Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian localbitcoins scammer list  (Read 63169 times)
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:48:40 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 06:41:42 PM by escrow.ms

Sameer123
Arslan Farooqui
Lateef Pasha
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/sameer123/

Mustafa/ Sahil

Another scammers details. (Sold bitcoins to me, then didn't released coins for several days hoping to get them back somehow)

Account number: 10140089858
Bank: SBI Dehradun saharanpur road
Name-anurag yadav
IFSC code -SBIN0003137
Mob: 9927276774
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/anuragyadav/

ashish12

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

BITCOIN

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:06:47 AM

bro same guy tried to scam me too
asshole noob
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:31:09 PM

Fucking guy placed a order on my friends ad and then marked payment as completed then sent her a sms from fake sms service that my IMPS payment got credited, when she said she didn't got funds, asshole said he's calling branch manager, within 2 minute she got call from second mobile number and he said hes calling from Axis bank and her funds got credited lol

Now funny thing is,she used my mobile number for communication.

This asshole also asked me to send coins/money to him first some months ago. . lol

I will keep updating this thread with more details soon.

Heights of a scam attempt haha

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:11:50 PM

Ya... that's the same anu.sippy from Localbitcoins right? I did the mistake of buying from him in the some three months back. The sale went fine and I forgot about it. Later when I started trading and making money, I started selling on Localbitcoins, the fucker couldnt handle the competition and used that old transaction to give me a negative feedback and block me. Because of Local Bitcoins' method of weighing the feedback of people with volume more that others, my sales took a hit as to the newbie, I looked shady, no matter how many trades I did. The other people's feedbacks were on another link stupidly titled "unconfirmed feedbacks". He also went all out cheap and created dummy accounts to buy and lock my BTC till the disputes got resolved.... usually a day and a half. Rinse and repeat! A bastard of the nth order!! I was then forced to trade elsewhere after a while.

Selling ​​Bitcoins at rate $ 425. All questions by e-mail - localbitcoins.com@gmail.com  or PM.

Stock available : 15 BTC

Accepting Payment Method : UKASH / NETELLER / SKRILL / PERFECT MONEY.

ALL COMMUNICATION VIA PM / EMAIL ONLY.

I think you not go first Smiley
please all try him  Grin

Use escrow via Local Bitcoins.com see my profile

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/anu.sippy/

Min. transaction start from 0.25 BTC

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

This is a bad one. Do add it to the main scammers board as well.

escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:18:26 PM

No bro he's not anu sippy. He used his name on this forum to scam people.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:31:08 PM

No bro he's not anu sippy. He used his name on this forum to scam people.

But that would be too much of a coincidence.... I remember going out all out war with him almost, constantly giving the best prices (I was pretty jobless and broke for some days), and then a fake account locked up all my BTC. Almost immediately he was there on top the entire day gliding by without anyone selling cheaper. I came back and then the negative feedback followed, etc. I can confirm its him because If I go to buy link from any of his trades, I get the blocked message. The negative feedback and the blocking were almost simultaneous. That's too much of a coincidence I think....

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

Besides, why would only4btc direct buyers to do the trade on localbitcoins using anu.sippy?

That just makes no sense if its two different people.

escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:44:16 PM

Besides, why would only4btc direct buyers to do the trade on localbitcoins using anu.sippy?

That just makes no sense if its two different people.

Not sure bro but i just talked to anu. He gave me clarification about your issue, maybe someone was just playing with us.
Anu:  I'm not sure bro
He just suddenly put negative feedback for me
So i did the same
And i was getting tor browser buyers locking coins for like a week straight
At the same time
When he was online

But I am sure about this only4btc guy he's not anu , since he was added on my whatsapp from many months and did call too, he wanted to sell LTC some months ago but wanted me to send funds first.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

WTF? Ya the tor accounts were mine... about three I think and used them once, after this fake buyer locked me up.

I don't know about tor accounts locking his coins for a week n all. That couldn't have been me. Frankly I moved on to igot after teh negative feedback incident as it was too much of a hassle dealing with this shit on localbitcoins. I would like this thing to be sorted out amicably and see no reason to prolong it. I couldnt find anu anywhere on bitcointalk, so would appreciate if you could pass on the message that I'm removing my negative feedback and unblocking him.... and would be great if he did the same.

EDIT: Sorry for hijacking the thread... I thought they were all the same fellow Smiley

anu.sippy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:30:38 PM

Hey this is Anup. Escrow.ms can vouch for me that this is truly my account.

Sony ji, I remember we had done some trades and gone successfully. I didnt have any problem to see you selling and I don't pull such cheap stunts like locking other sellers coins since I know how much of a loss it can be... I have a good relationship with most of the Indian sellers on LBC, we often stay in communication with each other such as escrowmsa, kartha87, gamerstech, etc. So I am not sure why you thought I am the one locking your coins and trying to put you out of business. I end up looking at your ad and seeing the message "this user has blocked your account" so i proceed to leave negative feedback for you as well. I don't mind to change my feedback and allow you to sell properly again, but hope that you can avoid slander of my name and avoid use of fake accounts to bring loss to any of the sellers. I am not sure who the other fake accounts may have been, but if you want to be a seller here i recommend you can keep good relations with the other sellers and let us know when something like this happens.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:37:35 PM

Yeah it's ^ anu's account.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:41:42 PM

Hey this is Anup. Escrow.ms can vouch for me that this is truly my account.

Sony ji, I remember we had done some trades and gone successfully. I didnt have any problem to see you selling and I don't pull such cheap stunts like locking other sellers coins since I know how much of a loss it can be... I have a good relationship with most of the Indian sellers on LBC, we often stay in communication with each other such as escrowmsa, kartha87, gamerstech, etc. So I am not sure why you thought I am the one locking your coins and trying to put you out of business. I end up looking at your ad and seeing the message "this user has blocked your account" so i proceed to leave negative feedback for you as well. I don't mind to change my feedback and allow you to sell properly again, but hope that you can avoid slander of my name and avoid use of fake accounts to bring loss to any of the sellers. I am not sure who the other fake accounts may have been, but if you want to be a seller here i recommend you can keep good relations with the other sellers and let us know when something like this happens.

Cool... all good then. I remember trying to get in touch with you and could not find any users here similar to your name. The only lead I could find using the keywords "anu.sippy" was the quote from the scammer guy, and I immediately thought ok, I was dealing with a fraud fellow here and communication really is useless. My BTC was still locked at the time and that's when I decided to use the tor accounts. I also had no way of knowing you and escrow.ms knew each other to verify. So I hope you understand how things spiraled out of control.

Street Jammer

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

This guy Bitcoin0007 bought 500buck worth coins and next time he placed 17k worth coins on lb
and told me he will pay with perfectmoney and called me when i said his name that i got from true caller app

he hanged up the call

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

This guy Bitcoin0007 bought 500buck worth coins and next time he placed 17k worth coins on lb
and told me he will pay with perfectmoney and called me when i said his name that i got from true caller app

he hanged up the call

Same name Deepak Chawla?

escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:14:35 AM

he hanged up the call

Same name Deepak Chawla?

Yeah he's same, He bought 500 worth btc from me yesterday and paid from same IMPS mobile number.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:11:22 AM

Another scammers details. (Sold bitcoins to me, then didn't released coins for several days hoping to get them back somehow)

Account number: 10140089858
Bank: SBI Dehradun saharanpur road
Name-anurag yadav
IFSC code -SBIN0003137
Mob: 9927276774
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/anuragyadav/
Aayush

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I believe in Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:10:45 AM

Spammed me off 33450  Cry

Bank accounts:

Union Bank Of India
Name: Deepak Chawla
A/c- 502202010003514
IFSC: Ubin0550221
MMID-9026161

Canara bank
Name: Deepak Chawla
A/c- 0391101038495
IFSC:CNRB0000391

SBI
Name:RAVI SHARMA
A/c-00000011081760920
IFSC:SBIN0000734

Mail Id's
bomexpert@gmail.com
localbitcoins.com@gmail.com

Why is he still out loose??
Why don't we do something?
Together we can effectively bringing him down.
 Embarrassed
There are so many scams reported, and there must be many more, that were unreported.
 Undecided

Calm
Aayush

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I believe in Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:55:22 AM

If anybody has been scammed by this guy too
Call/Msg/Whatsapp me at 8859068662
I'm filing a FIR against this guy and I need your help to make my case stronger.
We can put an end to this!

Calm
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:18:32 PM

If anybody has been scammed by this guy too
Call/Msg/Whatsapp me at 8859068662
I'm filing a FIR against this guy and I need your help to make my case stronger.
We can put an end to this!

Will filing an FIR work in this case? Coz there is no physical delivery of stuff, it may not stick. This guy tried to scam me too, he was offering me BTC at mind boggling rates (24 K) when market price was at 30K. Smelt a rat and told him off... also blocked him on LB and whatsapp!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: