May 04, 2024, 03:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nuttynut1987

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:29:39 PM

Right - i'm quite new to this and I see all the fud happening and I understand whats happening.
What I don't understand tho is why there are no x11 mining pools 1.5hrs before it goes life.
Its not meant at criticism - its a genuine question from a newb in this world Smiley.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:30:32 PM

crap

"(second warning, there won't be a third)"

Is that a threat?

Another idiot...

The internet is so amazing  Roll Eyes

Now this one is crying because the BC idiots cannot post the FUD they want here haha....

Because the BC thread doesn't delete FUD as well, did you forget about what they did with the threads?  Roll Eyes

You are threatening us with dumps? Just dump my friend, go ahead, don't you see how many happy people we just have with cheap coins in their wallets?

"This is the second time I write this, there won't be a 3rd."

So scared.... my god.

You are nothing but just another worthless loser, get a life.

Pffffffffffffffffffff

This is very mild compared to the pM this individual just sent me... what can you expect from what obviously is new kind of life form? Oh well, not worth even a minimal effort. Just for the rest, this exalted individual was the one coming out with the idea of the hookers. That's says enough in an of itself.

Iconic, can I have your wallet(s) and balances leading the HONOR LIST?
A-Guy-From-Germany

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:33:24 PM

When people tell you to sell do the opposite!

Crypto is now big business and people will use any tactic to get an advantage. It is very easy to get people to panic sell if you know what you are doing.

1. Start spreading FUD to make people doubt the dev.
2. Start posting information about other coins in the thread to make people think there is a better option.
3. Post some major news about the coin being a scam and the dev is about to dump.
4. Dump enough coins to make others think the dev is dumping to cause a chain reaction.
5. Use multiple account and post they are selling.

Does this sound familiar?

People who sold their coins were scammed into this old crypto trick.

Never sell when someone tells you to sell!

This morning someone created a fake IconicExpert Twitter account and started Tweeting I am selling. HardwarePal then posted information about another coin that implemented anonymous technology. Around the same time his buddy started posting lies about me and said a huge dump was coming. Then someone created a thread with baseless FUD to scare investors. This was a coordinated plan to get XLB price to drop and many naive investors fell for it.

Now who was involved in this attack on XLB? The same people who support BlackCoin, and do not be mistaken they are playing for keeps.

I have not sold one XLB and I actually purchased more XLB when the price fell. Now I have enough BTC invested in XLB that I want to make sure my investment is safe. So I am going to make it my mission that XLB does not fail. I made a promise that I would not leave XLB until it reaches the top 10, but after today I say fuck that promise!!! I am making this community a new promise!!! I will not leave XLB until we are trading well above $10.00 and we are in the top 3 spot! Since people want to attack us and try to bring us down, I will use every resource at my disposal to make XLB succeed. I am not going to waste my energy arguing with children who think $4000 is a fortune. I will use my energy to bring real whales into this arena and show the rest of this crypto community what a successful coin really is. If the developer has difficulty getting anon technology implemented, I will personally get it done! From this point on you can blame me if XLB fails because I am ready and willing to quarterback for this entire community.

And to the people who orchestrated this sell off, I will not be seeking "revenge". I will  keep my focus on big things, because you are small. Small people try to destroy, but great people create and build. I want to personally thank you because you just angered and motivated this entire community to want to become #1. I promise you within 60 days you will watch Libertycoin in awe as this community consistently make history while your shitcoin fades into obscurity!!!

Bravo!
kolkatacoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:33:39 PM

This is very mild compared to the pM this individual just sent me... what can you expect from what obviously is new kind of life form? Oh well, not worth even a minimal effort. Just for the rest, this exalted individual was the one coming out with the idea of the hookers. That's says enough in an of itself.

What did he say?
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:35:16 PM

I got my first payment from multipool Grin

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

Yes I can as I have stated. No I won't unless things continue being done in an unacceptable manner.

If you cannot give an example of one actual wallet which dumped 400k, then you are actually in the zone of a speculative troll (with all due respect to your intuition and intelligence).

Exactly what part of yes I can you refuse to get?
NeuTroiste

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:36:39 PM

crap

Is that a threat?

Another idiot...

Now this one is crying because the BC idiots cannot post the FUD they want here haha....

Because the BC thread doesn't delete FUD as well, did you forget about what they did with the threads?  Roll Eyes

You are threatening us with dumps? Just dump my friend, go ahead, don't you see how many happy people we just have with cheap coins in their wallets?

So scared.... my god.

Pffffffffffffffffffff

You come here with threats? Who do you think you are?

Lol... don't talk to me again, you're not even worth to put my brain reading your sentences.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:39:09 PM

HOW TO TAKE LIBERTY COIN TO THE TOP (second warning, there won't be a third)

HONOR LIST

Yesterday I wrote a piece in which I stated how big an opportunity Libertycoin was. For it to come to fruition, we need to come out clean and be clean. There's one way to expose the crooks... if crooks indeed are on board. Like everything else in crypto, it's all up to us, the community. That's why I am proposing here that we all participate in what I will call the "Honor List": State your wallet number and your balance. There's no negatives to this. No obligations. No loss of anonymity... just the exposure of the bad guys, period. why wouldn't you do it? well, by simply doing it, you risk nothing at all, lose nothing at all, and expose the bad guys, the crooks, if there are any.

Me personally? As I have stated -and it is important that you know that I never, ever, lie. Never. No if, no buts. Never-, I trade the coin. I have only two accounts, one in Cryptsy and one in Mintpal. The balance in them, as I write this, are 20k and change on one and 7759 and change in the other. I downloaded a wallet but I haven't got it to work yet and therefore I don't have any coins in it. There you have it.

Post your wallet(s) holdings and join the "Honor list". It will do more for your investment that any other gimmick, tool, group, whatever.

Edit: I just bought 5k more.

How do you verify who has what wallet? And if all of it is on exchange then transferred to fresh wallet?

I get what you're saying, but then you buy 5K more. Seems kind of odd.

What's odd? I had a 9300 order that got filled while I was posting...

How you verify? Very simply, if disputed, you prove it by transferring a pre-set amount. No one can do that but the legitimate owner...

Will you join the honor list?

Just seems odd to be buying while posting negative news.

You can tell someone to transfer pre-set amount even if you don't own it. Most likely this does mean ownership, but it's not 100% just like digitized signatures.

I have nothing to hide as I bought in during this dip. But like I said if I posted from a fresh wallet what will that show? My transfer history?

PM me if you have something else you're holding back. Always like to read these things.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Nuttynut1987

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

Right - i'm quite new to this and I see all the fud happening and I understand whats happening.
What I don't understand tho is why there are no x11 mining pools 1.5hrs before it goes life.
Its not meant at criticism - its a genuine question from a newb in this world Smiley.

There is a multipool: http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/

Thanks - got that up and running now.
Was wondering if there is a pool yet to mine directly on liberty coins as oppose to mining alt coins and trade them in for them Smiley
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:42:16 PM

Just 1 last remark for the people doubting IconicExpert:

Was he part of the team who brought Blackcoin to the top or not??!  yeahhh he was... so team memebers cannot have personal issues when they deliver great work?

let's say you are great at your job but you totally don't agree with the direction your boss chooses for the future, you'll bend over and take it up your... or will you thanks him and go somewhere else?

Fact is IE was part of the dreamteam that created blackcoin and made it big, IE is now here at Libertycoin and he's going to try to achieve the same again.... it's all goooood! Smiley
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:42:26 PM

Also, this dump today was not from the dev. I had a very telling PM exchange with him earlier and I sincerely believe he wants to take this coin all the way. I also think he needs help because interacting with the community is not one of his strength, but I am not getting scammer from him on this coin. This dump today was from the BlackCoin supporters who had a XLB and decided to support X11 instead. They set it up perfectly and unfortunately naive people fell for it.

I must be doing something wrong then since I'm a BlackCoin supporter and I bought.  Undecided

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

crap

Is that a threat?

Another idiot...

So scared.... my god.

Pffffffffffffffffffff

Lol... don't talk to me again, you're not even worth to put my brain reading your sentences.

Never did, never wanted to, never will.

I only threatened the crooks. You are too stupid to be one of them.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

I got my first payment from multipool Grin

Congrats!! enjoy your LibertyCoins

NeuTroiste

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:47:46 PM

crap

Is that a threat?

Another idiot...

So scared.... my god.

Pffffffffffffffffffff

Never did, never wanted to, never will.

I only threatened the crooks. You are too stupid to be one of them.

Thanks for the compliment, now f*ck off

And you said "Just bought more 5K", like if it is something  haha Roll Eyes

And what is the "Honor list"? Something where you can tell everybody "Look I'm on the honor list"?

Go back to your BC sh*t, we don't need BC idiots here.

THIS IS LIBERTY!

THIS IS MY HOME!

THE SHOW GOES ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pabEtIERlic#t=122
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

I have multiple wallets because I am not interested in seeing myself on the rich list. I also think keeping all of your coins in one wallet is unsafe. Sharing my wallets will just create more fud and it will be counterproductive at this point.

Also, this dump today was not from the dev. I had a very telling PM exchange with him earlier and I sincerely believe he wants to take this coin all the way. I also think he needs help because interacting with the community is not one of his strength, but I am not getting scammer from him on this coin. This dump today was from the BlackCoin supporters who had a XLB and decided to support X11 instead. They set it up perfectly and unfortunately naive people fell for it.

Iconic, you can post just one or all, that would be your privilege. It will be a meaningful gesture, more than anything. And, in your case, even more significant, of course.

In reality, only a few wallets, the ones "suspect" would be single out. Clearly. But, obviously, that is if and only if, you and the rest of the community, want to really know what is going on and who is dumping.

I know -many do- who the dev is and what his shortcomings are. I am not worried for those shortcoming because I know you could take over at any time so I am putting, like many others, my faith exclusively on you. That is, also, a big responsibility. For you. I know you know that.

Again, the HONOR LIST is strictly voluntary but it would work wonderfully because only a few wallets need to be exposed. And they would.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

Guys need to chill...  It's going back up.  Wait until tomorrow...  Doors will be blown wide open on this one!!!

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

I have multiple wallets because I am not interested in seeing myself on the rich list. I also think keeping all of your coins in one wallet is unsafe. Sharing my wallets will just create more fud and it will be counterproductive at this point.

Iconic, you can post just one or all, that would be your privilege. It will be a meaningful gesture, more than anything. And, in your case, even more significant, of course.

In reality, only a few wallets, the ones "suspect" would be single out. Clearly. But, obviously, that is if and only if, you and the rest of the community, want to really know what is going on and who is dumping.

I know -many do- who the dev is and what his shortcomings are. I am not worried for those shortcoming because I know you could take over at any time so I am putting, like many others, my faith exclusively on you. That is, also, a big responsibility. For you. I know you know that.

Again, the HONOR LIST is strictly voluntary but it would work wonderfully because only a few wallets need to be exposed. And they would.

The suspect wallets would never post unless their coins were filtered through an exchange. In which case there would be no point.

Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:54:33 PM

Haters gonna hate.. Smiley

What are you doing here then? Why do you want this coin not to be a success? Is there maybe another coin you are holding and got scared that Liberty will take your profits there?

I am holding, and so should everybody else. I've been around long enough to know what's fud lol.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

HOW TO TAKE LIBERTY COIN TO THE TOP (second warning, there won't be a third)

HONOR LIST

Yesterday I wrote a piece in which I stated how big an opportunity Libertycoin was. For it to come to fruition, we need to come out clean and be clean. There's one way to expose the crooks... if crooks indeed are on board. Like everything else in crypto, it's all up to us, the community. That's why I am proposing here that we all participate in what I will call the "Honor List": State your wallet number and your balance. There's no negatives to this. No obligations. No loss of anonymity... just the exposure of the bad guys, period. why wouldn't you do it? well, by simply doing it, you risk nothing at all, lose nothing at all, and expose the bad guys, the crooks, if there are any.

Me personally? As I have stated -and it is important that you know that I never, ever, lie. Never. No if, no buts. Never-, I trade the coin. I have only two accounts, one in Cryptsy and one in Mintpal. The balance in them, as I write this, are 20k and change on one and 7759 and change in the other. I downloaded a wallet but I haven't got it to work yet and therefore I don't have any coins in it. There you have it.

Post your wallet(s) holdings and join the "Honor list". It will do more for your investment that any other gimmick, tool, group, whatever.

Edit: I just bought 5k more.

How do you verify who has what wallet? And if all of it is on exchange then transferred to fresh wallet?

I get what you're saying, but then you buy 5K more. Seems kind of odd.

What's odd? I had a 9300 order that got filled while I was posting...

How you verify? Very simply, if disputed, you prove it by transferring a pre-set amount. No one can do that but the legitimate owner...

Will you join the honor list?

Just seems odd to be buying while posting negative news.

You can tell someone to transfer pre-set amount even if you don't own it. Most likely this does mean ownership, but it's not 100% just like digitized signatures.

I have nothing to hide as I bought in during this dip. But like I said if I posted from a fresh wallet what will that show? My transfer history?

PM me if you have something else you're holding back. Always like to read these things.

I don't think you understood:

The purpose of the HONOR LIST is to single out the BIG wallets that dump. Anything under 50k is really irrelevant.

question is, if you post a wallet and claim is yours and someone else disputes that saying it belongs to him, you can prove it by making a transfer of a determined amount at a specific time. No way for others to pretend they are you. No purpose in it either.

But we will see that X wallet dumped 400k, right? by elimination, we would know two important things: 1.- that the individual dumped it, not that it went to other wallets he may have -in which case he would be glad to clarify and show-, and 2.- who that individual could be -just following the blockchain trail-.

But hey, if the holders of the coin are not interested, by all means proceed at will. Like I wrote yesterday, this is a great opportunity (how you get "negativity" in my post, just because I pointed to two very obvious high mistakes? If mistakes are not pointed to, how are they going to be corrected and avoided in the future?) for us, the community, to make the most of or to squander stupidly by allowing the blind greedy actions of the inevitable crooks.

To each his own.
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

If I was part of a scam why am I still here? Why haven't I cashed out already? I started purchasing when Troiste told me about XLB when it was around 800 XLB. I didn't start buying exactly at that price because it took me forever to get my BTC to the exchange, but I was able to buy around 1200 - 2000 sat. I have been buying XLB ever since. So the dump is over, why am I still here? Shouldn't I be in Manhattan somewhere enjoying drinks with all the BTC I just made on the dump?

Do not let idiotic trolls fool you. People do not stick around once the scam is over! I am still here because my goal is not to earn a few thousand dollars. To people like HardwarePal and Wiz that is a fortune. When I do cashout it will not be until we have a market cap worth tens of millions.

XLB has now rebounded and lets get back to the business of making XLB a success. Fuck the guppies that just made rent money....

We are with you!
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: