Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW WALLET AND SOURCE,UPDATE!!!] VioletCoin * VLT [*] RARE 10M [*] BITTREX [*]  (Read 17932 times)
VioletCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:04:49 PM

Alright I made a subreddit and finished up the CSS. Once the Logo is sorted I'll make the CSS look better, but I think its not bad for a quick 10min job. Check it out www.reddit.com/r/vltcoin/ - violetcoin was taken...

That's a very nice quick job innit!

What do you mean with "once the logo is sorted?" 

Smiley
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:16:35 PM

Alright I made a subreddit and finished up the CSS. Once the Logo is sorted I'll make the CSS look better, but I think its not bad for a quick 10min job. Check it out www.reddit.com/r/vltcoin/ - violetcoin was taken...

Smiley
Thanks man, actually if you are fine with the logo then lets keep it, I was planning on making a few adjustments but I'm busy now.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:25:03 PM

Smiley
Thanks man, actually if you are fine with the logo then lets keep it, I was planning on making a few adjustments but I'm busy now.

It's allright about having some logo proposal from users! Let's submit some try! And if that we'll be good we can use.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:29:57 PM

Smiley

It's allright about having some logo proposal from users! Let's submit some try! And if that we'll be good we can use.
Hmm, maybe we could do a logo contest?

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:14:32 PM

1500 sat at bittrex cmon guys

some ppls will get angry , some happy Smiley
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:19:18 PM

Happy to dump mine this morning at 6K sat Cheesy
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:35:42 PM

Happy to dump mine this morning at 6K sat Cheesy

Happy to buy now till diff will switch again!

We're next to 1st page of BITTREX MARKETS! Great!
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:30:41 PM

www.vlt.chekazpools.com will close, please withdraw your coins.

This close is due to the issues at the beginning with high hashingpower and ddos which corrupted the database, until I had it rebuillt no more miners joined.

Sorry for that. Gonna improve my pools in the future.

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:38:48 PM

This close is due to the issues at the beginning with high hashingpower and ddos which corrupted the database, until I had it rebuillt no more miners joined.

Regards,
ChekaZ

stay there!

I'm gonna point some 200MH/s on ya Smiley

i'm gonna reg now! just wait, is anything going good with the pool however if i put 200MH/S?

As we're the DEVS we MUST support who supported us first!
ChekaZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:44:59 PM

Great to hear that, yes its working.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:08:59 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/vltcoin/ Still no posts but 5 people following..

wartywarlock

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:29:28 PM

There's one post now Smiley
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:39:24 PM

There's one post now Smiley
Did you delete your post? Its not showing up now... Edit: Nevermind its up now

blodyx

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:57:00 PM

Hey Smiley

Do we really need two subreds?

cheers
blodyx

ps
sorry for breaking your pool ChekaZ,
im not sure yours was the only one the broke when i was looking for one that could take Nicehash...
ds
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:01:28 PM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
im not sure yours was the only one the broke when i was looking for one that could take Nicehash...
ds
I wanted to make my subreddit on /r/violetcoin but as soon as the dev mention bounty someone else made the subreddit /r/violetcoin. He hasn't done much with it either so I suspect he made it just for the bounty. I went ahead and made /r/vltcoin so we can have an actual subreddit. I've asked the mod on /r/violetcoin to make me a mod so I can make the subreddit nicer but so far no response...

ChekaZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

The Problem was that my database got messed up early on with that 1gh/s spike on my pool. (I have to say that Iam new in that Poolbusiness, and didnt expect an 1gh/s spike on my pool.) Afterwards Ive got upstream block signing problems which I had to fix manually in the database which took me 1h~ afterwards every block was displayed & accounted corretly but the miners were gone Cheesy

Regards,
ChekaZ

blodyx

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

The Problem was that my database got messed up early on with that 1gh/s spike on my pool. (I have to say that Iam new in that Poolbusiness, and didnt expect an 1gh/s spike on my pool.) Afterwards Ive got upstream block signing problems which I had to fix manually in the database which took me 1h~ afterwards every block was displayed & accounted corretly but the miners were gone Cheesy

Regards,
ChekaZ

yes i didnt dare to dwell on your pool without the feedback...
ChekaZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:27:31 PM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

Regards,
ChekaZ

Yeah my fault, next time I should provide more visability about my work and stuff whats going on.

blodyx

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

Regards,
ChekaZ

Yeah my fault, next time I should provide more visability about my work and stuff whats going on.

or a way to contact you Wink irc?
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

Regards,
ChekaZ

its only the vserver/root !not ddos!!....u can see ddos attacks in the log files...there was only high peaks on big hashrate from the db..i knew that a old pool owner..had this 2 a while ago...
the only thing u can do is upgrade ur root or configure a little ur my.conf . sql peaks are not cool for the server and the miners...website and all other works very slow

best way is sql and pool on different server or cluster

u are new ok u will see that pool op is not an easy job and is pure stress!!!miners had issues and u have to help them...cronjobs stucks u have to restart them.payout issues.coin daemon issues..stratum issues..and if u are not fast enough at launch u can nearly close ur pool.That the hard way of Pool op..but u cant be there 24/7..Alone pool owner costs u 5 years of ur life!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: