Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:17:55 PM

You wrote a lot of things i agree with.

However, i still doubt that those guys are the ones who hold the price down.
In case they are not good in marketing or as you suggest, in anything, how would they be able to manage such a thing? Or do you think they intentionally messed up all the marketing and the multipool delay is also intented? Evil genius?
If you could start a massive rise in price just by stopping the dumping, you could make more profit w/o trying to amass coins with those tiny daytrading margins that are available now... since holding the price down too long can be very very risky if you want to stay in the game - in the end you've got all coins and not a single buyer since everybody lost interest.

If i was forced to bet my money on a scenario, i would still think that there are some guys cashing out slowly (if you watched the last week you will see hardly a single dump below 28502). That takes it's time, but if you want to exit you do not need to care about how this affects other and smaller holders or future investors.

When I revealed the truth the dumping stopped for several hours and then started back up again...

Only time will tell...
to be fair, it had stopped for some hours before. that was like the only period w/o dumping for more than 24 hrs for weeks though, that's correct.
If THEY stopped because of the announcement, that would have been pretty dumb as it would have been kind of an admission of guilt. I would not have done that Wink

lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:21:48 PM

You wrote a lot of things i agree with.

However, i still doubt that those guys are the ones who hold the price down.

When I revealed the truth the dumping stopped for several hours and then started back up again...

Only time will tell...
to be fair, it had stopped for some hours before. that was like the only period w/o dumping for more than 24 hrs for weeks though, that's correct.
If THEY stopped because of the announcement, that would have been pretty dumb as it would have been kind of an admission of guilt. I would not have done that Wink

If the manipulation exist maybe it's being done by BTC and LTC Holders aware of the true potential of BlackCoin.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:29:42 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 12:44:02 PM by maarx

I would like to point out that:

- There is no organised manipulation. Not from this group. (I believe basically everyone in this community is accumulating more BlackCoin and sells when it hits the 30-38k mark, only to rebuy between 28-30k)
- The Foundation is nothing more than an effort to support rat4 and future devs, to highlight the community projects (e.g. keep a community portfolio) and to be a contact point for parties interested in BlackCoin. Honestly, most of these parties will not come to the forum. They will find someone in the community with status, or they will be directed to someone with the know- how.
- The Foundation means to expand it's representation as follows: anyone (willing to share personal details) can become a "Representative Member". Any Representative Member would be a local, regional or international contact point for media, developers or community members. (the foundation does not do "push" PR, it will only do "pull" PR. e.g. people come to the foundation's Representative Members).

Further, yes: we know nothing about push PR and we will not actively be doing pushing any PR. Atleast not under any "Foundation"'s name.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:35:21 PM

...The one major accomplishment for this team and they announced the name of the PR firm in the middle of the week with no press release. ....
Ups : ^^ FAIL i can send you some failcoins.

http://www.coindesk.com/all-things-alt-quarks-shaq-cess-blackcoins-pr-pivot-and-dogecoins-victory-lap/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/7/blackcoins-pr-campaign-starting-soon-agency-name-revealed
http://www.altcoinfever.com/blackcoin-hiring-a-pr-firm/
http://newsbtc.com/2014/05/08/blackcoin-the-altcoin-business/
and more you can google...
1st make things real then write about them.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

- There is no organised manipulation. Not from this group. (I believe basically everyone in this community is accumulating more BlackCoin and sells when it hits the 30-38k mark, only to rebuy between 28-30k)
- The Foundation is nothing more than an effort to support rat4 and future devs, to highlight the community projects (e.g. keep a community portfolio) and to be a contact point for parties interested in BlackCoin. Honestly, most of these parties will not come to the forum. They will find someone in the community with status, or they will be directed to someone with the know- how.
- The Foundation means to expand it's representation as follows: anyone (willing to share personal details) can become a "Representative Member". Any Representative Member would be a local, regional or international contact point for media, developers or community members. (the foundation does not do "push" PR, it will only do "pull" PR. e.g. people come to the foundation's Representative Members).

Further yes. We know nothing about push PR and we will not actively be doing pushing any PR. Atleast not under the "Foundation"'s name.

here U go:

LA MANO NERA (THE BLACK HAND) AT WORK:

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

Te saluto don Corleone...

also a true investor will not take a chance to sell at 38K.....if the coin can shoot up to 60k in minutes...
they won't risk to be left behind..
unless they guarantied that the price will go back down by THEIR ORGANIZED DUMP....

this is the reason why they didn't support the Wall Street idea, they wouldn't control it, and it will create such buzz and fast market that they will definitely be left behind...

again THX Black Hand to f*** this all up..
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

And now you see Cinni pump Cheesy ? try connect facts someone just moved BTC from BC to Cinni i think that is clear ?
Big BC hollder just cashed out and this is good.
He now don't have those 3m to dump. I am very happy that he went out.
You can't hold price forever especially when Max is writing BC is hot Cheesy
if he pump BC that will be ride like his LTC pump.

Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:51:06 PM

...The one major accomplishment for this team and they announced the name of the PR firm in the middle of the week with no press release. ....

http://www.coindesk.com/all-things-alt-quarks-shaq-cess-blackcoins-pr-pivot-and-dogecoins-victory-lap/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/7/blackcoins-pr-campaign-starting-soon-agency-name-revealed

it's organized plan....just a smoke screen that they do something for the coin...
but they really just delaying thing in their favor....

Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:52:30 PM

And now you see Cinni pump Cheesy ? try connect facts someone just moved BTC from BC to Cinni i think that is clear ?
Big BC hollder just cashed out and this is good.
He now don't have those 3m to dump. I am very happy that he went out.
You can't hold price forever especially when Max is writing BC is hot Cheesy
if he pump BC that will be ride like his LTC pump.

I guess you're right..

BC is special..it survived this much abuse....it's there to stay
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:56:19 PM

Maarx didn't you promised to audit the first 20 BC wallets ?

how's the progress on that ?
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:57:22 PM

it's organized plan....just a smoke screen that they do something for the coin...
but they really just delaying thing in their favor....
Do you saw pump like Max can do or Wolong ?
How do you think someone sold 3m BC and price didn't dropped.
I think that people like Max,Wolong,Fontas are buying those 3m BC.
Belive me when they start pump it won't be time to buy back.
Eg. +50% in 3-4 h moving 100BTC wall...

That is why Black hand is already fucked up Cheesy price didn't fellt in 15k area to buy back it.
Try now buy back 3m BC ?? Do you will get  them at 30k Cheesy ?? believe me not

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:59:46 PM

Further yes. We know nothing about push PR and we will not actively be doing pushing any PR. Atleast not under the "Foundation"'s name.

here U go:

LA MANO NERA (THE BLACK HAND) AT WORK:

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

also a true investor will not take a chance to sell at 38K.....if the coin can shoot up to 60k in minutes...
they won't risk to be left behind..
unless they guarantied that the price will go back down by THEIR ORGANIZED DUMP....

this is the reason why they didn't support the Wall Street idea, they wouldn't control it, and it will create such buzz and fast market that they will definitely be left behind...

again THX Black Hand to f*** this all up..

Hi, the money from these addresses could also have been sent to:

- Cold Storage
- Split over several different wallets
- Sent to a new non- cold storage address

Or yes, part of it has been dumped.

Addresses are not permanent you know. Why not create a new address every once in a while and transfer funds there?

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:01:09 PM

Hi Ziploc, I did not promise this, but I said that I could see what was mined on BlackCoin, and where those coins ended up.

As you can understand, this is a VERY long process and will take me much time.

Anyhows, to do this, I would need a starting point and I would need to know what to look for. Am I looking for "The Doge" 's presumed 25 million coins? (tbh that sounds like bullshit to me hehe)

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:08:26 PM

Hi Ziploc, I did not promise this, but I said that I could see what was mined on BlackCoin, and where those coins ended up.

Anyhows, to do this, I would need a starting point and I would need to know what to look for. Am I looking for "The Doge" 's presumed 25 million coins? (tbh that sounds like bullshit to me hehe)

sorry if I miss understood what I tough was a promise..

also understanding the complexity of the process I asked about the progress  

and IMHO this might also explain what happened with those cited addresses...

Personally I would use as starting point either way the end of POW or when the BC hit the Mintpal for the first time

Thx in advance if you decide to go trough with this

to facilitate the job I would suggest to use a midmapping software to make a graph or some kind of free i2 analyst notebook alternative,

maybe gephi.org

and for the goal...it will give a nice outline of the major holders, who increased his position, who dumped, who holds....and maybe it will reveal the mystic Black Hand

IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:16:30 PM

Those are news articles written by third parties. There was not an official press release by the team and it should have been.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:19:59 PM

sorry if I miss understood what I tough was a promise..

also understanding the complexity of the process I asked about the progress  

and IMHO this might also explain what happened with those cited addresses...

Personally I would use as starting point either way the end of POW or when the BC hit the Mintpal for the first time

Thx in advance if you decide to go trough with this

to facilitate the job I would suggest to use a midmapping software to make a graph or some kind of free i2 analyst notebook alternative,

maybe gephi.org

So, ok, I haven't started on this yet.

I do plan to make a mindmapping software for the blockchain at some point, so that linked addresses can easily be found. But this isnt a for-the short term project.. Making site for BlackCast atm and rolling out foundation (thinking about details etc.).. And some personal projects I like not to talk about yet.. ^^

What happened with the cited addresses is just cold storage, division of coins or "dumping/exiting market". Maybe I can try to find a way to see what addresses have sent money to mintpal/ exchanges.. but yeah.. not a short term project for me..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:34:51 PM

What happened with the cited addresses is just cold storage, division of coins or "dumping/exiting market". Maybe I can try to find a way to see what addresses have sent money to mintpal/ exchanges.. but yeah.. not a short term project for me..

I think as you've said you should be able to pinpoint the exchanges....

the rest if the trail stops would mean...either way, cold storage address, hold, or transferring wallets hands which also should mean holding....

and yes it's a huge job.....but sometimes the results might be surprising
also it would give much more transparency to the coin and I guess it never been done yet......

so another first for the BlackCoin

also longer one waits...more difficult this become as the number of addresses increases daily
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:36:56 PM

Those are news articles written by third parties. There was not an official press release by the team and it should have been.
The PR firm asked them to wait with releasing more info until Monday.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:40:25 PM

And that is IE point, then they should have done a coordinated release.

I be the PR firm are already confused by the so called 'official line'   Undecided
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:50:31 PM

And that is IE point, then they should have done a coordinated release.

I be the PR firm are already confused by the so called 'official line'   Undecided

Well the thing is, that this is not the "team" organising this.. nor is it the "blackcoin foundation". This PR is a push by a member (morituri13) and the way I see it, he has managed to raise 15k $ in private, and he asked Soepkip then to push the idea to the community to get more funding.

I agree/ believe that coordinated release would have a good impact on the price, but yes, not a lot of people are good at that.. But yes, IE is good at it Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:51:39 PM

I think as you've said you should be able to pinpoint the exchanges....

the rest if the trail stops would mean...either way, cold storage address, hold, or transferring wallets hands which also should mean holding....

and yes it's a huge job.....but sometimes the results might be surprising
also it would give much more transparency to the coin and I guess it never been done yet......

so another first for the BlackCoin

also longer one waits...more difficult this become as the number of addresses increases daily

It doesnt matter how long the wait. If the algo/ software works, it will only just take some time to read the blockchain Smiley

And I really want to make this,, hehe.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: