Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:55:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jungleman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

just send the bc back to the adresses it came from. no need to verify nothing nada. u make it sound like a hard job but its the most easy shit in existence.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

little recovery now.
the message of IE leaving spreads.

1. I am open to working with the community to finding something to do with the donations. I DO NOT WANT THE MONEY. THE MONEY IS SAFE.
2. I said I would stay until July and do everything I can to help BC. All I asked was for management to be changed. The community can decide on that, but Seopkip can't stay. Maarx is a great guy but he his too young and inexperienced. But he should remain on the team on the tech side.

But it seems to me everyone wants to double down on Soepkip although people are losing confidence. I will be in the other read to discuss meaningful options without FUD.

Sorry, maybe stupid question but why should soepkip go? PLease don't tell me because of his pants cause then I'm going to shite myself...

This was posted in the other forum.

Soepkip should go because he is not the right man for the job. But at this point I do not care what happens. Whatever the community decides to do with the donations I will comply, and I will focus on the cards. I am done with the juvenile back and forth.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:50:29 PM

just send the bc back to the adresses it came from. no need to verify nothing nada. u make it sound like a hard job but its the most easy shit in existence.

Simple right? Not all the donations come directly from personal Wallets, many came directly from exchanges.
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:50:40 PM

OK, while I agree that charity is important and even became a well established PR model for crypto currencies (see doge), my vote would be to keep the money in the Blackcoin community. Since I understand that this shouldn't be a project that is related to the foundation (sry, I don't even want to be part of this discussion), my suggestion is the following:

Convert the money to BC and put all of them on a BlackCoin card. Then lets make a big contest, maybe best new Blackcoin related product / project / video / whatever by someone coming from the community. For many people this price will be a huge incentive Smiley

EDIT: since its getting cluttered here, do you mind moving this to reddit?

Sorry I do not post on Reddit anymore. When everyone calms down we will find a solution most people are happy with. The money is SAFE and not going anywhere.

OK, I added your suggestions as quote in my post above and cross-posted it on reddit to direct other community members to this thread. Hopefully we'll have some nice response.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25n3sy/community_question_what_should_we_do_with_the/

EDIT: Oh and I also posted your suggestion there (with reference to your msg here), so let me know if you want me to replace it by some other text and I will update it immediately.

Noerc's suggestion on reddit is a good one. Have community members come up with a great proposal for a project to use the money to best help blackcoin. Whichever proposal has the most support gets to use the funds. Seems a better solution for blackcoin than refunds and the donations are going where they are meant to--to help blackcoin.
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:50:58 PM

Simple right? Not all the donations come directly from personal Wallets, many came directly from exchanges.

Proof?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:52:51 PM

OK, while I agree that charity is important and even became a well established PR model for crypto currencies (see doge), my vote would be to keep the money in the Blackcoin community. Since I understand that this shouldn't be a project that is related to the foundation (sry, I don't even want to be part of this discussion), my suggestion is the following:

Convert the money to BC and put all of them on a BlackCoin card. Then lets make a big contest, maybe best new Blackcoin related product / project / video / whatever by someone coming from the community. For many people this price will be a huge incentive Smiley

EDIT: since its getting cluttered here, do you mind moving this to reddit?

Sorry I do not post on Reddit anymore. When everyone calms down we will find a solution most people are happy with. The money is SAFE and not going anywhere.

OK, I added your suggestions as quote in my post above and cross-posted it on reddit to direct other community members to this thread. Hopefully we'll have some nice response.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25n3sy/community_question_what_should_we_do_with_the/

EDIT: Oh and I also posted your suggestion there (with reference to your msg here), so let me know if you want me to replace it by some other text and I will update it immediately.

Noerc's suggestion on reddit is a good one. Have community members come up with a great proposal for a project to use the money to best help blackcoin. Whichever proposal has the most support gets to use the funds. Seems a better solution for blackcoin than refunds and the donations are going where they are meant to--to help blackcoin.

And I have agreed to this a few posts back, but yet the same assholes that did not donate are posting FUD just to cause unnecessary drama.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

Proof?

Go rip off another logo and stop posting here. You DID NOT DONATEand you are just here to troll. Stop with the fake outrage and go away.
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:01:34 PM

IconicExpert

keep my donation for your future coin Smiley

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:02:58 PM

Proof?

Go rip off another logo and stop posting here. You DID NOT DONATEand you are just here to troll. Stop with the fake outrage and go away.

Why did you delete my post? What logo did I copy and where are the records of the transactions that every real business man would surely keep for tax purposes?
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:06:48 PM

* IE furiously googles in hopes he will stumble upon a logo prior to and similar in any way to the blackcoin logo. *
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:07:11 PM

Proof?

Why did you delete my post? What logo did I copy and where are the records of the transactions that every real business man would surely keep for tax purposes?

Iconic's accountant must love him.    
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:08:01 PM

And people wonder why I am leaving. The price of BC is roughly 8 cents, each envelope I use to send the BC cards cost more than the price of BC. People want to spend time posting FUD while the price is collapsing. The sad attempt at the pump a few minutes ago shows that BC needs help. BC is about to be out of the top 10 in market cap in the next few hours, and once again it is spread fud time. Some people just do not learn from past mistakes.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:09:09 PM

* IE furiously googles in hopes he will stumble upon a logo prior to and similar in any way to the blackcoin logo. *

Did you donate? You are here voicing your concern, but did you donate? Did you support the project?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

Did you donate? You are here voicing your concern, but did you donate? Did you support the project?

No way, I haven't trusted you ever since your first posts were asking for donations telling people to trust you and using obvious sock puppets to agree with you. It looks like my gut was right.

Thank you for proving my point. You didn't donate a single BC but you are here trolling. And NO your gut wasn't right because I already agreed to donate the money to whatever project the community decides on. No go back to IRC bitter troll. All of your posts and Assdrakes will be deleted.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:17:15 PM

And people wonder why I am leaving. The price of BC is roughly 8 cents, each envelope I use to send the BC cards cost more than the price of BC. People want to spend time posting FUD while the price is collapsing. The sad attempt at the pump a few minutes ago shows that BC needs help. BC is about to be out of the top 10 in market cap in the next few hours, and once again it is spread fud time. Some people just do not learn from past mistakes.

Welcome to the world of Vertcoin.  From 0.00005 to .010 then back to 1/6th peak price.  BC has about the exact same chart, so should do similar.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:21:28 PM

iconic you still deleting my replies Wink
why arent you following through with the promise to hurt me

please i wanna be hurt Wink

Ash..this community is very small, and you would be surprised what info people would give up for a few BTC. I know you THINK you are untouchable but trust me you are not. You will not know the date or the time, but when it does come you will know why and who did it to you.

Are you scared of me you pussy?
AshDrake (real one) saw you post then it was gone? WTF?!?

poop
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

IconicExpert

keep my donation for your future coin Smiley

LOL - I like this  Cheesy but I'm happy for you to send my donation to a charity of your (or the community's) choosing.

There's a lot of strong characters around here and I appreciate they clash sometimes, but I think BC does not yet realise how much it will miss you.

Happy sailing IconicExpert, I wish you fair weather and calm seas in whatever you do next.

matek

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:38:52 PM

I have sent 5k and I would like to get it back. what should I do?
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:43:18 PM

No way, I haven't trusted you ever since your first posts were asking for donations telling people to trust you and using obvious sock puppets to agree with you. It looks like my gut was right.

Thank you for proving my point. You didn't donate a single BC but you are here trolling. And NO your gut wasn't right because I already agreed to donate the money to whatever project the community decides on. No go back to IRC bitter troll. All of your posts and Assdrakes will be deleted.

Does somebody need to get scammed by you in order to have a real opinion? Does a person have to actually be in a train wreck to have an opinion on it?

I'm pretty sure the community wants to donate the money to the "Refund the Funds Stolen by IE" project.

Also, you accused me of stealing the blackcoin logo? Any proof? Of course not? You're all talk and no substance.

If you are an actual "businessman" with a few million BC then it surely wouldn't be too hard to make good on refunds. It's only a small fraction of your vast wealth, right? Surely you kept records for tax purposes?

I propose the "Bring back IE Project" and if that fails I propose the "We should have not let IE go project" alongside the "BC museum project".

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:48:38 PM

iconic you still deleting my replies Wink
why arent you following through with the promise to hurt me

please i wanna be hurt Wink

Ash..this community is very small, and you would be surprised what info people would give up for a few BTC. I know you THINK you are untouchable but trust me you are not. You will not know the date or the time, but when it does come you will know why and who did it to you.

Just curious... are you really physically threatening him? Why? Have things really gotten to this point?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: