May 06, 2024, 06:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crucial

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:47:19 PM

I took a nap because I was so tired for working all night on XLB. When I woke up and read all this FUD I realized someone was trying to make people panic sell. Thankfully I had some BTC on the exchange to buy cheap XLB.

unfortunately i didnt have btc available to buy cheap so i feel really sad.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:47:32 PM

HOW TO TAKE LIBERTY COIN TO THE TOP (second warning, there won't be a third)

This had to happen. I warned three days ago is the dump didn't cease, I would take action... it stopped but only temporarily. As soon  as the price went above 15k sat, I guess they just cannot help it and they cash out.

Anyway, censorship has it's consequences. It had for BC and it has for any other coin, including, especially, Libertycoin. I have told you many times Iconic: FUD doesn't "distract" nor "damage". FUD exposes itself very, very soon and has no effect long term. Censoring, on the other hand, means one thing and one thing only: There's interest in silencing opposing opinions. Nothing else. All the rest is bullshit. Everyone knows how to click on ignore or just not read or not pay attention to whatever they want. Silencing by censorship is, as we are already seeing, counter productive. And, again, it is your ego doing it and the somewhat more dubious intentions of the OP.

As I told you, I have been collecting evidence. I have collected some and will collect more. Massive dumpings (over 400k from some wallets) have happened and continue happening. This gives credence to the charge that the initial mining was rigged as exposed in that new thread... I told you IE that you are riding the wave that will put your credibility completely in jeopardy. I believe you will do what's needed to be done.

For now, I will continue my investigation and keep the findings out of this but if the proper actions are not taken, including first and foremost no censorship here, of any kind, I'll speed up things. I don't hide under newbie accounts. I exposed the Black Hand on BC and for many what I post has the obvious credibility of what is researched and proven. It WILL damage Libertycoin. I don't want to do it but we need to come quite clean if we are to go forward.

Here's what needs to be done:

1.- No censorship of any kind whatsoever in the thread. None. No exceptions.
2.- the "fraud" from 21 hash or whatever, needs to be clarified, openly, through an audit of the blockchain. Who mined what and where should not be difficult to determine and it is imperative. I believe you, Iconic, did not even participate in that instamine or whatever is found out to b e, so you should be more interested than anyone in finding out where the coins are. It isn't that difficult.
3.- the dumping has to stop. Period. This is the second time I write this, there won't be a 3rd.

HONOR LIST

Yesterday I wrote a piece in which I stated how big an opportunity Libertycoin was. For it to come to fruition, we need to come out clean and be clean. There's one way to expose the crooks... if crooks indeed are on board. Like everything else in crypto, it's all up to us, the community. That's why I am proposing here that we all participate in what I will call the "Honor List": State your wallet number and your balance. There's no negatives to this. No obligations. No loss of anonymity... just the exposure of the bad guys, period. why wouldn't you do it? well, by simply doing it, you risk nothing at all, lose nothing at all, and expose the bad guys, the crooks, if there are any.

Me personally? As I have stated -and it is important that you know that I never, ever, lie. Never. No if, no buts. Never-, I trade the coin. I have only two accounts, one in Cryptsy and one in Mintpal. The balance in them, as I write this, are 20k and change on one and 7759 and change in the other. I downloaded a wallet but I haven't got it to work yet and therefore I don't have any coins in it. There you have it.

Post your wallet(s) holdings and join the "Honor list". It will do more for your investment that any other gimmick, tool, group, whatever.

If it is to succeed -and it can, wildly- Liberty coin needs to come clean and BE clean... and that, by the way, includes to juvenile prank by Troiste that has become, with due reason, the "Soepkip pants" of XLB. Get rid of that shit at once. It was a joke. It doesn't belong here. Not all ideas are good one. As a matter of fact, most ideas are NOT. That's the epitome of such assertion.

Start posting to the HONOR LIST and lets eliminate the bad players, whoever they are. We MUST do this.

Edit: I just bought 5k more.
cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

I'm thinking we're going to see a large rise in value after the price corrects to where it was... This definitely looks like manipulation, remember this coin is around 2 weeks old, this is where whales accumulate... you people make your own decision on wether to hold or not   Roll Eyes
I2S2SI

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

This had to happen. I warned three days ago is the dump didn't cease, I would take action... it stopped but only temporarily. As soon  as the price went above 15k sat, I guess they just cannot help it and they cash out.

Anyway, censorship has it's consequences. It had for BC and it has for any other coin, including, especially, Libertycoin. I have told you many times Iconic: FUD doesn't "distract" nor "damage". FUD exposes itself very, very soon and has no effect long term. Censoring, on the other hand, means one thing and one thing only: There's interest in silencing opposing opinions. Nothing else. All the rest is bullshit. Everyone knows how to click on ignore or just not read or not pay attention to whatever they want. Silencing by censorship is, as we are already seeing, counter productive. And, again, it is your ego doing it and the somewhat more dubious intentions of the OP.

As I told you, I have been collecting evidence. I have collected some and will collect more. Massive dumpings (over 400k from some wallets) have happened and continue happening. This gives credence to the charge that the initial mining was rigged as exposed in that new thread... I told you IE that you are riding the wave that will put your credibility completely in jeopardy. I believe you will do what's needed to be done.

For now, I will continue my investigation and keep the findings out of this but if the proper actions are not taken, including first and foremost no censorship here, of any kind, I'll speed up things. I don't hide under newbie accounts. I exposed the Black Hand on BC and for many what I post has the obvious credibility of what is researched and proven. It WILL damage Libertycoin. I don't want to do it but we need to come quite clean if we are to go forward.

2.- the "fraud" from 21 hash or whatever, needs to be clarified, openly, through an audit of the blockchain. Who mined what and where should not be difficult to determine and it is imperative. I believe you, Iconic, did not even participate in that instamine or whatever is found out to b e, so you should be more interested than anyone in finding out where the coins are. It isn't that difficult.
3.- the dumping has to stop. Period. This is the second time I write this, there won't be a 3rd.

HONOR LIST

Yesterday I wrote a piece in which I stated how big an opportunity Libertycoin was. For it to come to fruition, we need to come out clean and be clean. There's one way to expose the crooks... if crooks indeed are on board. Like everything else in crypto, it's all up to us, the community. That's why I am proposing here that we all participate in what I will call the "Honor List": State your wallet number and your balance. There's no negatives to this. No obligations. No loss of anonymity... just the exposure of the bad guys, period. why wouldn't you do it? well, by simply doing it, you risk nothing at all, lose nothing at all, and expose the bad guys, the crooks, if there are any.

Me personally? As I have stated -and it is important that you know that I never, ever, lie. Never. No if, no buts. Never-, I trade the coin. I have only two accounts, one in Cryptsy and one in Mintpal. The balance in them, as I write this, are 20k and change on one and 7759 and change in the other. I downloaded a wallet but I haven't got it to work yet and therefore I don't have any coins in it. There you have it.

Post your wallet(s) holdings and join the "Honor list". It will do more for your investment that any other gimmick, tool, group, whatever.

If it is to succeed -and it can, wildly- Liberty coin needs to come clean and BE clean... and that, by the way, includes to juvenile prank by Troiste that has become, with due reason, the "Soepkip pants" of XLB. Get rid of that shit at once. It was a joke. It doesn't belong here. Not all ideas are good one. As a matter of fact, most ideas are NOT. That's the epitome of such assertion.

Start posting to the HONOR LIST and lets eliminate the bad players, whoever they are. We MUST do this.

+100
I'm pretty sick of this dumping too, price is being manipulated!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:59:19 PM

I took a nap because I was so tired for working all night on XLB.

Thanks for all the hard work!  How many new exchange accounts with predetermined sell orders did you end up with?

Smiley
jungleman

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

It amazes me how everybody still believes there is actually coming a anon wallet Cheesy
kolkatacoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

Massive dumpings (over 400k from some wallets)

Can you give an example of one such wallet?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:01:59 PM

HONOR LIST

+100
I'm pretty sick of this dumping too, price is being manipulated!

Your wallet and balance is needed, not praise.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:03:10 PM

Massive dumpings (over 400k from some wallets)

Can you give an example of one such wallet?

Yes I can as I have stated. No I won't unless things continue being done in an unacceptable manner.
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

Your wallet and balance is needed, not praise.

With all due respect, screw you, fawker.  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:06:06 PM

HONOR LIST

How do you verify who has what wallet? And if all of it is on exchange then transferred to fresh wallet?

I get what you're saying, but then you buy 5K more. Seems kind of odd.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
NeuTroiste

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:10:35 PM

crap

"(second warning, there won't be a third)"

Is that a threat?

Another idiot...

The internet is so amazing  Roll Eyes

Now this one is crying because the BC idiots cannot post the FUD they want here haha....

Because the BC thread doesn't delete FUD as well, did you forget about what they did with the threads?  Roll Eyes

You are threatening us with dumps? Just dump my friend, go ahead, don't you see how many happy people we just have with cheap coins in their wallets?

"This is the second time I write this, there won't be a 3rd."

So scared.... my god.

You are nothing but just another worthless loser, get a life.

Pffffffffffffffffffff
kolkatacoin

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:17:25 PM

Yes I can as I have stated. No I won't unless things continue being done in an unacceptable manner.

If you cannot give an example of one actual wallet which dumped 400k, then you are actually in the zone of a speculative troll (with all due respect to your intuition and intelligence).
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

HONOR LIST

How do you verify who has what wallet? And if all of it is on exchange then transferred to fresh wallet?

I get what you're saying, but then you buy 5K more. Seems kind of odd.

What's odd? I had a 9300 order that got filled while I was posting...

How you verify? Very simply, if disputed, you prove it by transferring a pre-set amount. No one can do that but the legitimate owner...

Will you join the honor list?
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:20:21 PM

When people tell you to sell do the opposite!

Crypto is now big business and people will use any tactic to get an advantage. It is very easy to get people to panic sell if you know what you are doing.

1. Start spreading FUD to make people doubt the dev.
2. Start posting information about other coins in the thread to make people think there is a better option.
3. Post some major news about the coin being a scam and the dev is about to dump.
4. Dump enough coins to make others think the dev is dumping to cause a chain reaction.
5. Use multiple account and post they are selling.

Does this sound familiar?

People who sold their coins were scammed into this old crypto trick.

Never sell when someone tells you to sell!

This morning someone created a fake IconicExpert Twitter account and started Tweeting I am selling. HardwarePal then posted information about another coin that implemented anonymous technology. Around the same time his buddy started posting lies about me and said a huge dump was coming. Then someone created a thread with baseless FUD to scare investors. This was a coordinated plan to get XLB price to drop and many naive investors fell for it.

Now who was involved in this attack on XLB? The same people who support BlackCoin, and do not be mistaken they are playing for keeps.

I have not sold one XLB and I actually purchased more XLB when the price fell. Now I have enough BTC invested in XLB that I want to make sure my investment is safe. So I am going to make it my mission that XLB does not fail. I made a promise that I would not leave XLB until it reaches the top 10, but after today I say fuck that promise!!! I am making this community a new promise!!! I will not leave XLB until we are trading well above $10.00 and we are in the top 3 spot! Since people want to attack us and try to bring us down, I will use every resource at my disposal to make XLB succeed. I am not going to waste my energy arguing with children who think $4000 is a fortune. I will use my energy to bring real whales into this arena and show the rest of this crypto community what a successful coin really is. If the developer has difficulty getting anon technology implemented, I will personally get it done! From this point on you can blame me if XLB fails because I am ready and willing to quarterback for this entire community.

And to the people who orchestrated this sell off, I will not be seeking "revenge". I will  keep my focus on big things, because you are small. Small people try to destroy, but great people create and build. I want to personally thank you because you just angered and motivated this entire community to want to become #1. I promise you within 60 days you will watch Libertycoin in awe as this community consistently make history while your shitcoin fades into obscurity!!!

Standing ovation!!! that is the spirit a coin needs, somebody willing to go for it! Never settle for less then absolute victory!
Nevermind the FUD kids mate, we're here to support and assist you in our goal to the top!

And you know what, we all win if we work together to achieve this! Let us know what we can do and consider it done! Smiley
crucial

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

Crypto is now big business and people will use any tactic to get an advantage. It is very easy to get people to panic sell if you know what you are doing.

2. Start posting information about other coins in the thread to make people think there is a better option.
3. Post some major news about the coin being a scam and the dev is about to dump.
4. Dump enough coins to make others think the dev is dumping to cause a chain reaction.

This morning someone created a fake IconicExpert Twitter account and started Tweeting I am selling. HardwarePal then posted information about another coin that implemented anonymous technology. Around the same time his buddy started posting lies about me and said a huge dump was coming. Then someone created a thread with baseless FUD to scare investors. This was a coordinated plan to get XLB price to drop and many naive investors fell for it.

Now who was involved in this attack on XLB? The same people who support BlackCoin, and do not be mistaken they are playing for keeps.

I have not sold one XLB and I actually purchased more XLB when the price fell. Now I have enough BTC invested in XLB that I want to make sure my investment is safe. So I am going to make it my mission that XLB does not fail. I made a promise that I would not leave XLB until it reaches the top 10, but after today I say fuck that promise!!! I am making this community a new promise!!! I will not leave XLB until we are trading well above $10.00 and we are in the top 3 spot! Since people want to attack us and try to bring us down, I will use every resource at my disposal to make XLB succeed. I am not going to waste my energy arguing with children who think $4000 is a fortune. I will use my energy to bring real whales into this arena and show the rest of this crypto community what a successful coin really is. If the developer has difficulty getting anon technology implemented, I will personally get it done! From this point on you can blame me if XLB fails because I am ready and willing to quarterback for this entire community.

And to the people who orchestrated this sell off, I will not be seeking "revenge". I will  keep my focus on big things, because you are small. Small people try to destroy, but great people create and build. I want to personally thank you because you just angered and motivated this entire community to want to become #1. I promise you within 60 days you will watch Libertycoin in awe as this community consistently make history while your shitcoin fades into obscurity!!!

+27052014

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

dark has a fork. maybe this will make liberty go up?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:22:19 PM

Multipool payout for x11 miners within the next 30 minutes!

scrypt miners will follow later!

kolkatacoin

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:24:29 PM

So...how does Blackcoin feel after you made that very similar promise to them and then left before they were number 1 and after they lost tons of value?

XLB is yet to become a land grab BC was. Until then enjoy the price rise caused by Iconic Smiley
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:25:54 PM

And to the people who orchestrated this sell off, I will not be seeking "revenge". I will  keep my focus on big things, because you are small. Small people try to destroy, but great people create and build. I want to personally thank you because you just angered and motivated this entire community to want to become #1. I promise you within 60 days you will watch Libertycoin in awe as this community consistently make history while your shitcoin fades into obscurity!!!

Since I just got cheap coins, i'm going to Share now, I'm upping my reward for Japanese or Korean translations. If someone can do this by saturday, no later, 800 XLB per translation. Not a bad bounty, lets get this done. PM me if interested and give me your email, I'll give you excell template. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED, #3 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: