Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBourse: the biggest scam in Bitcoin securities today  (Read 9898 times)
rethink-your-strategy (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:53:16 PM

> Some people here have accused us of  being a scam exchange.

Many people have...maybe because you're full of shit and a scam?

> The fact is not a single person here or on BitcoinBourse.eu has been scammed by us. We verify all our listings and take a small stake in them to share the risk with our investors.

Nigga don't make me laugh.

> This is not true  all dividends are public here: https://bitcoinbourse.eu/members#

Who said anything about dividends? Do you understand the term "order book", motherfucker? It's a BOOK of ORDERS. Not a BOOK of DIVIDENDS. Even with English not being your home language learn to read and not be a stupid fuckface.

> If you don't like the PHP coding we can't help you, but we are confident thatour system is programmed and built professionally.

So you're admitting that your shithole is written in PHP? And you're confident that it can withstand trading of significant frequency? Yeah, I thought so.

> We have 8 business of course but you are thinking one way and we are not, why we have so much business is easy to understand and we want to explain you here.
> To get a new brand to the market you have several options to advertise them with our exchange. Otherwise you can do by bu@$(%&!#*!823023 blah blah bullshit

Nobody cares. You don't need to run 8 different marketing avenues for your crappy exchange, you need to build a fantastic product, make it REALLY good, and THEN setup advertising opportunities. You don't setup advertising opportunities first, you silly cunt.

> Dividends of course can't be high in this time and next dividends are much higher as before. But of course if you come and think i invest 0.1 BTC and get 0.5 in 3 month back you are on the wrong place! The dividends increase with the success of the system, it's on all business like that and of course on our listed shares to, because if the Bourse have already much income why we list shares than?

Investors should have a reasonable belief in ROI within, what, 12-24 months? At best performance it'll take 818 years right now. Investors will never get their money back, ever.

> Bitcoin Bourse is the only System share his fees with shareholders, all other Bitcoin exchanges are get the fees in there pocket, but it looks like some people like this even more.

Blatant bullshit. Nearly every exchange lists itself on the exchange and pays dividends. The earliest example is probably mpex.

> You attack not only Bitcoin Bourse Business, even all listings are not worth in your eyes shows us real your competence, it is sad that people like you hidden behind a keyboard talking so much of bad things simple as they not understand any of this business and business listed on BitcoinBourse.eu

Go try list on mpex or even havelold and then compare it to your "requirements".

> There are some Trolls payed from a French competitor in Paris ( even he never will be a real competitor ) to talking bad on every our postings, (  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.0 ) that is the only reason why we close topics!

lol I've never read such shit in my life.

> If anyone believe we are not real, you can meet our CEO in Person on French Côte d'Azur and he will respond your questions and care your concerns.

People met Karpeles and the guys from ButerflyLabs as well. Doesn't make them any less of a scam.

> We are still improving and building our exchange so we appreciate any feedback!

Feedback: close your shithole exchange, close all your businesses, and focus on doing 1 thing properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:04:59 PM

Feedback: close your shithole exchange, close all your businesses, and focus on doing 1 thing properly.

I guess not missing his mouth with his fork will already count as an acomplishment Cheesy

bitcoinbourse

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:57:19 PM

@rethink-your-strategy  Dear Sir "your words tell all about your education!"
btw we can build websites also for clients, if you have need a professional just let us know.

@davout please don't compare us with your company: " Bitcoin-Central.net Insolvent! the French Bitcoin Association and the relation to MtGox! "

http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/04/13/bitcoin-central-net-insolvent-the-french-bitcoin-association-and-the-relation-to-mtgox/

In case of actual CryptoStocks.com issues: http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/05/10/cryptostocks-com-in-problem-vircurex-an-exchange-that-stole-3-6-million-from-customers/

we welcome all Companies from there without a listing setup fee of 1 BTC " just show us your cryptostocks listing "

your shares on BitcoinBourse.eu now! - the Wallstreet for Bitcoins!

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

@rethink-your-strategy  Dear Sir "your words tell all about your education!"
btw we can build websites also for clients, if you have need a professional just let us know.

lol

@davout please don't compare us with your company: " Bitcoin-Central.net Insolvent! the French Bitcoin Association and the relation to MtGox! "

http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/04/13/bitcoin-central-net-insolvent-the-french-bitcoin-association-and-the-relation-to-mtgox/

In case of actual CryptoStocks.com issues: http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/05/10/cryptostocks-com-in-problem-vircurex-an-exchange-that-stole-3-6-million-from-customers/

You can't honestly point to articles on a site you own and expect us to take it seriously?

we welcome all Companies from there without a listing setup fee of 1 BTC " just show us your cryptostocks listing "

your shares on BitcoinBourse.eu now! - the Wallstreet for Bitcoins!

I don't think you know what Wall Street is. I think you may be trying to claim that you're the NASDAQ for Bitcoins, which is beyond laughable.

bitcoinbourse

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

Sir if you read the articles on our news site, you find out that we are not the source!

the sources are here: " Bitcoin-Central.net Insolvent! the French Bitcoin Association and the relation to MtGox! "

http://www.actubitcoin.fr/

http://www.actubitcoin.fr/ladmiration-de-david-francois-davout-de-bitcoin-central-pour-mark/

http://www.actubitcoin.fr/bitcoin-central-aurait-des-difficultes/

http://www.actubitcoin.fr/le-lobby-bitcoin-central-par-davout-et-gonzague-grandval/

and CryptoStocks.com issues

http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/vircurex-an-exchange-that-stole-2-5-million-from-investors/

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88036.0

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:11:38 PM

actubitcoin

Nice, that's the blog where there are like 10 articles, 9 about bitcoin-central being this and that, and like 2 comments.

For everyone's amusement, yesterday's IRC conversation with the bitcoinbourse guy (dotcoin): http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=10-05-2014#669983

bitcoinbourse

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:19:59 PM

Mr Davout,

we must be real a pain in your ass? If you talk since 2 weeks only about us, means you not have many other things to do on bitcoin-central.

Anyway we stop now respond on your stupid problems!

The Scam is not us it's you and we wish you good luck for the future with bitcoin-central and your famous french bitcoin association.

To all our Investors and Partners we excuse to be a part of this jealous posts from some trolls trying to shut our Business in this way down!

You will never win! The smart guys know what happen and your problems can only be regulated by a psychiatrist!

End of communication here!

forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:11:44 PM

Hey Markus, you still owe me money, so don't publish bullshit, that you didn't scam anybody. You are scammer and everybody should avoid your scams
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:13:47 AM

Honestly lets be honest here. 99% of all these SO LEGIT securities are a scam. Many are ponzis, slow in process but eventually discovered. I mean I just read that Bitquick was a scam like Pirate, if true I am seriously shocked but then again after thinking about it...I'm not.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:39:33 PM

Well I guess this continues unabated:

URGENT

It has come to my attention that "shares" of CoSign Coin are being offered for sale on bitcoinbourse.eu.

CoSign Coin is NOT offering any such IPO or Shares.  It has been requested that the fraudulent listing be removed as soon as possible.

Please note that someone using the name of "Tauheed Epps" and using the email address of "cosignnamepay@gmail.com" is pretending to be an authoritative source for CoSign Coin - this is not the case.

Please find valid contact information on the CoSign Coin website:  http://cosign.co.in/help

Thank You,
Justin
CoSign Coin Founder

lol.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:15:00 PM

BitcoinBourse needs a better trading client if they expect anyone to trade ontop of the current quality of projects they are offering. Would be nice to see an orderbook. It also looks like there is 0 volume on everything.
bitcoinbourse

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 03:24:31 PM

@AcoinL.L.C

Orderbook, Dividend History and much more is coming soon!

pummle

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bleating sense into the world

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:21:39 PM

@AcoinL.L.C

Orderbook, Dividend History and much more is coming soon!

Shouldn't those have been things implemented before the initial release? How could somebody use an exchange without an orderbook or history?

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
BuyBitcoin.US

Activity: 254

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 01:21:43 PM

Honestly lets be honest here. 99% of all these SO LEGIT securities are a scam. Many are ponzis, slow in process but eventually discovered. I mean I just read that Bitquick was a scam like Pirate, if true I am seriously shocked but then again after thinking about it...I'm not.

We do not offer any securities. Perhaps you are thinking of a different service?

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
Little P 1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:33:50 AM

We do not offer any securities. Perhaps you are thinking of a different service?

Well I hope my company CVFS can prove to be part of that 1% please read our prospectus when you can http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/prospectus.php

On Bitcoin bourse they now want to charge 800 euros plus 400 euros a month. So its our of our price range to start unfortunately.  Also your correct their exchange certainly doesn't fully work yet in regards to the order book , messaging share holders ect.

Finally i had money *missing* from my account people that purchased shares the bitcoin just vanished.

So im sad to say not a great start however their news updates are pretty good.

Kr,

Malcolm O
bitcoinbourse

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:53:03 AM

Dear Bitcoin Bourse Users, Investors and Merchants,

we decide to update our Merchant Fees for listing shares on Bitcoin Bourse as follow:

2% of Shares from listed Shares on sale
2 BTC Setup Fee ( for new listings! )
1 BTC Monthly Network Fee

Why?

Bitcoin Bourse is a Shareholder based System, the revenue of Bitcoin Bourse is shared with the Shareholders.

This Fees update will make Bitcoin Bourse more attractive to Investors self and attract also more Investors to 3th Party Shares who decide to stay with us.

In the next days some 3th Party shares who decide to not pay this new fees to Bitcoin Bourse Shareholders will be delisted. We wish them all the best on any other Platform. Shareholders of this companies will be informed by the companies self about transfer modalities to there new Shareholder Systems.

Dividends from 2 % of Shares, Setup Fee and monthly Network Fees are shared with Bitcoin Bourse System shareholders.

Each Bitcoin Bourse share "BBS" represents 0.001% of the fees in Bitcoin generated by Bitcoin Bourse.

Buy Bitcoin Bourse System shares and participate as well!

Transparency

We have rebuild our whole Shares System to have more transparency on Shares listed on Bitcoin Bourse, you can see Order Books, Dividend Historys and much more.

We thank all for the patience in this matter! Our Developers work full time to bring the new features up in the next days!

Bitcoin Bourse

@Little P 1  the 2 BTC are for new listings!
@Little P 1 there is no funds missing in your account, please check your history!

@fluffyponny @jurov @davout @pankkake please stay out now from this postings, everyone know now that only 4 or 5 guys from http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/ IRC chat only claims problems with us how sad is that for you guys, do you not have any work in real life? do you only accuse other companies of scam and more, each forum member looks to your profile history can see that the only people accuse others of scam are a small group talking 24 hours in a IRC chat and think about who is next they can accuse of shit things! Poor very poor!

@ all
If a Financial Company called him self "Hedge Funds xyz" or "Capital XYZ Ltd. Corp, LLC or what ever"  not be able to pay a 1 BTC fee ( btw this fee is for our shareholders ) we think they are in the wrong business anyway, so this companies can list his shares on any other working for free websites and not longer at us. This is general clean up on offers to public in bitcoin bourse.

Kind regards
darius@bitcoinbourse.eu
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:56:17 PM

Dear Bitcoin Bourse Users, Investors and Merchants,

we decide to update our Merchant Fees for listing shares on Bitcoin Bourse as follow:

2% of Shares from listed Shares on sale
2 BTC Setup Fee ( for new listings! )
1 BTC Monthly Network Fee

Why?

Bitcoin Bourse is a Shareholder based System, the revenue of Bitcoin Bourse is shared with the Shareholders.

This Fees update will make Bitcoin Bourse more attractive to Investors self and attract also more Investors to 3th Party Shares who decide to stay with us.

In the next days some 3th Party shares who decide to not pay this new fees to Bitcoin Bourse Shareholders will be delisted. We wish them all the best on any other Platform. Shareholders of this companies will be informed by the companies self about transfer modalities to there new Shareholder Systems.

Dividends from 2 % of Shares, Setup Fee and monthly Network Fees are shared with Bitcoin Bourse System shareholders.

Each Bitcoin Bourse share "BBS" represents 0.001% of the fees in Bitcoin generated by Bitcoin Bourse.

Buy Bitcoin Bourse System shares and participate as well!

Transparency

We have rebuild our whole Shares System to have more transparency on Shares listed on Bitcoin Bourse, you can see Order Books, Dividend Historys and much more.

We thank all for the patience in this matter! Our Developers work full time to bring the new features up in the next days!

Bitcoin Bourse

@Little P 1  the 2 BTC are for new listings!
@Little P 1 there is no funds missing in your account, please check your history!

@fluffyponny @jurov @davout @pankkake please stay out now from this postings, everyone know now that only 4 or 5 guys from http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/ IRC chat only claims problems with us how sad is that for you guys, do you not have any work in real life? do you only accuse other companies of scam and more, each forum member looks to your profile history can see that the only people accuse others of scam are a small group talking 24 hours in a IRC chat and think about who is next they can accuse of shit things! Poor very poor!

@ all
If a Financial Company called him self "Hedge Funds xyz" or "Capital XYZ Ltd. Corp, LLC or what ever"  not be able to pay a 1 BTC fee ( btw this fee is for our shareholders ) we think they are in the wrong business anyway, so this companies can list his shares on any other working for free websites and not longer at us. This is general clean up on offers to public in bitcoin bourse.

Kind regards
darius@bitcoinbourse.eu

hey scammer /s/, I am not sure if it is you Markus using Darius name on email to look better, where is my money you owe me? There is still unpaid invoice from November 2013, remember you were crying that you will pay later? So when? I still have all that communication saved, so paid the invoice and get the fuck out of bitcoin, we don´t need scammers here
danielpbarron

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Daniel P. Barron

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:03:14 PM

The accusations come with facts and reasoning; if it's not true then stop by #bitcoin-assets on irc.freenode.net and hash it out! You won't, because you are either: intentionally scamming, or you are too stupid to know any better; either way, your "investors" suffer the same fate.

You are not unlike the false teachers of the Christian world; they like to distract from the fraud by trying to discredit the accusers.

Here's an example: http://youtu.be/WkAe8B1dHF8?t=38m12s

Marriage is a permanent bond (or should be) between a man and a woman. Scripture reveals a man has the freedom to have this marriage bond with more than one woman, if he so desires. But, anything beyond this is a perversion. -- Darwin Fish
smashingpumpkin

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:23:39 PM

so i guess im supposed to be warned now... but im just confused
dotcoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:40:49 PM

With facts of ?

This accusations come from a groupe of guys have nothing in his life to do and accuse other people for jealousy nothing else!

All this people are members of bitcoin-assets irc chat, all we know bitcoin assets irc chat is the chat from havelock investments!

So who is scammed by bitcoin bourse? Who ?

Because we have no Order book till now? are you scammed for that issue? Or anything else missing? User 1 want have this, user 2 want have this, and user 3 want have this, can i request also on your websites new features? and if you not do immediately can i call you scam as the site is not working as i want?

Who is scammed i ask real?

@fluffyponny ? Mr Riccardo Spaghni?
running the openrigs scam : http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/2591c7/hello_members_of_the_cryptocurrency_community/

and try to get a IPO launched : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595754.0
for his famous website : https://vertpay.com/

or

@pankkake ? Mr Romain Bignon ?
who offers here in forums pro. Headfucking services to people who like to destroy competitors?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.0;all

or

@davout Mr. David Francois famous Bitcointalk Moderator, best friend of Mr. Karpeles and working for the other french Bitcoin company Paymium
( 2 french companies working in Bitcoin : Paymium and us Bitcoin SARL )

Member of famous Bitcoin association in France! : http://associationbitcoin.com/
Owners of famous Bitcoin-central the European exchange already hacked and stolen thousands of Bitcoins :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321572.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=186609.0
etc etc etc.

or

@forensick Mr. Martin Belobrand?

ex partner of Bitcoin Bourse, wants to run BitcoinBurza.com in Czech and Slovak, pay 1000 € in the beginning and think we give him full system. Than he want back his 1000 € when we dispute about he is not able to do more than speak!

When bitcoin bourse gets first funds from IPO i send Mr @forensick 10 BTC ( i can provide blockchain transaction ) so i guess this is more than enough and sorry man the 1000 € you want on top you will never get from principle this way, you are a Lawyer or you guess you are so than go the way the law is for here and don't menace my anymore i have saved also all our communication and your threat against me!

So is he scammed by bitcoin bourse or me ? no he is only a sad ex partner of our company and search revenge!!!

or at last

@jurov

also partner of @forensick in slovakia and friend of the other guys from http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/ owner of http://coinbr.com
Your online MPEx broker

listed all at bitcoin-asset.com

Summary:

4 Guys working on competitor companies
1 guy sadly our ex partner search revenge

Anything else Huh

Nobody is scammed by me or bitcoin bourse!

This forum and davouts power as moderator is used in a very simple reason to shut us down and give us negative face to the public!!!

But the people know now your history about, who cares your words now?, i am not and i not will in future respond anymore to this shit!

If anyone have eggs you can visit me on my office and talk face to face this accusations, but no one have, you accuse people of scams but you are inside of the class house!

There is no scam on my site sorry and never will be!

In real world guys you face many problems in a court, but i not want lost the time and the money to sue Forum or chat Trolls like you, It is not worth for!

If you want be better than me, work to compete! don't troll me anymore! i know i am the pain in your ass but that's life poor guys!

Markus

This was my last post! Bye Bitcointalk Troll & Scammer Forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: