May 05, 2024, 03:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:56:29 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 10:56:41 PM

The slight sigh of relief can almost be heard across the community. To those posting about losing $ etc, If you sold your coins that was YOUR choice. Nobody else clicked that button for you. Plus if you joined this coin purely for profits you joined for the wrong reason.

Great to hear. Positive attitude is the only way we can take this anywhere. Whats done is done, lets focus on the FUTURE! That is what all these coins are about right? Smiley
good attempt to pump one last time  Grin
for those who sold: u did well, understand the lesson and turn the page,
 it would be a shame u'd be scamed twice by XLB!

That's what I learned. FAC, WC, AC, and now XLB. All of them are struggling. How will you be different?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:57:30 PM

Man, do you believe your own bullshit? Iconic was trying to stop you dumping your 3 mill coins all at once!

You are a scammer Carlos and we will meet so you can pay your debt.

Iconic is the scammer. Walking away with 13,000$ in donations from the Wall St event
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

Red Flag Alert: Scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625976.0 - LibertyCoin scam PLAN

https://i.imgur.com/J3oa9Wg.png - Evidence

https://i.imgur.com/CjQivU6.png - Evidence

Sounds like someone started to dump on Iconic Expert early, TEMPLAR77

jaayruu

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:00:11 PM

Who said they need proof?

Iconic & Templar are both scams. They both need to be tracked down and hunted for the debt they owe. Read the fuckin 2 pictures i post if anything. The PLAN is hypothetical but i believe it.   

Both these faggot dev scammers orchestrated this plan to make off with all of your money. And ALOT OF IT. They werent going to stop until the coin was atleast 10th ranked, correct? Or can i not read correctly.

FUCK BOTH THESE BITCHES
varda

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

At the first few weeks with Bitcoin start also had various "anonymous" "developers" trying to kill it.
Litecoin also was under massive "anonymous" "developers" attack.

All new coins some day hit the problems with "anonymous" "developers" attack.

XLB also have to go through this stage.
edubai

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:00:33 PM

OMG, PRICE IS MOVING TO 13k AGAIN Shocked

BUY BUY BUY

return after a week. XLB will be cheaper (100-200 Sat)

in your dreams Cheesy

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:02:15 PM

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), one of our members changed the password of the Bitcointalk account. A few hours after that, we got a message from Iconic Expert threatening to fork Libertycoin and start a new thread because we had changed the password. Obviously, that sounded nuts. After that, he joined the IRC channel where I (Templar77) already had been for a few hours. He said he was trying to work for Libertycoin but I was always in his way. I asked him what was the problem, but he never answered that. I even told him that I still wanted to collaborate with him, but he said he was done with Libertycoin and he left.
After that, the price plumbed to from 12k satoshi to 5k satoshi.

How Iconic Expert got involved in Libertycoin
We gave him access to the Bitcointalk account almost a week ago. His task was to ‘promote’ Libertycoin. When we received him we were not well informed of what he had done in the Blackcoin community.
All the week when he was involved our thread was flooded with attacks against him. In the beginning, we didn’t give much importance to those posts for we thought it was coming from trolls, but days passed and the attacks against him never stopped, so we decided to investigate more about him.

Iconic Expert
Christopher Bouzy, aka Iconic Expert, received Blackcoin donations to ‘make’ an event in Wall Street, but then he cancelled it and never gave back the money to the people. Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money.
We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter.

The price fall
So what has changed in Libertycoin? Nothing, Libertycoin is the same coin that was yesterday, and the day before, so there is really no reason for a reduction in the price. Libertycoin is now stronger because we got rid of a known scammer.
We obviously do not have all the answers for what caused the price fall, but we can say it is very likely that Iconic Expert dumping all his coins and all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) he caused with his ‘proxy’ accounts.
Iconic Expert bough in probably around 1,000 – 2,000 satoshi so he probably had a big amount of coins.

Anonymity
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (past)
As you might now, we offered a bounty of 7 BTC and 30,000 XLB to implement any kind of anonymity in the Libertycoin protocol. Almost a week ago, Tranzium and others started developing it. A standalone version was set up here: http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/
Around two days ago, we received an email from the team working on that implementation saying they could not finish the work because they were struggling to implement it into the wallet/daemon, so we keep waiting for them and finish it while finding someone else to do the job.
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (today)
Today Polzki contacted us with a possible solution. He says he knows the CEO of a programming company in China, so they can help us develop a new and innovative anonymity function for the Libertycoin protocol.
The website of the company: http://www.synv.com/
At 1:50 pm (China) he will be talking to the CEO of the company.
The CEO is his friend so he might make us a huge discount for it, but we will also support him with the bounty we raised if it is needed.
They will use Tranzium's code, so they won't start from zero.

The development team
From now, loljosh, Polzki and I (Templar77) will have predominant roll in the development of this coin.
I personally don’t have anything to hide; I say this because Iconic Expert things he can attack me publishing my personal information.
My personal Information is easily acquired because I as I mentioned I have nothing to hide. My name is Carlos from Mexico and I am a Economics and Political Science student but I am also a self-taught person in programming. It’s just information that you can easily google.

Proof-of-ownership
I own 312,000 Libertycoins which I bought with my own money in various moments, some of them even when XLB was trading at 600 satoshi. I have moved 300,000 coins to the address below:
LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
I show you that so you know how much I believe in this coin. I’m not planning to ‘dump’ any time soon. I’ll keep the coins in that address, and I don’t plan to move them for I’m a terrible trader.

Scam accusations
In recent days, a thread was made saying Libertycoin is a scam coin, but that, of couse, lacks of any logic or fundament.
-Libertycoin was pre-announced almost two days it was launched, so it was not ‘ninja-launched’.
-Libertycoin didn’t have a single premined block.
-Libertycoin was mined for four days.
-The network reached almost 80 Gh/s which means thousands of miners when mining.

I own a miner with 200 Kh/s so if I own Libertycoin is because I bought them. I have the right to buy any coin I want and make use of it in any way. I this case I invested in Libertycoin because I believe in it as a long term investment. I have provided you my address, so you can ‘monitor’ it if you like.

The future
As I mentioned above I believe in Libertycoin as a long term investment, for that reason I have the following projects planned.
Liberty Labs
In a couple of days, I will be registering my startup that will be dedicated to create and offer services for Libertycoin and Bitcoin, especially in Latin America.
Liberator operation
I am planning to set up ATMs in Mexico City using the machines from http://projectskyhook.com . This ATMs will work both for Bitcoin and Libertycoin. This ‘operation’ should bring a lot of attention from the media for these will first ATMs in Mexico City, and Libertycoin will be one of the few altcoins that have this kind of infrastructure.
In the future, I could ‘deploy’ more ATMs in other countries such as Panama and Argentina.
Exchange
The other thing I’ve been working for months, is to create a Bitcoin/FIAT exchange for Mexico. I have got all the legal stuff done but the ‘platform’ is still under developments and should be launching in less than 3 months. I’m planning to add Libertycoin to this project as well.

My vision of cryptocurrency and Libertycoin
Many people may have problems with my ideology/vision of cryptocurrencies. I describe myself as a Libertarian and maybe a crypto anarchist. I believe in total decentralization, so I usually struggle with the concept of ‘dev tem’ taking care of absolutely everything in a coin.
I hate when people blame the ‘dev team’ for a given price in the market. It’s not the job of a dev to care about the price. If the price falls is not our fault or our job to make it rise. That’s just pump and dump coins behavior. I cannot type sudo apt-get price $1 and make the price rise. It’s a free market. If you want a coin’s price to rise you have to work for it and not just depend on the ‘dev team’.

Many people struggle with idea:
I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.
Litecoin is the proof of that. It is just a copy of Tenebrix and Fairbrix with no innovations at all and yet it stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency.
We can say the same for Dogecoin, Zetacoin, Feathercoin, and many others.
Even Blackcoin is just a copy of Novacoin with just simple tweaks. It provides no innovation at all.
Darkcoin is another good example, it was not the first anonymous coin and they don’t even delivered what they promised: a decentralized anon feature. It’s totally centralized.
In my opinion, name is king. With a name like ‘Libertycoin’ we should be able to have more success than coins like Darkcoin. ‘Real life’ businesses will never say “Darkcoin acceted here’. They will rather prefer more friendly names.
We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

I believe you and still believing in libertycoin

Boomslang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:02:31 PM

Having been in Libertycoin from the start, it is very sad to hear about the split.  Sad

There has been so much muck-spreading and character assassination over the last week - IN PUBLIC - that i think Libertycoin is now tainted beyond repair.

It's identity will be forever blackened, there can be no way back for the large amount of people that feel utterly let down by both sides.

I have no idea who is really to blame, what the true background issues are and, quite frankly, I don't want to.

I'm not trying to spread FUD.  The FUD was spread by many other people over multiple forum posts and threads over the last week.  

Any post I did make in the forums have always been 100% behind Libertycoin - I gave this coin my full support.  

Gave.  Past tense - I can no longer support this coin.

My 2% stake (I can reveal that now that I have sold it all) is in the hands of someone else.

I tripled my investment in 3 weeks, so I cannot complain about the ups and downs of the prices - I learned a lot from trading XLB these last couple of weeks and I even got paid for it in the end.

I was hoping for a lot more, many people were - not only iincome, but a quality product with serious people behind the project.

The shit-storm today has revealed some very nasty, short-sighted people who lack vision and some others who have no diplomacy skills.

This could all of been sorted out decently guys, where everyone wins, but you decided to have a fistfight in public and piss on the bystanders watching you.

This last week has been a true disgrace for cryptos in general and Libertycoin in particular.

No amount of post-incident statements will help.  Sorry guys, you've burned too many bridges.

I can't even wish you good luck, as that would be duplicitous of me.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:02:55 PM

Most of all agree but BC no innovation at all i can't rat4 is DEV who understand POS well. Nova is still POW/POS hybrid while BC turned of POW part as 1st coin and rat4 have to tweak that code to make it more secure.
If jump from POW/POS to secure POS you called no innovation then i don't know what it innovation is.

Crypto evolve that way BTC(POW) > PPC(POW/POS) > BC (POS)... what next who knows.
BC jumped some mile for crypto we want accept it or not many coins today are switching to POS systems because of low hash POW 51% attacks...
BTC started POW era ZET,ASIC...
PPC started POW/POS era HBN NOVA BCX...
BC started POS era WC AC YC CINNI XBL ...80% of new coins is choosing BC distribution type and POS system.

For XBL there is no sense to argue how it started (good to know that orgin was BC like for BC was PPC) but most important is where that coin will end.
And no IE or me or some troll will decide about that but developers and community.
Even most innovative coin abandoned will die while such like Doge with community will rise over time no matter what pice will go up or down but some people will stick around it
and will make it success over time this apply to any coin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:03:15 PM

LMFAO How the fuck we go from $4500 to $13,000 in donations. Do you people even try to seem credible anymore?

And yet still avoiding the question. When are you going to return them?
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:03:25 PM

The slight sigh of relief can almost be heard across the community. To those posting about losing $ etc, If you sold your coins that was YOUR choice. Nobody else clicked that button for you. Plus if you joined this coin purely for profits you joined for the wrong reason.

Great to hear. Positive attitude is the only way we can take this anywhere. Whats done is done, lets focus on the FUTURE! That is what all these coins are about right? Smiley
good attempt to pump one last time  Grin
for those who sold: u did well, understand the lesson and turn the page,
 it would be a shame u'd be scamed twice by XLB!

Im a normal believer just like the rest of the community. Positive attitude will take you far in life. And can here too. This coming from me, Who bought in YESTERDAY before the crash. Today scared my pants off....... I didnt sell because im here for the long run. Said that when i bought the coin, and i ment it.

Vootcoin!
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:03:36 PM

Someone is following every buy order with a low sell order, deliberately trying to keep the price down.  Hopefully they'll be done soon.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:03:56 PM

Man, do you believe your own bullshit? Iconic was trying to stop you dumping your 3 mill coins all at once!

Iconic is the scammer. Walking away with 13,000$ in donations from the Wall St event

LMFAO How the fuck we go from $4500 to $13,000 in donations. Do you people even try to seem credible anymore?

IconicBeggarThief
Coinasaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:04:42 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

THERE IS NO PROOF, the pastebin only confirms the Wiz, and another guy, maybe africanos was dumping. They are BC people anyway and IE got butthurt that bC people were dumping on him before Libertyday. Templar was not the one dumping and there is proof. Iconic and his alts always try to shift blame while real issues are swept under the rug. 13.000$ USD stolen by IE. He deserves to be sent to jail at the very least.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:05:04 PM

At the first few weeks with Bitcoin start also had various "anonymous" "developers" trying to kill it.
Litecoin also was under massive "anonymous" "developers" attack.

All new coins some day hit the problems with "anonymous" "developers" attack.

XLB also have to go through this stage.
how do u compare XLB to BTC or LTC?
BTC is alive for several years, XLB'll dead after a few weeks!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 11:06:38 PM

Who said they need proof?

Iconic & Templar are both scams. They both need to be tracked down and hunted for the debt they owe. Read the fuckin 2 pictures i post if anything. The PLAN is hypothetical but i believe it.  

Both these faggot dev scammers orchestrated this plan to make off with all of your money. And ALOT OF IT. They werent going to stop until the coin was atleast 10th ranked, correct? Or can i not read correctly.

FUCK BOTH THESE BITCHES
You're a retard. lol

You can clearly see that guy templar saying that this is his coin. He's running a COIN CREATION SERVICE with that other guy.

Where do you see -scam-? He's saying that he's going to dedicate his time on XLB.

Quit making yourself looking more stupid than you actually are.

That ie guy left. He stole or not, not my business. You didn't lose anything either, you're here just to spread bullshit, because your real life has no meaning.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

Even if its a $1 or $100,000 you will be left with that scammer tag forever.

You've got to admit you made a huge mistake robbing from the blackcoin community and you generated a HUGE amount of ill will because of this.

The scamming helped kill this endeavor and anything you do in the future, I'm just sad that more people had to lose money because of this.

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:08:07 PM

yeah, guys, sorry - but im out.

same history happened with WC, drama, FUD, and dump dump dump dump.... If IconicExpert was wanted to destroy coin - great job. He did that. But he inadequate manipulator

So, IconicExpert - to blacklist.

Sorry, LibertyCoin, but you never cant pick up this great idea again to 12k sats. Only to zero.

S. :SSSS:                     ,i9&&&&&&&&&&2:                                        
                      rG; .iSSSS;                    5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,                                       
                     s&&  sSSSSS          .         r&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9      .,,,.        .            .      
                    s&&X ;iSSSSi    ;siSSSSSSSi;    h&&&&&h:.:5G&&&&&h :2&&&&&&&&&9i  r3&&&&5     ,3&&&&3    
                    &&h:,iSSSSi; :iSSSSSSSSSSSSS:   &&&&&G;    2&&&&&X3&&&&&&&&&&&&&h,h&&&&&9    :h&&&&&2    
                  ,9&9. iSSSSi: SSSSSSir:;iSSSSSr  3&&&&&:   :9&&&&&Gi&GXr;;;2&&&&&&Gr&&&&&&S   .&&&&&&;     
                 ;G&G; .SSSSSr .SSSSS,    ,SSSSS, 5&&&&&&ii53&&&&&&Gr         2&&&&&XS&&&&&&s  ,9&&&&h:      
                2&&&i  sSSSSs  iSSSSr     iSSSSi rG&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2  :iXh&&&&&&&&&&h:X&&&&&&: ;G&&&&&.       
               S&&&&  ;SSSSS, rSSSSS.    rSSSSSr.h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&h  rh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i 9&&&&&h.i&&&&&&S        
    &GhXirrsXG&&&&&h ,SSSSSS :SSSSSi    ;iSSSSs,3&&&&&&GGGGh3i,  ,G&&&&&&3X25&&&&&2  9&&&&&X &&&&&G:         
    ;9&&&&&&&&&&&&Gr.iSSSSSr.iSSSSS;    iSSSSi; &&&&&&S          G&&&&&i    S&&&&h   9&&&&&3h&&&&X           
       s&&&&&&&&&&5 rSSSSSi sSSSSSr     SSSSir ;&&&&&3           &&&&&&S..:5&&&&&;   3&&&&&&&&&&G            
         ;XG&&&&&3  SSSSSS, iSSSSs.    rSSSSs..9&&&&G,           &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&    r&&&&&&&&&2             
              ,i3,  iiSii,  SSSSs     .sSSSi  ;h&&&G.            r9G&&&&&&&&GS:      ,2&&&&&&;               
           r9s,                                                      ,,:,           s&&&&&&&i                
           ,&&&&93S                                                              r9&&&&&&&S                  
            &&&&G;                                                               &&&&&&&&                    
            &&&&                                                                 &&&&&X:                     
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:09:03 PM

Someone is following every buy order with a low sell order, deliberately trying to keep the price down.  Hopefully they'll be done soon.
or perhaps its the opposite
dev tries to pump the price but poeples who leaving the boat are so many that it is impossible to resist them!
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: