Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:18:33 AM

Yet another BC thread. Thats surprising.
...not.

Obviously the most of you are kids with no purpose other than trolling.
BC is fine coin, but theres other fine coins. And now you are already bashing eachother.
Cant you all get along? Somehow?
 Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:36:27 AM

trolling....
oh, and by the way, barabbas:

why has all that Premeine/Doge/Blach Hand stuff you are trolling most recently never been mentioned in your FUD BEFORE IE made his post?
Did you keep it as your secret information before or were you just happy someone gave you some inspiration for new trolling since everyone knew your "old stuff" by then?

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:40:23 AM

I think IconicExpert is a great marketer but the exposure of the facts will hurt and perhaps kill the coin.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

What facts? so far all I saw was Iconic prove that someone asked him to lie to mintcoin people. Nothing else was substantiated at all. I have been here since day 1.

Also whoever said BC was premined is way out of line. Perhaps they do not know that premining means that only one or maybe a couple people are given access to live wallets while everyone else waits for a password. Those few mine a SET amount and then release the wallets live for everyone to mine. He stated that several TENS OF MILLIONS were premined, but it was a PUBLIC, open mining period of 7 days. period

mark my words tho, very next post will say "dont listen to him, hes got a new account" like someones posting habits mean anything at all. If anything, seeing bloated numbers like some of your followers ranting and raving all day means nothing even if you have 1 or 2 hundred posts. Watch this get swept under a rug.

Also, name the group that came forward about the hack of the multipool and maybe you can save some face. As it stands you look like someone crying wolf with NO FACTS to back it up, other than one guy sayin you should mislead mintcoin people. I bet you dont even know who it was, you just said you did to give yourself some cred

edit #2, watch Iconic say I have already answered this question. and me combing through ALL of his posts in the last 96 hours found NO EVIDENCE whatsoever about his claims. and anytime someone asks, he just says I have already answered that. to distract while they go dig through posts to find nothing at all.

Well then I was the one out of line... if you make that distinction. Let's see: A new shitcoin that no one has ever heard of gives 7 days of practically no difficulty for everyone to mine (with a decent rig you could easily mine 1 million coins per day) and because is "public" -meaning about 20-30 miners have heard of it- is not pre-mined? OK. Under that semantic interpretation, I guess it wasn't. Of course if should be relatively easy to determine who mined what on those days and if some of those wallets have disappeared of are without any BC now, clearly see who mined how much. But since I am not going to do that myself and at the risk of being very wrong I am just going to assume that a close circle (or group, as it were) distributed among themselves the vas majority of the bounty, ok? Of course you are free to believe I am out of line in this and anything else you choose.

I mined from the first minute it launched with 5.7Mh/s. I'd been at the launch of loads of coins leading up to that and was expecting a nice amount of early mining reward - had got my ninja wallet opening/bat files prepared skills finely tuned at that point so I could jump in literally within seconds of launch - but really didn't get the instant reward I'd hoped with BC. The KGW kicked in straight away. I was very lucky to get two solo blocks (20,000 coins) in the first few minutes and then spent much of the rest of the PoW week buying coins at CryptoAltex (the only exchange it was on) because it was so difficult to mine. I saw the network hashrate during the week at over 20Gh/s, I've seen others say it got to 40 - I believe it's possible to check that in the blockchain. My trade history at CryptoAltex shows buys between 1300-2800 Sats between 26-28th Feb. By the end of the week I had about 40k coins, then PoW ended, the price wobbled and then crashed to around 500sats for a good week. It wasn't a 1M coins a day DOGE/PANDA/MEOW experience or anything like that.

It was, actually, for some. I can easily point you out to somebody that has publicly stated that he mined it for 8 hours and got 520,000 BCs on that time.
I do not know what kind of equipment he had and assume a pretty decent one, but I have no more reason to doubt him that I would to doubt you.

Like I said, for those really interested, perhaps the blockchain could dissipate any doubts. Denying something based on your personal experience only shows that perhaps you has a very small rig by comparison, not that other people did not, as they may claim, mined millions of coins in those seven days. I'm sure several did.

Jebus, still here, Jerry Fletcher?

I asked you in th old thread: who was that guy with the 520k, where and when did he say that?
of course no answer.
And even if it is true that someone was boasting that: you keep telling us that no one ever tells the truth in this game, but that was surely for real?

c'mon, take your pills and get a job or something else that keeps you away from posting novels here every 10 minutes.

On a normal basis, I just won't engage idiots so consider this a total exception because it more than probably won't happen again, ok?  Idiots that, on top of it, never ever bring anything of substance to the table, even less. That would be you in case it is not clear enough.

In the old thread, idiot, I did not have the chance to answer... it is closed. You want to know who claimed, and posted, to have mined 520,000 BC in 8 hours? Look for him, lazy bum. He posts on the Mint forum. Now go look...

Clarifying: I don't ever tell YOU anything. Like I say, I just don't deal with idiots... have I said already that I consider you a total idiot? just in case: I do.
Aggressive, what do you fucking expect, mf?

And by the way "fiftyseven" I am sorry if I came too strong towards you (I didn't think I was or intended to). But this is the kind of idiot I have to deal with here more often than not and some levels of imbecility are just too much to not get me going. Once again, sorry if you perceived me that way, it wasn't my intention at all.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:05:21 AM

so, the "black hand group" has 7.5 million and IE and his pump crew (investors, lol) have roughly 6 million. This still leaves over 60 MILLION BC out there split up among normal crypto enthusiasts and serious investors. That is 80% of the BC market that is not under any nefarious hands controls. IDK what Iconic thought he would prove with that information but it really doesnt have the impact that you or him thought it would. Other than destroying his credibility and those who support him. It's business as usual with BC and like it or not nobody cares that a bunch of people who have been working for the growth of the coin from the very beginning have large holdings. Im sorry but nobody cares, in fact I give them kudos. They worked hard and deserve their reward. Stop being so jealous. Put in hard work someday and maybe youll see that thats what happens

Is it that  you chose to appear confuse, naive or you are just pulling our collective legs? "crypto enthusiasts" and "serious investors". You really think that "serious investors" will touch this thing with a tent pole? Oh you do? Well that tells you just how deluded you are. By "serious investors" perhaps you mean a group or groups of people with an average disposable capital of less than 1% the average amount in the average 401k in the US, scamming one way or another, other "crypto enthusiasts" (i.e.; greedy losers investing their weekly allowance)? Is that what you mean? Regardless...

I cannot know what kind of "impact" IE expected; I knew (and told) very well the kind of "impact" it would have... even if he were to present certified evidence of every single one of his claims, irrefutable, triple corroborated proof: None whatsoever. 95% of the so called "crypto enthusiasts and serious investors" would continue blindly following the tic... tic... tic... path to the final burn, guided by greed and delusion, completely oblivious to the fact that they were, are and will continue stealing their lunches. And, of course, they would give them kudos, like you do. Not for the "hard work" -you cannot even fathom what "hard work" means but in the wise words of George Clooney, I would illustrate you a bit: Hard work is selling insurance door to door-, but for actually stealing.

Jealous? Nah, stealing is actually easy so if I actually would be interested in that line of work I'd do it way more brilliantly than these clumsy bastards. Not my calling though, to each its own I guess. Almost out of this ponzi and on to the next already (doing pretty well in CINNI, in case you are wondering). Have seen the movie almost as many times as Casablanca (I hold the unofficial world record) and therefore I know how it ends. A hint: Tic... tic... tic...
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:05:48 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 07:24:00 AM by Fraxinus

BC was not premined, if you were there at start or even know something of what went on at start you wouldn't say it.
The difficulty was extremely high from start so there was NO INSTAMINING!
Source? I was there with my small 1Mh rig.

You talk about some guy who made half a million coins at start, he probably also had a rig that is massive..  
What coin doesn't have this guy who mines a shitload of coins with his huge rig?
Thats the thing about PoW the rich always get richer, atleast here the PoW fase was done very early.

I'm sick and tired of all this FUD man..

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:27:49 AM

BC was not premined, if you were there at start or even know something of what went on at start you wouldn't say it.
The difficulty was extremely high from start so there was NO INSTAMINING!
Source? I was there with my small 1Mh rig.

You talk about some guy who made half a million coins at start, he probably also had a rig that is massive..  
What coin doesn't have this guy who mines a shitload of coins with his huge rig?
Thats the thing about PoW the rich always get richer, atleast here the PoW fase was done very early.

I'm sick and tired of all this FUD man..
+1

perhaps someone else should ask barabbas why he comes up with this story right after IE made "the infamous post". He won't answer me because i am an idiot - or better because i ask questions he cannot answer.
He was spreading FUD for weeks, but never anything remotely close to this "theory" before.
He is simply a troll, and it gets more obvious and more desperate every day. Wonder what coins he holds, it cannot be BC since he can't send signed messages from BC holding accounts.
Of course it maybe that he WANTS coins but cannot afford them w/o a crash.

Alan Jack783

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:31:28 AM

What's wrong with safe competition IE? I have no problem against you, so why remove my cards post? Nobody removed you cards from the other thread infact they promoted it.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:34:59 AM

In the old thread, idiot, I did not have the chance to answer... it is closed.
that was days before it has been closed and you posted your usual shitload of nonsense since. and i asked more than once.
who cares.

Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:57:29 AM

What's wrong with safe competition IE? I have no problem against you, so why remove my cards post? Nobody removed you cards from the other thread infact they promoted it.

Nice, trying to frame for multiple accounts are we? Slight issue, I have way more trust than most people in this thread.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:23:53 AM

What is the ETA on the blackcards?
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:32:48 AM

I mined from the first minute it launched with 5.7Mh/s. I'd been at the launch of loads of coins leading up to that and was expecting a nice amount of early mining reward - had got my ninja wallet opening/bat files prepared skills finely tuned at that point so I could jump in literally within seconds of launch - but really didn't get the instant reward I'd hoped with BC. The KGW kicked in straight away. I was very lucky to get two solo blocks (20,000 coins) in the first few minutes and then spent much of the rest of the PoW week buying coins at CryptoAltex (the only exchange it was on) because it was so difficult to mine. I saw the network hashrate during the week at over 20Gh/s, I've seen others say it got to 40 - I believe it's possible to check that in the blockchain. My trade history at CryptoAltex shows buys between 1300-2800 Sats between 26-28th Feb. By the end of the week I had about 40k coins, then PoW ended, the price wobbled and then crashed to around 500sats for a good week. It wasn't a 1M coins a day DOGE/PANDA/MEOW experience or anything like that.

true,

I was mining from day 2 I believe

I think it was about 1800-2000 BC/MH/ Day...and it went down by the end of the PoW period...

therefore even someone with 100 MH rig would have 200 000BC/Day...and if he would mine for 7 days => TOTAL of 1,4MIl..
but that's not the majority's case

the good rigs were about 25-50MH.....therefore, and average of the wealthiest ones: 350000-700000BC

BTW correct me if my calculations or estimations are wrong

I think it was easier and cheaper to buy BC while it was at 500 SAT....it was very cheap and almost anyone could put a hand on million...
I regret i didn't...
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:42:52 AM

I had to step away for a few hours. The events of yesterday drained me emotionally and physically. I would like to make a few points...

1. I have yet to go into their thread and post anything negative, but they consistently come in here to post FUD. In the old thread I was pegged as the "instigator", but it is clear who the real instigators really are. They are like wannabe internet bullies and it is quite comical. If your only purpose is to post fud here about me then do it in the other thread. If you do it here I will remove your post so do not waste your time. I do not care if people want to criticize me, but if it is just pure hateful fud it will be deleted. I have had enough of the juvenile and nasty personal attacks.

2. It doesn't matter who posted a picture of my 15 year old daughter, it was done on behalf of the "dev" team. Soepkip and rat4 should have publicly denounced the action and apologized. There are just some lines you never cross. Even organized crime has an unspoken rule of no women and children. I would have denounced the person immediately and I would have banned the idiot who posted the picture from IRC. So I lost any little respect I had for that group.

3. I find it hilarious and even a bit disconcerting how stupid people are when money is involved. For nearly a week Soepkip has not supported my Wall Street event, and today after everything that happened he is all for it? And not one person there question his motives? Did I go to sleep and wake up in bizarro world? Even I am confused....

4. Breaking up the community was good and bad. Good because before the split it was becoming volatile and destructive on both sides. We needed to have a split. Bad because attention of the community is split between two camps. We are not a united front anymore.

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

1. Software is transferred to each card.
2. Card and software is checked to be working correctly.
3. Card is placed in a plastic bag.
4. Card + plastic bag is placed in a black protective sleeve.
5. Security sticker is placed over the protective sleeve.
6. Everything is placed in one more plastic bad and then heat shrinked.
7. "card package" is then "glued" on a glossy instruction sheet.
8. Entire contents is placed in a First Class envelope.
9. Labels are printed and package is ready to ship.

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.

Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

Here is the process:

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.[/b]

Seems like a pro job...Good work
Magice

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:05:52 AM

Just like the other video's i've seen regarding the contest it doesn't really explain anything about Blackcoin.
I think the contest organizer was hoping he'd get a fancy weusecoins.com video...

Hello, it would be absurd enough that they should ask an explanatory video thirty seconds, and within less than a week. Clearly if I wanted a video like bitcoin is wildly wrong in the contest.
Still, thanks for replying.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:06:15 AM

Here is the process:

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.[/b]

Seems like a pro job...Good work

Keep going
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:03:16 AM

I had to step away for a few hours. The events of yesterday drained me emotionally and physically. I would like to make a few points...

1. I have yet to go into their thread and post anything negative, but they consistently come in here to post FUD. In the old thread I was pegged as the "instigator", but it is clear who the real instigators really are. They are like wannabe internet bullies and it is quite comical. If your only purpose is to post fud here about me then do it in the other thread. If you do it here I will remove your post so do not waste your time. I do not care if people want to criticize me, but if it is just pure hateful fud it will be deleted. I have had enough of the juvenile and nasty personal attacks.

2. It doesn't matter who posted a picture of my 15 year old daughter, it was done on behalf of the "dev" team. Soepkip and rat4 should have publicly denounced the action and apologized. There are just some lines you never cross. Even organized crime has an unspoken rule of no women and children. I would have denounced the person immediately and I would have banned the idiot who posted the picture from IRC. So I lost any little respect I had for that group.

3. I find it hilarious and even a bit disconcerting how stupid people are when money is involved. For nearly a week Soepkip has not supported my Wall Street event, and today after everything that happened he is all for it? And not one person there question his motives? Did I go to sleep and wake up in bizarro world? Even I am confused....

4. Breaking up the community was good and bad. Good because before the split it was becoming volatile and destructive on both sides. We needed to have a split. Bad because attention of the community is split between two camps. We are not a united front anymore.

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.

Iconic, I know you don't like (maybe hate?) me cause I'm on IRC too, but that means I know whats going on on IRC.

To your 2. Point: it wasn't 'behalf of the "dev"', the guy who posted this isn't even liked by the IRC crowd and was bashed for doing this.

To your 3. Point: I've read it more than one time that soepkip like/supports it, okay that was on IRC too...

You're seem to think all are conspiring against you, but the fact is: we don't!

NEM/XEM!!!
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:43:00 AM

Here is the process:

Iconic, I know you don't like (maybe hate?) me cause I'm on IRC too, but that means I know whats going on on IRC.

To your 2. Point: it wasn't 'behalf of the "dev"', the guy who posted this isn't even liked by the IRC crowd and was bashed for doing this.

To your 3. Point: I've read it more than one time that soepkip like/supports it, okay that was on IRC too...

You're seem to think all are conspiring against you, but the fact is: we don't!

I could be wrong, but i would bet on IE exited bc on the last dump like during last hour. He will announce on Friday that due to (insert any conspiracy/corruption theory) in bc, he has exited and now found a new shinier coin (insert any coin name) and will support that.

I might be wrong, and I hope I am as I would rather see IE fulfilling his promises to his followers

This will probably be deleted asap, but then again that shows that I am on to something and his core-crew is screwing the followers over.

Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:14:49 AM

i wouldnt blame iconic if he did. the fact is blackcoin is a mess with those manipulating greedy bastards.

Quote from: keshuker
link=topic=599351.msg6609855#msg6609855 date=1399545780
I could be wrong, but i would bet on IE exited bc on the last dump like during last hour. He will announce on Friday that due to (insert any conspiracy/corruption theory) in bc, he has exited and now found a new shinier coin (insert any coin name) and will support that.

I might be wrong, and I hope I am as I would rather see IE fulfilling his promises to his followers

This will probably be deleted asap, but then again that shows that I am on to something and his core-crew is screwing the followers over.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:17:29 AM

i wouldnt blame iconic if he did. the fact is blackcoin is a mess with those manipulating greedy bastards.

Quote from: keshuker
link=topic=599351.msg6609855#msg6609855 date=1399545780

There still hasn't been any proof whatsoever and people are following blindly..
Sigh

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:24:55 AM

@2:

There are some idiots on this world and allways will be.
Rat4,Soepkip I don’t belive that they touched finger into post and posting your photo family.
Rat4 was so pissed so he closed thread - simple.
They can’t  apologize for something that they didn’t do.
Some those 200+ guys on irc are from mixed coins Cinni WC DRK… ext.
Lets be honest fault is somewhre in middle on both sides.

If I were you I would just shut up you know that silence is gold and speech is silver.
Yes sometimes is very hard to just shut up… but when emotions are driving you you are lost.
1st I would deliver cards create hype then try get money for Wallstreet event simple tactic game.
And you would get money in 5days Tongue...Simple

@3
“today after everything that happened he is all for it? “
Once more WC hired already PR company – so it looks like we are not best at gathering money – Upsss

We have to create something unique and you are able to deliver it IMO so all should STFU and help you a that simple.
Anyway he trust you...Do we have to play more or war drums ? I don't think so.

Even if you just want cash out some share on Wallstreet pump Cheesy - i think you should get profit from your work if you deliver Wall street idea.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: