Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's official! The Bitcoin Foundation has an accused pedophile on its board.  (Read 21150 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 05:22:00 PM

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/2014/05/09/board-election-results-announcement-2/

Board Election Results Announcement

By Brian Goss, Chairman, Elections Committee • May 9, 2014

Today the Bitcoin Foundation elected two new board members:

Bobby Lee is the CEO and co-founder of BTC China, the first Bitcoin exchange in China and one of the leading Bitcoin exchanges worldwide. Bobby started his career in Silicon Valley as a software engineer at Yahoo! pioneering some of the earliest online communities on the Internet.  He has spent the last seven years in Shanghai, China where he was Director of Software Engineering at EMC in China and CTO of SMG BesTV, the leading IPTV company in China. Most recently, he was Vice President of Technology for Walmart’s China E-Commerce business. Bobby graduated from Stanford University with B.S. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science. He has his E-MBA from CEIBS.

Brock Pierce is Co-Founder of GoCoin, ExpressCoin, KnCMiner.cn, and Robocoin Asia. A prolific angel investor, he is city leader of BitAngels Los Angeles and runs the first Bitcoin syndicate to achieve top 10 status on AngelList. Pierce has raised more than $200 million on behalf of his companies and led more than 30 acquisitions in his career. Pierce’s entrepreneurial activities focus around digital currencies like Bitcoin, games, ad tech and payments.

Voting for our two open industry board seats closed last night at 11:59pm EDT, and the results were decrypted and published at 9:00am EDT this morning. In this second round of voting, the top two candidates had to receive at least 50% approval in order to qualify as a winner. 71 voters participated, 31 abstained, and as a result, Bobby received 79% approval, Brock 65% and Vinny 63%.

Bobby and Brock will join the five existing board members for a new total of seven board seats starting June 1, 2014.

Thank you to all industry members for participating in the voting process. Congratulations Bobby and Brock!

Since I trust Bitcoin and The Bitcoin Foundation, and the latter deems it A-OK to have an accused pedophile on its board, I will now try to convince my sister that she should drop the charges against the pedophile that tried to make contact with my nephew via the X-Box he received last Christmas.

I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding when the Paedo-, a registered sex offender in an adjoining state, made contact with my 11-year-old nephew and his friends. I'm pretty sure he'll grow outta the way he's been speaking and carrying himself sinse the latter part of January with his counselor's help. In fact, I now firmly believe that the counselor is no longer needed, and a ton of money could be saved on my sister's part since this is obviously the new norm.

Furthermore, I want to invite the Paedo- over for dinner once a week, with Wednesday - Hump Day - being the most logically choice, whereupon after dinner he'll be allowed to fuck my 11-year-old nephew up his thight ass in my company while I observe the BTC exchange rate go up-and-down, up-and-down,... while I jack-off to the latest issue of Goat Quarterly.

Strike that! Why should I have to jack-off when I, too, can fuck my nephew up his ass along with the Paedo-, a la a three-pronged attack. What's good enough for a board member of The Bitcoin Foundation is definitely good enough for its members.

Now, that The Bitcoin Foundation has officially lost its fuckin' mind, I'm going to re-watch my favorite Brock Pierce video and jack-off all over myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

To give you an idea as to how far removed I am from the Paedo- scene, I had to Google the above image to see how the bear pic above is relevant. Now I know.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:15:41 PM

Look Phinnaeus asshole - you are also an accused pedo!  I allege you are a child rapist.  Now, you too can't get on boards and participate in anything ever again.  

You can't hang a guy just because someone accused him of being a pedo.  He isn't convicted.  There wasn't even a trial.  You are dumbass to punish him as if it is a certainty.

That Swiss guy who sued him put loads, and loads of shit in the complaint.  You can't pretend it is all true and hold the guy out as if he was convicted.  That guy who sued overstated many things to support his case.  Now, you run around like the guy just got out of jail for raping little boys.  

Time to give it a rest.  The voters voted.  It is settled.  More people believe in him than believe in you.  You pedophile.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:57:20 PM

Look Phinnaeus asshole - you are also an accused pedo!  I allege you are a child rapist.  Now, you too can't get on boards and participate in anything ever again.  

You can't hang a guy just because someone accused him of being a pedo.  He isn't convicted.  There wasn't even a trial.  You are dumbass to punish him as if it is a certainty.

That Swiss guy who sued him put loads, and loads of shit in the complaint.  You can't pretend it is all true and hold the guy out as if he was convicted.  That guy who sued overstated many things to support his case.  Now, you run around like the guy just got out of jail for raping little boys.  

Time to give it a rest.  The voters voted.  It is settled.  More people believe in him than believe in you.  You pedophile.  

The same could be said of Bruce Wagner, yet an 8 page thread (among several others) nailed his balls to the wall, starting with this post:

Just to set the record straight....

I am not a pedophile.    I am a homosexual.   But those are two completely different things.   In fact, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual.

I have never had any sort of sexual relations with anyone under age --- ever in my life --- even when I was underage myself, and I certainly have no interest in doing so.    It is a horrific and despicable thing.    ( Even when I was under 18, my first boyfriend was 19, and I was 17.   We were together for 6 years. )

I do not condone rape.   It is equally despicable.   I never condone any acts of violence, unless in direct self defense.    I have never raped anyone.

Absolutely everyone familiar with Thai culture in the least knows that ALL males are referred to as "boys" --- even if they are 38 years old.    And ALL females are referred to as "girls", similarly.   It is just the terminology they use.    It is a bit disconcerting at first.... to hear them constantly refer to someone older than you as a "boy" or a "girl"....   but you get used to it.    It is a part of their culture and customs.

I happen to know that Thailand's laws against child-sex are extremely strict.    IDs are checked everywhere, and multiple times, to insure that everyone is over 18 years old.    Thailand's laws are much stricter, in this regard, than the laws of New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut --- where the legal age of consent is only 17, in fact.

However, again, I have never had any such interest in anyone who is not an adult.... ever in my life.

What has happened is....

I have spoken out against the MyBitcoin posse.....   Madhatter, his close familial relationship with NanaimoGold, etc., etc.

I've also spoken out against the vandalism --- to the point of the destruction of --- this Forum.....  by kid hackers who absolutely HATE libertarian values, and bitcoin, and what those concepts stand for.

The Result is Clear.

This Forum has become their obvious target.   They want to destroy it.    And they've done a good job of that.

And I have become a target --- and they want to destroy me --- because I promote Bitcoin, and I am enthusiastic about Bitcoin....  and, the fact is, people listen to me.    So they are trying oh so desperately to discredit me.

Then, add to that, the MyBitcoin heist by all the names associated with each other on the #bitcoin-police wiki....   and you get the complete picture.

These are Bitcoin Haters.....   and MyBitcoin Thieves who are now Fugitives.

Many of the statements made about me by these people are clearly libelous.   I am retaining legal counsel to pursue all legal avenues with regard to such libelous statements made about me.

As you can see in these two emails I just received today....    The MyBitcoin thieves are scared.    They are only hoping that I do, in fact, have something to hide.   Sorry to disappoint...   But I do not.

Sorry about your luck someone... or whatever other obvious pseudonym you're using today.    Smiley

I have absolutely nothing to hide.    And I have broken no laws.      ( other than a big fat ticket for not wearing a seat belt recently.  Smiley   )

Two interesting emails I received today...

Email 1 from Madhatter Today:

Delivered-To: call6465800022@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.46.68 with SMTP id q46cs413511web;
        Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.190.135 with SMTP id di7mr2028784qab.35.1314651051366;
        Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <themadhatter@i2pmail.org>
Received: from raven.arvixe.com (raven.arvixe.com [216.67.248.51])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g12si4574754qct.84.2011.08.29.13.50.49
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 216.67.248.51 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of themadhatter@i2pmail.org) client-ip=216.67.248.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 216.67.248.51 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of themadhatter@i2pmail.org) smtp.mail=themadhatter@i2pmail.org
Received: from [82.103.129.142] (helo=b.mx.i2pmail.org)
   by raven.arvixe.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
   (envelope-from <themadhatter@i2pmail.org>)
   id 1Qy8nB-000P9n-Su
   for bruce@onlyonetv.com; Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:50:49 -0700
X-Mailer: smtp.postman.i2p - Official I2P Mailer
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Bruce Wagner <bruce@onlyonetv.com>
Subject: h0 h0 h0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <20110829201628.E7A61AE067@smtp.postman.i2p>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:16:28 +0000 (UTC)
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - raven.arvixe.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - onlyonetv.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - i2pmail.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX7ur4Ey5X4

--
Cheers!
The Madhatter

Email 2 from Madhatter Today:

Delivered-To: call6465800022@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.46.68 with SMTP id q46cs5134web;
        Tue, 30 Aug 2011 04:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.204.202 with SMTP id fn10mr2488307qab.369.1314702135052;
        Tue, 30 Aug 2011 04:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <themadhatter@i2pmail.org>
Received: from raven.arvixe.com (raven.arvixe.com [216.67.248.51])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e4si5078958qcu.99.2011.08.30.04.02.13
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Tue, 30 Aug 2011 04:02:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 216.67.248.51 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of themadhatter@i2pmail.org) client-ip=216.67.248.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 216.67.248.51 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of themadhatter@i2pmail.org) smtp.mail=themadhatter@i2pmail.org
Received: from [82.103.129.142] (helo=b.mx.i2pmail.org)
   by raven.arvixe.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
   (envelope-from <themadhatter@i2pmail.org>)
   id 1QyM53-002PPw-K8
   for bruce@onlyonetv.com; Tue, 30 Aug 2011 04:02:10 -0700
X-Mailer: smtp.postman.i2p - Official I2P Mailer
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Bruce Wagner <bruce@onlyonetv.com>
Subject: Better delete faster - it's starting to unravel
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <20110830104309.E64D9AE067@smtp.postman.i2p>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:43:09 +0000 (UTC)
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - raven.arvixe.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - onlyonetv.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - i2pmail.org

Don't you wish you could delete and change things faster? Well, the
internet doesn't really work that way does it? We had that stuff
archived over a year ago -- it's old news to us.

Look, I always knew you were a pervert. Ever since you first appeared on
the forums. I kept your secrets for a long time.

Your reputation is toast. Now, I don't even have to lift a finger. The
rest will run its course organically.

You got sloppy and you put people I know in harms way. That was
irresponsible and unforgivable.

I have more information about the things your group is involved in, but
it is so fucking sick I'm afraid to even think it. If the police ever do
find me and show up on my doorstep they'll be the first to get a copy.

We want you to leave Bitcoin now. You've served your purpose. We can
take it from here. Pack your bags and fuck off now. Go back to whoring
or something else instead, pretty please?

--
Cheers!
The Madhatter

As you can see, someone is desperate and scared.   He hopes against all odds that I have something to hide... and that he ( they ) can intimidate me into stopping.... telling the truth.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:58:36 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 09:02:02 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

This is such a shame, and embarrassing.

I can't help but feel bad for Bruce. I recently had dinner with Jered of TradeHill and Bruce in NY where BitInstant is based, and I could only say good things.

Bruce is one of Bitcoins largest allies and advocators, it would be a big blow to the community of these allegations are true.

Let's try and remain objective until the facts come to light

Charlie

The original of the following can be seen here: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/724-the-500-baht-virgin/page-4#entry4167

Can you at least explain these?

Quote from: Bruce Wagner
brucewagner said:

Men and Boys: Ever pee in a bottle in public? take my anonymous poll http://ping.fm/Y6xyQ
1 year, 7 months ago.

I'm dying to go back to Pattaya, Thailand... Paradise on Earth.
1 year, 7 months ago.

so sometimes men = boys, and sometime it refers to two different groups?

For those who don't know, punlman is Bruce (you can check his blog, or this screenie:

I will take a survey of the ACTUAL REAL adults who attended this past Conference.... ( not the endless personas here belonging to 13-year-old bitcoin and libertarian haters )  and I will ask them if they would prefer Pattaya, or some other destination.   It makes little difference to me.

So, if I get it right, it all makes little difference to you. If it makes so little difference, then the only reason you are so stubbornly sticking to Pattaya is to spite the people on these forums and/or to rub it in their face that they could not attend your meeting in NY?

Come on Bruce. We know it DOES make a difference to you. We know you have some hidden agenda to stick to Pattaya, and that agenda is actually not so hidden anymore. And you know what, I bet that if you had just said it out straight at the first questions you got, 90% of all people would have understood it. They would still disagree with the location, but at least they'd have understood.

"Why Pattaya? Because I think it is a very nice place, I have been there before and had some holiday trips and I would love to go there again."

I even bet that you could have added: "I had some great times there in the gay sex scene, so I will combine my conference there with some more of that". There's probably like 5% homophobes who would drop the understanding-rate to 85%, but at least it would have been honest.
No one believed your whole "Fancy hotel / financial center / well established conference location crap" from the first time you came up with it.

Also, most of the people here who are arguing that Pattaya is *bad* for bitcoins do not do it to annoy you, or anything like that. They do it because... they think Pattaya is bad for bitcoin. Calling them 13-year olds and whatever names you want to come up with is a very childish way of trying to get your way.

Now, we're saying that having an accused pedophile on board of The Bitcoin Foundation is a good for Bitcoin.

Fuckin' genius!

The following post is where Bruce Wagner is called out as a liar:

By the way, for a little more clarification...

In that excerpt from 2006, in that forum... which is being attributed to me...    The FACT is....   My post was the one at the top.     The message I was REPLYING TO was the one at the bottom...

In other words, my words were at the top --- before the word "QUOTE(tdperhs..." etc.

The words after  "QUOTE(tdperhs..."   ....is the other guy's post.....   the post to which I was replying.

Those words about a "virgins and newbies" and "a three pronged attack"....   were NOT my words.    

You can see clearly that I was quoting that other guy.

In my reply, I was defending the guys who work there in that business....  Saying that it's great that people tip them well, but the problem is one of economics.   They are so poor, they cannot refuse even the scumbags who mistreat them.... and then underpay them.    It's a very sad thing.    THAT is what I was saying.

If you re-read it in that light, it will make sense to you.

I have never been to any place called "Atom Bomb" and none of those words are in character for me.

Also, Pattaya is very well know for its Four Seasons and Ritz Carleton and Marriott Resort Hotels on the beaches.... and which are used for conventions, as well as it's Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall.     Just look at some of these pictures:   http://www.peachthailand.com/exhibition-convention/

Millions of people, and families, go there from all over the world for conventions and expos every year.   But if you don't like Pattaya or Thailand, please just don't go.     It's just that simple.

By the way, in case anyone is curious....   PUNLman stands for what I believe in.   PUNL.    Pure Unconditional Non-judgmental Love.   .....which is what I am all about.   .....and which always wins in the end.    Smiley

Bullshit: you were quoting this post

Also, the second creepy post looks like your classic, elipsis and period filled diatribes

True or not, everything in this entire thread is disgusting (MyBitcoin, Pattaya and the other allegations).
Is there no moderation at all on this forum?

Regardless, this is a major scar to this forum if anything. If the media pick up on all of this shit it's going to be yet another huge blow to the PR effort of bitcoin and we'll be yet another huge leap away from bitcoin being viewed as a successful currency.
I think whether it's true or not, Bruce should probably put a halt to the bitcoin show as it's only going to harm the community further, which is sad that it's came down to this as the bitcoin show was one of a kind really, even if some people did dislike it. And also the MyBitcoin suspects should be persued however possible and not forgotton.

Hopefully this doesn't hurt bitcoin as badly as I'm expecting.

Is the following how we should view Brock Pierce?

This is sickening me.  I am issuing a challenge to non-trolls in this forum to step up and put some support behind Bruce.  He's not perfect, but he's our de facto spokesperson, and having his name dragged through the mud makes us all look bad.  For the sake of Bitcoins, stand behind Bruce Wagner.

Bruce hasn't done anything wrong.  He's not a scammer, a rapist, a pedophile, or any of that stuff people are accusing him of.  He's doing his best for the community and we should be thanking him.

You have to admit where does the line stop with "bs" and the truth -  as you say and what kind of credibility can a forum like that have when you start blasting someone with really bad accusations with basically no evidence or the person can't even defend themselves? And your ok with associating with people who do this and do this on another forum around a great technology as bitcoin?  and who does this for fun?

If "mobilizing" is against the rules if I were to ask let me see a raise of hands how many people on this thread are from SA I bet a good portion would be from there  and this isn't "breaking the rules"?

I don't know about the rest of you but there is no creditably from ANYONE from SA  member and who is also a member of this forum to go around accusing others for the "fun of it". Just my humble opinion.

Are you suggesting that we're going back in time and creating articles 5 years ago to discredit someone?  Whether or not any one of us is trustworthy is kind of besides the point.  The information is available for anyone willing to look for it.

Also, Bruce has an account here and is CEO of a worldwide television network.  That's pretty much the definition of 'public figure' and he has multiple avenues to defend himself.

Not suggesting that at all. But then you are suggesting you ( SA ) has never been wrong either. I don't have a beef with SA I just want more transparency so the other forum members who don't know who SA is  can know who is associated with whom so they can make a well thought out opinion . I'm not taking a side either - who knows maybe Bruce has done what you all are accusing him of doing but it doesn't do you all any good to hide behind any "motives" either.

He does have many venue's but up against hundreds of SA members there is no way he'll be able to get his facts our to the story against a "machine" like this. Thanks for a civil discussion btw.

Smiley

I'm not so sure. I think he can get his side out, which he still has not done so with regards to the Pattaya controversy (NOT the pedo stuff, just the destination and conflict of interest). I think this new revelation about mortgage fraud is really interesting and it needs to be discussed amongst the community if this is someone that we want being the face of Bitcoin (which to this point, he has been). As I said before, the media will love mentioning that the face behind bitcoin is a convicted fraudster (if it is the same Bruce, which at this point looks likely) and that's not something we need.

I'm not from SA, but I found it linked on here and I have to say I've enjoyed the site. Those guys haven't invented or fabricated anything really, they've just posted things that Bruce himself has put out there. Sure, the jump to pedo status was a bit unwarranted, but the rest of the stuff is plainly information that's publicly available.

You have to admit where does the line stop with "bs" and the truth -  as you say and what kind of credibility can a forum like that have when you start blasting someone with really bad accusations with basically no evidence or the person can't even defend themselves? And your ok with associating with people who do this and do this on another forum around a great technology as bitcoin?  and who does this for fun?

If "mobilizing" is against the rules if I were to ask let me see a raise of hands how many people on this thread are from SA I bet a good portion would be from there  and this isn't "breaking the rules"?

I don't know about the rest of you but there is no creditably from ANYONE from SA  member and who is also a member of this forum to go around accusing others for the "fun of it". Just my humble opinion.

Are you suggesting that we're going back in time and creating articles 5 years ago to discredit someone?  Whether or not any one of us is trustworthy is kind of besides the point.  The information is available for anyone willing to look for it.

Also, Bruce has an account here and is CEO of a worldwide television network.  That's pretty much the definition of 'public figure' and he has multiple avenues to defend himself.

Not suggesting that at all. But then you are suggesting you ( SA ) has never been wrong either. I don't have a beef with SA I just want more transparency so the other forum members who don't know who SA is  can know who is associated with whom so they can make a well thought out opinion . I'm not taking a side either - who knows maybe Bruce has done what you all are accusing him of doing but it doesn't do you all any good to hide behind any "motives" either.

He does have many venue's but up against hundreds of SA members there is no way he'll be able to get his facts our to the story against a "machine" like this. Thanks for a civil discussion btw.

Smiley

I'm not so sure. I think he can get his side out, which he still has not done so with regards to the Pattaya controversy (NOT the pedo stuff, just the destination and conflict of interest). I think this new revelation about mortgage fraud is really interesting and it needs to be discussed amongst the community if this is someone that we want being the face of Bitcoin (which to this point, he has been). As I said before, the media will love mentioning that the face behind bitcoin is a convicted fraudster (if it is the same Bruce, which at this point looks likely) and that's not something we need.

I'm not from SA, but I found it linked on here and I have to say I've enjoyed the site. Those guys haven't invented or fabricated anything really, they've just posted things that Bruce himself has put out there. Sure, the jump to pedo status was a bit unwarranted, but the rest of the stuff is plainly information that's publicly available.

This is a PR nightmare, anyway it is handled - distancing from Bruce seems to be the safe bet though

Didn't any of you wonder how Bruce and Ed were able to afford their Manhattan penthouse and 10k/month office despite not having jobs?

I surely do.

I also wonder who paid for those 25K bitcoins he complains of losing. I know some people, including Adrianne Jeffries and her office staff bought a few on a lark, but that doesn't begin to account for who owns the bulk of that load.

Who are these friends? Do they like to travel to Bruce's bitcoin conferences? Perhaps employ a few boys (boys means men) for some stinky fun?

I'm not going to beat around the bush.

I submit that Bruce was selling sex tourism and laundering the proceeds though MBC. Something went wrong with his plan and it became easier to just steal the bitcoin rather than follow through. Or maybe his partner Tom/d Williams double crossed him.

Either way, there is still some malignant tumor that needs excising from this "community".

Somebody please bring some air freshener.
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:01:22 PM

I'm just gonna put this here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/254oxh/bobby_lee_brock_pierce_join_bitcoin_foundations/chdrd3w

Hi Bruno!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:12:30 PM

Wow

Now I'm glad I've never sent any coin to the Foundation.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:18:53 PM

FCking unbelievable. Bitcoin Foundation, you can all go to hell. Nobody wants you.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:21:07 PM

Thanks for the link, bud. Hope all is well.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:36:29 PM

lets watch his videos and determine if it was true child abuse, or the regular in and out

i am here.
Aquent

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:38:09 PM

If these people want to represent us then the voting should be open to all

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:00:31 PM

huh? what the...I don't even?

The fuck are you guys talking about? who did what to who?
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:53:21 PM

accused or convicted?

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:57:30 PM

Bobby Lee?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:16:23 PM

Bobby Lee?
He's Chinese.  Maybe not as bad as a pedophile, but nevertheless pretty bad.  

Look, I am no advocate for the wierdos, but the way I see is we've got a chink, a goxer, a money launderer, and a pedophile.  At least we don't have a jew.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
jc01480

Activity: 854

Nope..

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:29:37 PM

All of this bias is disgusting.  Are there no professionals here?
pa

Activity: 528
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

It's called "cognitive infiltration." Google it.
jc01480

Activity: 854

Nope..

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

It's called "cognitive infiltration." Google it.

Very interesting...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: