Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we starting a bull run?  (Read 6218 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:28:28 AM

This is where I point out that crypt does not really do TA tooo well ..

We may hang out in this channel for the next 4-5 weeks but it wont break the 415 support point ...sub 300 would have happened about 2 weeks ago IMHO

It may be a very long and slow steady climb...china FUD effect is finished

That is the sort of thing that I liked to think back when I was too lazy to learn about TA. Since I have learned a bit about TA, I don't think that any more.

Zoom out to the bigger picture and Bitcoin does TA fantastically well and there are plenty good analysts out there who are calling Bitcoin every bit as good as they call Forex, the Dow, Gold, etc.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeliKopterBen

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:02:46 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 03:27:04 AM by HeliKopterBen

This is where I point out that crypt does not really do TA tooo well ..

We may hang out in this channel for the next 4-5 weeks but it wont break the 415 support point ...sub 300 would have happened about 2 weeks ago IMHO

It may be a very long and slow steady climb...china FUD effect is finished

That is the sort of thing that I liked to think back when I was too lazy to learn about TA. Since I have learned a bit about TA, I don't think that any more.

Zoom out to the bigger picture and Bitcoin does TA fantastically well and there are plenty good analysts out there who are calling Bitcoin every bit as good as they call Forex, the Dow, Gold, etc.

IMO bitcoin has been easier to trade with TA than any other market.  The major uptrends have been solid, staying within channels with very little retesting and emcompassing an order of magnitude or more.  The initial crashes have typically been solid with typical dead cats.  Of course this will not continue and may have already ended but I'm betting we will see at least one more solid, shorter term pattern encompassing an order of magnitude or more.

Counterfeit:  made in imitation of something else with intent to deceive:  merriam-webster
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:37:24 PM

As for DanV, he has been calling Bitcoin correct for months. Everyone else has not
. Just watched a video of his from Jan 5th, on the eve of the $995 top, and he was stating that his analysis was telling him that we could expect a retest of the $450 low (he was using MtGox charts back then). Who else was stating that back then? No cunt! He was right, everyone else was wrong, which would suggest to me that DanV has the all important context of his EW cycles correctly aligned, whereas everyone else doesn't.

well thats just plain false. I doubt there are any other EW analysts that you know of. My count is yet to be validated, so you cannot say so much about mine.

You've had so many fucking counts invalidated, if they were steps we could all walk up and touch the moon ourselves, without bitcoin's help.

You talk a good talk, but you are biased towards being a bull - you only see bullish things. You are not impartial.

At any rate, if you are wrong about this, will you stop posting your charts on this forum for a while - say 6 months?

say hows that bet going ay ol buddy windjc? seems like you have missed out by a few yuan. must have been a critical juncture ay? did you take my advice to buy at 430? lol. I know how much money you've lost being contrary so you say. Im a winner and I cant wait for you to fill my sell orders.

Hahahahahahahaha.

What were you saying?

PS I really love the fact that you already went and edited the bolded sentence out of your post.  Too bad others quoted you.
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

As for DanV, he has been calling Bitcoin correct for months. Everyone else has not
. Just watched a video of his from Jan 5th, on the eve of the $995 top, and he was stating that his analysis was telling him that we could expect a retest of the $450 low (he was using MtGox charts back then). Who else was stating that back then? No cunt! He was right, everyone else was wrong, which would suggest to me that DanV has the all important context of his EW cycles correctly aligned, whereas everyone else doesn't.

well thats just plain false. I doubt there are any other EW analysts that you know of. My count is yet to be validated, so you cannot say so much about mine.

You've had so many fucking counts invalidated, if they were steps we could all walk up and touch the moon ourselves, without bitcoin's help.

You talk a good talk, but you are biased towards being a bull - you only see bullish things. You are not impartial.

At any rate, if you are wrong about this, will you stop posting your charts on this forum for a while - say 6 months?

say hows that bet going ay ol buddy windjc? seems like you have missed out by a few yuan. must have been a critical juncture ay? did you take my advice to buy at 430? lol. I know how much money you've lost being contrary so you say. Im a winner and I cant wait for you to fill my sell orders.

Hahahahahahahaha.

What were you saying?

PS I really love the fact that you already went and edited the bolded sentence out of your post.  Too bad others quoted you.

Well he is winning at getting his EW analysis wrong as many consecutive times as possible.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

I think it's turning around.  I see a strong correlation between Google Trends and the USD price.  Check out

http://cryptocoinstats.com/interesttracker.php

for more.  I checked Google Trends today and it looks like Bitcoin searches for May will be higher in April.  I think that's a good sign that things will be turning around.

^^^^^^
 Roll Eyes that is some cool data Cool

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:37:05 AM

jcoin200 (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

Today's movement suggests that we are, not sure if there is something in the works behind the scenes or if everyone has finally agreed that price has definitely bottomed out and now is a good time to jump aboard.  Either way...hold on for the ride!
tuneman1980

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:02:37 PM

I'm liking the numbers!

http://cryptocoinstats.com/

http://cryptocoinstats.com/

BTC: 19YQqtEdtuWhT6nk6ArBgMTiKMEjoJ5eww  LTC: Li1RLpZm8Rx7txSnQdvZvtLMsd4XDN2vMJ  FTC: 6qAU4vtyf9LPW4yV4m4Vx1jm4ZkXJHTFP7
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

I do agree with those that said people are waiting to enter the market. Bad news attract attention, people gets curious and enter the market. Even if one out of 100 get past the bad news, the market effect will be huge.
Galahad

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:49:15 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 04:12:22 PM by Galahad

There has been a lot of time out with a lot of infrastructure, marketing, education going on. I think that's all good but I feel that it is coming to an end now. I also think a log of people have been clinging on to MT Gox in the hope of getting coins back. Once that's put behind us then we can move on from that and concentrate on what comes next.
GogglesPisano

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:02:57 PM

I think the price will be substantially higher by the end of the year. There has been a lot of talk of big wall street money flowing in and I do think that will happen starting in September at the latest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: