Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS  (Read 39196 times)
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:50:49 PM

Just found out this good old CPU minable coin. After some time, I've decided to join it. I'm downloading and setting up the windows wallet now. I was going to ask if there are any mining pools available for this coin, since I go to the OP and click on the "Find P2Pool Nodes here" but it seems that I cannot get into the site. It just stays loading. Please let me know as I want to mine this coin.

P.S. I would also like to know which mining software would be suitable for this coin  Smiley

It is best to RPC mine from your wallet with YAM. You can download YAM from yvg1900's mega repository at https://t.co/whkQyh2XA2.

I would setup a p2pool server, but there is no real demand.

I think it would be mined well. There is still interest in this coin and the price is good as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:54:59 PM

Just found out this good old CPU minable coin. After some time, I've decided to join it. I'm downloading and setting up the windows wallet now. I was going to ask if there are any mining pools available for this coin, since I go to the OP and click on the "Find P2Pool Nodes here" but it seems that I cannot get into the site. It just stays loading. Please let me know as I want to mine this coin.

P.S. I would also like to know which mining software would be suitable for this coin  Smiley

It is best to RPC mine from your wallet with YAM. You can download YAM from yvg1900's mega repository at https://t.co/whkQyh2XA2.

I would setup a p2pool server, but there is no real demand.

Thanks for the advice mate. I have found this little coin very interesting to mine. Even thought there is no real demand for it, I would just mine a couple of coins in case it gets resurrected. Maybe then MMC would be worth something.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
in2tactics

Activity: 578
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:49:22 AM

Thanks for the advice mate. I have found this little coin very interesting to mine. Even thought there is no real demand for it, I would just mine a couple of coins in case it gets resurrected. Maybe then MMC would be worth something.  Cheesy

There are about 700 MMC generated per day. You can certainly earn a bit more than a few coins if you have a decent CPU.

Current HW: 2x Apollo
Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:34:59 PM

There are about 700 MMC generated per day. You can certainly earn a bit more than a few coins if you have a decent CPU.

Good to know. I was just about to mine some Memorycoin with my laptop's CPU (Intel Core i5) but then I have decided to do it better on a desktop PC as laptops usually tend to get hotter. I will give this a try with a desktop PC running an Intel Core i5 4th Gen.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
in2tactics

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:33:17 AM

Good to know. I was just about to mine some Memorycoin with my laptop's CPU (Intel Core i5) but then I have decided to do it better on a desktop PC as laptops usually tend to get hotter. I will give this a try with a desktop PC running an Intel Core i5 4th Gen.  Cheesy

I definitely concur with your assessment.

Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:50:43 AM

I definitely concur with your assessment.

Thanks for your reply. I was going to ask if you happen to know how much hashrate would I expect to get from an Intel i7 or an Amd Fx 8 core mining MMC. Isn't there a mining calculator for it? Sorry for asking but I'm just curious to know this since I would want to pick the right hardware for my desktop PC mining rig.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
in2tactics

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:59:48 PM

Thanks for your reply. I was going to ask if you happen to know how much hashrate would I expect to get from an Intel i7 or an Amd Fx 8 core mining MMC. Isn't there a mining calculator for it? Sorry for asking but I'm just curious to know this since I would want to pick the right hardware for my desktop PC mining rig.  Grin

In general, you should expect about 7-8 H/s for an AMD FX 8350 and about 10-11 H/s for Intel i7 6700k. I am sure you can extrapolate from there based on the model you have.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:43:36 AM

In general, you should expect about 7-8 H/s for an AMD FX 8350 and about 10-11 H/s for Intel i7 6700k. I am sure you can extrapolate from there based on the model you have.

Thanks for the information. Mining MMC should be easier at the moment, considering it has a very low difficulty. I should get more than enough coins with an Intel i7 6th Generation. Even though, I wouldn't profit from it, I will still do it for fun. I will try this out at home.

Also, I'll see if I could set up a VPS to mine Memorycoin.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
gavrilo77

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

Is there somewhere link to the wallet ?
in2tactics

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:25:07 PM

Catch it - last wallet+full synced blockchain - https://mega.nz/#!Dc9hUJiQ!HDRDpah_FiF_3bbweTHdIjdoAPMrtTHIJ7-yflB4lfI
Only add your own memorycoin.conf file.

mycoinsstore posted a copy of the wallet and blockchain a few pages back. Here is the quote.

gavrilo77

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:03:10 PM

Catch it - last wallet+full synced blockchain - https://mega.nz/#!Dc9hUJiQ!HDRDpah_FiF_3bbweTHdIjdoAPMrtTHIJ7-yflB4lfI
Only add your own memorycoin.conf file.

mycoinsstore posted a copy of the wallet and blockchain a few pages back. Here is the quote.

Thank you!!!
truckythin

Activity: 781

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:54:26 AM

which are current block now, to check my wallet since there is no block explorer online at the moment.

many tks
fauceting.com

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:17:47 PM

First advertisement platform that accepts MemoryCoin! place banner ads, create faucets or earn free coins.

At www.fauceting.com, earners can get free MemoryCoin and advertisers can promote website by creating or sponsoring faucets.

Project just started this week!
in2tactics

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:59:52 PM

First advertisement platform that accepts MemoryCoin! place banner ads, create faucets or earn free coins.

At www.fauceting.com, earners can get free MemoryCoin and advertisers can promote website by creating or sponsoring faucets.

Project just started this week!

Sounds interesting, I guess.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:29:04 AM

quite an interesting concept - ill be watching the progress ...

i do wonder though - that if the coin was more 'popular' - that the demand would lend itself the production of gpu miners ...

nothing is ultimately impossible in this day and age - its just a matter of whether its worth the time and effort involved ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
in2tactics

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:55:17 AM

i do wonder though - that if the coin was more 'popular' - that the demand would lend itself the production of gpu miners ...

nothing is ultimately impossible in this day and age - its just a matter of whether its worth the time and effort involved ...

#crysx

I am sure that you are right, but unfortunately there are very few of us left who keep the blockchain alive.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 10:34:53 AM

#crysx

I am sure that you are right, but unfortunately there are very few of us left who keep the blockchain alive.

well - im interested ...

so let me know what you and the few are doing - and what can be done ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
in2tactics

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:21:47 AM

#crysx

well - im interested ...

#crysx

I would like to get the wallet updated and perhaps get a GPU miner going again, but lately a lot of the hashing power has leveled off. The difficulty has even gone down considerably in the last day or two.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:51:45 PM

#crysx

well - im interested ...

#crysx

I would like to get the wallet updated and perhaps get a GPU miner going again, but lately a lot of the hashing power has leveled off. The difficulty has even gone down considerably in the last day or two.

Yeah but it the lowering of the difficulty could prove itself to be able to mine more MemoryCoin with you CPU hashrate. So far, I like MMC considering the fact that it has a very low difficulty and it is CPU miner. But I am afraid that once MMC gets the attention it deserves or it becomes very popular, the difficulty will rise and it will be much more complicated to get some MMC with your current CPU hashrate (unless you have a very powerful one). Still, it would be interesting if some new development would be made for MMC.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:34:39 PM

I'm in, some interesting large market buys earlier this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: