Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I joined the CCI investigation of GOX  (Read 1878 times)
borskiBartek (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:53:43 PM

hello,

After seeing this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530580.0 I sent contact request to CCI company.
first of all i called the number in the company website to see it not another fraud, I got to the secretary of the company.
I wrote about the money I transferred to gox on feb 2014 that has not appeered in my balance on gox website.
I gave the transfer details of a about 1000$ to my polish bank that had not been credited.

here is their response:
Dear Bartek,

First of all we would like to thank you for your contact with us regarding the ongoing Mt.Gox investigation and your confirmation about it. Also we would like to thank you for your  entry including details, as this helps to establish a clearer picture of the current situation.
I would also like to apologize for my late response to your individual entry due to the fact that currently we are in a process of grouping and optimizing the individual complaints, in order to create and build a solid case to proceed further. This process involves also identification of the banks that have transferred funds to Mt. Gox as per individual case.
You can help us proceed further by keeping in touch and regularly checking the updates at http://www.mtgoxinvestigation.com/updates.html where we try to announce our regular progress.
Should you have any other relevant information that you think can help, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can try recommend appropriate course of action. 

BR,

Dr. Kiril Avramov
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CCI - Competitive Corporate Intelligence AG
Seestrasse 5 

8002, Zurich

Switzerland

www.cc-int.eu

Telephone: +41 445861872

i honestly think the some banks took advantage of this situation in gox and that some money can be returned

Bartek

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freedombit

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:13:49 AM

hello,

After seeing this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530580.0 I sent contact request to CCI company.
first of all i called the number in the company website to see it not another fraud, I got to the secretary of the company.
I wrote about the money I transferred to gox on feb 2014 that has not appeered in my balance on gox website.
I gave the transfer details of a about 1000$ to my polish bank that had not been credited.

here is their response:
Dear Bartek,

First of all we would like to thank you for your contact with us regarding the ongoing Mt.Gox investigation and your confirmation about it. Also we would like to thank you for your  entry including details, as this helps to establish a clearer picture of the current situation.
I would also like to apologize for my late response to your individual entry due to the fact that currently we are in a process of grouping and optimizing the individual complaints, in order to create and build a solid case to proceed further. This process involves also identification of the banks that have transferred funds to Mt. Gox as per individual case.
You can help us proceed further by keeping in touch and regularly checking the updates at http://www.mtgoxinvestigation.com/updates.html where we try to announce our regular progress.
Should you have any other relevant information that you think can help, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can try recommend appropriate course of action. 

BR,

Dr. Kiril Avramov
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CCI - Competitive Corporate Intelligence AG
Seestrasse 5 

8002, Zurich

Switzerland

www.cc-int.eu

Telephone: +41 445861872

i honestly think the some banks took advantage of this situation in gox and that some money can be returned

Bartek

Is anyone else following this? These guys seem to be uncovering some interesting details on the MtGox case: http://www.mtgoxinvestigation.com/updates.html.
DrApricot

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:14:39 AM

Bartek

Is anyone else following this? These guys seem to be uncovering some interesting details on the MtGox case: http://www.mtgoxinvestigation.com/updates.html.
CCI is investigating the European correspondent banks of Mt. Gox's bank in Japan, Mizuho. At least the European ones, according to CCI, followed a pattern of distorting information about Mt. Gox's money transfers from Europe back and forth with their Japanese bank. It's not too much of a stretch of imagination to believe that these cooperating banks worked together with Mizuho to slow down deposits to the exchange, and speed up withdrawals in order to cause an artificial cash squeeze with Mt. Gox. This would cause them to become illiquid and unable to make payments on their line of credit with the bank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: