Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joe Budden

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:09:06 PM

I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on

bum

brammien

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on

LOL, it's funny to see the assclowns come out from IRC once in awhile.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on

LOL, it's funny to see the assclowns come out from IRC once in awhile.

+1
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:14:08 PM

I'm selling some of my coins at the new floor of 100,000k This is where BC should be right now, not a penny less. So that is where my support for a floor for BC is going to be, if anyone else believes their BC is worth 100k, then your more than welcome to help me set a new floor.
selling off coin does not establish a floor. selling will lower the price. If you want to floor to be 100k, you have to BUY up to that high then provide support. Good luck with this little group you guys started. honestly. im sure ill get deleted tho
szblover

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:17:10 PM

BC is my favorite, and I am strongly supporting it.
brammien

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:17:25 PM

I'm selling some of my coins at the new floor of 100,000k This is where BC should be right now, not a penny less. So that is where my support for a floor for BC is going to be, if anyone else believes their BC is worth 100k, then your more than welcome to help me set a new floor.
selling off coin does not establish a floor. selling will lower the price. If you want to floor to be 100k, you have to BUY up to that high then provide support. Good luck with this little group you guys started. honestly. im sure ill get deleted tho

Not if nobody is willing to sell below 100k, then we are find. Eventually there steam will run out, and yes, prices will go back up. When people see a huge sell wall at 100k that does not budge, then why would they sell for 30k?
brammien

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:18:31 PM

PUMP PUMP PUMP THIS COIN!!! MULTIPOOL WILL HAVE NO CHANCE AT MANIPULATING LONG TERM IF PRICES STAY HIGHER. PUMP THIS UP TO 100K
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:18:53 PM

...I think the community can now see who the real problem was all along, the foundation.

Real problem is few people who have 15years old or behave like so don't blow up all community for that...
Were money are there will be such actions this is not kindergarden.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
delion19

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:31:48 PM

what do you guys think now that news of who the PR firm is finally came out? Looking for honest opinions here on the way ppl feel it.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

what do you guys think now that news of who the PR firm is finally came out? Looking for honest opinions here on the way ppl feel it.

You already know how I feel Smiley
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

To be crystal clear, I don't know who Iconic is referring to, but I did privately ask him about my BC Card and I suggested to him publicly in the now-closed forum that he ships out all the cards.  What I failed to realize is that I ordered from the second batch (not Limited Edition) and he made clear in previous posts that the second batch will ship at a later date.  With that said, I don't know if anyone who ordered the Limited Edition first batch still hasn't received or will still receive.  

I will reserve judgment until I get/not get my BC card.  Until then, conclusions and speculations can't and shouldn't be made.  

A lot is transpiring, splitting of community with some torn in the middle, Project Wall St. and Project PR Firm, BC Cards.  Let's all let the dust settle a little, for sake of not growing a few extra gray hairs and not to break our keyboards in anger.  For me, it's not that serious but the lack of cohesion and unwillingness to coexist just has me intrigued on all fronts, who is really behind this coin? 

You think in politics, everyone likes each other, do you like everyone at your job, do you like some of your classmates?  The answer is an infinite no, but you figure it out because you have to or because you see the big picture.  Successful and genuine people see this. 

I think Iconic toning it down and now focusing on Marketing and PR here, which he seems to be doing and I sincerely hope he continues, is a good first step.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:51:24 PM

Soepkip is a 27 year old change smoker that wears a tin foil hat, and is not mature enough, or has any business or real world experience to be the head of a million dollar coin, that's going even higher. It's like taking the bus boy and making him executive chief at a 5 star restaurant. We don't need him as the face and spokesperson of blackcoin, nor do we need his entanglement with the mob or manipulators. He refused to hand over the keys to facebook, twitter and website, and laughed about it. So let them form an investment group foundation, which I was told it was, that's fact. Not to mention it was changed up so much what this foundation is, it's just horrible idea.

When people like grit or soepkip or doge post something, and have there podcast it shows they are the face of Blackcoin, which is very far from the truth. They are not, they are in there own foundation group. This here is new thread to balance promotions which soepkip in charge of social media should have and didn't do for the coverage we got in articles and wall st promo. I think people here will find the direction to be different and focused on making Blackcoin #1.

IE said he was here long haul and wanting BC to be the #1 crypto, now we can make this happen without the foundation getting in the way.

I don't think you quite grasp what's going on here. First of all, unlike the pretension on top of the boards, including this one, BlackCoin was premined. Heavily.
There are a ton, tens of millions of coins probably, that have to be dumped. Many, have already been dumped from 90k down (and earlier). From the get go, there was an organized Group of Investors, aka The Black Hand, controlling everything. Everything with the approval of The DOGE, who is BlackCoin. The dumpings were -and are- orderly. So were the buys (pumps) through the Pool and the members and resources of the group. This is a legally organized group, as we all know now, with contracts signed and agreements drawn. They have rigged the game, understand? This goes way beyond Soepkip who is doing his "extra" bit just fine and Gritt who is in Cambodia (who the fuck cares about anything or anyone from Cambodia, on anything, come on!) The DOGE is the man, Rat4 plays ball and the Black Hands rigs the game. It doesn't matter if there's a Foundation or not. What they cannot afford if IE's messing things up and suggesting the leadership comes up with a plan or he will (and him actually doing it) because that is dangerous and the Black Hand cannot have IE steering up the pot. So they make it official, through the Foundation. Nothing at all will change. The game continues rigged, the players remain the same and the sheep, the same.

Except that everything is fully known now and pretty soon people will start exiting this scam, as early as it stays without much volatility or volume and then, simply, the game's up. A clear sign of that the PR announcement has meant ZERO, already, to the dismay of Rat4 who obviously has been promised riches beyond imagination and by now is rethinking the whole hill of beans and will probably eventually send everyone packing or will leave himself when he sees that the riches are purely chimeric and will never materialize.

Let me spell it for you and others because you, naturally, refuse to see reality: BlackCoin cannot be "saved". Truth is that is was never either "no premine", nor "the fastest" nor in any way innovative. It was a gloriously beautiful logo and a community blinded by greed on a well orchestrated pump and dump scheme. A Ponzi scheme, in fact. Just another shitcoin implementation of the Bitcoin protocol, not even by far the most technologically advanced, nor the first anything, nor greener than a bunch of others and sadly, like most, lacking the human element behind with the means and knowledge to make it successful. For a brief moment, it had (has -I'm not out yet-) it had a great community -not even on the same page than Doge, mind you- that could, maybe on another reality, have worked quite a miracle.
As it is, it's just another little time bomb tic... tic... ticking.
Magice

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:11:44 PM

Good evening, I made a video for the contest that ultimately never took place, is that I have already and you have seen many already, but I hung up on the old thread, during the war. And I would like this in the two current threads of BC for those who want to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1I73X0Wges

Hope you like it.
delion19

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:22:17 PM

Soepkip is a 27 year old change smoker that wears a tin foil hat, and is not mature enough, or has any business or real world experience to be the head of a million dollar coin, that's going even higher. It's like taking the bus boy and making him executive chief at a 5 star restaurant. We don't need him as the face and spokesperson of blackcoin, nor do we need his entanglement with the mob or manipulators. He refused to hand over the keys to facebook, twitter and website, and laughed about it. So let them form an investment group foundation, which I was told it was, that's fact. Not to mention it was changed up so much what this foundation is, it's just horrible idea.

When people like grit or soepkip or doge post something, and have there podcast it shows they are the face of Blackcoin, which is very far from the truth. They are not, they are in there own foundation group. This here is new thread to balance promotions which soepkip in charge of social media should have and didn't do for the coverage we got in articles and wall st promo. I think people here will find the direction to be different and focused on making Blackcoin #1.

IE said he was here long haul and wanting BC to be the #1 crypto, now we can make this happen without the foundation getting in the way.

I don't think you quite grasp what's going on here. First of all, unlike the pretension on top of the boards, including this one, BlackCoin was premined. Heavily.
There are a ton, tens of millions of coins probably, that have to be dumped. Many, have already been dumped from 90k down (and earlier). From the get go, there was an organized Group of Investors, aka The Black Hand, controlling everything. Everything with the approval of The DOGE, who is BlackCoin. The dumpings were -and are- orderly. So were the buys (pumps) through the Pool and the members and resources of the group. This is a legally organized group, as we all know now, with contracts signed and agreements drawn. They have rigged the game, understand? This goes way beyond Soepkip who is doing his "extra" bit just fine and Gritt who is in Cambodia (who the fuck cares about anything or anyone from Cambodia, on anything, come on!) The DOGE is the man, Rat4 plays ball and the Black Hands rigs the game. It doesn't matter if there's a Foundation or not. What they cannot afford if IE's messing things up and suggesting the leadership comes up with a plan or he will (and him actually doing it) because that is dangerous and the Black Hand cannot have IE steering up the pot. So they make it official, through the Foundation. Nothing at all will change. The game continues rigged, the players remain the same and the sheep, the same.

Except that everything is fully known now and pretty soon people will start exiting this scam, as early as it stays without much volatility or volume and then, simply, the game's up. A clear sign of that the PR announcement has meant ZERO, already, to the dismay of Rat4 who obviously has been promised riches beyond imagination and by now is rethinking the whole hill of beans and will probably eventually send everyone packing or will leave himself when he sees that the riches are purely chimeric and will never materialize.

Let me spell it for you and others because you, naturally, refuse to see reality: BlackCoin cannot be "saved". Truth is that is was never either "no premine", nor "the fastest" nor in any way innovative. It was a gloriously beautiful logo and a community blinded by greed on a well orchestrated pump and dump scheme. A Ponzi scheme, in fact. Just another shitcoin implementation of the Bitcoin protocol, not even by far the most technologically advanced, nor the first anything, nor greener than a bunch of others and sadly, like most, lacking the human element behind with the means and knowledge to make it successful. For a brief moment, it had (has -I'm not out yet-) it had a great community -not even on the same page than Doge, mind you- that could, maybe on another reality, have worked quite a miracle.

So if that's your opinion of the coin then why are you still here? I don't understand your logic for remaining..
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:24:33 PM

So if that's your opinion of the coin then why are you still here? I don't understand your logic for remaining..

You have got to be kidding me! At this stage of the game I wouldn't miss a minute of it for all the tea in China...

Oh and it isn't opinion, it's facts.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:40:04 PM

I came to show my respect for Iconic, I always support him, and this will not be different now, I hope we can make blackcoin better.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
delion19

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

You have got to be kidding me! At this stage of the game I wouldn't miss a minute of it for all the tea in China...

How so? From my reading of what you have posted, it seems like unsubstantiated opinionated hot air. From browsing the forums, nothing has been proved, not by the foundation, not by IE, not by you or any of the other. To me, it's all speculation. That's my opinion based on what I've read and seen from day 1. Opinion, not fact.

BTW, I have been here from day 1.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:55:11 PM

I came to show my respect for Iconic, I always support him, and this will not be different now, I hope we can make blackcoin better.

+1 Thank you for the support...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:56:59 PM

How so? From my reading of what you have posted, it seems like unsubstantiated opinionated hot air. From browsing the forums, nothing has been proved, not by the foundation, not by IE, not by you or any of the other. To me, it's all speculation. That's my opinion based on what I've read and seen from day 1. Opinion, not fact.

BTW, I have been here from day 1.

We are obviously talking about different things. I am talking about the (snipped) contents of my most recent post. Those are demonstrable facts, regarding the coin, anyone can corroborate at will. But to make it clear, I will repeat them:

-- Yes it was PRE MINED
-- No, it wasn't the first POS
-- No, it isn't the fastest
-- No it isn't the greener.
-- Yes it it just another, of many, open implementations of the Bitcoin protocol.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:01:54 PM

to those here that arent trolling
lets stop talking about doing something, and really do something

lets show our support for BC by putting up some 20k+ buy walls
100btc walls will prove that we mean business

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: