Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CC][POS][X11] Official Colorcoin thread - BOUNTY FOR HELP: 3.5Million CC  (Read 48142 times)
oldkolobok

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:18:18 AM

I think some of us (and of course, firstly, dev) would be generous if somebody would write an appropriate block explorer or where the bug is.

So, guys, bounty for the bug fix.

Funny. We cheated and we also have to find the error? For what? To dev still earned us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alcamie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:51:31 AM

We are here, dont be scared! We will solve the problem.

Please have a look at Whitecoin - They have solved all of these problems at exactly these point.

https://github.com/Whitecoin-org/Whitecoin/network

FFS get your arses into gear and also keep people informed. I've currently wasted 5 days of mining on this and the so called Dev here has not made any effort to keep any of us informed of what is going on.

I do mean this to be a very pointed email as I have now been fucked over by numerous so called "developers" creating these coins and taking massive profit's on exchange launches whilst having no idea of the code that they have copied and pasted.

I've spent some time early in the piece with WC trying to solve the problems they had, the exact problems that this coin has got when Mindfox jumped in and did a great job fixing POW, POS and everything else. Not wanting to put words in his mouth but He also hates shitty non developers putting out these coins thinking they will make it rich quick.

Developers!! Give us a plan of what you're priorities are here. What your working on, how far along you are with fixing thing's. Request help if you need it, publicly. Show us that you have faith in what you are trying to do rather than keep everything silent and hide everything from the people who invested the time, the money and the faith in you and your coin.

There are people in this thread that could easily help if you actually informed us where you need the help. By doing this, you will on endear yourselves to the community that you say that you want to build. By not, you are creating a dislike of you and your hidden initial agendas.

YES You are correct in think that I'm not happy. Please show me that you have some scruples.

WC: WYMu51H5jeyo9y3K43MkXTavruJkQLJoP1
BTC: 13UrQzZqTrh2KipyMqGFDZzzaKQeiCwxy4
milkox (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:42:37 AM

Sure we need help. No we hired a developer who checks the source since we didn't find the problem. If anybody able to help feel free to help us. We are working on the POS fix and on the webshop cause we want to start it with the pos fix too
DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:19:30 AM

I like this coin, I hope it doesn't go the way of the dinosaur.  I imagine Bittrex will pick it up soon if the issues are resolved.

Bittrex already wanted to add but the ticker CC was taken by ColbertCoin, then the whole POS not working debacle and no we are here.

This coin can still go places. Fix the code, release a nice new wallet and update the logo a bit. Boom! Relaunch as RGB should give some good promo and the coin is saved.
lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:31:20 PM

need new wallet~
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:56:43 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 10:03:10 AM by digit

"devs" can put up a BTC bounty for a real dev to fix.

Reduce the interest rate so the coin doesn't become completely worthless once its fixed.  800M is a ridiculous total amount of coin and 3% annually is too high.  Should be reduced to 0.005% annual so inflation doesn't get out of control as no one will support a coin that can increase in supply with additional ~20M+ every year.  

If wallet is fixed then coin will cheap enough to allow a fair distribution on exchanges that still have it as some miners will cut their losses immediately and dump to market once they can send allowing people who want to take their chances to buy.

Bounties should be created to be paid to people who will create and setup always on nodes to support the blockchain, if the devs are not capable of this.  

Without some action this coin will be dead very soon and the few exchanges that list it will remove it because there is no point keeping a coin that cannot be sent anywhere.  

How much of the premine is left and what is the address it can be found at on block explorer?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 07:55:25 PM

What about resuming PoW until PoS is fixed?

At least all of us who have coins still stuck in the pools can get them confirmed!!!

Please people... +1 me on this if you agree, perhaps we will convince dev about it.

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:13:57 PM

I've spent some time early in the piece with WC trying to solve the problems they had, the exact problems that this coin has got when Mindfox jumped in and did a great job fixing POW, POS and everything else. Not wanting to put words in his mouth but He also hates shitty non developers putting out these coins thinking they will make it rich quick.

Given that ColorCoin is derived from BadgerCoin, which in turn derives from WhiteCoin,
I guess for you this situation is a kind of deja vu.  Wink

Could you be so kind to briefly summarize what the problem was in the WC and what were the steps that led to the solution?

Perhaps this description could be a source of illumination to solve problems here too.

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:29:08 PM

At least all of us who have coins still stuck in the pools can get them confirmed!!!

Coff... Coff... Ehem... Fabio, I must to say something ?
This solution I had already suggested two days ago,
but so far it has been totally ignored.

Or the dev thought to be very close to the solution, and does not want
to make two mandatory updates too close ... or ... or... bho?!?!?!
I can not think of any other alterative that should impede this solution.
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:14:13 AM

Coff... Coff... Ehem... Fabio, I must to say something ?
This solution I had already suggested two days ago,
but so far it has been totally ignored.

Or the dev thought to be very close to the solution, and does not want
to make two mandatory updates too close ... or ... or... bho?!?!?!
I can not think of any other alterative that should impede this solution.

its probably not that simple or the work involved would be the same as fixing PoW.  They would need make sure there is NO reward for mining the so the 800M does not get another 800M added to it while the coin releaser tries to find a real dev to fix their coin.  Only people that would mine is the ones who want to support the coin for free and keep transactions moving.  This coin already has a problem of too many coins after PoW finished and the 3% interest year is too high.  Needs to be reduced down to 0.001% or lower for it to have a chance of being worth more then litoshis

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
alcamie

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:19:47 AM

Given that ColorCoin is derived from BadgerCoin, which in turn derives from WhiteCoin,
I guess for you this situation is a kind of deja vu.  Wink

Could you be so kind to briefly summarize what the problem was in the WC and what were the steps that led to the solution?

Perhaps this description could be a source of illumination to solve problems here too.

The developers of this coin could take the time to browse the latest fixed WC code and diff it with what they currently have to see what problems they have.
  • WC had the issue where POS did not kick in after 10000 blocks as it should have. That's fixed in WC.
  • WC's POW could / should have stopped @ 10000 but didn't, where CC has stopped completely. This disguised the POS issue for WC for a while but has made this clear problem obvious with CC. This is now fixed in WC
  • Testnet had not been setup initially on WC therefore no testing could have been possible prior to launch to test any thing. This is now fixed in WC and not fixed in CC.
  • There was no communication from the original developer with regards to these existing issues in WC when the issues were discovered. This is now fixed as original developer is no longer around and thriving community has moved to establish a permanent team to continue development. This is therefore fixed in WC.

These are the main things that were found to be of issue with WC and consequently were addressed and fixed.

I hope this helps.

So anything to update us with Mr Developer Man?

alcamie

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:24:42 AM

dedicated pools still has 51500 coins i havent received yet and now the pool is closed, fi the problems now so i can my coins, and get PoS started.

(dont start a coin if you dont know what youre doing)  Roll Eyes

Fuck only 51500?? I have over 1,300,000 sitting on dedicated and at this rate my 5 days of mining will have dissappeared when dedicated close the CC pool.

WTF are you upto Developer?

alcamie

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:34:34 AM

Sure we need help. No we hired a developer who checks the source since we didn't find the problem. If anybody able to help feel free to help us. We are working on the POS fix and on the webshop cause we want to start it with the pos fix too

Milkox.

You have said that you need help and you've hired a developer. Who is this developer, is he on this sitee? What is his name?
Please give us some details..

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:53:21 AM

Fuck only 51500?? I have over 1,300,000 sitting....

I feel same and have same amount like you. Probably we poses an free air coin Smiley. Let's hope it's not lost. I still hope that this coin will not be dropped and I do not come to this thread because it hurts coming for whole week to see that there is no movement in development. I am professional developer (ABAP) and the way it's going on here makes me think that there will be no success and people behind cc are not seriosly solving this problem. People suggested to pay new developer. If developer and the whole team still believe in this coin:
  • Give us exact information about progress
  • Developer should take time to explain some things here

If you can't do that and still believe in CC, please make us (coin holders) some offer to buy our coins out. After that you can do whatever you want.

Otherwise many people would be angry, they will feel that you  stole their money (ie. for electricity).
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:11:41 AM

Otherwise many people would be angry, they will feel that you  stole their money (ie. for electricity).

they didnt steal your money, but this is good example of why to  never support a coin with a premine as they exist for "dev" to dump at first opportunity then move onto their next scam coin.  Look at Cinni and Blackcoin, both were ZERO premine and they have lots of support and none of this problems. 

LastUpdateDate

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:12:59 AM

seriously?

Is this true?

No transactions for real?

on man
boki15

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:22:56 AM

No transactions for real?
Probably there is even no coin anymore, jump out before it's too late. I threat this coin as dropped.
boki15

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:32:03 AM

but this is good example of why to  never support a coin with a premine as they exist for "dev" to dump at first opportunit

You are right, I say it always in other words: premine is just a keyword for "sell before dev does" or "pump and dump"
M-theory

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Dev, just give us the source code. Since you're fixing it for too much time.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:38:43 PM

Any updates on the wallet status?

We have many miners wanting to withdraw their coins, and payouts aren't going through.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: