Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:31:45 AM

For two months we have been claiming BlackCoin is the "luxury" coin, the coin of "James Bond". Everyone knows we are trying to portray class. So instead of Seopkip dressing like he just stepped out of GQ magazine, he looked like he just stepped out of pool and spa living magazine (yes it is a real magazine). Image is everything and he just told the world he is not serious nor is he professional. If he doesn't have the commonsense to know that his attire was unexceptionable, I can only imagine what other blunders he will make.

Grin Grin
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:43:22 AM

People are PMing me  asking if they should sell after seeing Soepkip in his beachwear. I decided I would answer here and share my thoughts. I have been saying for nearly 2 weeks these guys are a joke and should not be representing BC on the business end. Everyone keeps praising Soepkip for all his hard work and I am still trying to figure out why. Besides taking a trip to Miami and making a total jackass out of himself, what has Seopkip done? People keep saying he works hard all day on BC. Yes he can work hard all day on BC because he isn't employed, and now I see why. You can see this guy has never taken anything serious in his life. For him BlackCoin is an easy way to earn some easy cash. He has already got a vacation out of it, and make no mistake it is a vacation.

A few people in the other thread are trying to paint everything in a positive light so investors will not start dumping. The blind stupidity is so bad it reminds me of a cult of morons. They are ready to jump off the cliff of financial doom knowing in their hearts the dev team and foundation is a joke. They keep saying to themselves: "Please just let us reach 80,000+ sat one more time so I can exit". No it is not going to happen with this team so stop dreaming. The only thing BC had going for it in the past was the community, and those days are over. Look around you, the only people left is the delusional fanboys and the lets hate IE followers. Look at the volume on Mintpal, it is a joke.

I have asked the following question a dozen times with no answer: what is the plan for the next few weeks? It will take the PR firm weeks to get started, what will the dev team/foundation do in the meantime? BC is on the verge of going below 20,000 and the face of BC is on Twitter with shorts on. Perception is reality, and investors are perceiving Seopkip as someone that is not taking his role serious. Investors are trusting their money with a guy that doesn't have the intelligence to show up to a professional meeting with proper attire. His answer for this is "I am not Corporate". Then get the f..k out of the way and stop trying to play CEO. And this narrative about techies not "dressing" up is BS. BC is just as much of a financial product as it is a tech product. Soepkip could have put on some slacks and a button up shirt and he would have been fine. But instead he is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and not even a BC t-shirt.

So to answer to you question, should you sell? I will answer it this way...You can have the best idea in the world, but if you do not know how to implement it correctly it doesn't matter how great the idea is. So if you want to leave your investment in the hands of a man that curses on a live cast and wear beach shorts to a professional meeting, you might as well go play the lottery because you will have a better chance at getting a return on your investment.

And to the dev team/foundation: If you spent less time looking up my personal information and pasting it on Pastebin (Yes one of your "friends" told me), and spent more time promoting BC, this coin wouldn't be getting dumped like the ugly girlfriend who was just a rebound.

And to the rest of the community: Be careful what you wish for...

+1

I have to say that I miss those announcements like you did in the "old" thread. Just one thing; forget everything (if possible) and lets continue.
I see you as a grown man that do know what he wants and what you want is good for this community and the coin without you spending any time now or ever "fighting" or "answering" pointless assumptions .
We all know that BC is the coin that has the biggest potential to be THE one. All other ones that followed are just copies.
Lets see your BC enthusiasm once (or more) again, PLEASE.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:47:19 AM

People are PMing me asking if they should sell after seeing Soepkip in his beachwear. I decided I would answer here and share my thoughts. I have been saying for nearly 2 weeks these guys are a joke and should not be representing BC on the business end. Everyone keeps praising Soepkip for all his hard work and I am still trying to figure out why. Besides taking a trip to Miami and making a total jackass out of himself, what has Seopkip done? People keep saying he works hard all day on BC. Yes he can work hard all day on BC because he isn't employed, and now I see why. You can see this guy has never taken anything serious in his life. For him BlackCoin is an easy way to earn some easy cash. He has already got a vacation out of it, and make no mistake it is a vacation.

A few people in the other thread are trying to paint everything in a positive light so investors will not start dumping. The blind stupidity is so bad it reminds me of a cult of morons. They are ready to jump off the cliff of financial doom knowing in their hearts the dev team and foundation is a joke. They keep saying to themselves: "Please just let us reach 80,000+ sat one more time so I can exit". No it is not going to happen with this team so stop dreaming. The only thing BC had going for it in the past was the community, and those days are over. Look around you, the only people left is the delusional fanboys and the lets hate IE trolls. Look at the volume on Mintpal, it is a joke.

I have asked the following question a dozen times with no answer: what is the plan for the next few weeks? It will take the PR firm weeks to get started, what will the dev team/foundation do in the meantime? BC is on the verge of going below 20,000 and the face of BC is on Twitter with shorts on. Perception is reality, and investors are perceiving Seopkip as someone that is not taking his role serious. Investors are trusting their money with a guy that doesn't have the intelligence to show up to a professional meeting with proper attire. His answer for this is "I am not Corporate". Then get the f..k out of the way and stop trying to play CEO. And this narrative about techies not "dressing" up is BS. BC is just as much of a financial product as it is a tech product. Soepkip could have put on some slacks and a button up shirt and he would have been fine. But instead he is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and not even a BC t-shirt.

So to answer to you question, should you sell? I will answer it this way...You can have the best idea in the world, but if you do not know how to implement it correctly it doesn't matter how great the idea is. So if you want to leave your investment in the hands of a man that curses on a live cast and wear beach shorts to a professional meeting, you might as well go play the lottery because you will have a better chance at getting a return on your investment.

And to the dev team/foundation: If you spent less time looking up my personal information and pasting it on Pastebin (Yes one of your "friends" told me), and spent more time promoting BC, this coin wouldn't be getting dumped like the ugly girlfriend who was just a rebound.

Ok,i'm starting to see "why" now... Smiley
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:55:34 AM

People are PMing me asking if they should sell after seeing Soepkip in his beachwear. I decided I would answer here and share my thoughts. I have been saying for nearly 2 weeks these guys are a joke and should not be representing BC on the business end. Everyone keeps praising Soepkip for all his hard work and I am still trying to figure out why. Besides taking a trip to Miami and making a total jackass out of himself, what has Seopkip done? People keep saying he works hard all day on BC. Yes he can work hard all day on BC because he isn't employed, and now I see why. You can see this guy has never taken anything serious in his life. For him BlackCoin is an easy way to earn some easy cash. He has already got a vacation out of it, and make no mistake it is a vacation.

A few people in the other thread are trying to paint everything in a positive light so investors will not start dumping. The blind stupidity is so bad it reminds me of a cult of morons. They are ready to jump off the cliff of financial doom knowing in their hearts the dev team and foundation is a joke. They keep saying to themselves: "Please just let us reach 80,000+ sat one more time so I can exit". No it is not going to happen with this team so stop dreaming. The only thing BC had going for it in the past was the community, and those days are over. Look around you, the only people left is the delusional fanboys and the lets hate IE trolls. Look at the volume on Mintpal, it is a joke.

I was not always 100% agreeing on what IE would say.

but once I saw that picture of BC being represented by someone that goes to a meeting in Beach shorts.. nuff said..

so I also said :

Code:
Quote from: jamieb81 on May 13, 2014, 10:02:37 PM
alot of people earn big $$

but $$ does not buy you style, you either got it or you don't ( you can look classy without the need of Armani )

there are so many people with big bucks but have no style, nor manners..

and the answer was :

Code:
And it should also be said that style is very subjective and one person's 'classy' is another persons 'flashy' or even 'trashy'. Wink

so basically

this would mean, that this = style

And this = no style

Yeah sure.. and then you want to promote BC telling everyone how sexy it is, and class and linking it to Lambo's etc.. and you go in shorts..

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

How peculiar... Rob's undoing will come from partying really high and dress for vacation... I guess the inevitable will come regardless under what disguise just like Al Capone fell for stupid relative minimal income tax evasion.

This entire house of cards, scam, will quickly fall not for how one idiot shows up at a meeting or posses for a picture... that only corroborates the obvious: That's he is an idiot.

This will fall -it is tic... tic... ticking as we speak- for the same reason: For what it is and will inevitable show to be: An orchestrated scam.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:11:29 AM

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:12:47 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 03:31:34 AM by stormia

How peculiar... Rob's undoing will come from partying really high and dress for vacation... I guess the inevitable will come regardless under what disguise just like Al Capone fell for stupid relative minimal income tax evasion.

This entire house of cards, scam, will quickly fall not for how one idiot shows up at a meeting or posses for a picture... that only corroborates the obvious: That's he is an idiot.

This will fall -it is tic... tic... ticking as we speak- for the same reason: For what it is and will inevitable show to be: An orchestrated scam.

Remember bitching at us "minters" for saying this exact thing months ago? Hah if only people had listened back then they could have gotten out when I did (during the pump; above 50k; but I'm still holding about 15% of my initial investment cause I have a hard time completely letting go and you never know what might happen). But no, you and IE and everybody else were too busy shutting me up and labeling me a troll and an idiot. I hope people learn something from all this. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Hey maybe  the "foundation"  should be legally registered like the mintcoin fund, that way you can hold those people accountable by law. Something tells me they will be hesitant to do that.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

What would the price of Blackcoin be if IconicExpert was given $32,000 to market the coin?   I sold my coins when Iconic was shafted.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:44:09 AM

Remember bitching at us "minters" for saying this exact thing months ago? Hah if only people had listened back then they could have gotten out when I did (during the pump; above 50k; but I'm still holding about 15% of my initial investment cause I have a hard time completely letting go and you never know what might happen). But no, you and IE and everybody else were too busy shutting me up and labeling me a troll and an idiot. I hope people learn something from all this. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Hey maybe  the "foundation"  should be legally registered like the mintcoin fund, that way you can hold those people accountable by law. Something tells me they will be hesitant to do that.

I don't know if I shut you up, but I hardly ever label anyone a troll, so I doubt it. Also, I have never written anything at all about Mint... and I have been in crypto for less than 2 months... In any case, I have to admit that I was a total supporter of the coin when I came in after the initial research. I even wrote, I remember, that "it oozes transparency..." so I'll be the first to admit I was as wrong as anyone can be.

The level of scam here is amazing, I have found. But far from unique. So far I have investigated 3 coins total and one is both a scam and the idea of a total idiot, on top of it (SPA), another is this one and I just found out, after extensive research, that a great coin/platform out there, NEXT, is a monumental scam also, only two levels above this one.

Now I'll come upon DRK, we'll see what I am able to find...
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:56:50 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 04:24:49 AM by Subtuppel

2 months.... ok, now we know why you know it all....
So far I have investigated 3 coins total and one is both a scam and the idea of a total idiot, on top of it (SPA)

don't forget that to mention that you lost all your money with SPA, what turned you into a drooling clown.

finally. bye.

IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:30:59 AM

People are PMing me  asking if they should sell after seeing Soepkip in his beachwear. I decided I would answer here and share my thoughts. I have been saying for nearly 2 weeks these guys are a joke and should not be representing BC on the business end. Everyone keeps praising Soepkip for all his hard work and I am still trying to figure out why. Besides taking a trip to Miami and making a total jackass out of himself, what has Seopkip done? People keep saying he works hard all day on BC. Yes he can work hard all day on BC because he isn't employed, and now I see why. You can see this guy has never taken anything serious in his life. For him BlackCoin is an easy way to earn some easy cash. He has already got a vacation out of it, and make no mistake it is a vacation.

A few people in the other thread are trying to paint everything in a positive light so investors will not start dumping. The blind stupidity is so bad it reminds me of a cult of morons. They are ready to jump off the cliff of financial doom knowing in their hearts the dev team and foundation is a joke. They keep saying to themselves: "Please just let us reach 80,000+ sat one more time so I can exit". No it is not going to happen with this team so stop dreaming. The only thing BC had going for it in the past was the community, and those days are over. Look around you, the only people left is the delusional fanboys and the lets hate IE followers. Look at the volume on Mintpal, it is a joke.

+1

I have to say that I miss those announcements like you did in the "old" thread. Just one thing; forget everything (if possible) and lets continue.
I see you as a grown man that do know what he wants and what you want is good for this community and the coin without you spending any time now or ever "fighting" or "answering" pointless assumptions .
We all know that BC is the coin that has the biggest potential to be THE one. All other ones that followed are just copies.
Lets see your BC enthusiasm once (or more) again, PLEASE.

Thank you...

First off did you receive your card yet?

My enthusiasm and drive for this coin has diminished over the past week. The lack of respect from some community members, and the blatant disregard for my privacy just makes me say f..k it. I get a ton of PMs from people wanting me to rally the community, but I can't do that when I get personally attacked by a small group of childish morons.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:37:35 AM

So far I have investigated 3 coins total and one is both a scam and the idea of a total idiot, on top of it (SPA)

don't forget that to mention that you lost all your money with SPA, what turned you into a drooling clown.

finally. bye.

Oh I am not going anywhere. I'll see this grotesque spectacle to the end, if nothing else to witness the massive losses of idiots like you.

And by the way, I had very minimal (pennies, really) losses on SPA. I discovered very early that the dev was more than a scammer, a total idiot.

Much like I did here, once I discovered the scam...

But the show? priceless!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:47:08 AM

finally. bye.

Oh I am not going anywhere. I'll see this grotesque spectacle to the end, if nothing else to witness the massive losses of idiots like you.

And by the way, I had very minimal (pennies, really) losses on SPA. I discovered very early that the dev was more than a scammer, a total idiot.

Much like I did here, once I discovered the scam...

But the show? priceless!
*yawn*
It will take a bit more trolling before i make a loss on this.
The only priceless thing is your rising level of insanity. Next step must be really special, already wondering if space aliens, lizardmen or at least the KGB will be added to yor movie plot.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:12:16 AM

It will take a bit more trolling before i make a loss on this.
The only priceless thing is your rising level of insanity. Next step must be really special, already wondering if space aliens, lizardmen or at least the KGB will be added to yor movie plot.

I am not going to get in between the debate between you two, but I will say this. Barabbas and I almost disagreed on everything in the other thread. I still do not agree with some of the stuff he writes. But he is correct in calling it a scam because it is. People are so blinded by greed they just do not want to see what is right in front of them. Rome is burning and where is the dev team/foundation? They are in Miami partying with YOUR money.

And this bullsh!t about CoinKite hype going to save the day is comical. There will not be any "hype" or pump from CoinKite. CoinKite is irrelevant before it even got off the ground because merchants are not going to adopt new technology to accept crypto when other companies will allow their users to use standard ATM/Debit cards to pay with crypto. CoinKite will never take off, and I have said this before.

Even with the scam I felt BlackCoin could succeed if the community took over. That is what I TRIED to do a few weeks ago. I tried to get BlackCoin back in the hands of the community, but I got personally attacked for it. Now on Reddit people are asking the questions they should have asked 1 week ago. "Could this be a scam"?

The ONLY way to save BC is through the community and right now the community is confused and demoralized. Do not let the small group of mindless IE hater trolls and fake accounts posting in the "official" thread fool you. The community is no longer the same as it was 2 months ago.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:03:41 AM

History Lesson

There is this narrative that I am trying to take credit for the success of BlackCoin, and my contribution was minimal at best. So did I deserve the credit for BlackCoin's two major spikes? Yes and I am publicly stating it here. You cannot change the facts, and I am no longer going to allow some people to attempt to change history because they can't face the fact one person can be responsible for upward swings. Since I have stopped promoting BC, and with all the media hype in the last 2 weeks, BC has been slowly falling like a leaf to the ground. BC went from being a steady 8th in market cap to barely holding on to the 10th spot. Why? You have one of two choices, and for some it is too hard to accept.

1. BC price increases were due to the hype I created, and the price is dropping because I am no longer promoting it.
2. BC price is no longer increasing because the group is manipulating the price and driving it down.

So while Seopkip and company are in Miami partying with your donations, and your portfolio is bleeding out, I am here with popcorn waiting to see how long it takes people to realize that getting back to 80,000+ sat will never happen with this team. And the most entertaining part of all, you can't get rid of them now without doing a hard fork. They have established the Foundation and they have the working relationship with the PR firm. You are now stuck with them, and that is what I was trying to prevent last week.
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:27:22 AM

I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

This will probably be removed too.  

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.

I have tried pming you a few time but still have not gotten a response. I wanted to try to find out the status of my order I placed it on april 14th here is the transaction number 5473595d945fd814ad63cda6d72ebe46836d6c35a1ddb62900dd4f22db5b4474
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:39:49 AM

I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.

I have tried pming you a few time but still have not gotten a response. I wanted to try to find out the status of my order I placed it on april 14th here is the transaction number 5473595d945fd814ad63cda6d72ebe46836d6c35a1ddb62900dd4f22db5b4474

I apologize for not responding. I get a ton of PMs and I missed a few. It is best to email us instead of PMing here. I checked your order and your card will be delivered in the next few days.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:49:08 AM

History Lesson

There is this narrative that I am trying to take credit for the success of BlackCoin, and my contribution was minimal at best. So did I deserve the credit for BlackCoin's two major spikes? Yes and I am publicly stating it here. You cannot change the facts, and I am no longer going to allow some people to attempt to change history because they can't face the fact one person can be responsible for upward swings. Since I have stopped promoting BC, and with all the media hype in the last 2 weeks, BC has been slowly falling like a leaf to the ground. BC went from being a steady 8th in market cap to barely holding on to the 10th spot. Why? You have one of two choices, and for some it is too hard to accept.

1. BC price increases were due to the hype I created, and the price is dropping because I am no longer promoting it.
2. BC price is no longer increasing because the group is manipulating the price and driving it down.

So while Seopkip and company are in Miami partying with your donations, and your portfolio is bleeding out, I am here with popcorn waiting to see how long it takes people to realize that getting back to 80,000+ sat will never happen with this team. And the most entertaining part of all, you can't get rid of them now without doing a hard fork. They have established the Foundation and they have the working relationship with the PR firm. You are now stuck with them, and that is what I was trying to prevent last week.

So essentially you're saying that the price of BC is what it is today simply because you stopped making press releases and largely stopped supporting the coin itself.  Seems legit.  I'll give that more weight than #2.
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:50:37 AM

I apologize for not responding. I get a ton of PMs and I missed a few. It is best to email us instead of PMing here. I checked your order and your card will be delivered in the next few days.

I bet there is an email on your website right, well thank you I will just wait it out.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:52:29 AM

History Lesson

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/coinkite-adds-blackcoin/

I can't agree with you with all statements.
This is my version.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: