Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

I think this is important upcoming action and it should be mentioned there.

Quote from: IconicExpert on May 01, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

----------------------------------------------
IconicExpert on May 01, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

Let's do it!!
More donation guys!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:36:43 AM

I could be wrong, but i would bet on IE exited bc on the last dump like during last hour. He will announce on Friday that due to (insert any conspiracy/corruption theory) in bc, he has exited and now found a new shinier coin (insert any coin name) and will support that.

I might be wrong, and I hope I am as I would rather see IE fulfilling his promises to his followers

This will probably be deleted asap, but then again that shows that I am on to something and his core-crew is screwing the followers over.

Do you seriously think that switch will be succesfull Cheesy ??
Do you remember that he switched from Mint to BC...
Everywhere people remain the same but names are changing.
Sooner or later he will face with same problem in new community I am 100% sure.

He can create new fraction of BC and this is good step in decentralization IMO i like that ^^.
More groups we have the better we are and harder to take down.

I am not follower of anyone no IE neither Soepkip - i will support both 95% community will...
Only 2 people requested to charge back donation for event THIS IS Meaning something...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Joe Budden

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:44:15 AM

There still hasn't been any proof whatsoever and people are following blindly..
edit: I'm a sheep meeeh

its fuckin obvious. your the one that is blind. just look how 'they act now. and how they acted last 5 days.
anyway I'm not concerned since i sold 90% of my stash at the pump that came after the big dump.  Cool

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:52:49 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 12:10:04 PM by Fraxinus

its fuckin obvious. your the one that is blind. just look how 'they act now. and how they acted last 5 days.
anyway I'm not concerned since i sold 90% of my stash at the pump that came after the big dump.  Cool

Ok tell me then what are your arguments on why the people who spend everyday making Blackcoin better are manipulating the price downwards?
It makes 0 sense.

btw max keiser twittert about BC!
https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/464322133674323968

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:54:56 AM

quote from iconics last post ", it was done on behalf of the "dev" team. Soepkip and rat4 should have publicly denounced the action and apologized."

i'm sorry but this was not done on the devs request.  ashdrake antagonises a lot of us in irc, he is not well liked and he knows it.

soepkip and rat4 did publicly denounce and apologize for ashdrakes actions and also asked him to take it down straight away on irc and in the btctlk thread. have a read back.

anyone who says otherwise should get reading glasses. sorry but that is the truth  

i will support anyone who is willing to work hard for bc and that means iconic and /or soepkip. i hate injustice and your vendetta against soepkip is just delusional
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:57:37 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 12:39:27 PM by XbladeX

Ok tell me then what are your arguments on why the people who spend everyday making Blackcoin better are manipulating the price downwards?
It makes 0 sense.
There is not real manipulation...
number of wallets in not increasing fast so we not rise to.
We haven't accomplish any goal after blackcard... so why price will constantly rise ?
When BTC is constantly falling ? Even 100% POS nxt is gainig + - 10% and they want deliver trading ascents ?

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:35:31 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 02:56:52 PM by XbladeX

Keep going
troiste:
"
As I said I'm not here to talk about BC this is the Cinni thread...
But, they will kill BC, they have no ideas, no vision, its just another coin like any other for me from now on.
It will sink. I don't own Cinni, but I'm thinking about getting into the boat, I just need some solid reasons, not just because the price is going up... thats why I'm asking.
The real manipulators of BC are those that bash down the work of others just because they don't control it... the real manipulators are the ones that close a thread so they can get rid of those that have different opinions or visions from them.
The real manipulators are those that are inside the Foundation, just because they are whales and not because they have a true vision. These are the manipulators.
Iconic placed the BC price where it is now, ask yourself, yahoo news, blackcoincard, VOS... he was the only guy fighting for that coin like no one before for any other coin
Its over... I already got over it, and if you don't get over it you will regret later when that coin is below the cent.
"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6612567#msg6612567

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________

I don't turn back from BC you can... but if you want go away do it with class and don't trow shit around on BC.
If you will do you will be just asholle that is all. Currency will survive no mater how you BS on it.
I will be very happy when you swith to Cinni Cheesy - but their dev delate allmost all negative posts so
hard time for you.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

Hi guys, Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

Alright. The most important question this community will ever have to answer:

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

http://strawpoll.me/1657312

We will use this branding in the future.

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

BitCoin or Bitcoin? Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:44:03 PM

FUD............not needed here

Why don't you tackle him in the thread he is in ??
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:53:16 PM

Becouse that was not BC thread :
here he is so pro for BC supporter and elsewhere he put shit on it.
I don't like that when people betray something in such cheap way.
He can not be trusted at all that is why i wrote that one.
He was BS supporter now he acts like biggest enemy...

Anyway you need to understand that alt are moving upt on p&d.
Pump are ok where you have good news = new investors.
No news and after pump you are back to starting price or lower...

Astroxjr

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:02:43 PM

think you need to understand that BC community is sick of this crap - tackle him in THAT thread about it, or STFU as all your doing is contaminating yet another positive BC thread into negativity.

A simple link and a frown etc would have done if you REALLY need to post a cross link.  Roll Eyes

thank you.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:09:47 PM

Hi guys, Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

Alright. The most important question this community will ever have to answer:

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

http://strawpoll.me/1657312

We will use this branding in the future.

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

BitCoin or Bitcoin? Smiley

BlackCoin has won with a ~400% lead

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

Is it not already obvious? IE inner circle has decided to move to cinni? They dumped their bc earlier today as i said earlier when we had a dip and will announce it tomorrow.

Again, i might be wrong and i hope I am, but it looks clear by now already with the IE guys hanging out in cinni threads and IRC channels. So those of you that are followers without this info, don't be surprised tomorrow when this plays out.

To be fair to IE he would have probably cancelled the event had this been the case.
He may have cashed out, he may not - but he does seem pretty straight up when it comes to the promo he's done.

I very much doubt he has ran off.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:26:05 PM

This would be an awesome development for BlackCoin.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:25:11 PM

I'm lost, what development is that Acseric? 

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
LeAnn Dancilmx

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:26:51 PM

in boat!gogo
gazim

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:17:57 PM

I ordered my card on 4/14 -- txid a92e3c92b98ff0f272f584518189364d6705cb71a13f2623c08d6f63a1c142df

I have not received anything - what's the story now?  I live all the way in PA so I'm not one of those "international orders" which take a long shipping time.  I was also definitely one of the first and bought the Limited Edition, not some second wave version which "hasn't shipped yet". 

So, where's my card? 
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:23:35 PM

BlackCoin Card Software Update

Lookin awesome! 

I ordered my card on 4/14 -- txid a92e3c92b98ff0f272f584518189364d6705cb71a13f2623c08d6f63a1c142df

I have not received anything - what's the story now?  I live all the way in PA so I'm not one of those "international orders" which take a long shipping time.  I was also definitely one of the first and bought the Limited Edition, not some second wave version which "hasn't shipped yet". 

So, where's my card? 

Hi, the cards will be out later. As IE pointed out earlier, it is an effort to get all the software on the cards.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:24:54 PM

Lookin awesome! 

So, where's my card? 

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

1. Software is transferred to each card.
2. Card and software is checked to be working correctly.
3. Card is placed in a plastic bag.
4. Card + plastic bag is placed in a black protective sleeve.
5. Security sticker is placed over the protective sleeve.
6. Everything is placed in one more plastic bad and then heat shrinked.
7. "card package" is then "glued" on a glossy instruction sheet.
8. Entire contents is placed in a First Class envelope.
9. Labels are printed and package is ready to ship.

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:32:09 PM

Lookin awesome! 

So, where's my card? 

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

1. Software is transferred to each card.
2. Card and software is checked to be working correctly.
3. Card is placed in a plastic bag.
4. Card + plastic bag is placed in a black protective sleeve.
5. Security sticker is placed over the protective sleeve.
6. Everything is placed in one more plastic bad and then heat shrinked.
7. "card package" is then "glued" on a glossy instruction sheet.
8. Entire contents is placed in a First Class envelope.
9. Labels are printed and package is ready to ship.

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.
Nice work Iconic, good to see the UI update Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: