Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:14:07 PM

This topic is full of traitor

Moderator should close as soon

Shame on you

Go to your Liberty coin it's over we are not Black brothers anymore

Buy some LibertyCoins it will make you feel better.  Grin

I bought 2 days ago...
But it is not the discussion

Traitor! You lie!
Want to see the 50 sexy wall street girls!!!

I will love to still do the WS event. But the community is not interested in asking Seopkip to step down. I am not interested in "leading", I just need someone I can work with. I thought Maarx was too young, but after seeing him at the convention he might be the right man for the job. I can work with Maarx and I will be willing to put all my effort into reviving BlackCoin.

The community is not interested to step down Soepkip
You have to stop this war between bro
We can't love everyone in a big community as BC but we can work on a common goal, the Black coin success
If you keep the event I'm sure people will respect you more
But if you leave the boat now for another coin you know what people will remember you

Yes they do not want him to step down and the price is falling. I find it noble that the community is willing to risk their investment going up in flames for a total stranger. BlackCoin is now worth 8 cents. Next week this time it will be worth 4 cents. I am sorry but doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:14:58 PM

BlackHaze you do realize every time you post you are driving my topic to the top? Thank you!
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:46:07 PM

Let me just say this...right now XLB is on one of the smallest exchanges and it is volume is 155 BTC. Once we get it on one of the major exchanges it will explode. You think DarkCoin is doing well? Imagine LibertyCoin with it's small distribution... Anyone not buying at least 10,000XLB right now is insane... By tomorrow it will be trading around 8000 - 9000 sat

https://bittrex.com/
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:46:55 PM

LIBERTYCOIN AT 3 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pabEtIERlic#t=93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggA6dHDK5o

PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

hell you are one pathetic bunch of assclownes, and IE right in front.
not even the decency to rename this topic to LibertyCoin Promo LOL

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:59:27 PM

You are right I should... but I am splitting my love between two coins. I still love BC but Liberty is making me a nice ROI... can't I love two coins?

troiste

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:31:50 PM

yu119995

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

You are right I should... but I am splitting my love between two coins. I still love BC but Liberty is making me a nice ROI... can't I love two coins?

Just curious but why are you so mad?  I'm new to this whole exchange.  You seem really upset though.  Wouldn't it just be better to take your ball and go play in another playground?  There's no reason to continue to bash this coin.  You're done with it, correct?  Just walk away from it.  There's no need to overly stress yourself with this.  It's all good.  Ok?  Alright.  Bye.
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:06:24 PM

@Blackhaze, if you mean the official topic filled with kids who can't bring anything constructive to this coin aside from expressing their hatred for one guy is representative for the BC community, then why don't you spend some more time over there?
I mean if you want to jump on the ''I shall defend soepkip with my life!!!!one11!!'' bandwagon then by all means do so.
But at the very least use some common sense will ya? If you want this topic to die then stop bumping it up? Did that ever occur to you?
Stupidity of humans will never stop to surprise me I guess.
BlackHaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:13:22 PM

@Blackhaze, if you mean the official topic filled with kids who can't bring anything constructive to this coin aside from expressing their hatred for one guy is representative for the BC community, then why don't you spend some more time over there?
I mean if you want to jump on the ''I shall defend soepkip with my life!!!!one11!!'' bandwagon then by all means do so.
But at the very least use some common sense will ya? If you want this topic to die then stop bumping it up? Did that ever occur to you?
Stupidity of humans will never stop to surprise me I guess.

I am not a defender of Soepkip, as i've said before, community managers are replacable.

My problem here lies in the fact that he( Iconic ) uses the Blackcoin name for his purpose of promoting Libertycoin and the fact that he abuses his moderator rights to undermine free speech and set the topic to his liking.

Why do you think the topic gets bumped everytime?  Because he will delete everything that doesn't fit in his view, did you even think before you ranted out?
The topic will not die because Iconic will use it for Libertycoin propaganda together with his autistic friends.

IconicExpert doesn't even has the respect and/or the moral integrity to change the topic title, and you call me stupid?

- PS. I bet 99% this post gets deleted.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

Of course like everyone
Who's stupid to focus in only one coin
There are opportuny to make roi every day
But stop the fud and criticize your ex girl friend like troiste do
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

Let me just say this...right now XLB is on one of the smallest exchanges and it is volume is 155 BTC. Once we get it on one of the major exchanges it will explode. You think DarkCoin is doing well? Imagine LibertyCoin with it's small distribution... Anyone not buying at least 10,000XLB right now is insane... By tomorrow it will be trading around 8000 - 9000 sat

https://bittrex.com/

Iconic I though you are one serious professional but what you do now is just ridiculous! I never said anything on these BC forums, I was always just having fun reading all that bullcrap written here. But you promote another P&D <insertname>Coin? Of course it will grow as all the pump and dump coins do. This whole crypto business is one big scam right? Everybody shouting everywhere to buy buy buy some another shitcoin. I'm already sick of all those twitter scumbags shouting to buy some new coin, every five minutes, and you start doing the same?!. I invested in BlackCoin originally because I thought that with BlackCoin cards and Coinkite it might really get mass adopted and the value will rise naturally in long term. You stopped believing that Coinkite might help BC to get mass adopted? What is that LibertyCoin offering to people other than violent P&D rides? There are tons of such shitcoins already everywhere. Do you think that you are such a crypto-celebrity already to be able to redirect significant capital from other coins to XLB?. Who are you btw? Why don't you show your face and do some public discussion? I think more people would trust you then. If you are hiding behind IconicExpert nick, who besides Troiste can trust you? Maybe you are an honest person but in this world of scammers and hackers, you can't expect community to trust you just because you are a "nice novel writer" and sometimes you might have good ideas (which at the end may serve only the purpose to make profit for you or little group of invidiuals). Lot of people jumping also on NAUT submarine and why if it's just another shitcoin? Because people apparently trust Brian Kelly and they know if this coin fails heavily, they can find him and go kick his ass. The same with MaxCoin. I am really sorry about BC guys (soepkip, etc..) in one aspect, everybody knows their faces and if BC fails one day heavily, somebody can get really pissed off and find those guys. That's why I really appreciate those guys that they had a courage to speak publicly and let people know who they are (unlike you). The fact they are publicly known must motivate them even more to work on BC heavily to deliver their promises. It would motivate me if I knew some savage 100kg tattoed bagholder is going to hunt me one day for flushing his money into toilet.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:13:35 PM

Liberty coin isnt just some random clonecoin.

It is an actual scam.  Do a little research and make your own decision.
troiste

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:27:15 PM

LibertyCoin almost at 2 cents!!!!!!

Like I said yesterday:

Meanwhile... LibertyCoin at 1 cent...

Forget about BlackCoin, move all your assets to LibertyCoin its going to be the next big thing.

Like I said before:

Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600322.0

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

It was at $0.006 when I warned you, now its at $0.012, almost 100% ROI in one day...

This coin is going to 5 cents quick, and not so much later to 10 cents.

You can still join the boat and get your profit.

Its your decision if you either want to remain in this shit coin and lose all your money, or move to something else that will bring you huge profits.

You can still join the boat if you didn't yet, you are still in time.

ALMOST AT 3 CENTS!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! IF YOU DIDNT GET INSIDE THE BOAT GET IN FAST!!!

IF YOU HAD LISTENED TO ME SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU WOULD HAVE NOW 500% ROI IN 2 DAYS!!!

ALMOST AT 4 CENTS!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO ME!!!! STEP IN IF YOU DIDNT YET!!!!
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:29:28 PM

Liberty coin isnt just some random clonecoin.

It is an actual scam.  Do a little research and make your own decision.

At least Iconic is cementing his real reputation.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:35:19 PM

Shouldn't you guys be worrying much more about the dismal number of the multipool -never mind the sinking price- of BC instead of the always dubious antics of IE?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:43:22 PM

Shouldn't you guys be worrying much more about the dismal number of the multipool -never mind the sinking price- of BC instead of the always dubious antics of IE?
we can now admit the truth.
the price has been falling because we had to dump a lot of BC in order to hire a hitman for IE, troiste and you, because this "trio infernale" is soooo important. Especially you, who you are into crypto for two months and already debunked 50% of all coins due to your superhuman Sherlock-skills.
however, we need to request a refund for at least 33% if he isn't quick enough since troiste will certainly die from a heart attack while bellowing his "PUMP PUMP" warcry after the soon-to-come final dump of LibertyCoin.

acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

I thought you were a seeker of truth.

What is your opinion on LibertyCoin?

Or is the actual evidence that the coin is a total scam too hard to understand?
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

typical IE, oops I mean barabbas... When there are issues at hand you come up with some miniscule notion of yours to TRY to distract from current conversations.
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 06:06:07 PM

Imo anything that doesn't contain full github commit history from original fork.. Liberty coin being one of them... should be treated with suspicion...

I'm still in the process of trying to get the same for Asiacoin by rebasing / reforking from blackcoin.. it's hard work but needs to be done.  Preserving git history is important for OSS development.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: