Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:52:38 AM

IE - Do you have a mailing list or website? I'd like to hear your future crypto plans and support them. Doesn't mean I've sold any BC but you do have a great deal of influence.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:53:49 AM

I bet there is an email on your website right, well thank you I will just wait it out.

Yes there is Smiley
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:57:50 AM

History Lesson

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/coinkite-adds-blackcoin/

I can't agree with you with all statements.
This is my version.

Actually you are incorrect. The price was going up before the CoinKite announcement. Actually the day I announced the Blackout event the price shot up 3000 sat in less than 30 minutes. CoinKite had NO affect on this price because 99% of the people had no clue what CoinKite was.

So lets assume you are correct and I am wrong. Why after tons of amazing news in the past several days BC is slowly dropping?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:02:34 AM

IE - Do you have a mailing list or website? I'd like to hear your future crypto plans and support them. Doesn't mean I've sold any BC but you do have a great deal of influence.

I do not have a mailing list or website dedicated to crypto yet. All my websites are related to my products.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:03:05 AM

Interesting. While it somewhat benefits to BC to have several ANN threads, its still confusing for members. Much info is split. Its kind of annoying.
Alternate cryptocurrencies subforum has become a big mess with all those alts incoming left and right.
Perhaps we could push bitcointalk devs to create additional subforums. Like in CCT maybe?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:04:44 AM

History Lesson

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/coinkite-adds-blackcoin/

I can't agree with you with all statements.
This is my version.

Actually you are incorrect. The price was going up before the CoinKite announcement. Actually the day I announced the Blackout event the price shot up 3000 sat in less than 30 minutes. CoinKite had NO affect on this price because 99% of the people had no clue what CoinKite was.

So lets assume you are correct and I am wrong. Why after tons of amazing news in the past several days BC is slowly dropping?

BTC was down. Cinni. DRK. Your drama with the dev. And you said you're selling. But I believe the next run up will suck the other PoS coins dry. If the PR campaign is half as good as your PR web I expect BC to rise.

Edit: Not enough BC card confirmation deliveries yet. WS campaign refund delays? Forgot Soepkip's pants.

negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:15:40 AM

History Lesson

There is this narrative that I am trying to take credit for the success of BlackCoin, and my contribution was minimal at best. So did I deserve the credit for BlackCoin's two major spikes? Yes and I am publicly stating it here. You cannot change the facts, and I am no longer going to allow some people to attempt to change history because they can't face the fact one person can be responsible for upward swings. Since I have stopped promoting BC, and with all the media hype in the last 2 weeks, BC has been slowly falling like a leaf to the ground. BC went from being a steady 8th in market cap to barely holding on to the 10th spot. Why? You have one of two choices, and for some it is too hard to accept.

1. BC price increases were due to the hype I created, and the price is dropping because I am no longer promoting it.
2. BC price is no longer increasing because the group is manipulating the price and driving it down.

So while Seopkip and company are in Miami partying with your donations, and your portfolio is bleeding out, I am here with popcorn waiting to see how long it takes people to realize that getting back to 80,000+ sat will never happen with this team. And the most entertaining part of all, you can't get rid of them now without doing a hard fork. They have established the Foundation and they have the working relationship with the PR firm. You are now stuck with them, and that is what I was trying to prevent last week.

Short of forking it last week, the establishment of the Foundation was not preventable. This is something that had been planned on for quite some time. The gritt comment, the spin and the attacks, they weren't going to let that go. There was a post/tweet from coinkite, where was the community organizer? Oh that's right, going to a PR agency in surfer shorts  Roll Eyes.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:15:56 AM

BTC was down. Cinni. DRK. Your drama with the dev. And you said you're selling. But I believe the next run up will suck the other PoS coins dry. If the PR campaign is half as good as your PR web I expect BC to rise.

Ok fair enough. It is going to take weeks if not months before the effects of the PR firm are noticed. The belief that CoinKite is going to make a difference is just not based on reality. BC is going to drop below 20,000 sat and maybe go as low as 15,000 sat before the price increases again, if it increases again.

Believe it or not that PIC of Soepkip was the nail in the coffin for BC. I got a lot of PMs from people perplexed by that. They hired a high profile PR firm to represent a coin they are trying to portray as luxurious, and he goes to the first meeting in beach shorts. Some think it is funny but it isn't. This man is now the face of BC and he made the community look like a joke. Why would ANY future service or company take BC serious when the front man looks like a clown?
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:24:00 AM

Ok fair enough. It is going to take weeks if not months before the effects of the PR firm are noticed. The belief that CoinKite is going to make a difference is just not based on reality. BC is going to drop below 20,000 sat and maybe go as low as 15,000 sat before the price increases again, if it increases again.

Believe it or not that PIC of Soepkip was the nail in the coffin for BC. I got a lot of PMs from people perplexed by that. They hired a high profile PR firm to represent a coin they are trying to portray as luxurious, and he goes to the first meeting in beach shorts. Some think it is funny but it isn't. This man is now the face of BC and he made the community look like a joke. Why would ANY future service or company take BC serious when the front man looks like a clown?

Don't forget it only took you a post here about your PR campaign to raise the price. The same could possibly happen again. Then if that little burst gains enough momentum, it could easily rocket back up to 50K sats.

I still believe in BC fundamentally and think a lot of others do too. 1% + 8 hour coin maturity is way better then all those other alt clones. What PoS coin will everyone trade with? BC of course because trading with other PoS coins will screw up their maturity time.  Grin

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:25:29 AM

We need to face with facts that BC was instamined in 7 days that caused not best distribution.
1.Small amount of BC holders can help in rapid rise but in same time they can easy broke that rapid rise.
When they see that BC is not rising +10% daily they are starting selling off.

2. Look at market movement like coins Doge,LTC,DRK.(those coins amre much more stable)
I was watching how 100BTC buy was eaten on DRK pump on cryptsy.
And DRK got only +30%.
In same time pumping 100BTC to BC can get you much more higher.

3. Look at BC and compare it to NXT eg.
NXT new fresh Code good development today is higher than BC.(eg. trading assents)
but price bounce 0.4-0.9 BTC per 10000NXT for almost one year.
NXT have also much bigger community. So I see that market cap like ~10m-30m is hard to surpass.
BC was rising fast because it was cheap once we get in top 10 we are in range where is very hard to rise more.
Specially when money are slowly leaving crypto today. - this is main reason why we don't rise over all.

Add to all those constant FUDs internal fights don't help BC at all. - next reason of price drop
Some people need to cash out then we will rise again.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:30:48 AM

If one wins, another(s) always lose. Rock solid rule.
Another one. Hype cant last long. None of the new alts have roots strong and spread enough to hold their hyped price.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:34:42 AM

Don't forget it only took you a post here about your PR campaign to raise the price. The same could possibly happen again. Then if that little burst gains enough momentum, it could easily rocket back up to 50K sats.

I still believe in BC fundamentally and think a lot of others do too. 1% + 8 hour coin maturity is way better then all those other alt clones. What PoS coin will everyone trade with? BC of course because trading with other PoS coins will screw up their maturity time.  Grin

See you are making the mistake most did. If you look at my previous posts when I did my announcements, I always asserted I had "bloggers" going out and "spamming" the news. I did more than just announce or sent out press releases. That is why when the dev/foundation made their announcements nothing happened. It takes more than an announcement to create buzz. And for the record the current price of BC has nothing to do with BC cards or the donations. The dev team doesn't know how to promote it, it is that simple. I read on the other thread Subtuppel will be glad to see me go, and that is the sentiment of some. But the smart investors all know that the day I stopped promoting BC and the community was split was the day BC chances were over and I stand by that.

PS: People need to realize these cards are being shipped First Class Mail. Many people who ordered cards live in countries where First Class Mail takes forever to be delivered. They also need to realize the mail has to pass customers first. I do not control the mail and can't make it go any faster.
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:40:54 AM

Btw.. blackcoin is one of the few coins that still has active development.. rat4 still doing merge/integrations as far back as 8 hrs ago.. unlike a lot of other coins .

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:42:54 AM

I still believe in BC fundamentally and think a lot of others do too. 1% + 8 hour coin maturity is way better then all those other alt clones. What PoS coin will everyone trade with? BC of course because trading with other PoS coins will screw up their maturity time.  Grin

See you are making the mistake most did. If you look at my previous posts when I did my announcements, I always asserted I had "bloggers" going out and "spamming" the news. I did more than just announce or sent out press releases. That is why when the dev/foundation made their announcements nothing happened. It takes more than an announcement to create buzz. And for the record the current price of BC has nothing to do with BC cards or the donations. The dev team doesn't know how to promote it, it is that simple. I read on the other thread Subtuppel will be glad to see me go, and that is the sentiment of some. But the smart investors all know that the day I stopped promoting BC and the community was split was the day BC chances were over and I stand by that.

PS: People need to realize these cards are being shipped First Class Mail. Many people who ordered cards live in countries where First Class Mail takes forever to be delivered. They also need to realize the mail has to pass customers first. I do not control the mail and can't make it go any faster.
If one wins, another(s) always lose. Rock solid rule.
Another one. Hype cant last long. None of the new alts have roots strong and spread enough to hold their hyped price.

Well I assume the PR firm is going to do much more than you. But you also hyped up your press releases. You're right things are a little different this time around. The PR campaign announcement wasn't going to do it. We are waiting for a different kind of announcement. It may  be a detailed timeline of the PR campaign with pics (Hopefully some pics with no negative interpretations) or something else.

Well there are customers in the US that should be receiving the BC card soon. Your local area. First class takes 2-3 business days for mainland US.

I'm hoping the community proves you wrong.  Grin So that person putting up the massive Sell Walls a few hours ago wasn't you?

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:44:25 AM

Your Thread Title! Come on now. That's just not fair to people still holding BC.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:46:07 AM

I've been working on a Blackcoin promotional video. I hired some people in my city to complete my lacking skills in 3D and music. I'm sure you guys will love it.
I already have a pile of work and days are passing fast, so it's taking a bit of time. I can't wait.

I think Blackcoin currently have all the qualities to survive this saturated market and reach real success in a year or two. Just don't wait for it, make it happen.

Please let IE do his work no matter his character. Like it or not he is still capable and experienced.
For the success of us all.

Objective : the black moon.
Although i thought differently a couple of weeks ago, we have definitely reached the point where IE leaving the scene forever would mean a big relief. For the last two weeks he hasn't done anything but talking about his massive influence, telling us that there is panic selling (he never saw some before as it seems) + telling people that he will tell them on day X if the can get a refund.
And since about half of the posts in "his thread" are his own, he started spamming this one too.

IE's only work at the moment is to call the coin a scam. Obviously he cannot mean the technology which is sound, but a group of people who conspire to push the price artificially low, so that we can buy in artificially cheap (like in Gold / Silver, the metals are not scams either, but surpressed). (no sense at all... they might be cashing out if they have large positions, but that is totally ok...)

My impression is that he has almost no coins and wants to buy in cheap. That is why he is so active... he says that he has millions of coins and that he is getting out.... which makes no sense, as he depresses the price with such comments even further, hurting his own investments.... if he wanted to get out for a good price he would be pumping it or at least keep his mouth shut, but not be trying to kill it...

Some idiots might fall for it and panic sell... I really hate the fact that I donated and believed him...  Angry

This was posted from the other forum and I wanted to address it here. Not everyone is motivated by money or greed. I do not care about my "investment" because like I said I bought the bulk of my coins when BC was under 1000 sat. some people already figured out I was telling the truth about how many BC I own by doing some basic detective work. However, other people will believe I have thousands of coins, or none. I know the truth and that is all that is relevant. No one will ever know what my motives are except me. So stop focusing on me because it is getting old. Start focusing on the real issue, and that is the dev team and the foundation.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:48:02 AM

Your Thread Title! Come on now. That's just not fair to people still holding BC.

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

I changed the title to reflect the truth...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:10:54 AM

It will take a bit more trolling before i make a loss on this.
The only priceless thing is your rising level of insanity. Next step must be really special, already wondering if space aliens, lizardmen or at least the KGB will be added to yor movie plot.

I am not going to get in between the debate between you two, but I will say this. Barabbas and I almost disagreed on everything in the other thread. I still do not agree with some of the stuff he writes. But he is correct in calling it a scam because it is. People are so blinded by greed they just do not want to see what is right in front of them. Rome is burning and where is the dev team/foundation? They are in Miami partying with YOUR money.

And this bullsh!t about CoinKite hype going to save the day is comical. There will not be any "hype" or pump from CoinKite. CoinKite is irrelevant before it even got off the ground because merchants are not going to adopt new technology to accept crypto when other companies will allow their users to use standard ATM/Debit cards to pay with crypto. CoinKite will never take off, and I have said this before.

Even with the scam I felt BlackCoin could succeed if the community took over. That is what I TRIED to do a few weeks ago. I tried to get BlackCoin back in the hands of the community, but I got personally attacked for it. Now on Reddit people are asking the questions they should have asked 1 week ago. "Could this be a scam"?

The ONLY way to save BC is through the community and right now the community is confused and demoralized. Do not let the small group of mindless IE hater trolls and fake accounts posting in the "official" thread fool you. The community is no longer the same as it was 2 months ago.

I was and remain quite critical of some of your initiatives. But never of the card that, being a very profitable business for you, was both innovative and obviously a big push for the Blackcoin.

Now we happen to agree in a lot of points, including that priceless photo and it's evident cost. And, of course, the evidence that this is a boat sinking through several holes. We also agree on Coinkite, which was an absurd thing -it is an absurd thing- to be linked too, because, among other things, it cheapens Blackcoin -now it doesn't need to cheapen it any more-, because it represents absolutely no advancement, nor practical purpose (and has a horrible logo that no one would want associated with the gloriously beautiful one of BC). On the PR we only agree on the surface, because it is an exercise in absurdity for the points you comment and some others, but you don't want to scratch the surface. And I have. And right there, jumping at you in the photo, we have, next to the stoned guy, a pretty active member of this community, "Dognip" and "Morituri 13" both rolled into one who not only happens to work for the PR Company but slipped, publicly, in the original forum, the admission that he was part of The Black Hand (although he called it, discreetly, "a group of investors with no formal contracts, just a few papers signed"). That Black Hand not only made a dash land grab when you, IE, announced your plan, but came in with thousands of dollars for all kinds of projects, the Foundation and their PR but, before, the Titan, given not to BC but to a company completely independent of BC and fully owned by Eugene and StGNU, company to which they have donated heavily prior to the Titan too. Now, mind you, the multipool is owned and operated, again, by the two Joe Sixpacks, NOT the Foundation and most certainly, not BC. Any future profits from the Multipool will go, directly to those two Sixpacks who happen to run The Black Hand too... and everything else in Blackcoin.

That's the surface, quite evident, that you still don't want to scratch. But I have. And what's underneath, is not a pretty -or salvageable at this point- picture.

Now, as the price approaches or breaks 20, a lot of people is going to start feeling inclined to think a bit more and ra-ra quite a bit less.

Of course they will use the priceless photo as their turning point, but such things only contribute to pour more water on an already sinking boat.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:16:00 AM

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

I changed the title to reflect the truth...

The Dev comment is subjective. But if you're no longer doing projects, then the community is no longer split.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:20:33 AM

On the PR we only agree on the surface, because it is an exercise in absurdity for the points you comment and some others, but you don't want to scratch the surface. And I have. And right there, jumping at you in the photo, we have, next to the stoned guy, a pretty active member of this community, "Dognip" and "Morituri 13" both rolled into one who not only happens to work for the PR Company but slipped, publicly, in the original forum, the admission that he was part of The Black Hand (although he called it, discreetly, "a group of investors with no formal contracts, just a few papers signed").

Wait a minute. Does Morituri actually work for the PR firm? Are you sure? Can someone please confirm this? If this is true this is a major conflict of interest on so many levels. Not only is it a conflict of interest, they also lied because they said they "searched" and "interviewed" other companies, but settle on MBA. Now how convenient is it that the agency that was selected to represent BC happens to be the employer of one of the members of the "investment group"...

LMAO I can't make this sh!t up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: