Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:28:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CDA] CanadaCoin- POW/POS countrycoin with CanadaDay AirDrop  (Read 26566 times)
chrison999

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

Said and done!
You can now start mining here now! Smiley

http://pool.terahashers.com

Its a new dedicated pool with VARDIFF to make the most of your mining hardware and connection.

stratum+tcp://pool.terahashers.com:5006 -u <yourwalletaddress> -p <anypassword>

If you have any difficulty/problem please let me know Wink

Cool!  I threw 2 mh/s at it and it seems to be ramping up nicely.  I'll let you know if I discover any problems with it.

Regards,

Chris
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

Solo mining for about an hour and a bit and up to 500 CDA, looks good so far, hoping to see this coin do well
chrison999

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:34:05 AM

Solo mining for about an hour and a bit and up to 500 CDA, looks good so far, hoping to see this coin do well

Pretty good, I think, for solo mining.  I've been on terrahashers for about 45 minutes with 2 mh/s and have gotten about 450 CDA.

Yeah, I really wanna see CanadaCoin succeed too.  Mostly because I'm a proud Canadian.   Wink

Chris
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:37:07 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

cda.charityminingpools.com - Canadian Owned and Operated!

Come mine while making a difference.

All donations raised during the month of will go to https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/charityminingpools

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
1% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 1% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
canadacoin147 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:49:16 AM

All donations raised during the month of will go to https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/charityminingpools

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

really love this idea..and being Canadian rocks the house...

CanadaCoin will match all coins mined on this pool till the end of the month, with proceeds held for or donated to The Water Project- which seems like an excellent cause to support.

Thanks for setting this up!

windows88

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:59:14 AM

Scrypt? no longer mine it since too many ASICs there, use something better for Canada. Come on, I am Canadian, but this coin is too much inferior and not worth to own it.
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:06:45 AM

another country coin, I have already seen its inevitable failure

canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:08:18 AM

Scrypt? no longer mine it since too many ASICs there, use something better for Canada. Come on, I am Canadian, but this coin is too much inferior and not worth to own it.

I'm not aware of ASICs for scrypt in operation. Am I wrong?

We saw that ASIC's were on the way for Q3-Q4 this year, and that is why we made the coin POS only after 90 days.

Yes, there are some POW/POS coins with N-scrypt and more elaborate varieties, but we wanted to go with something that was proven for the POW stage.

canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:11:45 AM

another country coin, I have already seen its inevitable failure

the past is not indicative of the future...

what's up with these SmurfsCoin haters? I thought the SmurfsCoiners would be kind and helpful like their little blue friends.  Grin

windows88

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:18:26 AM

We saw that ASIC's were on the way for Q3-Q4 this year, and that is why we made the coin POS only after 90 days.

Yes, there are some POW/POS coins with N-scrypt and more elaborate varieties, but we wanted to go with something that was proven for the POW stage.

Lol, no ASICs for scrypt in operation?  there are plenty now, heard Gridseed? They sell only ready-to-ship ones, no pre-order! Do a search on ebay?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xscrypt+asic&_nkw=scrypt+asic&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Use X11 or N-scrypt to avoid ASICs...
canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:24:24 AM

Lol, no ASICs for scrypt in operation?  there are plenty now, heard Gridseed? They sell only ready-to-ship ones, no pre-order! Do a search on ebay?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xscrypt+asic&_nkw=scrypt+asic&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Well, I stand corrected.When we started dev. there were none in operation. We looked at X11 later in the game...but there seemed to be some security issues being worked out and it was just too risky. In any case, after 90 days..no more mining period- just staking.

Leesminer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:52:16 AM

Well, I stand corrected.When we started dev. there were none in operation. We looked at X11 later in the game...but there seemed to be some security issues being worked out and it was just too risky. In any case, after 90 days..no more mining period- just staking.

I have running about 10 gridseeds which are considered Scrypt ASICs right now I just have my 2 X 290X's on Canada coin but yet there is Scrypy Asics and at that ones much more powerful then mine running.
Leesminer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:45:20 AM

So now that we seem to have the coin up and running, I would suggest it would be a good time to start contacting exchanges like Bittrex and poloniex.  They are two exchanges that could add CDA but I know that selling them on another country coin may be difficult. 
Dev some ideas to get some buzz going

- contact some Crypto blogers (ge some articles out there on CDA)
- get as active as possible on twitter and social media
- get listed on Bittrex or Poloniex

Being a fellow Canadian, I was insulted by the first two attempts at a Canada like coin but I like this one and I would like to see it do well

Go Canada Go Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:36:55 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 01:47:47 PM by canadacoin147

So now that we seem to have the coin up and running, I would suggest it would be a good time to start contacting exchanges like Bittrex and poloniex.  They are two exchanges that could add CDA but I know that selling them on another country coin may be difficult.  
Dev some ideas to get some buzz going

- contact some Crypto blogers (ge some articles out there on CDA)
- get as active as possible on twitter and social media
- get listed on Bittrex or Poloniex

Being a fellow Canadian, I was insulted by the first two attempts at a Canada like coin but I like this one and I would like to see it do well

Go Canada Go Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

thanks for the advice. I have sent inquiries to poloniex, and my prefered exchange vault of satoshi. I'll follow up with these, and make enquiries with others.

I'll put more focus on blogs, and social media going forward. but ideally I need someone who really "lives" in that space to take it on in a dedicated way. Any Canadian crypto-bloggers with some experience in marketing and pr, interested in filling this role for bounty?

Also if anyone here has experience with open source coin faucets like myfaucet plus Facebook App development I'd like to speak with you.

canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:45:43 PM

Note: the MacOSX wallet provided by instacash is experiencing a bug on some versions of Mac OSX (10.8.5 at least) where the File, Settings and Help menu are not showing up properly. It is being working on it.

Gi Cruzkl2

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

Feeling very creative , and practical process is linked , very good.
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:32:44 PM

Said and done!
You can now start mining here now! Smiley

Its a new dedicated pool with VARDIFF to make the most of your mining hardware and connection.

If you have any difficulty/problem please let me know Wink

Cool!  I threw 2 mh/s at it and it seems to be ramping up nicely.  I'll let you know if I discover any problems with it.

Regards,

Chris

Cool.
Right now the pool is stable at around 15~20 MH/s.

Common people, lets break the 100 MH/s mark!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
glop

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:39:29 PM

hi,

You may want to try that one:

https://canadacoin.pool.cryptexchange.org

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:13:52 PM

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

really love this idea..and being Canadian rocks the house...

CanadaCoin will match all coins mined on this pool till the end of the month, with proceeds held for or donated to The Water Project- which seems like an excellent cause to support.

Thanks for setting this up!

Love that you're going to match the donations this month!  Already over 180 CDA raised. Let's keep that number rising!

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

Block Explorer is now up and running.   Smiley

http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CanadaCoin

Thanks,
CryptoBlox.com

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: