Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:29:14 AM

So, the sociopath soepkip now supports the wall st effort on there new thread, he's publicly posting it under his screen name. After such a silence from him, and not supporting it, or just barely enough to keep credit, he's now supporting IE's post on wall st. Reposting it under his name.

I feel there is a fishy plot going on, and he's up to something cause he's seeing IE's posts about losing faith in BC, just to throw this in his face. Timing is priceless for these punks.

Well nothing new is really "fishy". If IE continues with the Wall Street march of Bimbos, they really have nothing to lose since if it is not successful (and that has a wide range of interpretations), they have distanced themselves officially so it would be dismissed at "the project of the lunatic", while if it is very successful (basically if the price moves up significantly as a consequence), first they will take the opportunity to massively dump their coins -which is and will always remains purpose number 1- while minimizing, publicly, the impact of the success. And even if after their massive dumping the thing shows legs, they will say that they publicly supported it. Win-win, regardless. Nothing fishy there.

For your information, since you seem so very interested, the individual in charge of social media seems to be now "maarx" who is significantly more mature than Soepkip and about 100 times more intelligent, not to mention one of the key components of The Black Hand. But remember, the one calling the shots is TheDOGE. ALL the shots. Including the one by which The Black Hand finances the Titan -if it ever comes to happen- which is "only" to the benefit of the Multi-pool that, as we all know is owned, 50/50, by TheDOGE and St.GNU, a separate business from BlackCoin entirely and designated, by decree, by TheDoge, as the pool of -only- choice for those mining BC.

Of note is that, previous to the "break-up", the business of the pool was going south in a hurry. Attack or no attack. And continues so having gone from over 10GHs of power at peak times -several- to barely 2GHs at the moment, roughly 20% of what it was. Obviously the buying power of BC has decreased ikn the exact same % (by almost 80%) therefore the "support of the price" -not to mention the profits for TheDOGE and St.GNU have decreased accordingly, whatever effect you choose to assign to the former. Although upon demise it will be blamed on the break-up of the community, the truth is that this circumstance has nothing whatsoever to do with the miserable failure that, so far, the multipool has been of late, DDOs attack and all.

Now the ra-ra choir (here and there) doesn't want any dosage of reality, they just want BC to break 35 at Mintpal, so push hard ok? It may very well happen.

It seem that it will need quite a bit more than signing a contract with that PR agency in Miami to maybe get a couple of press releases and a bylined "story" on some nerd magazine. Do not worry, V2 of the pool, that resounding success, is about to hit the ground running and "there's a lot more" they are so much working on all of them that practically none has time to post on IRC these days...
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:53:06 AM

so now we have to BC threads, even harder to follow all this..
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:20:39 AM

+1

But to be completely honest... was it really any easier to follow any of it when it was in the original thread?  Entertaining though it might have been, it was still nearly impossible to filter out the truth from the FUD and the constructive from the divisive.  I think it's probably better this way - even if it's horrible... not like the train wreck the original thread became was helping BC's image in any way.  Embarrassed

Only real change was now I have two pages bookmarked - both threads are actually way more peaceful for the most part so maybe some work can get done by everyone - no matter what side of this they're on.  Or more accurately, even if they're on neither side and just support BlackCoin in general.
declensions

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

the funniest part is he somehow thinks ashdrake is related to anyone in the core BC group.

ashdrake is just some guy in the irc who whines about the price of BC nonstop.

and like Absynth said, you're just trying to distract from the real situation

please remove yourself from BC community and go make your own shitcoin or something. Otherwise i will follow you everywhere you go.

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:36:35 AM

+1

But to be completely honest... was it really any easier to follow any of it when it was in the original thread?  Entertaining though it might have been, it was still nearly impossible to filter out the truth from the FUD and the constructive from the divisive.  I think it's probably better this way - even if it's horrible... not like the train wreck the original thread became was helping BC's image in any way.  Embarrassed

Only real change was now I have two pages bookmarked - both threads are actually way more peaceful for the most part so maybe some work can get done by everyone - no matter what side of this they're on.  Or more accurately, even if they're on neither side and just support BlackCoin in general.

The first forum was the best, had a bit of everything, I'm going up there to see some videos of the Führer, man I think I already watched 10 times every one of them and I can not stop laughing.

Does Soepkip would leave me posting the videos of the Führer at his foum? Grin

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
mrboo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:44:53 AM

没有预挖,没有ipo,发布的没有利益会这样搞?直接上mintpal,cryptsy不用钱就能上,笑掉大牙了
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:48:05 AM

没有预挖,没有ipo,发布的没有利益会这样搞?直接上mintpal,cryptsy不用钱就能上,笑掉大牙了

It's not a new coin... this is just one of now two threads about a coin that's already been in existence since Feb.

Unless I mistranslated that and it's just FUD.

The first forum was the best, had a bit of everything, I'm going up there to see some videos of the Führer, man I think I already watched 10 times every one of them and I can not stop laughing.

Does Soepkip would leave me posting the videos of the Führer at his foum? Grin

Yes, that's definitely what every serious coin needs... more Hitler videos.  I think that will resonate well with Jewish investors as well as eastern Europeans  especially - they'll probably buy in droves... maybe you can even dress up like SS officers for public BlackCoin events.  That's PR brilliance!  Undecided

(Yes, that's sarcasm, and yes I understand the meme and the fact that re-captioning Hitler does not make one a nazi)
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:56:37 AM

I think IconicExpert is a great marketer but the exposure of the facts will hurt and perhaps kill the coin.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

What facts? so far all I saw was Iconic prove that someone asked him to lie to mintcoin people. Nothing else was substantiated at all. I have been here since day 1.

Also whoever said BC was premined is way out of line. Perhaps they do not know that premining means that only one or maybe a couple people are given access to live wallets while everyone else waits for a password. Those few mine a SET amount and then release the wallets live for everyone to mine. He stated that several TENS OF MILLIONS were premined, but it was a PUBLIC, open mining period of 7 days. period

mark my words tho, very next post will say "dont listen to him, hes got a new account" like someones posting habits mean anything at all. If anything, seeing bloated numbers like some of your followers ranting and raving all day means nothing even if you have 1 or 2 hundred posts. Watch this get swept under a rug.

Also, name the group that came forward about the hack of the multipool and maybe you can save some face. As it stands you look like someone crying wolf with NO FACTS to back it up, other than one guy sayin you should mislead mintcoin people. I bet you dont even know who it was, you just said you did to give yourself some cred

edit #2, watch Iconic say I have already answered this question. and me combing through ALL of his posts in the last 96 hours found NO EVIDENCE whatsoever about his claims. and anytime someone asks, he just says I have already answered that. to distract while they go dig through posts to find nothing at all.

Well then I was the one out of line... if you make that distinction. Let's see: A new shitcoin that no one has ever heard of gives 7 days of practically no difficulty for everyone to mine (with a decent rig you could easily mine 1 million coins per day) and because is "public" -meaning about 20-30 miners have heard of it- is not pre-mined? OK. Under that semantic interpretation, I guess it wasn't. Of course if should be relatively easy to determine who mined what on those days and if some of those wallets have disappeared of are without any BC now, clearly see who mined how much. But since I am not going to do that myself and at the risk of being very wrong I am just going to assume that a close circle (or group, as it were) distributed among themselves the vas majority of the bounty, ok? Of course you are free to believe I am out of line in this and anything else you choose.

Now as for the rest of your post, I'm sure IE will be more than glad to state things as they are which, as a witness, I know are very different from what you pretend. He was offered, in front of a witness, on IRC, to "play ball". By the Black Hand Group. If that wasn't enough, he has stated, many times already, that one insider, within the group, has contacted him with all the lurid details of the group's activities, including the detail of the 7.5 million coin common holding. He has also stated repeatedly that he will not throw his informer under the bus and that if/when he/she decides to come forward it would be not because he is pushing for him/her to do so. Now you can call that lack of proof or (way more appropriately) Deep Throat but, in any case, it is far from what you pretend it to be.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:01:38 AM

Ok. So how do you want me to refer to this group? Need an acronym.

Like BCI - BC Iconic's group or BCS - BC Soepkip's group.

The answer you look for is in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0YVt5Agq0
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:21:47 AM

I think IconicExpert is a great marketer but the exposure of the facts will hurt and perhaps kill the coin.

What facts? so far all I saw was Iconic prove that someone asked him to lie to mintcoin people. Nothing else was substantiated at all. I have been here since day 1.

Also whoever said BC was premined is way out of line. Perhaps they do not know that premining means that only one or maybe a couple people are given access to live wallets while everyone else waits for a password. Those few mine a SET amount and then release the wallets live for everyone to mine. He stated that several TENS OF MILLIONS were premined, but it was a PUBLIC, open mining period of 7 days. period

mark my words tho, very next post will say "dont listen to him, hes got a new account" like someones posting habits mean anything at all. If anything, seeing bloated numbers like some of your followers ranting and raving all day means nothing even if you have 1 or 2 hundred posts. Watch this get swept under a rug.

Also, name the group that came forward about the hack of the multipool and maybe you can save some face. As it stands you look like someone crying wolf with NO FACTS to back it up, other than one guy sayin you should mislead mintcoin people. I bet you dont even know who it was, you just said you did to give yourself some cred

edit #2, watch Iconic say I have already answered this question. and me combing through ALL of his posts in the last 96 hours found NO EVIDENCE whatsoever about his claims. and anytime someone asks, he just says I have already answered that. to distract while they go dig through posts to find nothing at all.

Well then I was the one out of line... if you make that distinction. Let's see: A new shitcoin that no one has ever heard of gives 7 days of practically no difficulty for everyone to mine (with a decent rig you could easily mine 1 million coins per day) and because is "public" -meaning about 20-30 miners have heard of it- is not pre-mined? OK. Under that semantic interpretation, I guess it wasn't. Of course if should be relatively easy to determine who mined what on those days and if some of those wallets have disappeared of are without any BC now, clearly see who mined how much. But since I am not going to do that myself and at the risk of being very wrong I am just going to assume that a close circle (or group, as it were) distributed among themselves the vas majority of the bounty, ok? Of course you are free to believe I am out of line in this and anything else you choose.

I mined from the first minute it launched with 5.7Mh/s. I'd been at the launch of loads of coins leading up to that and was expecting a nice amount of early mining reward - had got my ninja wallet opening/bat files prepared skills finely tuned at that point so I could jump in literally within seconds of launch - but really didn't get the instant reward I'd hoped with BC. The KGW kicked in straight away. I was very lucky to get two solo blocks (20,000 coins) in the first few minutes and then spent much of the rest of the PoW week buying coins at CryptoAltex (the only exchange it was on) because it was so difficult to mine. I saw the network hashrate during the week at over 20Gh/s, I've seen others say it got to 40 - I believe it's possible to check that in the blockchain. My trade history at CryptoAltex shows buys between 1300-2800 Sats between 26-28th Feb. By the end of the week I had about 40k coins, then PoW ended, the price wobbled and then crashed to around 500sats for a good week. It wasn't a 1M coins a day DOGE/PANDA/MEOW experience or anything like that.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

I mined from the first minute it launched with 5.7Mh/s. I'd been at the launch of loads of coins leading up to that and was expecting a nice amount of early mining reward - had got my ninja wallet opening/bat files prepared skills finely tuned at that point so I could jump in literally within seconds of launch - but really didn't get the instant reward I'd hoped with BC. The KGW kicked in straight away. I was very lucky to get two solo blocks (20,000 coins) in the first few minutes and then spent much of the rest of the PoW week buying coins at CryptoAltex (the only exchange it was on) because it was so difficult to mine. I saw the network hashrate during the week at over 20Gh/s, I've seen others say it got to 40 - I believe it's possible to check that in the blockchain. My trade history at CryptoAltex shows buys between 1300-2800 Sats between 26-28th Feb. By the end of the week I had about 40k coins, then PoW ended, the price wobbled and then crashed to around 500sats for a good week. It wasn't a 1M coins a day DOGE/PANDA/MEOW experience or anything like that.

It was, actually, for some. I can easily point you out to somebody that has publicly stated that he mined it for 8 hours and got 520,000 BCs on that time.
I do not know what kind of equipment he had and assume a pretty decent one, but I have no more reason to doubt him that I would to doubt you.

Like I said, for those really interested, perhaps the blockchain could dissipate any doubts. Denying something based on your personal experience only shows that perhaps you has a very small rig by comparison, not that other people did not, as they may claim, mined millions of coins in those seven days. I'm sure several did.
fiftyseven

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:00:13 AM

I just looked back at my post history from launch day onwards and it confirms what I've just remembered, there's also a getmininginfo output during PoW I pasted showing over 50GH/s net hash, also that I stated from the rich list page after a few days, over 2000BC addresses had a balance. I believe that at the end of PoW, between 5-6k addresses had some BC.

I don't doubt there were some big miners in there, I recall Hashcows admitted to mining it for a while in there too - all I can say is that if anyone accumulated millions purely by PoW they must have really believed in the coin and invested an obscene amount of money in hashpower as it was just one of half a dozen launches that week and there was no obvious indication it was going to be any more successful than others.
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:05:51 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 05:25:51 AM by alison03

I just looked back at my post history from launch day onwards and it confirms what I've just remembered, there's also a getmininginfo output during PoW I pasted showing over 50GH/s net hash, also that I stated from the rich list page after a few days, over 2000BC addresses had a balance. I believe that at the end of PoW, between 5-6k addresses had some BC.

I don't doubt there were some big miners in there, I recall Hashcows admitted to mining it for a while in there too - all I can say is that if anyone accumulated millions purely by PoW they must have really believed in the coin and invested an obscene amount of money in hashpower as it was just one of half a dozen launches that week and there was no obvious indication it was going to be any more successful than others.

and by barabbas' post on the previous page he even calls it 'a shitcoin that no one has ever heard of' - so by his own definition, like you said, someone realllllly must've believed in it to buy all that hashpower and then continue to hold millions...especially after the early pump up to 4k and dump down to the teens where just looking at it from the outside, it just looked like a good ol' p&d with no reason to continue holding.
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:21:07 AM

its obvious that they just want to spread FUD in this thread, so Ill be in the thread that is endorsed by Rat4: the creator of BC and the people who brought us Blackcoinpool.com. They are pursuing avenues that actually have long term impact for BC's postive growth. Iconic's bimbos with BC cards idea wont have any imact on the long term price and he knows it. Not to mention how tasteless it all sounds. But that is moot since he will probably call it off and take more of your money

You guys have fun with your little party. It wont last long. Iconic will blow up some more and soon his minions will see that he is nothing but a jealous, sad person. You deserve to get ripped off by this scammer.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:24:06 AM

I think this is important upcoming action and it should be mentioned there.

Quote from: IconicExpert on May 01, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

----------------------------------------------
IconicExpert on May 01, 2014, 07:54:47 PM
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:28:15 AM

Now as for the rest of your post, I'm sure IE will be more than glad to state things as they are which, as a witness, I know are very different from what you pretend. He was offered, in front of a witness, on IRC, to "play ball". By the Black Hand Group. If that wasn't enough, he has stated, many times already, that one insider, within the group, has contacted him with all the lurid details of the group's activities, including the detail of the 7.5 million coin common holding. He has also stated repeatedly that he will not throw his informer under the bus and that if/when he/she decides to come forward it would be not because he is pushing for him/her to do so. Now you can call that lack of proof or (way more appropriately) Deep Throat but, in any case, it is far from what you pretend it to be.

you obviously know nothing about the mining process or what it entails. You are ASSUMING everything you say but, like IE, you have NO EVIDENCE...  also theres this thing called KGW. im not going to explain it to you but it makes what you claim IMPOSSIBLE to do. you're basing all this off ONE guy who mined half a mil arent you?

Either you or IE provide some actual proof or continue being charlatans and crying wolf. Also your argument about the group having 7 million BC is a fallacy because IE's rogues gallery also has about the same holdings. IE stated himself that he and his wife hold over 2 million BC. So your argument applies to him as well, oh wait you didnt know that because you rant and rant but have no facts to back it up.

Everything I have said is backed up by FACTS. Everything you said was your assumption.

You are very confused there. I stated, and repeat, that a guy publicly, posted that he had mined 520,000 coins (BC) in 8 hours. That's not an assumption, that's a post. By a guy with some credibility (unlike you, choir-boy).

What IE posted was the The Black Hand (my naming) group controls 7.5 million BC (not 7 mill). That, again, is a fact (the statement, the post). I don't know what IE owns or "his group" controls but there's a HUUUUGE difference whether they control 6 million of 50 million: They are not in cahoots with the dev team. I know for you that is irrelevant but that, pal, makes the WHOLE hill of beans of difference.

And would have already put them in jail in the real world, by the way.

Got it now?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:43:59 AM

Just how much money would you consider "obscene" for a 7 day rental? Ball park, so I have an idea... And do you think that the team that brought the coin out could have invested that supposedly "obscene" amount (what, $1k, 2K, 5k???) on the outside chance the coin would get any kind of value eventually? I mean, since you have records already, why don't you check those and tells us which other shitcoins came out that week just to see how many of those got to any kind of worthy valuation?

But, besides your personal records, why not investigate the Blockchain itself? Everything is sure to be there, isn't it? Why speculate when the ledger if supposed to have all this info in a very clear way, not only where went the coins when but where went they from there too. I'm no  expert at all, but it seems to me relatively easy to follow that trail and thus eliminate all doubts.

Of course it is way easier to just join the chorus is that's what one really want to do, right?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:07:21 AM

Ok. So how do you want me to refer to this group? Need an acronym.

Like BCI - BC Iconic's group or BCS - BC Soepkip's group.

Well you have the Normal BC group and Iconics bazaaro BC group(evil guys with goatees)
Anyway few option to support is better than one - 0 centralization i don't see problem here.

This is what crypto is - no one rule it 2-3-1000 options are better one has to be said if some of them have great idea
it should be supported because it will boost BC after all who cares who made it in long run.

Healthier is situation when you have more options just only one just don't torpedo each other and will go futher IMO.

BTW:
Importrant thing:
WC is coping BC cards idea
WC is coping BC PR firm idea (they already have PR firm and founded it)
WC is coping BC Multipool
They will copy all what they can from BC ( instead WC you can put any coin name)

THAT IS WHY WE NEED WALLSTREET - this one is not easy to copy
Coinkite - is not easy to copy
rat4 - is not easy to copy
IE- is not easy to copy
Soepkip - is not easy to copy
-true decentralization 1st coin i know who have few community leaders with different approach - is not easy to copy (maybe more later will be who knows)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
fiftyseven

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:12:36 AM

Just how much money would you consider "obscene" for a 7 day rental? Ball park, so I have an idea... And do you think that the team that brought the coin out could have invested that supposedly "obscene" amount (what, $1k, 2K, 5k???) on the outside chance the coin would get any kind of value eventually? I mean, since you have records already, why don't you check those and tells us which other shitcoins came out that week just to see how many of those got to any kind of worthy valuation?

But, besides your personal records, why not investigate the Blockchain itself? Everything is sure to be there, isn't it? Why speculate when the ledger if supposed to have all this info in a very clear way, not only where went the coins when but where went they from there too. I'm no  expert at all, but it seems to me relatively easy to follow that trail and thus eliminate all doubts.

Of course it is way easier to just join the chorus is that's what one really want to do, right?

I'm not quite sure why you're so aggressive towards me. I've just told you what I know as fact from personal experience at the time.

I don't think it's simple to analyse the blockchain without appropriate tools, I'd certainly be interested in further analysis if someone has that expertise.

Their best strategy would have been to get in early either way - as per my posts at the time, hashrates were "only" in the 2-5GH/s range in the first hour although they shot up very quickly. Also, after block 5000 it was mixed PoW/PoS so became twice as hard to find a PoW block.

I'll bow out now and allow someone who can present a more in depth analysis of the birth of BC to chip in.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:14:02 AM

It was, actually, for some. I can easily point you out to somebody that has publicly stated that he mined it for 8 hours and got 520,000 BCs on that time.
I do not know what kind of equipment he had and assume a pretty decent one, but I have no more reason to doubt him that I would to doubt you.

Like I said, for those really interested, perhaps the blockchain could dissipate any doubts. Denying something based on your personal experience only shows that perhaps you has a very small rig by comparison, not that other people did not, as they may claim, mined millions of coins in those seven days. I'm sure several did.

Jebus, still here, Jerry Fletcher?

I asked you in th old thread: who was that guy with the 520k, where and when did he say that?
of course no answer.
And even if it is true that someone was boasting that: you keep telling us that no one ever tells the truth in this game, but that was surely for real?

c'mon, take your pills and get a job or something else that keeps you away from posting novels here every 10 minutes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: