust him doesn't mean he isn't trustworthy.

Negative feedback left only for lending to forum marked SCAMMER accounts and newbies.  Newbie accounts can be created en mass in just a few seconds, so we can't encourage them to come here.

GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:05:10 AM

I believe I've used the word on my past loan requests as well, just not in title.
I'll review my past loan threads and redact the word guaranteed.  Collateral does
not guarantee anything unless it is in the hands of the lenders, in which the lendee
is not guaranteed either.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: