Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:36:13 PM

Yeah it's ridiculous that that the BC pool still has no stats, it does work but still..

How I see it now, with the division of the thread and closure of the firs one and all what's going on, BC is not on a good path, you can see
that the momentum is clearly getting out.. that's quite sad.

Some coins like Darkcoin are now getting much more attention as BC for example and this do not seem that it will stop either, they make more chance of getting to 1$ than BC now

Yes but do realise that Darkcoin started at like 1/6th of what it is now.. Blackcoin was 1/60th.. This enormous rise (and holding).. That's a feat not easily accomplished..

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:37:13 PM

Sorry having a hard time getting over wizfarm and how he was such a part of how we look to in blackcoin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P2XpOQCtX3U
No one else has a problem with this?
really?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032
Am I the only one this is pissing off?

What is wrong with working on two projects at the same time?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:38:42 PM

As i wrote earlier:
I doubt that CINNI even has a dev or any plans.
All this is just done to keep the volume and remaining pump alive as long as possible.

with such announcements, yet absolutely no visible dev activity this smells like scam...

foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:40:09 PM

Where did the coins go then?
Did you check the blockchain to see where they were sent?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6473454#msg6473454
"Please PM Wizfarm in IRC." from Blackcoin thread
MAC WIZARD SERVICE probably owner of this service before accepted BC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5896510#msg5896510
Now you don't accpet BLACKCOIN lol Ups that information is hidden in blog last page now but BC logo vanished from main site.
http://www.macwizardservice.com/

and now he is hard Cinni support team:
look at post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032

"The announcements (name of the PR firm/wallet features) will all be made on the same day."
Let me guess that will be the same PR firm from Miami Cheesy
The name of the Public relations firm is “Max Borges Agency”, based in Miami, Florida. Where wizz lives.
_______
Now guess who dumped BC Cheesy ?? - impossible same time Cinni was pumped for nothing Cheesy...
Some guys moved BTC from BC to Cinni this is so obvious.(And even that who Tongue )
_______

To IE Smiley
I remember when 2weeks ago you wrote me that Gitt wanted copy BC cards Cheesy and in Cinni you see annoucment:
- "CinniCoin Card: Available May 30th"
hahaha just IE how long shipping Usb cards take ?
and now connect that with bc price under down pressure with all good news.

looks similar ?

Becouse fucking Cinny can not copy idea of it could broke their:
"CinniCoin Branding Concept: (to be revealed soon)"
let me guess Cinni is connected with wealth Cheesy ??
That is why BC with Wallstreet event could be bigger and harder to counter?

I am happy with that BC have few big holders less.
It will take time to go on TOP. ^^

Wizz with all respect people cannot have 2 lords you need to chose one and i think you have chosen Cinni.
-cinni wasn't premine but solo mined in 4.1% of all coins were mined by one address at 800khs.

I like facts and IE like you said, some guys from irc just full switched to Cinni.
That wasn't price manipulation just selling off BC on hype - IE.
Probably when Cinni will be pumped they will switch to another coin.To pump it.

Why is this some sort of news ? When you make a coin whose sole purpose is to make money it's only natural that your community moves on to the next one that appears to make even more money even if it's just a copy of the original one. You guys did it wrong ... you put making money first and building later and in the process built your whole castle on a very unstable foundation which has now started crumbling because they're all switching to the next money maker.

nope
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:45:52 PM

you know that that multippol design hasn't been made by the BC boys as well, do you?
the copied it themselves or use a framework that does look that way by default...

It uses Bootstrap, which is a framework made by the Twitter boys
So they llied that they writen MP code from scratch after Radio left... ?

In Blackcast was told that they made mp code from scratch...
Hmm

Hi XBladeX

You are not a programmer I take it? Smiley

Bootstrap is a design package, used for websites. Designers use it a lot. The designer of blackcoinpool used it probably Smiley

Backend is COMPLETELY written from scratch. It looks like MPOS but it isn't.
Frontend is integration with backend, stats etc.
Design is made by another guy, who used Bootstrap. Saves a lot of work.

Just wait few days till pool v2, then make decision Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
fortyounce

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:49:14 PM

While one group is focusing PR and helping the community, we will be focusing on whiny FUD reporters while manipulating and mining weak minded FUD eaters...

so sad
horrible way to represent blackcoin... who else but IE as author
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:56:25 PM

Yeah it's ridiculous that that the BC pool still has no stats, it does work but still..

How I see it now, with the division of the thread and closure of the firs one and all what's going on, BC is not on a good path, you can see
that the momentum is clearly getting out.. that's quite sad.

Some coins like Darkcoin are now getting much more attention as BC for example and this do not seem that it will stop either, they make more chance of getting to 1$ than BC now

A Darkcoin is already worth $2.65.. Marketcap is ultimately what matters.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

LOL...member of so called FOUNDATION promoting another coin....and shamelessly the exact same way as BC
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

LOL...member of so called FOUNDATION promoting another coin....and shamelessly the exact same way as BC
I am not a foundation supporter and i cannot stand that Wizz guy at all, but can you prove this?
I think it is just another shameless copy as WC did. Just this tiime w/o ETA and w/o real plans to do it. They did not even raise money for that.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

*sigh*

Wizfarm not part of foundation. Can we stop Fucking Up the Dicussions? We have a coin to ^ Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:08:06 PM

Well Maarten, I am disappointed. I was expecting just a guess, a generous one at that, but, as I now have discovered, the uncomfortable questions, you simply avoid them as if they were never possed, hoping the blind by greed sheep will forget. Some, of course, do; others, more discerning, as you can see, not exactly. And, like I told you yesterday, as the volume, price and market cap continues dwindling, as more miners leave and as the discerning ones start going for the exits, it will be even more apparent.

But I, of course, don't forget. And as I promised I'd do yesterday, I am going to come with the REAL numbers, so there's no way to hide. I have to admit that I find quite peculiar the lapses in memory and perceptions of some no doubt well intentioned people that have posted here, at least two or three of them... and yet, even with the best of intentions, their memory of what happened just about two months ago is quite deplorable. In the beginning of the "mining period" it not only wasn't difficult to mine BC, it was extraordinarily easy. I have stated several times than somebody with a decent equipment has posted that in 8 hours he mined 520,000 BC. Somehow that was considered outrageous by even those who were there... amazingly, I repeat. The facts are that in the first three days of mining of BC, 40 to 50 million Blackcoins were mined. Let me repeat that so it will be quite clear for everyone: In the first three days of open mining of Blackcoin, 40-50 MILLION blackcoins were mined. Now, we know that Eugene and his "team" were quite prepared for the launch of the coin and the mining... how doubtful are you now, with this information on hand, that the DOGE had 25 million?

Take a couple minutes to digest the previous paragraph. And since it is so easy to anticipate your -and many other- thoughts and natural rebellion against the evidence and the facts, let me tell you this right now, beforehand: I have the evidence that proves that repeated statement in the previous paragraph. I know it will be demanded and it is at the ready.

Have a lot of those coins been already sold? Of course. A lot. But if we take that "the team", "Corleone team", as it were, may have had their hands on 25 million of those, that is a lot of dumping. How much has already been dumped? That I don't know -but it isn't impossible or even hard to find out with some accuracy.... At the risk of being wrong -on the short side- I'd say that the pace of dumping has been established at around 10 million coins a month since the first pump. That would be like 1 and 1/2 month approximately. By that measure, there would be.... uh, still around 7-10 million coins to be dumped. And dumped, they continue being. Orderly, slowly, but incessantly. Is The Black Hand that is dumping these millions also buying on dips? I certainly believe they are, but cannot be sure and, in any case, that would be relatively minimal in this short period of time by comparison with the dumping that has fleeced and continue fleecing investors and "enthusiasts" (sheep blinded by greed). After having successfully dumped next to 20 million coins at an average price of 35-37k satoshis, we find that "Team Corleone" has already cashed out well north of $3 million in fiat money. The Black hand has "operating money" to even conceive the idea that this coin may have a future, after all, if they somehow find a way to keep on milking the community, either via donations, lotteries or the continual fleecing at the exchanges. Still quite a few more millions of coins to dump, plus the ones accumulated on the dips. And, importantly, a future business that could be quite profitable (the never-fixed pool, the key to time the buys for instant profit), in itself -if the bloody miners can ever be lured back, that is- and that, if so, would continue being ideal to time the buys of The Black Hand to extend the fleecing perhaps for months, even for years, until the bombs finally explodes or the authorities intervene, whichever comes first.

Keep on dodging questions, Maarten. They'll also sink in: What are you doing at the Amsterdam conference? what have you done or bring to the table of BC? Mickey, Josh, Rob?

Oh, and just for your reference, Morituri admitted in the original forum to the existence of The Black Hand... of course he called it "group of investors"... you know, the one with contracts drawn and papers signed? That one. No conspiracy theories there, you know?
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:08:30 PM

A Darkcoin is already worth $2.65.. Marketcap is ultimately what matters.

EXACTLY
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:13:46 PM

STOP HERE Cheesy

Wizz from IRC(US Miami ) = / = Mickey Morris (Vizique) (United Kingdom)

He is in group on IRC but not in Foudation - You know a reason now why.
But this guy jumped last time to swimming pool on 1st Blackcast...

PR company from Miami ^^ ? Look like his part of cake.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:16:05 PM

the usual sermon
1. you keep claiming that some guy claimed 520k .... no proof whatsoever that you are right and he wasn't lying.
2. 40-50 Million in three days is not extraordinary much when it is 7 days for 75 (was it always the same diff? i did not mine...)
3. stop asking others for proof when you could not even present a shred of proof yourself, you waste of oxygen.

damn, i forgot to ignore you... sometimes it is that dumb that it is impossible to resist.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:16:55 PM

Well Maarten, I am disappointed. I was expecting just a guess, a generous one at that, but, as I now have discovered, the uncomfortable questions, you simply avoid them as if they were never possed, hoping the blind by greed sheep will forget. Some, of course, do; others, more discerning, as you can see, not exactly. And, like I told you yesterday, as the volume, price and market cap continues dwindling, as more miners leave and as the discerning ones start going for the exits, it will be even more apparent.

But I, of course, don't forget. And as I promised I'd do yesterday, I am going to come with the REAL numbers, so there's no way to hide. I have to admit that I find quite peculiar the lapses in memory and perceptions of some no doubt well intentioned people that have posted here, at least two or three of them... and yet, even with the best of intentions, their memory of what happened just about two months ago is quite deplorable. In the beginning of the "mining period" it not only wasn't difficult to mine BC, it was extraordinarily easy. I have stated several times than somebody with a decent equipment has posted that in 8 hours he mined 520,000 BC. Somehow that was considered outrageous by even those who were there... amazingly, I repeat. The facts are that in the first three days of mining of BC, 40 to 50 million Blackcoins were mined. Let me repeat that so it will be quite clear for everyone: In the first three days of open mining of Blackcoin, 40-50 MILLION blackcoins were mined. Now, we know that Eugene and his "team" were quite prepared for the launch of the coin and the mining... how doubtful are you now, with this information on hand, that the DOGE had 25 million?

Take a couple minutes to digest the previous paragraph. And since it is so easy to anticipate your -and many other- thoughts and natural rebellion against the evidence and the facts, let me tell you this right now, beforehand: I have the evidence that proves that repeated statement in the previous paragraph. I know it will be demanded and it is at the ready.

Have a lot of those coins been already sold? Of course. A lot. But if we take that "the team", "Corleone team", as it were, may have had their hands on 25 million of those, that is a lot of dumping. How much has already been dumped? That I don't know -but it isn't impossible or even hard to find out with some accuracy.... At the risk of being wrong -on the short side- I'd say that the pace of dumping has been established at around 10 million coins a month since the first pump. That would be like 1 and 1/2 month approximately. By that measure, there would be.... uh, still around 7-10 million coins to be dumped. And dumped, they continue being. Orderly, slowly, but incessantly. Is The Black Hand that is dumping these millions also buying on dips? I certainly believe they are, but cannot be sure and, in any case, that would be relatively minimal in this short period of time by comparison with the dumping that has fleeced and continue fleecing investors and "enthusiasts" (sheep blinded by greed). After having successfully dumped next to 20 million coins at an average price of 35-37k satoshis, we find that "Team Corleone" has already cashed out well north of $3 million in fiat money. The Black hand has "operating money" to even conceive the idea that this coin may have a future, after all, if they somehow find a way to keep on milking the community, either via donations, lotteries or the continual fleecing at the exchanges. Still quite a few more millions of coins to dump, plus the ones accumulated on the dips. And, importantly, a future business that could be quite profitable (the never-fixed pool, the key to time the buys for instant profit), in itself -if the bloody miners can ever be lured back, that is- and that, if so, would continue being ideal to time the buys of The Black Hand to extend the fleecing perhaps for months, even for years, until the bombs finally explodes or the authorities intervene, whichever comes first.

Keep on dodging questions, Maarten. They'll also sink in: What are you doing at the Amsterdam conference? what have you done or bring to the table of BC? Mickey, Josh, Rob?

Oh, and just for your reference, Morituri admitted in the original forum to the existence of The Black Hand... of course he called it "group of investors"... you know, the one with contracts drawn and papers signed? That one. No conspiracy theories there, you know?

Hi Barrabas, you write long posts. Please TL DR and state what you want from me, anyone, or blackcoin. Let me know what your intentions are.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:19:30 PM

Hi Barrabas, you write long posts. Please TL DR and state what you want from me, anyone, or blackcoin. Let me know what your intentions are.
That is his way to do it.
Since it is impossible to answer all that incoherent drivel he can always say you dodged something.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

the usual sermon
1. you keep claiming that some guys claimed.... no proof whatsoever
2. 40-50 Million in three days is not extraordinary much when it is 7 days for 75 (was it always the same diff? i did not mine...)
3. stop asking others for proof when you could not even present a shred of proof yourself, you waste of oxygen.

Hi, to answer your 2nd question: the network difficulty breakdown:

Block 50: diff = 0.078 (first hour)
Block 500: diff = 24.022 (8 hours)
Block 1500: diff = 57.348 (25 hours)
Block 2500: diff = 68.055 (41 hours)
Block 3500: diff = 152.588 (58 hours)
Block 5000: diff = 286.76 (84 hours)(peak ~55 ghs)
Block 5997: diff = 257.059 (100 hours)
Block 7500: diff = 198.26 (125 hours)
Block 8500: diff = 154.023 (141 hours)
Block 9500: diff = 113.224 (158 hours)(~20 ghs)

- source:
http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-creator-blackcoin-bc/
(comment from me on John)

so quite parabolic hashrate distribution Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:27:27 PM

Funny how people are making the same accusations now that I and other mintcoin community members made a long, long time ago (relatively speaking) when people were criticizing the mintcoin premine and we got defensive. I remember pointing out multiple times how this coin was most likely pseudoinsta-mined with a farm during the only 1 week long mining phase.. how the coin distribution is just as bad or worse than other coins with premines.. I've pointed out how if you look at the first 20 or so pages of the original BC thread you will see people complaining about the launch, about there only being private invite-only pools at launch and how difficult it was to solo mine...

I recommend giving up on accusations though, they don't mean anything unless you can prove something. Which is damn near impossible for something like this in the world of crypto.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

This is called "conflict of interest"
Both coins are POS and they are preaty simmilar.
This is like when someone from management Apple is trying to work for Samsung.
And Samsung have similar Ideas last times - haha:-D (look @ Cinnicard / PR company)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

Hi Maarten, you write very shorts posts and dodge the tough questions.

What do I want from you, and anyone related to BlackCoin?  Total TRANSPARENCY. Short enough?

Who are you again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: