Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joe Budden

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:36:24 PM

looks like barabbas has found his spot right here. you can be our official criticaster LOL

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:36:46 PM

In, what's the latest on the Wall Street Takeover IE?
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

Serious question, this and the other BC thread are less than a few hours old and already posts have been deleted from both. The old thread had very few posts deleted, anything that wasn't on the party line was discussed and challenged (for the most part Cheesy)

So how are people to know what to trust and that they aren't just being shown what the mods want them to see?

I have posted this in the competing thread too.

People, for the most part, are not stupid. They will know.

Problem is that, once invested in the coin, all they will care about is what the price is at Crypsty and MintPal in the next 10 minutes and therefore they will discard -or savagely attack- anything that they perceive as "negative" for those price upticks. Nature of the beast (the explosive mix of untamed greed plus internet anonymity).

But deep down, they will know very, very well.

Mind you, no matter what anyone says, no one, absolutely no one, is in this for "the long run". Some expect this to make them a lot of money in a month, others in 3 months and the DOGE, maybe in a year or two max (because of the mining business). Oh and poor Soepkip probably too. I mean if he would have money -never did, never will- he would gladly pay to be what he is now. He doesn't know it yet but that is the top of where's he's ever going to be. And, obviously, he loves every second of it. He would love to be able to pay the rent with his mining proceeds, maybe a couple more rigs and keeping most of his 100k coins until the are worth maybe $25k which would be more money than he has ever imagine to have in his most optimistic dreams. But he's already getting out of this much more than money will be aver able to buy: He has control over who to bump out from a few temporary active web places. Ephimeral as that will be, he never had it before nor will have in a very near future and forever, so this is his moment in the sun.

Which, in so many ways, brings us to the IE and his own moment in the internet-sun. Difference is that IE has been already been way more successful and had more ideas than Soepkip will ever have, and is at a different level in life,  but the personalities are quite similar.

Hi...you can criticize and voice your opinion here...I wont censor you. I only censored one person because he is posting a blatant lie..and I have had enough of that for 3 days now.  Now that is out of the way, I made this thread because there is no way I am posting in "The Official" thread. Those guys all disgust me and what they did was unthinkable. Posting a picture of a mans 15 year old daughter and making threats is just deplorable beyond comprehension.

In regards to Soepkip and me, we are really not similar. What motives him is a chance at "success" and money, what motivates me is "ego" and of ROI. I would have liked to be part of the movement that made BlackCoin #1. I sincerely thought we had a chance, but after this split I think the chances of it surviving is slim

I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

This will probably be removed too.  
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:37:26 PM

OFF - TOPIC that may be of interest to some:

I have been looking for a few minutes at the only new alt that has piqued my interest lately, DarkCoin. It is a very interesting coin, innovative and definitely different: The only crypto currency truly anonymous that I know off. But, other than Batman, would you name Dark anything that you want to be adopted by a lot of people? Really?

But, considering that it was originally called Xcoin, I guess it is one step on the right direction?

Now, if they could somehow make a decent rip-off copy of the BlackCoin logo...

Xcoin?  How about iXcoin?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:41:30 PM

I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.
Penait1

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:42:31 PM

What is going to happen with the Wall street event?

+1

This Friday I will be making a decision.
I'm quite shocked how your attitude changed from a blacklieber (LOL) changed to doubtfull person about the coin. You was full of passion about the coin and with creative ideas. Your enthusiasm and from others made me believe that the community is great and powerfull. It made me interested in crypto and made me buy my first coins. 60 Blackcoin, wasn't much but i felt great.

Makes me sad that this all happend. We should had been one happy family.  Sad
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:45:35 PM

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.

I can accept that.  My problem was that the questions seemed to be ignored in the last thread (and in this one)  With all of the conspiracy theories and craziness, I can see how this could have happened.  By the time I was asking on this thread, I was probably more brusque than I should have been.  Glad to see you addressing the question.
illodin

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:47:31 PM

+1

It's gonna be a success I hope. And why wouldn't it?
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:52:16 PM

What's wrong with safe competition IE? I have no problem against you, so why remove my cards post? Nobody removed you cards from the other thread infact they promoted it.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:53:49 PM

What's wrong with safe competition IE? I have no problem against you, so why remove my cards post? Nobody removed you cards from the other thread infact they promoted it.

This sounds like we might need a 3rd, uncensored blackcoin thread....

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Teka

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:56:53 PM

This sounds like we might need a 3rd, uncensored blackcoin thread....

No still in the other thread.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

Promote your product in the official thread. I am not posting my card there...so there is no need to post your cards here.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

BlackCoin Card Software Update

Teka

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:02:41 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 08:13:58 PM by Teka

Promote your product in the official thread. I am not posting my card there...so there is no need to post your cards here.

Yes but in the op is states that is about branding etc. So yet again here are my storage cards: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,2252.0.html
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:17:18 PM

TIC... TIC... TIC...

While it has been more than a week already since we were told that the Multipool V2 would be shiny and ready in a week at the most, still it is not. And it has been already over a week that we were told the "back end" was working perfectly that it was just the front end that needed the work to look all efficient, innovative and pretty ... well, the miners still don't have access to their stats...

Not surprisingly, miners are not breaking their necks in pointing their rigs to the multipool. About 1100 miners, it seems, in total, are mining some 2 and change Gigabytes. Mind you, one of the requirements for the Titan (KnC, remember who sits on that board, look for him in another post here if you are unaware of his circumstances) promotion, is that the Pool would have a much bigger volume, as a matter of fact, a more than triple, current volume. Will the Titan be drawn at all?

Oh I'm sure The (Black Hand) Group will be able to circumvent the requirements, even if they have to tap into ColinFX for it, so mine away.

I need this to rally; a I have a few coins to dump while it tics... tic... tic...
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:19:46 PM

BlackCoin Card Software Update

Lookin awesome! 
brammien

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

OK, let's go from dictator to dictator... The censorship over there is just plain funny... well not just plain funny. kind of "Lord of the flies" funny.

And now IconicExpert, who is probably the single individual with less capacity to accept criticism, will hold the keys to lock out those who disagree with him...

That's beyond funny.

You guys DO know that you are in fact playing into their game, don't you?

Anyway, while I have probably a few minutes before I'm declared persona non-grata here too, I just wanted to point that out.

Did they already deleted yours on the other thread?

I don't think they can, can they? I haven't looked... nor I feel very inclined to do so but if they can and did, for sure they cannot erase them from my profile and I will simply copy/paste the ones that I feel should remain here... while I am allowed.

I was talking about the new one where Soepkip is the mod. The original is here somewhere.

Soepkip is a 27 year old change smoker that wears a tin foil hat, and is not mature enough, or has any business or real world experience to be the head of a million dollar coin, that's going even higher. It's like taking the bus boy and making him executive chief at a 5 star restaurant. We don't need him as the face and spokesperson of blackcoin, nor do we need his entanglement with the mob or manipulators. He refused to hand over the keys to facebook, twitter and website, and laughed about it. So let them form an investment group foundation, which I was told it was, that's fact. Not to mention it was changed up so much what this foundation is, it's just horrible idea.

When people like grit or soepkip or doge post something, and have there podcast it shows they are the face of Blackcoin, which is very far from the truth. They are not, they are in there own foundation group. This here is new thread to balance promotions which soepkip in charge of social media should have and didn't do for the coverage we got in articles and wall st promo. I think people here will find the direction to be different and focused on making Blackcoin #1.

IE said he was here long haul and wanting BC to be the #1 crypto, now we can make this happen without the foundation getting in the way.
brammien

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:51:38 PM

+1

This Friday I will be making a decision.
I'm quite shocked how your attitude changed from a blacklieber (LOL) changed to doubtfull person about the coin. You was full of passion about the coin and with creative ideas. Your enthusiasm and from others made me believe that the community is great and powerfull. It made me interested in crypto and made me buy my first coins. 60 Blackcoin, wasn't much but i felt great.

Makes me sad that this all happend. We should had been one happy family.  Sad

He said it can be #1, and I think it's just hard toll that all this dirty fighting and dragging family into this, it's wrong. I believe in IE making this happen, and leading the charge in marketing. Maybe he needs to vent, it's not very easy to be in his shoes when we have sociapathic people attacking him. I think the community can now see who the real problem was all along, the foundation.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:03:05 PM

Don't you think dark coins strength is also its weakness? Will big business want to get involved with something that sooner or later will become embroiled in illegal activity?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1641

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:06:56 PM

I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: