Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:58:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo's rejection of gay relationships gives fans a lot to be angry about  (Read 5403 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

The paranoia of some people on this issue is amazing. The only organised "gay lobby" that actually exists is not concerned with convincing you that you secretly love a thick salami in the back passage, they are concerned with frivolous things, like trying to stop gay teenagers being beaten up in school, or desperately trying to help them understand that....
This is false.

The very thread you post in is evidence that it is false.

Also could you please not be disgusting?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:03:16 AM

It's more likely something like 25-35% of the 1% who are homosexual PLUS 5% radical left wing drooling hipsters who just think they are better, smarter and more progressive than other people.

So it is some 5% of the population who want to suppress the rights of the remaining 95%. The best method of dealing with these druggies and loonies will be to tell them that either they should obey the rules, or GTFO.
Well I do see it that way.   I am not sure about the percentages but this is no different than feminism being taken over by nazi feminists and control freak dikes.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:05:24 AM

My, my, this thread is certainly bringing out the best in everyone, isn't it?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:09:49 AM

lol... asking the radical left-wing to behave less disgustingly?  Grin Their entire ideology is built up on such things. It is a part of their movement... BTW... could you please stop quoting such people? I had ignored some users. But just because you are quoting them, I have to search a Barf-bag right now.  Angry
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:18:58 AM

That is the ultimate goal of the feminist-homosexual lobby. They want a gender-less society. Some of the Western European nations are sliding towards it, such as Sweden and England.

Ahh ffs. Nobody wants a "genderless society" where everyone has to be genderless, many people (me included) want a society where anyone is free to dress and behave as whatever gender they want, or no gender at all, without getting abuse. What harm are they doing to you?

The paranoia of some people on this issue is amazing. The only organised "gay lobby" that actually exists is not concerned with convincing you that you secretly love a thick salami in the back passage, they are concerned with frivolous things, like trying to stop gay teenagers being beaten up in school, or desperately trying to help them understand that life is worth living.

And it's not exactly like they don't have to struggle. "Christian Lobbyist Plans 'National Boycott' For Team That Drafts Openly Gay Michael Sam To NFL"
First of all a genderless society is exactly what a lot of "feminists" want, and the gay and feminist lobby heavily overlaps. These tactics are well known and their ideology well documented if you even bothered to look. The common theme is destruction of anything masculine or male oriented so that women can be equal. Why work to grow yourself when you can just destroy the lives of others and be relatively elevated in the process?

In addition have you ever considered that these resistance groups are springing up as a result of the turn by some of these groups to aggressive and destructive policies and stunts designed to raise money for these groups, at the expense of everyone (including gays and feminists whom they don't really represent). This is a problem with ANY activist group who achieves its goals. They never disband, they are stuck creating bigger and bigger events to raise money so they can keep their nice cooshy nonprofit jobs. So in the end this is more about greed than bigotry as a result of these types of actions.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:28:28 AM

The common theme is destruction of anything masculine or male oriented so that women can be equal. Why work to grow yourself when you can just destroy the lives of others and be relatively elevated in the process?

This is exactly what is happening in Sweden. And this will soon be the case in some of the left-leaning European states such as England and the Netherlands. Sweden was once known for its Viking culture.... now these are the news articles coming out from there:

http://www.thelocal.se/20091201/23592

http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Featured/Sweden-Beyond/Society/

I don't have any problem with fathers taking care of their children. But look at the facial expression. That tells everything.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

[citation needed]

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=feminism

I am not sure I can think of a safer place in the world for homosexuals and feminists than the US and Europe. Do people perpetrate violence against homosexuals and women? Sure they do, but violence and oppression isn't reserved exclusively for homosexuals and women. Additionally if you polled people on the streets 9/10 people would demonstrate no issues with gays being gay. I guess my point is there is no major threat to homosexuals as a group on a national level, meaning the optimal level of acceptance may have been reached, and they are only creating MORE DISDAIN for homosexuals as a whole because of the actions of a small group looking for a quick boost in donations. If they really cared about the welfare of homosexuals why aren't they focusing on a local level in areas where assault and discrimination is common rather than flame baiting international companies for attention? Truly good deeds rarely make the news.

EDIT: Just because some one opposes the gay lobby doesn't mean they are afraid of "secretly being turned gay" or even antigay, but I know that fits in nicely with your perception of constant bigotry and homophobia resulting from the wallowing in the victim status class just like the feminists.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:27:33 AM

Kind of amusing actually, because this kind of thing always makes you know who the people worth hanging out with are, because these kind of attitudes usually reflect on their general lifestyle and how fun they are too Tongue
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:44:20 AM

I am not sure I can think of a safer place in the world for homosexuals and feminists than the US and Europe. Do people perpetrate violence against homosexuals and women? Sure they do, but violence and oppression isn't reserved exclusively for homosexuals and women.

What about the violence and oppression being committed by the homosexuals? Take the list of registered sexual offenders in any state or county in the US. You will find that more than one-third of the offenders had committed homosexual attacks (especially the case in attacks committed against minors), despite being only around 1% of the population. 
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:12:10 AM

Well I mean I dont like the part where homos have to try and control everything, they get a bitchfit on everything they dont agree on, there are alot of things in this world I dont agree, they should focous more in politics maybe they can make a change in the white house

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:39:49 PM

Well I mean I dont like the part where homos have to try and control everything, they get a bitchfit on everything they dont agree on, there are alot of things in this world I dont agree, they should focous more in politics maybe they can make a change in the white house

With 1% of the population, the homosexuals can be ignored as a political force in the US. With some notable exceptions (such as Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York), they are not capable of tilting the election results.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

And what percentage of the population believes that gays should have equal rights?

Across the world, it must be around the 15-20% mark. An example here:

http://rt.com/politics/most-russians-oppose-gay-marriage-and-gay-pride-events-poll-140/

Around 85 percent of adult Russians said they were strongly against a law that would allow same-sex marriage, the Levada Public Opinion Center reported; 87 percent said they opposed the idea of holding regular gay pride events in their cities. Researchers claimed that the percent of supporters of same-sex marriage in Russia fell from 14 to just 5 percent over the past three years. The number of those who do not oppose gay pride events is a consistently low 6 percent.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/07/prweb4286314.htm

Of the nearly 8000 respondents, 31% said they support legalizing gay marriage in India, with 69% opposed.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:04:36 PM

Wasnt last month that OkCupid done the same thing for the firefox users, switching the homepage?

Here is the quote and news to it

Last week, the online dating site OkCupid switched up its homepage for Mozilla Firefox users. Upon opening the site, a message appeared encouraging members to curb their use of Firefox because the company's new CEO, Brendan Eich, allegedly opposes equality for gay couples—specifically, he donated $1000 to the campaign for the anti-gay Proposition 8 in 2008. "We've devoted the last ten years to bringing people—all people—together," the message read. "If individuals like Mr. Eich had their way, then roughly 8% of the relationships we've worked so hard to bring about would be illegal." The company's action went viral, and within a few days, Eich had resigned as CEO of Mozilla only weeks after taking up the post. On Thursday, OkCupid released a statement saying "We are pleased that OkCupid's boycott has brought tremendous awareness to the critical matter of equal rights for all individuals and partnerships."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/skarlan/okcupid-urges-firefox-users-to-switch-browsers-over-new-ceos

So tired of that oppression garbage
It's like Internet blackmail

Get these minority groups that come out and cry oppression and then everyone has to bend over backwards to make them happy
Otherwise you risk getting thrown under the bus like they did with Mozilla.

The CEO made a personal donation, so now you call for users to ban software the company he works for creates?!!!
I can't take it anymore Tongue

Using the tool, JavaScript, he invented and created to attack him too...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:11:57 PM

That's wrong in so many levels! F*ck dykes and fags...

Exactly that kind of reaction the pink mafia is creating.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:14:11 PM

"People Are People"

People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me
Though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists

Depeche Mode...  Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:31:19 PM

That's wrong in so many levels! F*ck dykes and fags...

Exactly that kind of reaction the pink mafia is creating.

Hmm... I thought that the comment by worhiper was tamer, when compared to some of the abuses showered towards me by the pink mafia here. Anyway... good to see people rising up.  Grin
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:53:30 PM

The only organised "gay lobby" that actually exists is not concerned with convincing you that you secretly love a thick salami in the back passage...
This is false. The very thread you post in is evidence that it is false.

The thread I'm posting in is about protest against a game that invites everyone to choose an idealised life to roleplay except those with uncommon sexual preferences, who they exclude. This is nothing to do with secretly turning people gay (which is probably impossible anyway) and everything to do with equality.

Seriously - none of the "gay lobby" could care less about what your sexual preference is - they just wish you'd return the favour, and not mock them, or bully them, or stone them to death, or lie about links to paedophilia, or deny them jobs, or make the effort in your video game to add code that specifically checks for their preferred type of relationship and blocks it.

50 years ago, interracial relationships would have been banned in the game as well.
damn, so you want the privilege to be disgusting, lecturing, and self righteous all in one, while spreading false pink.

Got it.
murraypaul

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:11:59 PM

Get these minority groups that come out and cry oppression and then everyone has to bend over backwards to make them happy

Yes, like the people who complain that Subway sell Halal food and demand that their own food preferences be enforced on everyone else.
They really should get over themselves.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
murraypaul

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:12:39 PM

It's more likely something like 25-35% of the 1% who are homosexual PLUS 5% radical left wing drooling hipsters who just think they are better, smarter and more progressive than other people.

So it is some 5% of the population who want to suppress the rights of the remaining 95%.

How exactly are your rights being suppressed?

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:17:24 PM

Yes, like the people who complain that Subway sell Halal food and demand that their own food preferences be enforced on everyone else.
They really should get over themselves.

Yep... Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: