Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit crypto currency.  (Read 7066 times)
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:21:36 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7d09fa8a3612613904bcfc60f30688b10b07af1cf0cf0e20f6da1a2ec4e9f958/analysis/

1 positive: ESET NOD. I think every wallet triggers that one. Looks clean to me.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:21:49 PM

its same , not sure why you would wanna solo mine tho

coz of the old Thing:
cryptopool not reachable for me and then there are only 2 pools left: the chinese one (also not reachable) and the one i use right now where i am the only miner at.

thanks for the info!

I will try to find another pool for us, hopefully one you can connect to.
In the meantime I have moved http://pool.mycryptoco.in/getting_started to the top of the pool list.

People normally connect to the first one listed so hopefully your pool will have more hashrate soon.

thank you, i appreciate your help! i'm not the pool owner, i'm just a miner :-) anyways, i think it can't be damaging if the hashrate would be distributed among more than 2 pools. okay, i'll stop crying now and grab myself a stout beer!

what´s happen if you try to connect to cryptopool.eu stratum ?

timeout happens. i can ping "cryptopool.eu" without any issues, but as soon as i try to ping "stratum.cryptopool.eu" (and this is where my miner has to have Response to and from in order to generate coins) there's a big nothing, a timeout, Happening. can't believe it's really located in the EU...

Well, give us your user name and we will check...

But why would you want to ping stratum?

Just set up your miners and try, we have had no other reports concerning connection problems...

And yes, we are very much in the EU. But we have miners from all over the world, and never had anyone with connection problems before.
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:22:27 PM

Any error message when connecting to stratum? We would very much like to help you out, however there is no Reese212 user so if you'd provide your user name, we will try to help you.

Please do this via pm guys.

Sure. We will PM...
exterzyn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7d09fa8a3612613904bcfc60f30688b10b07af1cf0cf0e20f6da1a2ec4e9f958/analysis/

1 positive: ESET NOD. I think every wallet triggers that one. Looks clean to me.

Is nothing to be worried about.
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

Nice logo but the coin isn't innovative...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:31:21 PM

good money. happy mining Smiley
Prolifik (OP)

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:33:27 PM

Nice logo but the coin isn't innovative...

The only thing I can say is that we are one of the first coins made for the furry community.

I intend for it to be a fun way of paying for furry art commissions and other things.

eschmenk

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:40:37 PM

WOOPS!  This coin wasn't ready to be released!

Also, where in the hell do the config files go? There isn't any Furry coin folder under %APPDATA% on Windows. I was afraid that it overwrote my Litecoin data folder.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:42:30 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 10:56:34 PM by Prolifik

Also, where in the hell do the config files go? There isn't any Furry coin folder under %APPDATA% on Windows. I was afraid that it overwrote my Litecoin data folder.

The config goes in the same folder as the qt.

I forgot to include the pre-configured config in the non passworded wallets fixing immediately.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:43:24 PM

The config goes in the same folder as the exe.
GN ty for making such a nice lookin coin
sunmaoipo

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

Cheesy  what happend? My coin is lost an can not cofrimed.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:54:52 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 11:14:56 PM by Prolifik

Cheesy  what happend? My coin is lost an can not cofrimed.
I have sent you a pm. We will figure out what happened, everything appears to be working fine on my end.

He hasn't responded to my pm. Everything is working, I am going to relax for a bit.

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:15:37 PM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FUR

oh... we can't help but love fuzzy animals Wink

happy trading
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:31:33 PM

my shitcoin detector went crazy on this thread.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FUR

oh... we can't help but love fuzzy animals Wink

happy trading
richie@bittrex
nice coin~~ Cheesy

+

eschmenk

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:48:02 PM

The config goes in the same folder as the qt.

I forgot to include the pre-configured config in the non passworded wallets fixing immediately.

That wasn't the problem. The problem is that every other Windows wallet but this one puts the data in a folder called %APPDATA%\Coinname. That's where Microsoft wants program data to go. Your Windows wallet just puts the data where the exe file is. But the exe file is supposed to go under C:\Program Files (x86). (C:\Program Files for 32-bit versions) But if you put your wallet's exe file there, it can't create the necessary data files on Windows 7 (unless it runs with administrator privileges). It looks like the wallet is working and it communicates, but nothing is being saved in the data files.

You really should have the Windows wallet work the same way as other coins' wallets do. You are going to have a few very upset users if you don't, I think.

Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:57:47 PM

That wasn't the problem. The problem is that every other Windows wallet but this one puts the data in a folder called %APPDATA%\Coinname. That's where Microsoft wants program data to go. Your Windows wallet just puts the data where the exe file is. But the exe file is supposed to go under C:\Program Files (x86). (C:\Program Files for 32-bit versions) But if you put your wallet's exe file there, it can't create the necessary data files on Windows 7 (unless it runs with administrator privileges). It looks like the wallet is working and it communicates, but nothing is being saved in the data files.

You really should have the Windows wallet work the same way as other coins' wallets do. You are going to have a few very upset users if you don't, I think.

I see, I will try to have this fixed within the next 36 hours. In the meantime I will update the op with a warning.

1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:06:19 AM

I see, I will try to have this fixed within the next 36 hours. In the meantime I will update the op with a warning.

when are these coins going to learn to STOP having pools at launch.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:14:52 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 12:33:41 AM by Prolifik

The problem has nothing to do with pools...

I am working on fixing where the files are saved. I have fixed the problem recompiling, the windows wallet.

1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:21:31 AM

The problem has nothing to do with pools...

I am working on fixing where the files are saved.
Damn windows and it's UAC. -_-

I am not talking about that issue, my bad for quoting it. I mean stop having pools on launch period. Give the little guys a chance instead of a pool insta mining it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: