Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 61644 times)
beanhead

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:32:31 PM

Over a week now since I placed my order and still no communication.

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

Has anyone heard anything from Hashra or had a delivery recently?

I have not gotten any replies from Hashra/Simon yet, since 27/6/2014. However I have spoken to a few buyers who complained in this thread earlier https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659732.20

Most of them got their units. Still, I need a reply from Simon regarding my order.

Thanks for the link to the other thread. Wish I'd seen that before I ordered. But as my first order went OK I'd let my guard down. Thoroughly disappointed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:20:32 AM

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

I have not gotten any replies from Hashra/Simon yet, since 27/6/2014. However I have spoken to a few buyers who complained in this thread earlier https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659732.20

Most of them got their units. Still, I need a reply from Simon regarding my order.

Thanks for the link to the other thread. Wish I'd seen that before I ordered. But as my first order went OK I'd let my guard down. Thoroughly disappointed.

why are you guys buying these asic's? with over 4 month ROI if the diff rate didn't change...you really think this is a good deal? oh and that is with free power n pool...just don't get it

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:05:19 AM

why are you guys buying these asic's? with over 4 month ROI if the diff rate didn't change...you really think this is a good deal? oh and that is with free power n pool...just don't get it

I mentioned it earlier and elsewhere but it's not just the miner that will get you the money back it's what you do with what you mine that will. You need to trade what you mine on the exchanges to see good returns which is much work in itself. There are scores of casualties of those who though they could just buy a rig and get easy money which of course does not exist.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
loszhor

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:09:31 AM

Just wondering if anyone has found a way to quieten these down?   I'd planned to switch out the fan a while back but with no built in temp gauge & me not having a heat-gun or anything I sort of put it off.  If anyone's done something about the noise pls let me know.
Thx

I originally encased mine , with ventilation of course, so the noise got directed elsewhere which helped somewhat. But yes, they things are louder than I though they would be. I did get used to it after a few days though.

beanhead

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:58:15 AM

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

Just to let you know guys, I received an order update email this morning with my tracking number, my order was shipped on the 3rd (order placed on the 28th) and it is out for delivery today.  I just wish the order was updated last week as it would have prevented all this worry about being ripped off and this negative feedback.
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:56:18 AM

I mentioned it earlier and elsewhere but it's not just the miner that will get you the money back it's what you do with what you mine that will. You need to trade what you mine on the exchanges to see good returns which is much work in itself. There are scores of casualties of those who though they could just buy a rig and get easy money which of course does not exist.

That's just stupid.  If you can successfully make money trading, why not just buy the coins you are going to trade?  Why buy a machine that by your own admission costs more than the coins it mines? 
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:27:55 AM

That's just stupid.  If you can successfully make money trading, why not just buy the coins you are going to trade?  Why buy a machine that by your own admission costs more than the coins it mines? 

but brian...you didn't answer my ? either...why'd ya buy it if yer not going to make yer money back?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:41:31 AM

Just wondering if anyone has found a way to quieten these down?   I'd planned to switch out the fan a while back but with no built in temp gauge & me not having a heat-gun or anything I sort of put it off.  If anyone's done something about the noise pls let me know.
Thx

I originally encased mine , with ventilation of course, so the noise got directed elsewhere which helped somewhat. But yes, they things are louder than I though they would be. I did get used to it after a few days though.

ah, were you the person with the modified cardboard box?  I remember that one, just don't have much space for that is all.  I tried something like that the day after I got it but I worried about leaving cardboard next to a hot miner in a hot room while I am at work.
brian_23452

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:24:45 AM

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

That's just stupid.  If you can successfully make money trading, why not just buy the coins you are going to trade?  Why buy a machine that by your own admission costs more than the coins it mines?  

but brian...you didn't answer my ? either...why'd ya buy it if yer not going to make yer money back?

I didn't buy any of these.   I did get a few Zeus machines (these things are zeus chips in a different case) but they were given to me free as a result of other, unrelated purchases (and were sold almost immediately).  Not sure why you thought I bought some?  I'm been fairly outspoken about my beliefs that nothing on the market today is worth anywhere even remotely close to the typical asking prices.  
sapyt

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:30:01 PM

Hi Guys,

If somebody in Canada looking for 14MH/s Hashra Lunar Launcher let me know.
I receive the unit week ago (after 20 days pending period).
It's working perfect one week already, but anyway, I decided to sell it 
I'm asking people from Canada, because I paid already $280 CAD duty and taxes
Shipping will be next day with Canada Post Xpresspost (around 2 days delivery)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/14MH-s-Hashra-Lunar-Launcher-Scrypt-Asic-Miner-/251581130410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3a936766aa

Thanks.
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:24:39 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

you're having a laugh aren't ya, lol  selling it for double price from a brand spanking new account lol
sapyt

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:36:06 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

you're having a laugh aren't ya, lol  selling it for double price from a brand spanking new account lol

Not exactly iikun.
FYI
The price were in CAD
$1380 CAD for unit + $280 CAD duty and taxes = $1660 CAD
plus I have to pay on E-bay 10% fee from total price. Without e-bay the price is $1500 CAD

iikun
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:33:48 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

Not exactly iikun.
FYI
The price were in CAD
plus I have to pay on E-bay 10% fee from total price. Without e-bay the price is $1500 CAD

well, i just meant you have to look at it from the buyers point of view. Just because it costs you 10% on ebay doesn't mean customers are happy to pay that yeah.
currently they are CAD 1,060 + your duty of 280 (not sure why you were charged so much btw, they listed mine at USD120 on my invoice) = $300 profit on a unit which is already behind in the ROI stakes. If you want to be rid of it I'd suggest trying a bit lower. And posting a link to an ebay auction with generic maker-site pics from a brand new account is just suspicious, you must know that Wink
sapyt

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:04:49 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 07:24:00 PM by sapyt

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

you're having a laugh aren't ya, lol  selling it for double price from a brand spanking new account lol

Not exactly iikun.
FYI
The price were in CAD

well, i just meant you have to look at it from the buyers point of view. Just because it costs you 10% on ebay doesn't mean customers are happy to pay that yeah.
currently they are CAD 1,060 + your duty of 280 (not sure why you were charged so much btw, they listed mine at USD120 on my invoice) = $300 profit on a unit which is already behind in the ROI stakes. If you want to be rid of it I'd suggest trying a bit lower. And posting a link to an ebay auction with generic maker-site pics from a brand new account is just suspicious, you must know that Wink

No problem, thanks for advice about pics (I will change them) and price.  Just to clarify I order device on $1135 USD and regarding 2checkout.com exchange rate was $1380 CAD, but now the price is go down again with $140. I will correct this. The price here is $1400 CAD /No 20 days pending period, No duty and taxes, Next day express shipping/
loszhor

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:06:29 AM

I don't know how you can call it stupid if you don't understand it. But to give more information mining gives a regular stream of coins to trade with and it's used in conjunction with trading and not relied on by itself. It's not going to shovel money at you if that's what you thinking it's still a lot of work.

brian_23452

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:12:02 AM

I don't know how you can call it stupid if you don't understand it. But to give more information mining gives a regular stream of coins to trade with and it's used in conjunction with trading and not relied on by itself. It's not going to shovel money at you if that's what you thinking it's still a lot of work.

Stop pretending you have some secret formula.  If you could purchase 10 coins, or purchase a machine for the same price that mines 5 coins, you made a stupid decision.  What happens to the coins afterwards doesn't change that. 
loszhor

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

Stop pretending you have some secret formula.  If you could purchase 10 coins, or purchase a machine for the same price that mines 5 coins, you made a stupid decision.  What happens to the coins afterwards doesn't change that. 

Secret formula? When did I say I ever had a secret formula? Hard work is hard there is no secret formula. I wish there were but there isn't. You keep throwing around the word "stupid" as if it makes your point valid. If you have had success in your way then that's good but don't sit there and try to tear down others because you don't agree. Directly buying is merely one of many ways of investing in alt currency as is mining.

Perhaps we can continue this in a more constructive manner if you tell us more of your strategy in directly buying coins as opposed to mining them, yes?

loszhor

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:43:42 AM

How compatible is the LL with other controlas or other firmware? I wish to get more information on it's realtime functions but the current log is very limited at the moment. I'd prefer if I could see CGMiner running directly if that is possible via the Pi or some third party software.

gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:59:31 AM

Hi Guys.

Quite frustrating----WHERE IS SIMON? He has gone missing for weeks and does not reply to people with issues!

Can someone tell me what the MOdel numbers mean? I have some model numbers  321 or 327 and I THINK i saw 320 but the boxes are in the car I can only be positive about the 1st 2 numbers.

I have the miners delivered at work and I cannot setup and test, but I did open the box? I have a certificate on the each lander except for one there is a missing certificate...

I was supposed to be compensated some how as was told because of a certain issue that happened, and I would like to find out how this has happened by adding more hash power with other modules?

I mean shouldn't they all be 1 model number if they are exactly the same Hashrate? I know for a fact that most use 2 x 6 pin, and I did see on a youtube video that some run at 26mhs and some run at 14mhs
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:21:07 AM

Hi Guys.

Quite frustrating----WHERE IS SIMON? He has gone missing for weeks and does not reply to people with issues!

Can someone tell me what the MOdel numbers mean? I have some model numbers  321 or 327 and I THINK i saw 320 but the boxes are in the car I can only be positive about the 1st 2 numbers.

I have the miners delivered at work and I cannot setup and test, but I did open the box? I have a certificate on the each lander except for one there is a missing certificate...

I was supposed to be compensated some how as was told because of a certain issue that happened, and I would like to find out how this has happened by adding more hash power with other modules?

I mean shouldn't they all be 1 model number if they are exactly the same Hashrate? I know for a fact that most use 2 x 6 pin, and I did see on a youtube video that some run at 26mhs and some run at 14mhs

send me a pm I'll help you with your machines - they're easy to setup and get running. I have a few

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: