Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:52:49 PM

The PR firm asked them to wait with releasing more info until Monday.

And that is IE point, then they should have done a coordinated release.

I be the PR firm are already confused by the so called 'official line'   Undecided
They'll have one on Monday I believe, this was just a sneakpeak for people who are interested. I think the problem with IE is that while he seems to know a little about marketing, 90% of his posts are either personal insults, threats or very intricate conspiracy theories with no basis. Even if he managed to contribute quite a bit to the coins PR side, he would scare away most serious investors. It's not really feasible to have someone who's had several public meltdowns, and threatened to reveal his customers personal information to get back on one guy, directly involved with a project of this size. If he really wants to see a return on his investmen I suggest that he stop the massive hatefilled campains against everyone who disagress with him, and either keep quiet for a month to see what happens or indeed just work on the PR side without attacking someone every 30 seconds.

He's not going to take over the coin. The developer, 99% of the community and the core team are not on his side. I hope he realizes this as soon as possible and either moves to a project of his own, or just does what he does best and work on PR without the massive FUD.
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:59:15 PM

I be the PR firm are already confused by the so called 'official line'   Undecided
They'll have one on Monday I believe, this was just a sneakpeak for people who are interested. I think the problem with IE is that while he seems to know a little about marketing, 90% of his posts are either personal insults, threats or very intricate conspiracy theories with no basis. Even if he managed to contribute quite a bit to the coins PR side, he would scare away most serious investors. It's not really feasible to have someone who's had several public meltdowns, and threatened to reveal his customers personal information to get back on one guy, directly involved with a project of this size. If he really wants to see a return on his investmen I suggest that he stop the massive hatefilled campains against everyone who disagress with him, and either keep quiet for a month to see what happens or indeed just work on the PR side without attacking someone every 30 seconds.

He's not going to take over the coin. The developer, 99% of the community and the core team are not on his side. I hope he realizes this as soon as possible and either moves to a project of his own, or just does what he does best and work on PR without the massive FUD.

don't start this over again..

just read the closed thread from the BEGINNING and you will see who Iconic really is !!!!
Blackall

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:04:38 PM

don't start this over again..

just read the closed thread from the BEGINNING and you will see who Iconic really is !!!!
Thanks, I've read most of it. As I said I think he's pretty good at the PR side of things, but whatever good he does on the PR side he counteracts by a huge amount with his other posts. I hope he'll see that he does not come across as a likeable guy online. I can't speak for his offline behaviour, they can sometimes be quite different, but I hope he'll just realize this and try to keep it professional from now on.
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

Thanks, I've read most of it. As I said I think he's pretty good at the PR side of things, but whatever good he does on the PR side he counteracts by a huge amount with his other posts. I hope he'll see that he does not come across as a likeable guy online. I can't speak for his offline behaviour, they can sometimes be quite different, but I hope he'll just realize this and try to keep it professional from now on.

I think he does....

and you also have to understand the man...he really devoted himself for this coin and because someone feels threatened he got attacked for no obvious reason and then it just became a descending spiral...

he's also a self made guardian of the BlackCoin.......the Black Knight as he was named before....(I have to find the logo)

I do believe all his actions are for the good of this coin and I think we should all support him

I found the link for the logo but can't quote it...

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F2j5caio.png&t=540&c=fT0AmvK7eAgi2g

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6474279#msg6474279
Blackall

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:31:33 PM

I think he does....

and you also have to understand the man...he really devoted himself for this coin and because someone feels threatened he got attacked for no obvious reason and then it just became a descending spiral...

he's also a self made guardian of the BlackCoin.......the Black Knight as he was named before....(I have to find the logo)

I do believe all his actions are for the good of this coin and I think we should all support him
No, that's factually incorrect. He recently posted a long post detailing why he thinks everyone managing the coin sucks. This is both unprofessional and very juvenile. Furthermore he's accused everyone involved to be part of a massive conspiracy to manipulate the price and using fake accounts to attack him. He's also threatened numerous people, myself included, to an extent that legal action could be taken. This is quite delusional and shows that he might not be at a good enough place emotionally where he can manage a project of this size. He has attacked members of the core team for a long time now, and they have either ignored him or responded very professionally. Actually seeing their response, or lack thereof, has made me quite confident in their ability to manage the coin. Staying professional and level-headed when attacked is something very important in the business world.

Again; I do think IE could contribute a lot on the PR side because he obviously knows a lot about that. But every contribution there is irrelevant when mixed with all the hate and conspiracy. Just look at this thread; 1/3 of the posts are his own, 1/3 are people who are barely literate, 1/3 are people who argue with him. It's just not a good base to build upon. I mean, this thread is supposed to be about PR, but almost all of his posts here are him insulting people.

He wants to take a business approach to everything, so imagine if Bill Gates spent 12+ hours a day on the Microsoft forums getting into petty fights, threatening people and calling members of his board incompetent. It's just not feasible, no successful businessperson would ever do that. I hope he realized this, puts the ego aside and starts to do as he preaches.

To IE: Sorry if I've insulted you in the past. You're obviously under a massive amount of stress and I hope you consider taking a few days off to cool down and then come back with a more positive outlook.
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:33:05 PM

I would like to point out that:

- There is no organised manipulation. Not from this group. (I believe basically everyone in this community is accumulating more BlackCoin and sells when it hits the 30-38k mark, only to rebuy between 28-30k)
- The Foundation is nothing more than an effort to support rat4 and future devs, to highlight the community projects (e.g. keep a community portfolio) and to be a contact point for parties interested in BlackCoin. Honestly, most of these parties will not come to the forum. They will find someone in the community with status, or they will be directed to someone with the know- how.
- The Foundation means to expand it's representation as follows: anyone (willing to share personal details) can become a "Representative Member". Any Representative Member would be a local, regional or international contact point for media, developers or community members. (the foundation does not do "push" PR, it will only do "pull" PR. e.g. people come to the foundation's Representative Members).

Further yes. We know nothing about push PR and we will not actively be doing pushing any PR. Atleast not under the "Foundation"'s name.

here U go:

LA MANO NERA (THE BLACK HAND) AT WORK:

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

Te saluto don Corleone...

also a true investor will not take a chance to sell at 38K.....if the coin can shoot up to 60k in minutes...
they won't risk to be left behind..
unless they guarantied that the price will go back down by THEIR ORGANIZED DUMP....

this is the reason why they didn't support the Wall Street idea, they wouldn't control it, and it will create such buzz and fast market that they will definitely be left behind...

again THX Black Hand to f*** this all up..

Where did the coins go then?
Did you check the blockchain to see where they were sent?
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:35:37 PM

Yes, but there is a very BIG difference betwen "wanting to do something good/having a good intentions" and actualy doing something good.

As far i can say,all of this sh.t started as pure personal conflict between some people,and than growed in potential disaster.

In my country we have saying that "Road to hell is lined with good intentions"

And for the record,i dont take any sides here,because,frankly,i dont care who' right,but that kind of sh.t wars should never hapend,because that hurts all sides involved,plus the third "i dont want to be part of this sh.t" side.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:07:46 PM

Cards look real good and well executed Iconic.  From the looks of it, you're a perfectionist and will not send out a unfinished product that would be a poor reflection of you.  I wish I bought the Limited Edition version, these can be very valuable in time. 

Can't wait to get my card so I can do some awesome photography for the our BC Instagram (@BlackCoinOfficial)

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:52:11 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 07:00:40 PM by XbladeX

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6473454#msg6473454
"Please PM Wizfarm in IRC." from Blackcoin thread
MAC WIZARD SERVICE probably owner of this service before accepted BC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5896510#msg5896510
Now you don't accpet BLACKCOIN lol Ups that information is hidden in blog last page now but BC logo vanished from main site.
http://www.macwizardservice.com/

and now he is hard Cinni support team:
look at post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032

"The announcements (name of the PR firm/wallet features) will all be made on the same day."
Let me guess that will be the same PR firm from Miami Cheesy
The name of the Public relations firm is “Max Borges Agency”, based in Miami, Florida. Where wizz lives.
_______
Now guess who dumped BC Cheesy ?? - impossible same time Cinni was pumped for nothing Cheesy...
Some guys moved BTC from BC to Cinni this is so obvious.(And even that who Tongue )
_______

To IE Smiley
I remember when 2weeks ago you wrote me that Gitt wanted copy BC cards Cheesy and in Cinni you see annoucment:
- "CinniCoin Card: Available May 30th"
hahaha just IE how long shipping Usb cards take ?
and now connect that with bc price under down pressure with all good news.

looks similar ?

Becouse fucking Cinny can not copy idea of it could broke their:
"CinniCoin Branding Concept: (to be revealed soon)"
let me guess Cinni is connected with wealth Cheesy ??
That is why BC with Wallstreet event could be bigger and harder to counter?

I am happy with that BC have few big holders less.
It will take time to go on TOP. ^^

Wizz with all respect people cannot have 2 lords you need to chose one and i think you have chosen Cinni.
-cinni wasn't premine but solo mined in 4.1% of all coins were mined by one address at 800khs.

I like facts and IE like you said, some guys from irc just full switched to Cinni.
That wasn't price manipulation just selling off BC on hype - IE.
Probably when Cinni will be pumped they will switch to another coin.To pump it.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:17:47 PM

Next Cinnin "0%" premine - self moderated thread...Cinni was instamined in cleaver way all blocks 1-600 were mined by one guy with ~600khs
this is about (~4% all supply)(when i posted that fact my thread it was ofcourse deleted as FUD- while it was fact )...3 day instamine

IE - better for us if big holder want to cash out now without major price crash and those guys are making it fair slowly selling of without dump.
Lett them our after some time price will be driven up again.

Hey Blade can You elaborate more on that 600khs premine..I'm curious..

As for the second part I think You're right.
sec i will bring you math Cheesy calculation ^^ give me min
https://litecoin.info/Difficulty
How soon might I expect to generate a block?
time = difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate
Cinni:
time = 15s (block target time) difficulty was ~0,003(allmost highest)

hashrate = (difficulty * 2**32) / time = (0,003* (2^32) ) / 15 = 858 993 hashes per second = 856 khs // not 600khs rather 800 khs diff = solo AMD R9 290

http://cinnichain.info put any block 1- 619 all mined by JaKeKUXxTBh8BTESsH9gtXkBSb5ssEQaoD - mined 663183.731701 CINNI from 15m supply
so this is 660k/15m*100% = 4.4% Solo mine by ONE guy ( looks like SCAM for me)

OFCOURSE all my post were deleted about that. - Do you wonder why ? Cheesy haha

how this 1 guy....pulled this out....no one was mining at the same time ? or it was before official release ?
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:27:16 PM

"The announcements (name of the PR firm/wallet features) will all be made on the same day."
The name of the Public relations firm is “Max Borges Agency”, based in Miami, Florida. Where wizz lives.
_______
Now guess who dumped BC Cheesy ?? - impossible same time Cinni was pumped for nothing Cheesy...
Some guys moved BTC from BC to Cinni this is so obvious.(And even that who Tongue )
_______

To IE Smiley
I remember when 2weeks ago you wrote me that Gitt wanted copy BC cards Cheesy and in Cinni you see annoucment:
and now connect that with bc price under down pressure will all good news.

looks similar ?

That's why the Wall Street event must be done...
Specially for this guys...foundation my @ss
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:28:15 PM

how this 1 guy....pulled this out....no one was mining at the same time ? or it was before official release ?
I don't know how but chose random block from 1-619 all same adress and diff Cheesy
It look like me 4% premine ^^619 blocks with 15s target this is 2.5h Cheesy.
Mayby that who started started with firewall on i don't know. But PURE facts remain the same 1-619 blokcs mines by one adress with 0.003 diff.

MY POSTS AND OTHERS WERE DELATED IN THEIR TOPIC - guess why while it is fact 1-619 - all same address and diff ~0,003

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:30:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6473454#msg6473454
"Please PM Wizfarm in IRC." from Blackcoin thread
MAC WIZARD SERVICE probably owner of this service before accepted BC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5896510#msg5896510
Now you don't accpet BLACKCOIN lol
http://www.macwizardservice.com/

and now he is hard Cinni support team:
look at post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032

_______
_______

To IE Smiley
and now connect that with bc price under down pressure will all good news.

looks similar ?

I am happy with that BC have few big holders less.
It will take time to go on TOP. ^^

Wizz with all respect people cannot have 2 lords you need to chose one and i think you have chosen Cinni.
-cinni wasn't premine but solo mined in 4.1% of all coins were mined by one address at 800khs.

I like facts and IE like you said, some guys from irc just full switched to Cinni.
That wasn't price manipulation just selling off BC on hype - IE.
Probably when Cinni will be pumped they will switch to another coin.To pump it.
WOW just WOW
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

I don't know how but chose random block from 1-619 all same adress and diff Cheesy
It look like me 4% premine ^^619 blocks with 15s target this is 2.5h Cheesy.
Mayby that who started started with firewall on i don't know. But PURE facts remain the same 1-619 blokcs mines by one adress with 0.003 diff.

MY POSTS AND OTHERS WERE DELATED IN THEIR TOPIC - guess why while it is fact 1-619 - all same address and diff ~0,003

Anw XbladeX

You have a very good eye !

that's why I would love to see BC wallets audit
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:11:28 PM

Also why are all the posts where I quote IE saying he has more than 2 million BC getting deleted? All this talk about big wallets so the same rule applies to him. Nothing but hypocrisy in this thread

I delete most of your posts because you are a troll with a fake account. Why would I hide the fact about my coins since I publicly revealed it? Do us all a favor and go post your FUD in the "official" thread.

everything I posted, might be offensive to you but has been backed up by facts, so its not fud... is it FUD that you knew who was behind the DDoS of the multipool and that you conspired in the same manner that you accused the pool operators of doing, by using insider information to make gains? You confirmed all this then it all got edited out of your posts. as opposed to brabbas, who you allow to troll with impunity. as to the fake account. I only have one other acct on this ip and it belongs to my gf and her and I dont even post in the same threads. Also Im not saying your lying outright, Im just saying PROVE IT. Come forward with a scrap of proof about price manipulation, I mean its clear that it is happening, but it could be anybody. Show us some damn proof that it is the people you say it is, because right now Im still not convinced. Just because something else you say isnt a lie it doesnt make everything else you say truth
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:14:31 PM

another major dump is ongoing
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

Yep hold out the storm.
it will pass.
On a side note both of our bc threads have taken a beating.
But the coin has with stood it all.

Hold and wait there are so many good things coming.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:21:37 PM

Blackcoin Lottery Twitter Bot
@blklottery

How it works.
Simply tweet any of the following commands to @blklottery

(new) deposit address
balance
new ticket
jackpot
next jackpot
withdraw (all* | amount) [Blackcoin Address]
help

[] required parameter, () optional parameter, * default

Game Highlights

Each play costs 1 Blackcoin and includes one set of numbers from 1 to 51 for the Main Jackpot Draw.
Main Jackpot starts at 5 Blackcoin and grows until won.
Draws are held every Sunday.

Prizes

50% of @blklottery sales is dedicated to the Main Prize Fund. 50% of all profits are donated to Blackcoin projects.
Any amount not won in the 4/6, 5/6, 6/6 categories is added to the 6/6 Jackpot prize for the next draw.

6/6 = 80% of the Pool Fund
5/6 = 9% of the Pool Fund
4/6 = 7% of the Pool Fund
3/6 = 4% of the Pool Fund
2/6 = Free Ticket

cosmiclottery.com

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:24:48 PM

was just about to say this, really had fall
dafrank9

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:29:50 PM

There is a nice buy order of 67 BTC at 26,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: