Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:53:13 AM

Brabbas is a crazy conspiracy theorist taking what IE said to a whole new level of crazy. All of BC's major gains have come from very very public information. Just ignore the fud.
He's going full Fyrstykken. You never go full Fyrstykken
Forrykt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvt3IeMdrM8

Wasn't familiar with them... now I have something new to listen to which I might not ever have found otherwise.  So when BC goes 'tic..tic..tic.. boom?'  Roll Eyes at least I'll have that. LOL!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:04:46 AM

These guys you talk about have built their positions way earlier and have since worked on BlackCoin. Is that not an option?

Do you think IE is accumulating or collecting more BC?

I don't think he is, if he has 2M coins.

---

Anyhows we're going to be at Bitcoin 2014 Amsterdam promoting BlackCoin.

Maarten, of course it is NOT an option. You do understand that in the real world that means jail? Do you understand that it is playing poker with a marked deck? Do you understand they are fleecing the community and the investors/traders? I know you do. The law is oblivious for now, but it is not going to always be like that and the time of reckoning will indeed arrive.

IE, on the other hand, and any other investor or group of investors have every right to invest in this coin as much or as little as they want... as long as they do just like everyone else: Without insider information or any other way of favoritism. Without marked cards. And of course he or they can accumulate as much as they choose or dump whenever they choose. BUT NOT THIS MAFIA, get it? Because they have information (and decision) that others, big or small, don't have. Because they can and DO time the purchases of the MultiPool to take advantage of it and dump against it. Because, once again: They are stealing from the rest of investors/traders. More clearly: From outside, you can do whatever you want; from inside, you simply can't: It's stealing. Clear enough Maarten?

There are other conflicts, of course, Eugene's business is the Multipool, he owns it with St.GNU. They only own it 50/50. Why do they have the business of BC at 2%? Why are they better than the rest that could surely vie for that position of exclusivity, guaranteeing 99% up time too, and more than probably for less than 2%? Why? Why La Mano Nera pays for the Titan (if it ever happens)? You sure see the conflicting interests there, don't you?

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

Everyone has already a very clear picture of who is who and what is what. No matter. As long as the price stays over 20, ra-ra. Will it? They are going to have to slow down the dumping big time if they want to artificially keep it above that. The volume? Gone. The market cap? thinning.  Go to Amsterdam and say hi to Brock Pierce -you guys are buying his Titan after all-. Remind him that he may have some pending court cases in the US, on account of charges of pedophilia and male rape...

Meanwhile, remember: Tic... tic... tic...

What if Tim Hortons buys into BlackCoin big. Then announces they are deploying Coinkite in their system. As a result, the BlackCoin price soars and they sell on the way up to "ROI". Would that qualify them to go to jail IRL?

What insider information does this "Black Hand" have that makes them so rich?

I am personally paying for Amsterdam, student's ticket. Am I "Black Hand" now?

I believe in cryptocurrency and in BlackCoin specifically, that's why I am around.

Maarten, I know you are smart enough to not pretend ignorance. Of course that in the real world Tim Hortons wouldn't be allowed to do that. And yes, he would go to jail if he would do that. It's called, once again, "inside information" (google it since you don't seem to identify the very common sense scenarios).

Are you seriously asking what "information does this "Black Hand" have that makes them so rich?" Really? have you read my post? Once again, "The Black Hand" has already all the coins imaginable... how many? how many do you think? Make a wild guess (In my next post I'll go into the specific numbers so you will have the opportunity to check your estimates, ok?). Let me just tell you that they have a lot. All those wallets in the top 50-top 100? My guess they are controlled by the 15-20 members of The Black Hand. Ask Morituri if you want to know. But to REALLY know, ask Eugene, the capo de capi, the Master Puppeteer, Don Corleone. He knows EXACTLY how many... and since we are on him, why didn't you say anything about La Mano Nera gifting his (and St.GNU's) Multipool the Titan? How about the exclusivity of the multipool with BC at 2% a pop? how about The Black Hand not only knowing but controlling and designing when the proceeds of the multipool are turned into BC? Enough "inside information"? But this is just the regular pumps and dumps, the continuity, so to speak... if there's any (reminder: tic... tic... tic...). The big money has already been taken and is in the process of being taken (too many millions of coins, you know? hard to dump...) How many you ask? guess, give me your guess, I'll answer with the number on the next post.

Oh you are paying for you ticket to Amsterdam? Really? train ticket since it's your backyard. And the hotel? meals? Per diem, ah? And exactly what are you and Rob going to be doing there, walk on BlacCoin T-Shirts picking up fliers in the conference hall or will you giving away some fliers and maybe grab a couple of interviews with the usual channels? What is the business of BC over there? Promotion of what? A forked Peercoin with a gloriously elegant logo that has no practical purpose whatsoever? What is the excuse to be there in a semi-official way? But I don't know you and I can't even remotely fathom what can you do for BC -or have ever done- (and even though I asked, you just obviate the subject, which is quite eloquent in itself). I have no idea if you have direct involvement with "The Black Hand" -meaning being one of them- of you are, like Rob just some enthusiastic home miner happy to go along for the ride and kept completely out of the background activities, while they pick up the modest check. A front, as it were. We do all know who moves the puppets in this show already.

And what does it mean to "believe in cryptocurrency" and in "BlackCoin specifically"? That's why you are around? What does that mean, that you want to be a witness to history? You are not just "around" you are now a full member of The Blackcoin Foundation". That's not being "around", that's being as in as one can be. So since you are "in" and not just "around", what is in it for you? I take you mine the coin, that's a given -correct me if I am wrong, ok?-. You, obviously, have accumulated a decent amount of BC (how much?) but you don't want to just keep them and see the coin grow, you want to witness the process from the inside. You want it badly. Why? What is in it for you? What do you bring to the coin development, if anything? You are a baby, a student, what do you know of anything, really, that can be of any use to Blackcoin in it's future development? Rob? (I know that one: A job that he cannot get otherwise, in the real world) Josh? Mickey?
Truth is you don't bring anything of any substance to it. And you want money, like everyone else, and believe you have a better chance of getting to it from the inside than from the outside. The rest, dear child, is just bullshit. As it is, you will never really be allowed "inside", just a front. a set of puppets expertly handled by the master. And money? you would do much better just mining any other coin with a future without the bomb ticking.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:22:06 AM

ridiculous drivel
you don't even realize when you contradict yourself dozens of times, that's really funny.
One example: You claim that this ominous "Black Hand" that your sick mind made up controls ALL THE COINS IMAGINEABLE, a few lines later you claim that THE BIG MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN.
Now when "they" cannot/do not buy back with the pool (as you admitted earlier), how can "they" control all coins and at the same time sell all coins for immense profit?
Go and see a doctor, you muppet.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:42:27 AM

ridiculous drivel
you don't even realize when you contradict yourself dozens of times, that's really funny.
One example: You claim that this ominous "Black Hand" that your sick mind made up controls ALL THE COINS IMAGINEABLE, a few lines later you claim that THE BIG MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN.
Now when "they" cannot/do not buy back with the pool (as you admitted earlier), how can "they" control all coins and at the same time sell all coins for immense profit?

They DO buy, stool. Before the pool does. So the "admission" is only in your sicko mind.

And yes, they control ALL THE COINS IMAGINABLE because there are still many million to be dumped, although the big money was already made with the millions already dumped from 94 to 22. Get it now sicko boy? Still plenty of millions left that need to be dumped. And dumped they will. And dumping they are. Specifics won't do for sickos like you -or those blinded by greed, like most others- but it'll sink in eventually. Not that it will matter either -until this thing becomes a pathetic sideshow trading for a few hundred satoshis, that is-, so keep on keeping on.

The specifics? after Maarten has given us his wild guess....
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:42:51 AM

can somebody tell what's going on with the wallstreet event?
IE said he would tell us more yesterday.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:55:45 AM

ridiculous drivel

They DO buy, stool. Before the pool does. So the "admission" is only in your sicko mind.

And yes, they control ALL THE COINS IMAGINABLE because there are still many million to be dumped, although the big money was already made with the millions already dumped from 94 to 22. Get it now sicko boy? Still plenty of millions left that need to be dumped. And dumped they will. And dumping they are. Specifics won't do for sickos like you -or those blinded by greed, like most others- but it'll sink in eventually. Not that it will matter either -until this thing becomes a pathetic sideshow trading for a few hundred satoshis, that is-, so keep on keeping on.

The specifics? after Maarten has given us his wild guess....
meh. i think i will just return to ignoring you, it's actually no longer important to reply to your posts since the level of FUD and insanity has become that obvious that no one can accidentally take you for a legit poster anymore.
have fun, and don't forget to keep counting the tic tic tic - that's the time you've got until the asylum keepers come with the next suppository.

If you are not insane (i still think that the SpainCoin desaster had a severe impact, you lost all your money and your brain went tilt) and a paid troll: if you decide to quit one day, please let us know why you put that much effort in this - paid by big BTC or LTC holders or mining supply companies that fear that PoS can take over one day and destroy their energy wasting business?

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:16:25 AM

meh. i think i will just return to ignoring you, it's actually no longer important to reply to your posts since the level of FUD and insanity has become that obvious that no one can accidentally take you for a legit poster anymore.
have fun, and don't forget to keep counting the tic tic tic - that's the time you've got until the asylum keepers come with the next suppository.

If you are not insane (i still think that the SpainCoin desaster had a severe impact, you lost all your money and your brain went tilt) and a paid troll: if you decide to quit one day, please let us know why you put that much effort in this - paid by big BTC or LTC holders or mining supply companies that fear that PoS can take over one day and destroy their energy wasting business?

I think we should be glad to have barabbas, it seems he's only trolling the best altcoin out there and he trolls here. Wink

NEM/XEM!!!
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:47:41 AM

DarkCoin passing BC...
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:48:50 AM

DarkCoin passing BC...
who cares? there's as much reason for it as the last CINNI pump.
DRK will never be adopted by merchants etc. as it is seen as a tool for criminals.

btw. why wasn't it (obviously) the end of DRK when we passed it in market cap?

oh and NIN sucks Cheesy

troiste

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:09:32 AM

DarkCoin passing BC...
who cares? there's as much reason for it as the last CINNI pump.
DRK will never be adopted by merchants etc. as it is seen as a tool for criminals.

btw. why wasn't it (obviously) the end of DRK when we passed it in market cap?

oh and NIN sucks Cheesy

Copy paste? I didn't post NIN here
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:53:12 AM

Focusing on manipulation? Sounds kind of negative for PR.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:02:49 AM

Also why are all the posts where I quote IE saying he has more than 2 million BC getting deleted? All this talk about big wallets so the same rule applies to him. Nothing but hypocrisy in this thread

I delete most of your posts because you are a troll with a fake account. Why would I hide the fact about my coins since I publicly revealed it? Do us all a favor and go post your FUD in the "official" thread.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

Focusing on manipulation? Sounds kind of negative for PR.
well, one troll does focus on it right now.

actually IE has resumed his work with the usb cards and does not talk much about it atm.

But you're right, we should all ignore that cringeworthy mongrel of Jerry Fletcher and Alex Jones now that his FUD has become that easy to see through.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

Also why are all the posts where I quote YY saying he has more than XX million BC getting deleted? All this talk about big wallets so the same rule applies to him. Nothing but hypocrisy in this thread
Big holder = big responsibility...
They need invest more other wise their invention will collapse i see in IE one of responsible guy who is making something he add BC value.
Many big holders wont tell you how much they have why ? Information are price less...
Personalty i would like that active.creative guys like IE have even 3m each and we have 10 holders like him
than 100 000 passive stakeholders
who prays for miracle pump to sell - this is the POINT.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
troiste

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:43:00 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXR5blDTIk
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:54:39 AM

BlackCoin is traded for USD at C-CEX.com exchange and we have new profitable options for USD deposits and withdrawals!

USD trading pair: https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd

You can now purchase and sell our C-CEX USD codes at http://www.xmlgold.eu !
They have lot's of payment options and You can instantly fill Your C-CEX USD balance with this codes.

How to buy c-cex code:
  • Open http://www.xmlgold.eu
  • Select payment option clicking "Choose currency" in left window.
  • Choose C-CEX USD in right window.
  • Make payment with choosen payment option and You will get C-CEX USD code.
  • Go to "Funds" section at https://c-cex.com, enter Your code to "C-CEX code" field and click "Redeem". Your USD will be posted to Your balance instantly.

Example: You can deposit and withdraw USD to C-CEX.com using PerfectMoney with 3% fee only!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:57:59 AM

Barabbas has been my strongest critic and he called me Hitler once. I do not agree with half the stuff he writes, but I do not delete his posts because debate is good and I always said that. What I dislike is when people start personally attacking others and use FUD as fact against that person's character.

I can tell you as I am less active and I just mostly observe, I see many people are just "wishing" and "hoping" instead of using their commonsense. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you if you just dare to look.

I have proven myself time and time again as being an honest and on the level guy. I recently posted pics of the makeshift card factory setup in my home, and the people who were posting FUD about the cards have magically vanished. However, not one person said.."hey since Iconic has been honest about everything he promised, why would he lie about the group manipulating the prices"? When I said I have over 2 million coins most people didn't even question if I was lying because they believed it to be true, but I am lying about the manipulation? Why would I lie about something that would surely affect the price of BC and in turn affect my portfolio? What would I have gained by lying about the group?

Sometimes it is hard to face the truth so people lash out at the person delivering the bad news because it is much easier to deny it than accept it. That is life both online and offline.

So what do I think about the future of BC? Well...lets put aside the group manipulation for a second.

Gritt is a ticking time bomb and he will show his true colors soon. The guy tried to manufacture and "give away" his own BlackCoin cards before I got the first batch from the factory. I can spot a snake a mile away and Gritt is a snake.

SoepKip is just waiting until BC gets to a certain level to cash out. Right now he is happy and excited to be doing something important with his life, but eventually he will get bored and once he is faced with over $100,000+ he will cash-out. He wont stick around long after that.

Maarx is a good kid with a future and I respect him for his honesty. He is a stand-up kid in my book, but he is is a bit naive about what is going on behind the scenes. He will probably be the first to leave when the sh!t hits the fan.

rat4 has no clue what is going on. He doesn't understand English very well and he is your typical coder...just focused on the technology. He is not interested in the business end and he will not have any effect on BC either way.

So what is my point? BC cannot succeed with this team... I do not care how many partnerships are established or how supportive the community is, without a strong experienced team BC will eventually fail.

Forget about everything else that happened this week and lets focus on the announcement of naming the PR firm. WTF was that? It has been over two months and these guys haven't learned anything from me. The one major accomplishment for this team and they announced the name of the PR firm in the middle of the week with no press release. They should have announced that they would be announcing the name on xyz date, and had a press releases ready to go live on that date. They raised all that money and you would think they would spend another $600 and make a big deal out of the announcement. I would have made sure the PR firm sent out coordinated press releases that day. Other devs are now using press releases tactics and these guys still do not get it.

I would like to make it clear, what drives me and what drives them are not the same. These poeple think BC will make them rich and they are jsutw aiting for the day to cash-out. Yes I love making money like everyone else and I wasn't here solely for the love of BC. However, I didn't care about making tons of money because that wasn't my motivation. My motivation was getting BC to the #1 spot and in the beginning I sincerely felt it had a chance. I wanted to be part of a community that knocked off the #1 coin. For me that was very exciting and fun. It is no longer fun when you have a team that has no clue WTF they are doing, and a group that is manipulating the price for their own benefit.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:11:21 PM

You wrote a lot of things i agree with.

However, i still doubt that those guys are the ones who hold the price down.
In case they are not good in marketing or as you suggest, in anything, how would they be able to manage such a thing? Or do you think they intentionally messed up all the marketing and the multipool delay is also intented? Evil genius?
If you could start a massive rise in price just by stopping the dumping, you could make more profit w/o trying to amass coins with those tiny daytrading margins that are available now... since holding the price down too long can be very very risky if you want to stay in the game - in the end you've got all coins and not a single buyer since everybody lost interest.

If i was forced to bet my money on a scenario, i would still think that there are some guys cashing out slowly (if you watched the last week you will see hardly a single dump below 28502). That takes it's time, but if you want to exit you do not need to care about how this affects other and smaller holders or future investors.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:15:00 PM

You wrote a lot of things i agree with.

However, i still doubt that those guys are the ones who hold the price down.
In case they are not good in marketing or as you suggest, in anything, how would they be able to manage such a thing? Or do you think they intentionally messed up all the marketing and the multipool delay is also intented? Evil genius?
If you could start a massive rise in price just by stopping the dumping, you could make more profit w/o trying to amass coins with those tiny daytrading margins that are available now... since holding the price down too long can be very very risky if you want to stay in the game - in the end you've got all coins and not a single buyer since everybody lost interest.

If i was forced to bet my money on a scenario, i would still think that there are some guys cashing out slowly (if you watched the last week you will see hardly a single dump below 28502). That takes it's time, but if you want to exit you do not need to care about how this affects other and smaller holders or future investors.

When I revealed the truth the dumping stopped for several hours and then started back up again...

Only time will tell...
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:15:21 PM

Quote from: the other thread
Bter just opened CB/CNY trade pair.
http://bter.com/trade/BC_CNY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: