Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted posts from self moderated [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 10 GH/s hosted scrypt mining  (Read 1832 times)
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:18:17 PM

Why delete valid questions, regardless of who asks them?

I imagine because they said they were going to delete certain individuals; and now just following their word. They aren't deleting bitcoin-assets crew posts despite the critique, are they?

Well, that only begs the question "why did they say they were going to delete certain individuals"?  Self-moderation has always been the last resort of failed scammers -- from CoinLab to ActiveMining to NeoBee.

It usually prolongs the charade, adds to the lel, but... not for long.

I can't disagree there.
my opinion is this is hardly a golden goose. hosted mining operations are substandard offerings which have been done to death, and executed poorly before in the past, even investing in commodity mining hardware recently, especially trusting any form of preorder is a losing proposition over buying BTC outright unless you know what you're doing.

Despite that I'm invested regardless in PETA for some other reasons & not planning to sell any time soon. that's not nervous bagholder code words either. I've done own due diligence prior to investing and see come across few things nobody yet has mentioned, although they are acting like they've seen behind the curtain now they've liquidated their position.

Let's see if I end up in soup kitchen like I would have If I touched neo or activemining for drinking PETA kool-aid, you can bring this up and have a laugh.  Smiley

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:25:00 PM

I imagine because they said they were going to delete certain individuals; and now just following their word. They aren't deleting bitcoin-assets crew posts despite the critique, are they?

Well, that only begs the question "why did they say they were going to delete certain individuals"?  Self-moderation has always been the last resort of failed scammers -- from CoinLab to ActiveMining to NeoBee.

I can't disagree there.
my opinion is this is hardly a golden goose. hosted mining operations are substandard offerings which have been done to death, and executed poorly before in the past, even investing in commodity mining hardware recently, especially trusting any form of preorder is a losing proposition over buying BTC outright unless you know what you're doing.

Despite that I'm invested regardless in PETA for some other reasons & not planning to sell any time soon. that's not nervous bagholder code words either. I've done own due diligence prior to investing and see come across few things nobody yet has mentioned, although they are acting like they've seen behind the curtain now they've liquidated their position.

Let's see if I end up in soup kitchen like I would have If I touched neo or activemining for drinking PETA kool-aid, you can bring this up and have a laugh.  Smiley

Jesus Christ. Is it not obvious though?

1) they have zero shares in their own company, ever wondered why?
2) their only financial benefit is to increase fees, as this is how they make money
3) their new strategy is solely set up to maximise fees
4) they have faked the projections to look like the current strategy will give investors a good return

If that's not enough red flags for your own due diligence then I don't know what is.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:49:20 PM

Well, that only begs the question "why did they say they were going to delete certain individuals"?  Self-moderation has always been the last resort of failed scammers -- from CoinLab to ActiveMining to NeoBee.

I can't disagree there.

Let's see if I end up in soup kitchen like I would have If I touched neo or activemining for drinking PETA kool-aid, you can bring this up and have a laugh.  Smiley

Jesus Christ. Is it not obvious though?

1) they have zero shares in their own company, ever wondered why?
2) their only financial benefit is to increase fees, as this is how they make money
3) their new strategy is solely set up to maximise fees
4) they have faked the projections to look like the current strategy will give investors a good return

If that's not enough red flags for your own due diligence then I don't know what is.

I have noticed them all, along with some you haven't mentioned.
Usually yes, that's more than enough red flags. right now. nope.
Everyone is free to park their BTC in whatever schemes they wish, be it at their own peril.
And you've done your role at warning, can't say you didn't try should anyone lose their shirts.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:15:01 AM

I can't disagree there.

Heh, it's not that I've "seen behind the curtain," that sort of stuff doesn't bother me.  I don't even get irked when an honest attempt to hang some semblance of a curtain has been made.  But this...  

As I was taking my usual evening walk, stifled grunts from a nearby window drew my attention.  I looked up, and there it was!  No curtain, not even a half-drawn shade -- butt naked and brazenly shameless!
Backlit by harsh sodium glare, huge hairy beasts cast shifting shadows onto the sidewalk below.  Lost in the throes of their throbbing sodomy [NSFW NSFW!] Angry

I apologize in advance to my gentle reader, but a curtain would have spared me from that which could never be unseen.

TL;DR:  Does it seem like the cons are getting more and more desperate?  Does no one bother with proper form any more?  Have the jewel thieves of yesteryear all devolved into clumsy pickpockets fighting over the same mark?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: