Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:32:02 PM

Hi Barrabas, you write long posts. Please TL DR and state what you want from me, anyone, or blackcoin. Let me know what your intentions are.

Hi Maarten, you write very shorts posts and dodge the tough questions.

What do I want from you, and anyone related to BlackCoin?  Total TRANSPARENCY. Short enough?

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

http://maarx.nl/5000.txt

You will find all the transactions that have happened in the first 5000 blocks of blackcoin.

Please feel free to investigate and support your earlier claims with proof.

Hi Maarten,

where is the transparency? Is that a virus? if it is a text, put it here, don't send me to no known links because I will not bite.

I ALREADY found the transactions that happened in the first 5000 blocks: 40-50 million coins. I have the proof, as I have stated. Are you disputint that fact?

Again: who are you? what have you done for BC? what are you going to do at the Amsterdam conference?

And what's with the outrage about Wizzfarm now? the guy ALREADY hosted the first Black Cast... It went so well that they are doing it a weekly occurrence by which the usual bullshit will be sold to the fan club and blinded-by-greed sheep.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:33:58 PM

I was there since the very start,  Half the world had a chance at cheap BC before the price jumped up crazy.   It was for sale in blocks right out of the gate for non miners at 1250 sats,  then the market dumped it to 500-1000 sats for 'ages'  There is zero credibility to the claim only a 'few' had a fair chance at BC.  The writing has been on the wall since the start.    We can't all be at the right place at the right time.  

Hell, I could have bought the NXT ipo, I saw it,  I decided against it.   But I'm not bashing NXT for my lack of foresight.

BC: 40-50 million coins mined in first 3 days.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:36:45 PM

Hi Barrabas, you write long posts. Please TL DR and state what you want from me, anyone, or blackcoin. Let me know what your intentions are.

What do I want from you, and anyone related to BlackCoin?  Total TRANSPARENCY. Short enough?

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

You will find all the transactions that have happened in the first 5000 blocks of blackcoin.

Hi Maarten,

where is the transparency? Is that a virus? if it is a text, put it here, don't send me to no known links because I will not bite.

I ALREADY found the transactions that happened in the first 5000 blocks: 40-50 million coins. I have the proof, as I have stated. Are you disputint that fact?

Again: who are you? what have you done for BC? what are you going to do at the Amsterdam conference?

And what's with the outrage about Wizzfarm now? the guy ALREADY hosted the first Black Cast... It went so well that they are doing it a weekly occurrence by which the usual bullshit will be sold to the fan club and blinded-by-greed sheep.

It's a text document. You can open it. So you have proof, as you stated.

Now show me the proof Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:40:50 PM

o now it is trolling when we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?
you guys should rather be worried how long it will take until he leaves CINNI for another clone after dumping on you.

I knew someone was going to make some very ignorant comments.

I actually haven't slept in like days helping out this community. My life is super packed with things to do and Ive put them on hold to help here. I'm not asking for donations, I've never mined any of these coins and all I have done is invested in them. I've bought coins in the markets at their regular prices. If anyone has a problem with me helping the community and or me investing in cinni then you got to check yourself. People can buy and hold any coin they want and they can also help people. Crypto is not about 1 coin is about advancing the entire ecosystem of crypto. This is the reason rat4 lend his hand to help cinni with their wallet. I really don't appreciate people spreading Fud not knowing with full details what is really going on.  I will help this community out  along as I can. I wish nothing but good on people in general and I hope people measure there words before saying any random things against people.

I've bought coins in the markets at their regular prices.
-damm and he pumped...i knew it.

"People can buy and hold any coin they want and they can also help people. Crypto is not about 1 coin"
-yea sure i have 20+ coins but like was said "we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?"

"people spreading Fud not knowing with full details what is really going on. "
-Haha no transparency = FUDs
but simple fact is that Wizz you jumped Cinni train and you want provide solutions from BC...
what more you wrote you have bought Cinni at regular price = pump ^^

"words before saying any random things against people."
Yup sure agree but fact is that you jumped to Cinni with BC ideas :-P i don't like that

" I will help this community out"
-probably you want help yourself out with +300% profit - ( My joke - i can be wrong  but looks like that for me)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:44:22 PM

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

If it is a text document, just put it here.

Does it say that 40-50 million coins were NOT mined in the first 3 days? Because if it says that, there's no need to even look at it since that is what I am saying...

I will post a very public link with screen shots of irrefutable evidence that what I just stated, 40-50 million coin s were mined in the first 3 days. Are you contesting that as not being true?

Be as concise or prolific as you deem necessary.
mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:49:03 PM

o now it is trolling when we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?
you guys should rather be worried how long it will take until he leaves CINNI for another clone after dumping on you.

I knew someone was going to make some very ignorant comments.

I actually haven't slept in like days helping out this community. My life is super packed with things to do and Ive put them on hold to help here. I'm not asking for donations, I've never mined any of these coins and all I have done is invested in them. I've bought coins in the markets at their regular prices. If anyone has a problem with me helping the community and or me investing in cinni then you got to check yourself. People can buy and hold any coin they want and they can also help people. Crypto is not about 1 coin is about advancing the entire ecosystem of crypto. This is the reason rat4 lend his hand to help cinni with their wallet. I really don't appreciate people spreading Fud not knowing with full details what is really going on.  I will help this community out  along as I can. I wish nothing but good on people in general and I hope people measure there words before saying any random things against people.

I've bought coins in the markets at their regular prices.
-damm and he pumped...i knew it.

"People can buy and hold any coin they want and they can also help people. Crypto is not about 1 coin"
-yea sure i have 20+ coins but like was said "we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?"

Simple after Cinni he will jump Cheesy once more for +100% profit...
to help other community, in this crypto world there is so many good people, World is getting better becouse of you.

"people spreading Fud not knowing with full details what is really going on. "
-Haha no transparency = FUDs
but simple fact is that Wizz you jumped Cinni train and you want provide solutions from BC...
what more you wrote you have bought Cinni at regular price = pump ^^

"words before saying any random things against people."
Yup sure agree but fact is that you jumped to Cinni with BC ideas :-P i don't like that

" I will help this community out"
-probably you want help yourself out with +300% profit - ( My joke - i can be wrong  but looks like that for me)

I thought this wiz/mctain guy was a "big player" and and brags about having a house in miami. And he bashes Iconic for trying to making money with cards and raising community donations.

Now suddenly he is whoring himself out to every coin out there for profit.  Cheesy

Ruined his reputation and integrity imo.
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:51:02 PM

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

Wow, really? You seriously think he'll try to send you a malware when he's completely open about his name, address etc? I mean, the link ends in .txt for gods sake! Of course it's a text file.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:51:09 PM

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

Does it say that 40-50 million coins were NOT mined in the first 3 days? Because if it says that, there's no need to even look at it since that is what I am saying...

I will post a very public link with screen shots of irrefutable evidence that what I just stated, 40-50 million coin s were mined in the first 3 days. Are you contesting that as not being true?

75 million coins were mined in 7 days or so. 40 million coins were mined in 3.5 days or so. Yes, what's up? Read the coin specs.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:58:20 PM

YEA When you mine "all" suply IN 7 days then
you will have ~40in 3 days... WTF all we know about that
THIS WAS KNOWN from 10days before BC started

maarx pointed that all mined coins were with transparency:

-no hidden super blocks(like AC) ext.
-no stealth mine(like Cinni 4% of all coins with 800khs for one adres)...
-no premine scam like WC / Dump premine and run away.

barabbas - what are you looking for ?

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:59:25 PM

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

75 million coins were mined in 7 days or so. 40 million coins were mined in 3.5 days or so. Yes, what's up? Read the coin specs.

So what kind of proof do you need if you, in fact, are corroborating "my claims"? What's up is that, in my estimation, 25 million or more of those went to Eugene and his team. That THAT is the source of the permanent and carefully orchestrated dumping. That it was and is a con, a scam, of which you, willingly and now knowingly, are part.

Again, who are you? What have you ever done for BC? What are you going to do, as a member of The Foundation, at the Amsterdam Conference?

These shouldn't be that hard to answer, should it?
mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

-no stealth mine(like Cinni 4% of all coins with 800khs)...

Barabbas is an epic troll like none other I have seen at Bitcointalk before.

I would love to know what motivates him because something is driving him to write these neverending troll essays that go nowhere. As soon as one gets beat down, he pops up with another load of rubbish. It's like whack-a-mole  Cheesy
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:03:39 AM

...What's up is that, in my estimation, 25 million or more of those went to Eugene and his team. ....
LOL WTF YOU SMOKE....
do you know what difficulty is Cheesy ??
How they mined 25m coins from 75m...
Easier for them would be buy that 25m on market @500-1000 than mine them idiot.

Blackall

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:05:18 AM

-no stealth mine(like Cinni 4% of all coins with 800khs)...

Barabbas is an epic troll like none other I have seen at Bitcointalk before.

I would love to know what motivates him because something is driving him to write these neverending troll essays that go nowhere. As soon as one gets beat down, he pops up with another load of rubbish. It's like whack-a-mole  Cheesy
Lol this might be the best description I've read in a while Cheesy His post really are a lot like whack-a-mole! He makes an outrageous claim that gets disproved and he immediately jumps to the next without a seconds pause. I too find it very confusing about why exactly he puts so much time into making up these crazy theories about "The Black Hand" controlling the entire market. I mean, at least make up an original name for your craziness! The Black Hand sounds like every evil organization in every spy novel ever published. It's a little worrisome that his posts starts to sound more and more unabomber-ish though. Hopefully he won't start to blow up building Tongue
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

What do I want from you, and anyone related to BlackCoin?  Total TRANSPARENCY. Short enough?

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

Barrabas

Welcome to the internet.

Bitcoin and the hundreds of other alt-coins are a risky investment, people are aware of this and should have performed due diligence before investing.

Nobody is forcing you to spend every living cent on BlackCoin, this is not a business where someone is accountable for failure. We all know this, we are a community all hoping that it will be successful but on the other hand we all are aware that anything can happen which was seen with WC, AC, etc.

All the information is available to you, I'm not sure what else you want ? If your so convinced that its a scam then prove it, till then keep your accusations and conspiracy theories to yourself, stop filling this thread with FUD. Nobody is going to come out and say they are scamming you out of money, the burden of proof is on you.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:09:12 AM

I found it long ago: Eugene and his Black Hand control everything in this coin. They are dumping over 25 million coins and lying and manipulating the community, through the pool, to buy some more on the dips and sell against the buying of the pool. Very simple.

But most of you are more than ok with it, so more power to them.

Te saluto don Corleone.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:10:07 AM

What's up is that, in my estimation, 25 million or more of those went to Eugene and his team.

In my estimation it is actually 75 million that went to Eugene and his team. In 7 days.

It's a big team.

My estimate might be wrong if you are actually holding BlackCoins.. But the estimate calculation would then be 75m minus your holding.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

IF THE FACT IS REALLY TRUE, IT DOES NOT PROVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE THESE COINS MAY HAVE BEEN SOLD AT 500,1000, 2000, 3000, etc...

IF YOU WANT TO DO AN AUDIT, MAKE A DECENT SERVICE, AND PROVE THAT THESE COINS ARE BEING SOLD NOW IN 30k.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Blackall

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:16:01 AM

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

Hi Maarten,

IF THE FACT IS REALLY TRUE, IT DOES NOT PROVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE THESE COINS MAY HAVE BEEN SOLD AT 500,1000, 2000, 3000, etc...

IF YOU WANT TO DO AN AUDIT, MAKE A DECENT SERVICE, AND PROVE THAT THESE COINS ARE BEING SOLD NOW IN 30k.
Pretty much this. No one thought Blackcoin would be worth much in the beginning. Tons of idiots like me sold at 5k thinking we had made a great deal Sad The coins are very widely distributed today as far as I can see. Especially after all the swings we've had lately.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:19:53 AM

I found it long ago: Eugene and his Black Hand control everything in this coin. They are dumping over 25 million coins and lying and manipulating the community, through the pool, to buy some more on the dips and sell against the buying of the pool. Very simple.

But most of you are more than ok with it, so more power to them.

Te saluto don Corleone.
Again:
Do you saw BLACK dragons in that story ?
Do you know what difficulty is Cheesy ??
How they mined 25m coins from 75m...
Easier for them would be buy that 25m on market @500-1000 than mine them...

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:20:55 AM

What's up is that, in my estimation, 25 million or more of those went to Eugene and his team.

In my estimation it is actually 75 million that went to Eugene and his team. In 7 days.

It's a big team.

My estimate might be wrong if you are actually holding BlackCoins.. But the estimate calculation would then be 75m minus your holding.

+100000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: