Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 61650 times)
Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:57:35 AM

Take what I'm about to post here with a grain of salt... but I think I know what is happening... this is just my speculation...

Due to the rapid expansion of cloud mining... including one of the biggest... we can speculate to who that is... they seem to be buying all the hardware mining capacity being released right now, especially current generation 28 - 20nm hashers.

I don't think Hashra is scamming anyone on purpose... I think this big cloud mining operation actually has an agreement to buy A LOT of the new Hashra units... so therefore the delay...

I think Hashra has decided that delaying the shipping is worth it to the end customer and they will compensate some way...

But again... I could be totally wrong and Hashra could be just scamming you but I don't think that is the case...

Would be nice if there's some fact to this, however it still doesn't explain why they aren't responding to any attempted contact.

I only ordered on Astro, but its still $760 worth after postage and discount.

One question I have is, if indeed we have been scammed, why show 'Out of stock' for all the items on the site? Wouldn't you keep orders open to get the maximum amount?

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
Develop

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:09:11 AM

Has anyone bothered to call the fraud companies they lodged complaints with to see what steps are being taken? whats his other company that our funds helped launch again called? vumu or something?
bt2084

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:21:45 AM

FWIW:
Aug 24:
Dear Simon,
How confident can I be in the shipping date for the 300 MH/S Scrypt unit?

Aug 25:
Hi #######

Hope you are well, good to hear from you.

As with all these things nothing is 100%.
We expect to ship by the 20th September.

We are getting these made for us so what we have decided is that if for some reason there is a delay and we can still not ship by the 15th October then we offer anyone that ordered a refund.
Please note refunds would be by bank transfer though, not BTC.

If you have any further questions then please do get in touch.

Regards

Simon

HASHRA TEAM
info@hashra.com
coinminer69

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

I put out requests to coindesk, altcoin news, and cryptocoin news asking for some coverage on the issue.

They might do something if they see more than one person pressing this issue.
JJGLSH76

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:09:43 PM

I have also contacted coin desk with a request that they warn potential buyers, and I have included links to this forum.

Joe
Develop

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:40:32 AM

What is the name of the new company our funds have paid for, vumu or something like that? Also once again I would suggest those of us whom have launched legal action, contact the authorities VIA phone and find out what is actually being done as this may escalate/expedite the legal pressure he will most certainly be facing.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:13:41 PM

Products are back "in-stock" on hashra.com

I also received a support ticket reply from Simon today. He did not mention when they will ship so I sent another ticket. I will let y'all know if he replies.

Has anyone else heard from the company or received product?

J
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:31:39 PM

Products are back "in-stock" on hashra.com

I also received a support ticket reply from Simon today. He did not mention when they will ship so I sent another ticket. I will let y'all know if he replies.

Has anyone else heard from the company or received product?

J

He replied right away!

SD CARD
22nd Sep 2014 @ 11:44 PM

You Said:
Could you please include a SD card with the image already loaded in the package? I'd be happy to send extra payment in bitcoin if needed. I also sent some emails about this that can be ignored. Thanks! John
RE: SD CARD
21st Oct 2014 @ 7:41 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi John

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding this.

Do you still need the SD card for this?

Regards

Simon
SD CARD
21st Oct 2014 @ 8:07 PM

You Said:
Hi Simon,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, if you could please include that I would appreciate it. What's the current shipping status for the units?
We all thought you fled.
Thanks,
John
RE: SD CARD
21st Oct 2014 @ 8:14 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi John

Sorry, we have been dealing with delays from our supplier and it had really put a spanner in the works here. Things are back on track now though with a later shipping date.

We are currently in the process of contacting everyone to see if they would like to upgrade their order because of the delay.

We will be in touch with you too regarding this shortly.

Feel free to spread the word.

Regards

Simon
manfred87

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

at least a message! we have to see..
21st Oct 2014 @ 9:23 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

First of all I am very sorry for the very late response to your messages to us.

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a free upgrade if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what we can do for you so you can make your decision on this. We want to be able to give you the best upgrade that we can.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you.

Regards

Simon

new miners in stock - lower price

ASTRO (100MH)
$450.00

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is December 2014. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 31st December 2014 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat. No refunds in Bitcoin.
JJGLSH76

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:42:16 PM

I also Received this today.

Hi ***

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a free upgrade if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what we can do for you so you can make your decision on this. We want to be able to give you the best upgrade that we can.

Regards

Simon
coinminer69

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:48:44 PM

I also Received this today.

Hi ***

Regards

Simon

Well well well, look who has surfaced
dafky2000

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:37:30 PM

YUP! Glad to see he couldn't be bothered to give us any useful details though... Is "batch 1" shipping date also December now? What is the "upgrade" offer? I will likely be cancelling my order unless he is shipping in the next couple week and the upgrade is adequate for the frustration and frozen funds.
coinminer69

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:31:26 AM

YUP! Glad to see he couldn't be bothered to give us any useful details though... Is "batch 1" shipping date also December now? What is the "upgrade" offer? I will likely be cancelling my order unless he is shipping in the next couple week and the upgrade is adequate for the frustration and frozen funds.

Id rather just take my money back... what a joke...

I can have an Antminer S3+ shipped out tomorrow for roughly the same price point.
manfred87

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:20:03 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 09:03:25 AM by manfred87

i got quite a big answer form simon!

he will upgrade "300 mhash in september" to "700 mhash in december"

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

Thank you for your message and I am completely sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Please see below the answers to your questions.

If I have left anything out then please do get in touch.

- why did you disappear for two month?
To be honest I have been working on another project recently and had left HASHRA to be taken care of by someone else but well it is clear to see that didn't work out very well.
I am still working on something else but now keeping a closer to what is going on here regarding the Astro and Moonraker from now on.

- why did you ignore the deadlines of delivery and refund?
There is no real excuse for this, we really did up till very recently think we were going to hit our deadline for the delivery but it is now clear the delay will be "weeks" not days.
Regarding the refund deadline I had left that in charge of someone else to make sure they keep in contact with customers and give them options if they want them but we have been very slow in getting in contact with everyone, again no excuse for this.

- what exactly are the production problems?
We currently use a manufacturer in China to produce our miners for us, similar set up to the Lunar Lander etc. To cut a long story short they had let us down with the agreed deadline. We have tried to find a solution for everyone and we ended up agreeing a later completion date at a lower cost.

- when are you able to deliver?
Right now it is looking like late November/early December. December is our month where we have to ship out.

- why did you oven batch 2 without having batch 1 done?
We haven't really, the November/December shipment is still batch 1, just late.

I am personally very sorry how this has worked out for you and completely understand that you want a refund.

At present we are contacting customers to see if there is a solution for them that works for them by increasing the amount that was ordered for free so that our batch 1 customers do not lose out.

Looking at what you have ordered we would be able to upgrade your order for free to:
7 x Astro Warp 3 (100mh each)

Please let me know your thoughts regarding this and if you have any further questions at all.

Kind Regards

Simon
andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:14:47 PM

What a joke indeed.

Isn't it funny how he suddenly starts to take an interest when legal action is threatened, indeed actioned, against him and Hashra ?

Anyone falling for this is surely lining themselves up for another round of non-communication, non-delivery and probable loss of money.

Get out if you're given the chance, but thats just my opinion.
manfred87

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:49:08 PM

23rd Oct 2014 @ 7:51 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

Thats ok, I completely understand and I am very sorry that we have let you down so badly.

For the transfer please can you confirm the following details and we will get our accountant to process the refund for you.

Name of Bank
Bank Address
Account number (IBAN for International transfers)
Swift code
Account holder name
Account holder address.

Thank you for your time with this and once again I am very sorry for the delay that you went through and the lack of communication from us.

Kind Regards

Simon
coinminer69

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:13:18 AM

What a joke indeed.

Isn't it funny how he suddenly starts to take an interest when legal action is threatened, indeed actioned, against him and Hashra ?

Anyone falling for this is surely lining themselves up for another round of non-communication, non-delivery and probable loss of money.

Get out if you're given the chance, but thats just my opinion.

Got my money refunded yesterday... all of it.

Thanks Simon, try to take better care of the rest of these guys who decide to stay in the game.
onefix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:31:33 AM

Happy for those that have had communication (I have not) and especially happy for the people with full refunds.

I've submitted my 5th email request with all of my details for a refund. No chance I'm waiting for Father Christmas aka Simon, to deliver an imaginary Astro......

I am awaiting patiently

Huh
andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:25:04 PM

Happy for those that have had communication (I have not) and especially happy for the people with full refunds.

I've submitted my 5th email request with all of my details for a refund. No chance I'm waiting for Father Christmas aka Simon, to deliver an imaginary Astro......

I am awaiting patiently

Huh

Simon did in fact respond to my last email, so it looks like he is just wading through all the responses.

Really glad for ppl who have received refunds already  Smiley

onefix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 09:05:17 PM

Well I've just decided to bite the bullet again and order online through LTCGEAR

I have an affiliate link here with them **http://ltcgear.com?apage=814** and you can use this code " anniversary1yr " to get a further 50% off the price.

Please do your own research, but I would appreciate it if you are going to purchase that you use my affiliate link above Smiley  

The ROI doesn't look to bad using coinwarz.com
https://i.imgur.com/dz8i8SV.jpg?1

Anyway I got a generic message from Hashra saying that they would upgrade to x3 Astro miners.... still no reply to my refund request

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: