Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:12:46 PM

And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed
it FELL?
1 person dumped 1 million (or more) coins, the part that could not be sold instantly (about 60 BTC) was eaten up within minutes.... how is that falling?
you are really living in your own world, i fear.

RJ2013

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:16:37 PM

im making money with this drama, the price is so unpredictable which is good...a lot of movement in the market Grin keep pushing and dropping let see who's the better camp.

IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:16:39 PM

And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed
it FELL?
1 person dumped 1 million (or more) coins, the part that could not be sold instantly (about 60 BTC) was eaten up within minutes.... how is that falling?

No...I am not. It dropped below 19,000 and yes it was artificially propped back up. If you think we are going to hold at this level you are living in fantasy land. BC is most likely going to 15,000 before it stabilizes,
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley
Not yet tested it but later I will.   

What? no fair, my uk one hasn't arrived yet  Cheesy

Also that dump on mintpal damn  Lips sealed

When did you place your order?
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:19:23 PM

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

Everything that I have read from the people who are receiving the cards is that they are awesome.  Say what you will about Iconic, he did deliver something great for blackcoin.

Personally, I dont like the way he is bashing the people in charge of the coin.  He obviously thinks there is a better way to run things.  I would have preferred that instead of bashing their efforts, he would have focused on what he was doing personally.  If he had continued success, the community would have rallied around him and followed him instead, without having the coin getting beaten down by the public nature of the fight.

That didnt happen, so I can only dream of what would have been.

I know you think I am a total asshole, and to some degree you might be right. However, trust me they deserve my criticism. They lied to the community and when I revealed their scam, for payback they posted 90% of my personal information on a site for others to view. Thankfully someone who was sickened by this notified me who posted it and where, and it was someone "close" to them. The crypto world is small and everyone "knows" everyone else. So nothing stays a secret long. So I have every right to bash and criticize them...

Sure, you are probably an asshole - many successful business people are.  I dont care about that really.  What I do care about is the coin getting damaged by the infighting.  Perhaps it was necessary, perhaps no.  All water under the bridge now, because what is done is done.

That being said, I dont get the scorched earth nature of your apparent exit.  I would think it is a waste of your time to stay so emotionally invested in something you dont believe in anymore.  Believe in yourself and go forward and do better if you can.  The best revenge is doing something better - creating something is better than destroying something.
acseric

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:20:47 PM

it FELL?

No...I am not. It dropped below 19,000 and yes it was artificially propped back up. If you think we are going to hold at this level you are living in fantasy land. BC is most likely going to 15,000 before it stabilizes,

Cool.  I can get me some more cheap Blackcoin then.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:31:41 PM

Sure, you are probably an asshole - many successful business people are.  I dont care about that really.  What I do care about is the coin getting damaged by the infighting.  Perhaps it was necessary, perhaps no.  All water under the bridge now, because what is done is done.

That being said, I dont get the scorched earth nature of your apparent exit.  I would think it is a waste of your time to stay so emotionally invested in something you dont believe in anymore.  Believe in yourself and go forward and do better if you can.  The best revenge is doing something better - creating something is better than destroying something.

You might see it that way, and I can understand why you do. But what am I really doing that is destroying the coin? I didn't dump all my coins like someone just did. I have been slowly cashing out and I was honest about it. I am still shipping cards and supporting the software with updates, and I am asking everyone to post pics. But I am not going to lie and tell everyone everything is fine when isn't. What I want to see from you and the community is honesty. Like you said lets forget about the past, lets address this moment here. The price IS collapsing, that is a fact and we all know it. To my understanding Seopkip is on his way home, fine. Where is the foundation? Where is the "team" to calm everyone down? When it came time to bash me they were out in force on this forum, but where are they now? Wake up and realize these people do not care about you or anyone else, they only care about themselves. In the past when BC price was dropping I was the first to come into the forum and give support. Look at my post history, I would announce I am buying more BC or announce a new project to reassure people this is temporary. They NEVER came in and offered any kind of support or reassurance to the community. Sorry but half the community made a bad choice and everyone is paying for it.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:35:10 PM

What do you mean "half" ? Roll Eyes
paardenkip

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:37:46 PM

Don't like the blackcards. But you sure did a great job promoting BC.
If you going to get involved in another coin let me know.
kindofasaint

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:42:54 PM

half

This doesn't make any sense to me. Why would you actively bash a coin if you and your followers have a stake in it, efectively hurting your investment? if I can't have it nobody else will?

If you're commited to save this coin and remove its cancer you're doing it wrong, there seems to be ulterior motives.
acseric

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:48:57 PM

You might see it that way, and I can understand why you do. But what am I really doing that is destroying the coin? I didn't dump all my coins like someone just did. I have been slowly cashing out and I was honest about it. I am still shipping cards and supporting the software with updates, and I am asking everyone to post pics. But I am not going to lie and tell everyone everything is fine when isn't. What I want to see from you and the community is honesty. Like you said lets forget about the past, lets address this moment here. The price IS collapsing, that is a fact and we all know it. To my understanding Seopkip is on his way home, fine. Where is the foundation? Where is the "team" to calm everyone down? When it came time to bash me they were out in force on this forum, but where are they now? Wake up and realize these people do not care about you or anyone else, they only care about themselves. In the past when BC price was dropping I was the first to come into the forum and give support. Look at my post history, I would announce I am buying more BC or announce a new project to reassure people this is temporary. They NEVER came in and offered any kind of support or reassurance to the community. Sorry but half the community made a bad choice and everyone is paying for it.

Seems fair.  I can respect your opinion, even if I dont 100% agree.  

Where my opinion differs is that I dont think the foundation should be all reassuring and waste time holding the communities hands or whatever.  They are doing what they think should be done, and I respect them for strength of their convictions.  Will it work out - who knows.  But at least they are passionate.  RAT4 is awesome - I am a technology guy and he is the main reason I support the coin.

Mistakes will not kill the coin.  Those can be corrected.  The only thing that can kill the coin is apathy - and if there is one thing that blackcoin doesnt have, it's apathy.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:51:09 PM

Now I would like to see the faces of those 'slow and steady' guys. What a bunch of idiots thinking that they understand cryptos.
If there was consensus about some public actions IMO today BC would be on DRK place.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:56:24 PM

Now I would like to see the faces of those 'slow and steady' guys. What a bunch of idiots thinking that they understand cryptos.
If there was consensus about some public actions IMO today BC would be on DRK place.

Funny that they don't even come to the internet anymore  Roll Eyes
ski92

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:57:36 PM

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

Think it was the 11th of April  Smiley

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:03:37 PM

I'm still here lol.I thought slow steady price gain was good,but not slow dev.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:06:48 PM

I'm still here lol.I thought slow steady price gain was good,but not slow dev.

happens when theres no real innovation behind the coin. People (and devs) loose steam over time.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

Anyway I'm glad that I sold 3/4 of my BC's @ 44000 - 27000 at the time where it was obvious that positive momentum is lost.  
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

Think it was the 11th of April  Smiley

Ok..then you will be getting it very soon. Unless you live in the USA, these cards have to pass through customs. Some countries are more stricter than others.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

Yea...where is the group that was bashing me and posting every 5 minutes?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:12:32 PM

Yea...where is the group that was bashing me and posting every 5 minutes?
had a meeting. don't overestimate what this thread means to people Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: